NDE article

OBE's, NDE's, lucid dreams, and the like...

Re: NDE article

Postby Enlightened2B » Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:33 am

KB,

Yeah, I'm with you. That poor caterpillar :lol:

It's almost hard to imagine from our perspective how everything is alive, but according to the near deathers, it seems likely that this is the case and makes a world of sense to me. If we insinuate that humans are conscious and animals and plants and trees, etc, what to make of all of the other inanimate objects such as rock? Are they just side pieces of the show? Therefore, if you instead consider that the universe clearly existed before sentient life, then the universe itself must be conscious itself in some way. Where else could the universe have existed? It must mean that everything is conscious on some level in order for non-sentient life to exist before humans. Evolution matches up perfectly. Source awareness has evolved itself to know itself more and more intimately through every aspect of creation from the greatest (the universe itself) to fractals and fractals smaller and smaller on a micro scale all the way down to humans, cells and particles themselves. I still can't fully grasp this, but it seems likely that this is the case.

I like Sam Harris's approach to awakening. It's simple and to the point. However, I don't agree with his limited view on consciousness. When you fail to investigate the material available (NDE/OBE/etc), then you're not really fully being honest with your research. The study of consciousness goes so far beyond empirical (in a physical sense) science in my opinion.
Enlightened2B

Postby smiileyjen101 » Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:29 am

Runstrails said: Perhaps I should have made clear, my colleague does not work in consciousness research (neither do I). He is busy finding a cure for epilepsy. Science is not all bad :D. Now I wish we could hurry up and find a vaccine for Ebola!

I understand 'Trails, everyone is 'siloed' all doing their own thing and as long as it looks like there's progress or importance in one area, who's to worry about the natural 'consequences' in areas that are not of our 'expertise' or 'goal'. That's why I said it was the same sort of attitude as Dr Eben Alexander had, until he realised just HOW IMPORTANT the things he was dismissing was to everything, he kept missing the opportunities and dismissing it.

E2B said: Particles themselves are not conscious either like you and I, but instead are aware of their environment just like a tree is aware of its environment in a completely different kind of way.

There is a life force of aware energy that runs at the most micro of levels and extends to the universe as a whole. That level of aware energy varies from form to form from least evolved to highest evolved (human brain). Even a rock itself is alive in a different kind of way than we can comprehend as is the hair on your head as it too is composed of matter which is more aware energy (Source). It's all merely different ways for Source Awareness to know itself in the form of a tree, the form of a blade of grass, a caterpillar, with a human being the most evolved way to know itself intimately etc. It's not easy to comprehend for our analytical human minds, but this is what is reported in NDE's.

E2B, the bolded part - the only reason you 'think' the human brain is the highest evolution of energy in motion is because of your propensity to view the universe through, and limited by, that particular vehicle and perspective. Ants KNOW they are the supreme beings, as do leaves on a tree - we understand best that which we are.

As RT's mentioned above, so far Ebola is totally outsmarting the human brain capacity, and across all of human development there always have been other 'forms', and will always be other 'forms' that create physical decay between forms. What nde'ers know is that is all just a part of the 'play' in form.

Big question, after epilepsy, after Ebola, then what?
Our rights start deep within our humanity; they end where another's begin~~ SmileyJen
http://www.balancinginfluences.com
smiileyjen101

Postby Enlightened2B » Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:25 pm

smiileyjen101 wrote:
E2B, the bolded part - the only reason you 'think' the human brain is the highest evolution of energy in motion is because of your propensity to view the universe through, and limited by, that particular vehicle and perspective. Ants KNOW they are the supreme beings, as do leaves on a tree - we understand best that which we are.

As RT's mentioned above, so far Ebola is totally outsmarting the human brain capacity, and across all of human development there always have been other 'forms', and will always be other 'forms' that create physical decay between forms. What nde'ers know is that is all just a part of the 'play' in form.

Big question, after epilepsy, after Ebola, then what?

Interesting. I wouldn't doubt for a second that my understanding is indeed from my own limited form. I'm not denying either that each form is of equal value to the whole, nor would I doubt that each form THINKS itself to be the higher evolved form than any other form. However, physically speaking, we know evolution is happening. So, should we not say that the human brain today is more evolved than the brain of a caveman? That's not to say that humans are better (which is a subjective interpretation) than any other species or non species in the universe of course. But, we know that a human can study a leaf and understand all of its physical properties, while a leaf cannot do the same to a human. That's not to take anything at all away from a leaf's experience. Ultimately, both are equal in reality. When I say evolution, I'm speaking strictly physically to the physical structure of the forms themselves. I wouldn't doubt for a second that an ant THINKS itself to be the king of all creatures. But, I would think the experience of an ant is so far different than the experience of a human. Neither is better or worse than the other, but just a different experience. So, I ask these questions seriously because I'd like to know an answer myself. What is the point of a brain and nervous system if other physical species and non species (rocks, etc) can feel just like we do without nervous systems?
Enlightened2B

Postby smiileyjen101 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:54 am

E2B said: But, we know that a human can study a leaf and understand all of its physical properties, while a leaf cannot do the same to a human.

