Life Reviews and Individual Differences

OBE's, NDE's, lucid dreams, and the like...

Life Reviews and Individual Differences

Postby EnterZenFromThere » Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:02 pm

Hello everyone,

I was just pondering over life reviews and had a couple of questions that someone more read/experienced than me might be able to help with.

WW posted a link in this section recently where an author on NDEs said that he knew a man who punched a man 30+ times and re-experienced this during his life review. I wonder, when we experience an event where we interacted with someone during a life review, do we experience all the ramifications of that interaction? Or just the immediate ramifications? Because punching someone half to death might be terrible initially, but could be good in the long run (which reminds me of the old story about the man who has 'good' and 'bad' things happen to him and only ever answers 'is that so?' - presumably because he seems a bigger picture than the immediate perception of a seemingly discrete event being 'good' or 'bad').

And that leads me into another pondering. Do we all experience life reviews differently? And if so, to what extent? Perhaps it would be more appropriate for one person to see the immediate ramifications of their actions, while for another a broader or narrower review experience could be more beneficial? I don't know much about life reviews (virtually nothing to be honest!), but I presume that the purpose of it is to learn from the choices in life so as to grow during the experience of the review. To get up to speed with our Higher Perspective and then take things from there.

While I'm on my musings I have another one. Recently I've been playing with the idea that, perhaps, we have a Spirit aspect, which is the Astral Self, which is the non-physical essence that enters into the embodiment of each of our life-times. Is this Astral Self the same as the Personality? Perhaps the Astral Self shapes itself differently via embodiment in biology giving a distinct flavour to each life-time, but ultimately is it the same Astral Self / Personality that moves between each embodiment process? That this Astral Self is learning and growing and evolving through each physical life-time and beyond in other ways. And it is, itself, formed from a more Subtle Self, moving through the Subtler / Higher dimensional realities? That all these Selves are interconnected as the Experiential Aspect of each of Us. That each Unite via our Existential Aspect. The Present of each of Us. The God of each of Us.

I'd love to hear what you all think of this. It certainly isn't set in stone for me. But it seems that each level of our existence is both Sovereign and Servant to itself. Like this Human Experience is the tip of a leaf on a tree, that can be traced back to Higher and Higher and Higher levels like working back down the leaf, to the thin branch at outer reaches of the tree, to the thicker branches, eventually to the trunk, and then the Earth itself, and then - beyond...

I feel like it's the first time I've ever seen the stars...

Love,

Jack
EnterZenFromThere

Re: Life Reviews and Individual Differences

Postby smiileyjen101 » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:27 am

I have to first wonder Zen, how one can possibly describe, in order for others to understand, the infinite myriads of awareness experience in a life review. Forgive me my long post :wink: that likely will go all over the place in an effort to explain.

WW posted a link in this section recently where an author on NDEs said that he knew a man who punched a man 30+ times and re-experienced this during his life review. I wonder, when we experience an event where we interacted with someone during a life review, do we experience all the ramifications of that interaction? Or just the immediate ramifications?

My understanding of this is, or can be likened to what we experience here on reflection by widening our perspective, or by experience of a like-event wherein we realise that what we had 'assumed' from the outside of an experience, or on one side of an experience, was not, never is, the 'all' of the experience.

To bring it back to limited time-place-perspective analogy - have you ever criticised or assumed you understood the experience of another, and at some other time had the experience yourself and realised that your ignorance was in no way a qualification to judge or to comment on another's experience?

Only by the unfolding of all the elements of an experience can we actually know an experience.

So for me, the guy 'feeling every single punch' would have immediately had a wider awareness of the experience of the other. The 'upshot' of learning this in a life review is that it saves us the 'physical' dimension pain of learning by experience. So it's awareness without pain, if that makes sense.

Otherwise this guy could have come to the same 'conclusions' and level of awareness had he actually gotten himself into a fight where he was playing out the experience of the punched, rather than the puncher. That happens all the time in physical life. Whether we learn anything from it is entirely within our own awareness, capacity and willingness.

