What Really Matters?

OBE's, NDE's, lucid dreams, and the like...

What Really Matters?

Postby Webwanderer » Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:41 pm

Here are two short videos relating to NDE's and how the life review reveals the effect we have on life and what matters most in our human existence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1ZOb_hmYWM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aM6anwqDJOs

Enjoy.

WW
Webwanderer

Re: What Really Matters?

Postby dijmart » Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:29 am

First, did you see how big her glasses were? :lol:

Anyways, I found myself thinking of all the unconscious actions and cringing that though's parts of my life review won't be all that pleasant. I've heard of what they say before, but always hope that I can just hit fast forward when needed during the review...maybe no one will notice. :mrgreen: :lol:
Take what you like and leave the rest.
dijmart

Postby Enlightened2B » Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:18 pm

dijmart wrote:
Anyways, I found myself thinking of all the unconscious actions and cringing that though's parts of my life review won't be all that pleasant. I've heard of what they say before, but always hope that I can just hit fast forward when needed during the review...maybe no one will notice. :mrgreen: :lol:

I've thought about it too. I think the life review will be a cool process. The only judgement will be on our own end. I think we can gain a lot from it perhaps in bringing into the next life if we choose to embark in another life, although I'd like a massive vacation between lives. I can use one :D
Enlightened2B

Postby dijmart » Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:57 am

Enlightened2B wrote:I've thought about it too. I think the life review will be a cool process. The only judgement will be on our own end. I think we can gain a lot from it perhaps in bringing into the next life if we choose to embark in another life, although I'd like a massive vacation between lives. I can use one :D

Oh, I realize the judgement is are own, hope I'm in a forgiving mood that day....to forgive me :lol: Massive vacation?...you could say that again!!!
dijmart

Postby rachMiel » Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:21 am

If you flunk your life review ... do you have to repeat and repeat until you pass? If so, I think I'll choose Jamaica for my next campus. Or maybe the Black Forest ... :-)
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily ...
rachMiel

Postby dijmart » Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:32 am

rachMiel wrote:If you flunk your life review ... do you have to repeat and repeat until you pass? If so, I think I'll choose Jamaica for my next campus. Or maybe the Black Forest ... :-)

:lol: I'd bet we have been repeating and repeating! I think I'll go to Africa and live with the gorilla's like Anthony Hopkins did in my new fav movie "Instinct". That would be cool, I don't know if I could handle the mosquitoes though?
dijmart

Postby rachMiel » Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:11 am

I was a wolf once. (It came out in a past life session I did some years back.) It was very cool, to run with the pack. I especially remember one time when we were on the outskirts of a Medieval village (in Europe, I think), figuring out how best to make our way into the village to get food.
rachMiel

Postby dijmart » Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:35 am

rachMiel wrote:I was a wolf once. (It came out in a past life session I did some years back.) It was very cool, to run with the pack. I especially remember one time when we were on the outskirts of a Medieval village (in Europe, I think), figuring out how best to make our way into the village to get food.

Cool..
Last edited by dijmart on Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
dijmart

Postby runstrails » Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:35 am

rM wrote: I was a wolf once. (It came out in a past life session I did some years back.) It was very cool, to run with the pack. I especially remember one time when we were on the outskirts of a Medieval village (in Europe, I think), figuring out how best to make our way into the village to get food.

Are you having us on, rM? :wink:.
runstrails

Postby rachMiel » Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:57 am

runstrails wrote:
rM wrote: I was a wolf once. (It came out in a past life session I did some years back.) It was very cool, to run with the pack. I especially remember one time when we were on the outskirts of a Medieval village (in Europe, I think), figuring out how best to make our way into the village to get food.

Are you having us on, rM? :wink:.

;-)

I was a neo-pagan herbalist for a coupla decades, studied with an urban shaman, did the whole woo-woovular shebang. We all have personal spiritual histories, ja?
rachMiel

Postby runstrails » Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:48 am

Far out, rM!
runstrails

Postby dijmart » Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:57 am

Didn't realize you were pulling our leg.....good one, I guess. My husband says I should have gullible written on my forehead. :?
dijmart

Postby Phil2 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:35 am

dijmart wrote: My husband says I should have gullible written on my forehead. :?

lol :lol:
"What irritates us about others is an opportunity to learn on ourselves"
(Carl Jung)
Phil2

Postby slow ride » Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:21 pm

Webwanderer wrote:Here are two short videos relating to NDE's and how the life review reveals the effect we have on life and what matters most in our human existence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1ZOb_hmYWM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aM6anwqDJOs

Enjoy.

WW

Ya know, WW, for a guy who determinably casts doubt on the idea of a goal, a destination, a progression, a move thru blue thru purple to beyond...

These videos obviously paint a path of improvement, learning, progression...

Not just experiencing.

Improving.

Maybe you're not so sure of yourself when you argue the experience perspective after all?
slow ride

Postby Webwanderer » Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:06 pm

Interesting take Slow Ride. Curiously, as I was reading your post I wasn't sure which of us you were referring to until the last line. Could you clear up your context here? I don't know how you got from this:

"Ya know, WW, for a guy who determinably casts doubt on the idea of a goal, a destination, a progression, a move thru blue thru purple to beyond..."

To this:

"Maybe you're not so sure of yourself when you argue the experience perspective after all?"

WW
Webwanderer

Next

Return to Beyond the Physical