:wink: If a human is operating at one level, not better or worse, just different, then this conclusion above is discerning or judging based on parameters and factors within the capacity of human thinking / awareness, which only understands the understanding of physical and creative properties based on the limitations of human physical and creative properties.

A leaf responds uniquely and separately to energy in motion, by their own interpretation, translation and generation of creation energy, within the limitations of its composition of creation energy.

When human scientists generally admit that we (humans generally) do not know the properties of, or the capacities of, consciousness or 'creative intelligence' of our own species or other species - be that awareness or alertness or capacity to think and to communicate and interact - how then can one possibly think that they can understand the awareness, alertness, thinking & communicating capacity of any other species? We only understand our own experience.

Sure a leaf can not physically pick up a knife and dissect a human the way humans pick up a knife and dissect leaves, nor can they yell out in whatever preferred human language - Oi!! that hurts!!
... but leaves play an integral part in interacting with humans and all species that require sunlight and oxygen - is that not 'touching' not 'communicating', not interacting in some form of creation energy in motion / transfer?

The thing that nde'ers understand /experience / see is that the wider creative intelligence & communication is limited in the human body/brain, not enhanced by it per se, but that it all feeds perfectly into equilibrium.

That's the omg oh shit the premise is all wrong about life and every living thing - and by living thing I mean any creation, processing, transfer, arising, falling, directing, redirecting, interpreting, translating, transforming, holding or letting go of energy in motion - even thoughts and emotions and dreams and fears which have no physical form in biological terms and yet there they are - as real and as concrete and as integral in life as a pulsing, vibrating brick wall, or tiny grain of sand or sugar at any point of 'creation' in the eco system of all life.

E2B said: What is the point of a brain and nervous system if other physical species and non species (rocks, etc) can feel just like we do without nervous systems?

Now that's a worthy question E2B :D one of a true scientist. It's one I definitely asked on return to my brilliantly magnificently complex while ridiculously unevolved physical awareness, capacity & limitations in body awareness rather than whatever that free flowing, more unlimited awareness in knowledge and movement was in the nde. Why do I need to squish myself back into this cold, hard, heavy, brittle, slow acccgghghghgh 'body' to 'be love and compassion', when it was much easier to be love and compassion 'creative energy' without it, because I already was it? Because love and compassion in and of itself needs vehicles through which to be expressed, in order to generate / create more of itself.

If it's in our brains - if that awareness & capacity is in our human brains then we actually need do no thing physical - but then there would be no thing done to create and contribute to the equilibrium of energy in motion of us, or by us.

What indeed is the point of individual brains and nervous systems, if not the individuated experience of cause and effect of energy in motion contributing to the 'all' of energy in motion via the limited viewing, the 'personal' experience, funnelling and being like powerhouses interpreting, translating and 'processing' energy.

Think of this - we create greater generation of energy by pushing the 'bigger' mass or whatever through smaller spaces, so a river piped through ever smaller pipes (limiters) creates higher pressure/energy... yes?

And, maybe individual leaves have that limitation too, maybe they too have greater and lesser awareness that they are intrinsically a part of and connected to, and contributing to the energy cycles of the branch, the tree, the atmosphere, the earth, other species in individuation and as a part of the whole etc - all playing their 'part'.

Without the individual ecosystems within the mothering earth > trees > branches > leaves (each one down-stepping & increasing limitations but also increasing energy creation/processing) the oxygen energy system on this planet would not sustain the 'life' that it currently does.

The 'thing' of realising the incredible connectedness and eternal equilibrium of 'everything' in an nde, is not so much the wonder of that - amazing as it is - but that one sees the incredible importance, and equal not importance, of every single movement or expression of energy in motion - from its source in individuation and processing through ecosystems and biofeedback loops etc - to its embraced, perfect place, in the equilibrium. .

If energy is expressed it is accepted, embraced enthusiastically by the 'all' in equilibrium. If it is not expressed it is not missed because it never was - only what 'is' contributes to the 'all'.