We seem to learn all things really, when we are 'open' to them, rather than resisting or arguing against them. In the light there is no thing to hide behind or cloak ourselves with, we are infinitely 'open'.

We can circumvent the physical experience, or at least minimise the physical aspects of them via empathy and leaving room for different experiences and perspectives - more a no judgement energy - kind of like the 'is that so?' energy that knows that all things are in motion, one static, none really ultimately defining, just unfolding in levels of experience and awareness. Then, like in the light, things just are, and our awareness of stuff is more akin to the 'aha' moments of awareness, rather than the suffering into awareness where we finally give up our perspectives as 'right' and others as 'wrong'. It just is what it is, by individualised perception in body and mind.

Whereas pre nde, I literally energised and cloaked around me hatred for a mentally ill, confused in capacity and awareness man that killed a friend of mine. In individuation, and by cultural agreement and support this 'hatred' was allowed to manifest, and at times was even supported and promoted by others as 'right'. I had no idea I was creating my own suffering through holding onto this hatred, and fear, and sense of 'rightness' in resistance to what is. He didn't create my suffering at all, I did. He didn't create the sense of 'offence', I did that. When given a perfectly sane and 'open' awareness of this, it was then a clear choice - let it go or hold onto it. No contest really, just an 'aha' moment of realisation.

And that leads me into another pondering. Do we all experience life reviews differently? And if so, to what extent? Perhaps it would be more appropriate for one person to see the immediate ramifications of their actions, while for another a broader or narrower review experience could be more beneficial? I don't know much about life reviews (virtually nothing to be honest!), but I presume that the purpose of it is to learn from the choices in life so as to grow during the experience of the review. To get up to speed with our Higher Perspective and then take things from there.impotence in the face of events in the physical.

I'd hazard to guess, from my own experience, that it's all and everything, and in trying to share the 'shift' with others we more, as we do with any story sharing of our experiences, we 'edit' and cut it down to manageable chunks of information. Like any memory it's situationally relevant information that we bring to the fore depending on what is arising.

It's hard enough to try to explain the absence of time and space limitations in the light, let alone the absence of limitation of knowledge, perspectives, etc

So while that man 'concentrated' on sharing the punching incident, and I find it easy to show the difference in awareness with the interacting with my friend and her murderer's perspectives as well as my own, that doesn't mean that we are not aware of all other experiences as well. It's very much like in the song Amazing Grace - I once was lost, but now am found, was blind, but now I see.

My 'memory' now of life events within my family for instance includes all of their perspectives of 'stuff' unfolding as well as my own. So if one of us wants to limit our acceptance by a particular perspective, for me that's difficult. I have to respectfully let them have their particular perspective, and they may get lost if I try to explain other perspectives of the same event.

If I tried to explain the love between my friend and her murderer who were strangers in life for instance, some may think that I've either lost the plot, or that I'm minimising the sense of harm that others felt, or indeed that I felt myself prior to that widening empathic awareness of his just doing whatever within his own awareness, capacity and willingness limitations.

It comes across sounding like I don't care, and it's the reverse, I care very much - except that now I tend to care for everyone's experience, I have empathy for everyone's experiences and whether they choose love or fear in response. Not in a 'condemned' sense beyond creating suffering for ourselves and others.... my Granny used to say 'what you won't be told, you'll be taught (in experience)'. It's not for me to choose or predict how much suffering others experience by their choices, but I am aware of the truth of my Granny's word. If you heed what wisdom tells you will not create suffering, because with acceptance there is no need to experience it in order to reconcile it fully and iron out the resistances, but if you want to experience it fully and put energy into the resistances and agitations, go ahead - no choice is wrong, it just brings a different experience.

Nanci Danison shared the effects of a life review, or maybe the whole nde with an honesty I think maybe my humility still limits :wink:
http://nancidanison.blogspot.com/
Through these perspectives, I have learned the true meaning of life, how to consciously manifest physical reality, to hold multiple simultaneous levels of self-awarenesss, to access Universal Knowledge on a wide variety of subjects at will, to recognize and experience unconditional love, to apply self-healing techniques, and to utilize many other abilities natural to us all in our spiritual state.