So if a leaf squeals in pain (and they do in their own language - merely like our 'sounds' a movement of energy at a frequency), or thrills in joy at the touch of a raindrop or the warmth of the sun, or suffers in dehydration that too is embraced even as its processing of sunlight into a different 'energy' form is just ticking along.

If a human has a thought, or an expression of emotion, or a burst of love or a shudder in fear, they too are embraced - no thing - no element or expression or combination of elements of energy in motion is not known by its parts and its wider wholenesses by connections to and interactions with, all other elements of energy in motion.

In a sense the flap of a butterfly's wing creating a tsunami on the other side of the Earth - every tinier than microscopic minute and majestic contribution and consequential effect of energy in motion is all 'known', all available to be known, and all embraced continually in equilibrium. Maybe a leaf feels it, maybe not, maybe some humans feel it, maybe not.

When one is not in physical form one cannot 'move' energy physically one can only seamlessly merge in and with it - one has no need or capacity to turn one form of energy into another one just is creation energy unlimited by form.

What's the point? Life, I guess.

Energy is generated by movement - in some form or another. Without life, without individuation, without limitations creating resistance and movement, there would be no 'life' not even within the equilibrium, there would just be total stillness and with total stillness there would be a vacuum, rather than 'everything' there would be 'nothing'. But there cannot be a vacuum where there is even one tiny even unable to be seen microbe or whatever moving energy.

When you can look at your own body and realise just how many incredible energy in motion eco-systems there are just within it, (microscopically & intangibly) interacting with other entire multiply-complex eco-systems outside of it's 'boundaries' (macroscopically & telescopically to infinity) and realise that each has its perfect place in equilibrium, that's where both humility and magnificence know itself. >> and even that realisation is an active contributor to 'life'.

With this awareness, I just watched a bee - who is as precious / integral to the all as I am, whose flapping of its wings is contributing as much to life as when it is sucking from a flower head, or back in the hive turning nectar into honey, or squabbling with another bee or injecting its sting into another 'threat' to its existence, and the honey is just as precious when it's nectar as when it is holding together the hive and its 'purpose', or nourishing the cells of any other species and turning into food energy which is then expressed in a myriad of ways with cause and effect all the way through- it's all precious. - even Ebola, is precious for its contributions to the all, as energy in motion, so too are all interactions - regardless of intention or awareness of them - (albeit intention is a whole other ecosystem of energy in motion, still contributing to life creating itself).

Only through our limitations do we deem otherwise, and that too has its own place in interpreting, translating & contributing to energy in motion - eternally.

To go back to the 'elements' of the question though - I might propose that only humans with human capacity/limitations can 'feel just like we do', and even within human capacities, each according to their knowledge. 'Their knowledge' - any interpretation and awareness of knowledge in individual limitation can only be experienced within the parameters of the limitations and capacity of each individual - be that human or any other.

So an 'awareness' of a leaf would be the feeling experience of a leaf, not the same feeling experience as a human, and even within individual humans (or within leaves) those feeling (sensing, interpreting, translating creation energy) experiences would be unique. So that's kind of 'the point' of it :wink:
Our rights start deep within our humanity; they end where another's begin~~ SmileyJen
smiileyjen101

Postby Enlightened2B » Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:14 am

I'm blown away jen. What a wonderful detailed description and it just makes so much sense too.I do have one question which I'll post below. It's funny that this is largely what I have been trying to express in many posts of late as I find the non-dual view of anthropomorphizing human perception....as in 'the world doesn't exist when we don't look at it' to be such an incredibly narrow, 'missing the point' kind of perspective, ever since I started reading about NDE's and your post goes right in line with other NDE's experience of reality. The awareness you and I are as being expressed through these human bodies is the same awareness expressing through a leaf, just being expressed in a different, unique way. Amazing. And the mention of ecosystems upon ecoystems....mmmm...I love it. Anyway....

If energy is expressed it is accepted, embraced enthusiastically by the 'all' in equilibrium. If it is not expressed it is not missed because it never was - only what 'is' contributes to the 'all'.

What do you mean by 'expressed' in this example? And what do you mean by embraced? You mean anything that actually takes place is a form of expression?
Enlightened2B

Postby smiileyjen101 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:24 am

E2B said:

Jen said: If energy is expressed it is accepted, embraced enthusiastically by the 'all' in equilibrium. If it is not expressed it is not missed because it never was - only what 'is' contributes to the 'all'.

What do you mean by 'expressed' in this example? And what do you mean by embraced?