The all-everything nature of the awareness of the all creating, co-creating power of love to embrace and create everything, leaves no thing out. No thing is hidden within the 'multiple simultaneous levels of self-awareness' and the 'access to universal knowledge on a wide variety of subjects at will'. By our 'attention' (at>tension holding the line of sight from outer to inner awareness) and by our intentions (in>tensions holding the line of sight from inner to outer awareness) we link to that which is relevant in a moment.

So, in conclusion, I'd say that I 'doubt' that we experience life reviews differently, just that we cognitise - bring into cognition (re-cognition) that which is relevant, differently by our attention and intentions.

If we are willing, I wonder just how much we could do this without the light experience. It does happen to us all the time in form, we do grow from understanding different perspectives in experiences, it's just exponential out of form.
Our rights start deep within our humanity; they end where another's begin~~ SmileyJen
http://www.balancinginfluences.com
smiileyjen101

Postby Onceler » Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:58 am

smiileyjen101 wrote:It comes across sounding like I don't care, and it's the reverse, I care very much - except that now I tend to care for everyone's experience, I have empathy for everyone's experiences and whether they choose love or fear in response. Not in a 'condemned' sense beyond creating suffering for ourselves and others.... my Granny used to say 'what you won't be told, you'll be taught (in experience)'. It's not for me to choose or predict how much suffering others experience by their choices, but I am aware of the truth of my Granny's word. If you heed what wisdom tells you will not create suffering, because with acceptance there is no need to experience it in order to reconcile it fully and iron out the resistances, but if you want to experience it fully and put energy into the resistances and agitations, go ahead - no choice is wrong, it just brings a different experience.

Go Granny, this is brilliant!
Be present, be pleasant.
Onceler

Postby EnterZenFromThere » Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:40 pm

Onceler wrote:Go Granny, this is brilliant!

I second that for the whole post :P - hmm I just got a massive deja vous...some kind of dream memory coming in...

I loved that post. It sounds like you achieved your childhood dream of becoming a 'real' granny :)

smiileyjen101 wrote:how one can possibly describe, in order for others to understand, the infinite myriads of awareness experience in a life review.

I can appreciate this and respect the limitations of descriptions of a perspective so different from my own as it is now. I've asked the energies to allow me to have a direct experience of the light so that I can gain a more direct understanding. Until that time, I love to indulge my curiosities and ask of others who have been there how they would recant their experience of it.

smiileyjen101 wrote: have you ever criticised or assumed you understood the experience of another, and at some other time had the experience yourself and realised that your ignorance was in no way a qualification to judge or to comment on another's experience?

I remember treating a girlfriend quite badly and in my next relationship I was treated badly. I remember seeing the funny side and it lightening the bitterness of my experience at that time. A sort of, "ohh, I made her feel like this" sorta thing - I deserve this! (Not in a self-deprecating kinda way, more a certain justness to my own suffering).

smiileyjen101 wrote: In the light there is no thing to hide behind or cloak ourselves with, we are infinitely 'open'.

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by the light. A friend of mine tried to explain this to me by saying there is 'existential' and 'experiential' level of existence. In the existential, everything just is - which I interpret as instantaneous creation from will, such as "...and so it is!" / "I Am That I Am" kinda thing. Whereas, in the experiential, there are limitations and events are directly experienced. Presumably from my limited perspective this limited definition is riddled with mis-information and the details of existence may be unable to be translated in a way that directly converts into my current perspective - but I enjoy exploring through my limitation! :)

I wonder whether the light is the primary central existence that refracts itself into the multi-dimensional experiential realities / perspectives that we are exploring? The Complete Presence that embraces and permeates all elements of it's lesser refracted self. The spaceless space that unifies all separateness. I love musing like this :) it gets my energies flowing like I'm going to teleport into some divine dreamland...

smiileyjen101 wrote:We can circumvent the physical experience, or at least minimise the physical aspects of them via empathy and leaving room for different experiences and perspectives - more a no judgement energy - kind of like the 'is that so?' energy that knows that all things are in motion, one static, none really ultimately defining, just unfolding in levels of experience and awareness. Then, like in the light, things just are, and our awareness of stuff is more akin to the 'aha' moments of awareness, rather than the suffering into awareness where we finally give up our perspectives as 'right' and others as 'wrong'. It just is what it is, by individualised perception in body and mind.

Yes I'm growing in my appreciation of this. Like I feel things, then think them, then act. I can experience and learn at the higher frequency levels and learn the lessons necessary before the physical experience is required. A part of me is aware that this could be motivated out of fear for experiencing the physical lesson. So I feel into and embrace the physical lessons too, and see how they are different from the heart/mind lessons. I did a presentation yesterday and got a wonderful, full physical experience of my fear of presenting and the joy of speaking confidently to others and the joy of knowing I was learning and the excitement of what this could mean later in my development - of what other lessons would be learned in the myriad experiences of life and seeing how this one experience related to the rest of my experiences that day - of how much more confident I felt in myself and being confident to speak my feelings in social situations I would have previously found intimidating (talking to my friend about experiences of Presence while his girlfriend who hasn't, to my knowledge consciously had these experiences, was there - potentially judging my expression of my experiences). I felt how the fear was an energy intensification that I had judged as negative and so flowed into familiar patterns of emotion/thought/biological response. By observing and allowing this I began to see how this intense energy could be moved slightly differently. That by taking off my seat-belt and sitting on the edge of my seat I could fly more freely into the experience regardless of the fear, and that it could be an open joy rather than a closed anxiety. I have a bigger presentation next week so I'm looking forward to seeing how these two experiences will relate and what will be learned next time. I do enjoy putting myself into challenging physical situations to see what can be learned and what fears can be faced.

smiileyjen101 wrote:He didn't create my suffering at all, I did. He didn't create the sense of 'offence', I did that. When given a perfectly sane and 'open' awareness of this, it was then a clear choice - let it go or hold onto it.

Mmm I'm seeing this more and more in myself too. Sometimes I struggle with letting go of parts of it. Sometimes I wonder whether there is anything wrong with my judgments. How different are they from discernment? I look from my relative perspective and see people who, through my perspectual filters, appear to be living an experience that I wouldn't choose for myself. And I say, I don't want that. I like what my experience is at this time. I want more of this. Not more of that. So, in a sense, I judge their experience as less than mine. But only in the relative sense that I want more of a specific aspect of my experience as I see it, and less of my interpretation of an aspect their experience. Less am I seeing fundamental 'wrong' in my interpretation of the experience of another, and more am I seeing relative decisions I make in the alignments I choose, to create the experience I desire for myself. Within that is the desire to help others and the overwhelming desire to express this new joy that I feel. When interacting with others, I am learning how to do this in a way that is considerate and respectful of their perspective as I feel it. Life gives me nice pointers (when getting a little deep with describing my feelings to a friend yesterday he interrupted me to say he needed the toilet, which I saw as a sign to lessen the depth a little). But equally, I am exploring the importance of not hiding my feelings when it feels appropriate to express them. I tend not to talk about this kind of thing at work, but a chance kitchen encounter with a colleague today led to him asking questions about the kind of meditation I do - to which I decided to dive into this personal and potentially fearful conversation by talking in a way that I felt would be appropriate for someone excited about beginning to meditate e.g. I don't have a formal meditation, instead I focus on the present instead of the past or future. I don't sit down formally and do it, but instead I try to bring my awareness of the present into every day situations in my life. Which I find takes the edge off difficult situations and makes my life easier and more enjoyable. He understood immediately and nodded his resonance with eyes filled with wonder and a smile of child-like authenticity. It was beautiful! Exploring appropriate and inappropriate expression, and how it relates to my own experience, is one of my primary focuses at the moment.

smiileyjen101 wrote:It's hard enough to try to explain the absence of time and space limitations in the light, let alone the absence of limitation of knowledge, perspectives, etc

So, when we die, we revert to our Higher existence? Bringing the experience of this lifetime with us?

When I communicate with my Higher Self I sometimes loose tracks of who is saying what. The lines between the human me and the higher me get blurred. To the point where I wonder - which of these am I? I presume all of them - though this is difficult to comprehend and leads to a little confusion at the human end. And then I wonder, when I die, when the human dies, when the body dies, what happens to the sense of self that I experience as the human me now? Does it incorporate into the Higher Me? Does it revert to an Astral Me that then continues exploration in another lifetime? Does it revert to a Higher Me that is not the Light Me? Does it do all of these things at once? What is that experience like? I have a small fear about this unknowing - but that fear is more excitement about the wonder of the possibilities of it! I asked my Higher Self and she didn't really answer (She's quiet about some things). I came to the realisation that even if this human me ends to the extent that my entire sense of self ceases to be and I become nothing, that that would be OK, I'd be happy to have provided this experience for my Higher Self. She knows I truly feel like this - and I feel very moved by it - I can't put it into words very well.

I'd better stop writing and get back to work :P Shh! Don't tell anyone!

Love,

Jack
EnterZenFromThere

Postby Enlightened2B » Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:51 pm

Brilliant indeed Jen and Jack. Absolutely beautiful exchange and so much wonderful insight to resonate with on both ends.
Enlightened2B

Postby EnterZenFromThere » Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:25 pm

EnterZenFromThere wrote:I came to the realisation that even if this human me ends to the extent that my entire sense of self ceases to be and I become nothing, that that would be OK, I'd be happy to have provided this experience for my Higher Self. She knows I truly feel like this - and I feel very moved by it - I can't put it into words very well.

I was re-reading this and my Higher Self is answering in a way that I'd like to write here. She has drawn my attention into the Present and says

"this is US. You and I are together in this Awareness, that We Are. We, together, Are Exploring this Human Experience. Together, in biology, We Are the Human You. Though, from the Perspective of the Human Us, We may be unable to Perceive the Rest of Us, We Exist Immortal Beyond It. When this Life-time ends, We Will Return to Less Limited Perspectives. You, We, Us, Will not end, though We Will Change via Our Shifting Perspectual Awareness. What is Perceived Now as the Human Us/You/Me, Will Change into the Higher Us/You/Me, like Awakening from a Dream.

What is Communicated Here, is, as Always, considered Appropriate for You at this Time. It should not be considered a Stonewall. An impenetrable idealogical concept. It is a warm current in an Ocean, Ever Changing, Guiding you to Greater Wisdom. It is Subjective. It is Time-point-dependent. It is not Objective Wisdom in itself."

I like expressing myself in this way so I hope it is considered appropriate here. For whatever reason it helps the flow of information through me. Thank you for being witness to it.

Love,

Jack
EnterZenFromThere

Postby smiileyjen101 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:28 am

Zen said:
I was re-reading this and my Higher Self is answering in a way that I'd like to write here

Phew for that!! :lol:

So many questions out of my depth :wink: I loved 'her' answers.

Zen said:

smiileyjen101 wrote:
In the light there is no thing to hide behind or cloak ourselves with, we are infinitely 'open'.

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by the light. A friend of mine tried to explain this to me by saying there is 'existential' and 'experiential' level of existence. In the existential, everything just is - which I interpret as instantaneous creation from will, such as "...and so it is!" / "I Am That I Am" kinda thing. Whereas, in the experiential, there are limitations and events are directly experienced.

That sounds like explanation enough (for me :wink:) truly, trying to convert that energy frequency awareness to this one is brain frying. I read all these questions the other day and my brain imploded so I decided to go do some far easier complex mathematical computations without a calculator instead :lol:

Zen said: I wonder whether the light is the primary central existence that refracts itself into the multi-dimensional experiential realities / perspectives that we are exploring? The Complete Presence that embraces and permeates all elements of it's lesser refracted self. The spaceless space that unifies all separateness.

That's an interesting wondering.
I can only say that I had a sense akin to that, Quark I think it was said something in the nde, clair abilities thread like they hadn't realised that 'foo experiences'. There was definitely a sense that even though my experiences were individually 'mine' by perspective, and others even now visible/sensually experienced were 'theirs' and 'not mine', above that was 'foo' experiencing all of the individual perspectives and aspects of the experiencing.

The thing with it though is this notion of equilibrium. We can't get away from the fact that it takes all possible perspectives to fully flesh out the experience. It doesn't ever - ever - just happen from our or one perspective all things happen from every possible perspective and potential... and I feel the math problems calling me :wink:

Zen said: I can experience and learn at the higher frequency levels and learn the lessons necessary before the physical experience is required. A part of me is aware that this could be motivated out of fear for experiencing the physical lesson. So I feel into and embrace the physical lessons too, and see how they are different from the heart/mind lessons.

Great insight Zen!

If one can balance / straddle the myriad awarenesses one can notice fear and ease it. Either ease that we do not 'need' to do anything, nor do we 'need' to not do anything. This for me is where free will comes into it, merely in the sense of you can choose or show up or play with all potentials however, whenever, whatever with the pure knowledge that no one (or no thing) can presume to choose for you.

This is why children still stick their fingers in a light socket even after you've told them it will burn them. Why the 'war on drugs' or 'war on terror' are doomed to failure and to increase suffering and separation rather than generate genuine harmonious reconciliation of differences.

Having said that, there is a level wherein awareness, capacity and willingness are resonantly factored into deciding. Whereas previously ignorance or fear may have been the guiding energies, it's different. In this awareness then I may do or say 'dangerous' things, not out of ignorance, but out of awareness, capacity and willingness to do so knowingly. Even just out of curiosity, not necessarily out of any other motivation but 'what if.....' or 'is this true...' curiosity.

One does have to be careful that ego does not come in the back door and take over though - it's a balancing thing. One can notice the ego coming in the back door and say, 'Hi!' in awareness of it being there. The same with fear, not negating it's presence, just being fully aware of it.

smiileyjen101 wrote:
He didn't create my suffering at all, I did. He didn't create the sense of 'offence', I did that. When given a perfectly sane and 'open' awareness of this, it was then a clear choice - let it go or hold onto it.

Zen said:
Mmm I'm seeing this more and more in myself too. Sometimes I struggle with letting go of parts of it. Sometimes I wonder whether there is anything wrong with my judgments. How different are they from discernment? I look from my relative perspective and see people who, through my perspectual filters, appear to be living an experience that I wouldn't choose for myself. And I say, I don't want that. I like what my experience is at this time. I want more of this. Not more of that. So, in a sense, I judge their experience as less than mine.

It's absolutely your place to choose for you. Absolutely no one can presume to choose for you, how you wish to show up and/or what you wish to experience within your perspective of events. You discern between accept, change or remove your self from the situation. Not beating yourself or anyone else up for previous choices, merely choosing awarely in each moment.

If you start telling others how to live their lives - you've overstepped the line. Quite simply (as NDW says of free will) I would not presume to choose for you. If there are any 'universal laws' this is one of them.

Neither then can others choose for me - therefore, I have to accept that my experiences are my choices. It's easy to, it's also easy not to. Within my awareness, capacity and willingness I choose in every moment. As does everyone else within their awareness, capacity and willingness.

My suffering over my friend's murder were of my choosing, using ET's pointers, my making an enemy of her killer, an obstacle of my comprehension that it was 'allowed' to happen, and my making it a means to an end to close myself off from love and to live in fear and hatred - for a myriad of reasons in my and my societal influences were from believing erroneously that there was a 'right' and 'wrong' way of our lives. The way they 'should' be, rather than reconciling the reality of how they really are.

smiileyjen101 wrote:
It's hard enough to try to explain the absence of time and space limitations in the light, let alone the absence of limitation of knowledge, perspectives, etc

Zen said: So, when we die, we revert to our Higher existence? Bringing the experience of this lifetime with us?

I'm not going to say that Zen, it's too presumptuous and prescriptive. The experience of my lifetime didn't go anywhere away from me in the nde state, in fact it was illuminatedly 'more' in awareness.

But I'm unable to say this is definitive of any state of 'death'. All I know is that through various means (nde being one, empathic and clair experiences others) we have a conscious capacity to absorb information and perspectives of experience far beyond our limited comprehension 'normally' utilised in form.

Zen said: When I communicate with my Higher Self I sometimes loose tracks of who is saying what.

My instinct is to say you are One and the same.

Then you came back with this.
I was re-reading this and my Higher Self is answering in a way that I'd like to write here. She has drawn my attention into the Present and says

"this is US. You and I are together in this Awareness, that We Are. We, together, Are Exploring this Human Experience. Together, in biology, We Are the Human You. Though, from the Perspective of the Human Us, We may be unable to Perceive the Rest of Us, We Exist Immortal Beyond It. When this Life-time ends, We Will Return to Less Limited Perspectives. You, We, Us, Will not end, though We Will Change via Our Shifting Perspectual Awareness. What is Perceived Now as the Human Us/You/Me, Will Change into the Higher Us/You/Me, like Awakening from a Dream.

Yep.... ^ that ^ :)
Our rights start deep within our humanity; they end where another's begin~~ SmileyJen
smiileyjen101

Postby smiileyjen101 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:02 am

I want to shift from the mind to the heart and say heartfeltly thank you for these notes <3

Zen said:

Onceler wrote:
Go Granny, this is brilliant!

I second that for the whole post :P - hmm I just got a massive deja vous...some kind of dream memory coming in...

I loved that post. It sounds like you achieved your childhood dream of becoming a 'real' granny :)

:oops: :shock: :D :mrgreen:

I also want to add a 'nuance' to something the 'higher self' said. Ironically, from a 'knowing' not of the nde or any of the experiential wisdoms in growing, but from my very first memory of finding myself in my baby body. I'm aware that babies and toddlers before they have it taught out of them also have this wider awareness, also brought back to me by the babies seeing my 'bigger self' when many adults couldn't, and giving authenticity to my first memory. I was pondering the need for a 'little sleep' here when we were 'just here having a big sleep from 'there', while watching my older, but still also a toddler, sister sleeping when I was a baby in my cot.

Zen said: What is Perceived Now as the Human Us/You/Me, Will Change into the Higher Us/You/Me, like Awakening from a Dream.

This 'like awakening from a dream', doesn't (imho) mean that physical life is 'like a dream'. It's not. It's real. It's physically real, experientially real, and most importantly for 'foo', creatively real. We (collectively) 'create' that which IS, we create the potentials into experience. We create all that is.

Of course when I say 'we' I'm not limiting it to human or even 'earthly' beings. I mean everything simultaneously, all energy in motion are the creators of everything that balances into equilibrium eternally and simultaneously.

I wonder sometimes when this 'dream' analogy is used if some folks miss the preciousness of it, miss the importance of it in favour of the outside of physical and action. There is no other way for consciousness - for creation - to grow, to be, except in growing and being.

Physical life is a critical and important aspect of all eternal life. Like any 'step' and any aspect of any ecosystem we are, all physical forms of life and energy expressed are critical and important in the entire ecosystem that is, and is more than just the physically evident.

It's not a 'dream' meaning of no consequence or as just imagined, it's a dream or like a movie only in the sense that we do not end when it ends (there I go --- saying it !!!) and neither do the effects of our choices to live it, or how we've lived it, end. All the aspects are eternally a part of the ecosystem of exploring, creating, and experiencing all potentials that without action would still only be potentials. Without exploring would still be 'unknown', without creating would still be uncreated - unable to be unfolded into the equilibrium.

We are a dream lived, and in living we create the reality and the creation, we bring the ultimate dream of all potentials to life.
smiileyjen101

Postby Webwanderer » Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:18 pm

A beautiful love letter from Self Zen. Feel free to share anytime. You're among kindred spirits.

WW
Webwanderer

Postby EnterZenFromThere » Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:55 pm

I just wrote a reply to these wonderful messages but alas I logged out and hadn't saved it so 'tis forever lost! :P

The long and the short of it was - Life is great, thanks for the messages, I agree with basically everything you are saying Jen, e.g. Life is like a dream, but not unreal.

Love!

Jack
EnterZenFromThere

Return to Beyond the Physical