You mean anything that actually takes place is a form of expression?

I cannot say YES big and wide and eternally enough - except, even if I don't utter it in sound, the all knows how big I really mean it and how real the expression of the movement of energy within me is, and that needs must that energy is / has already moved everything else.

What is 'expressed' - The tangibility of energy powering anything, is very real. The frequency and the intensity at which it is powered and the unknown unseen, unfelt responses to that all simultaneously are embraced / accommodated because there is no 'outside' of the all.

Embraced - where other energy moves over, or melts with it to 'allow' it i/when it meets like 'uniqueness', how it all shifts to 'embrace' it, bumping other energies that turn the flap of a butterflies wing into a tsunami at some other point of the expression of it. Like if you put one single drop of water into a bowl of other water - --- where did the drop go? .... embraced in like density and frequency there is no distinction now, and yet we can separate a drop out from the whole. Drop a drop of oil into the bowl and look at that, even though the density / frequency / composition of energies is different - the drop of oil is still 'embraced' by the water. The more oil you drop in the more the two 'elements' find their own 'kind', but still share the space.

It's the same with thoughts in our brains, like thoughts or recognitions of energy in motion in intensity and frequency 'attach', 'bond with' gravitate to like energies and others sit within or beside others - continually, whether we are aware of it or not.

That's what 'evolution' really is. The 'evolution' of anything is the same 'process'. The evolution of a thought or an emotion is a response to energy in motion, interpreted, translated and is given its 'place' in our sense of order. The evolution of a skill, a fear, a dream, an experience is internal and external energies meeting & interacting and creating their own energy fields (bowls of water and oil even).

No thing just ups and is without relative interaction with all other things of energy. And no thing is not touched by all that is, all have a cause and effect process in eternal motion. A seed or a micro biotic bacteria from the megolithic is having its influence still, and will eternally, it was before it was a seed and it will be after the fruits of it has decayed.

The energy that 'moved' and created the 'big bang' is, was, eternally will be. A sigh that builds and escapes now has no more and no less impact than the energies that 'exploded' and 'created' the universe - in its relative frequency and intensity - both of which also change constantly.

Try keeping a 'scream' at a pitch and intensity of a scream physically, it has limitations, but even when that frequency and intensity appears to have been 'turned off' it still has its place in the all, either as a 'glob' of 'stuck' energy for which other energies of different frequencies either have to go through, or around, (gee I'm getting really technical now :wink: ) or as a free flowing continuance of the flowing of energies changing form from one 'density' to others in either separation from other energies or in combination with different energies.

When one starts to bracket things to give examples or examine a thing in isolation, one puts limits on a thing that has no limits.

That's what our unique perspectives do, in a way that's what our questions and sciences do - we bracket our awareness of energy in motion and respond based on what we think we know within constructed and biologically unique limitations, what we think we are limited in, and we then limit our frequencies / intensities / absorbing or responding to it by the energy of those thoughts that created the limitation in the first place.

There are no real 'boundaries' in any of it, it's all shared. The only boundaries are those we perceive to be (and therefore create) boundaries.

It's all only different presentations of itself - creative energy in different combinations, frequencies and intensities of expression. Whether creative energy is 'forming' 'expressing' into an insight, or a touch or a shudder or a fart or a sigh or a planet or a universe, or a human or a neural system or a leaf or a volcanic eruption or a bacteria that eats flesh or the blink of eyelash, or a 'problem' or a 'solution', a 'disease' or a 'cure' - it makes no difference - all will be accommodated and made 'perfect' in equilibrium within the great big bowl of the 'all' as it simultaneously 'affects' all other energies.
smiileyjen101

Postby Enlightened2B » Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:58 pm

Thanks Jen for the detailed response. I'll try to wrap my head around what you're saying and sit with it.

But, when you say this:

Drop a drop of oil into the bowl and look at that, even though the density / frequency / composition of energies is different - the drop of oil is still 'embraced' by the water. The more oil you drop in the more the two 'elements' find their own 'kind', but still share the space

When the drop of oil is embraced by the water, isn't that because the water is always the present moment for whatever is being expressed? The water is essentially (in analogous terms) the space for all expression (in this case the drop of oil) and is that why it is embraced? because it cannot possibly not be embraced since whatever is expressed is already 'what is'?

thanks again
Enlightened2B

Postby dijmart » Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:07 pm

runstrails wrote: Now I wish we could hurry up and find a vaccine for Ebola!

Yeah, me too, it's in the US now. I thought well, it's in Texas and I'm far from Texas. However, the 2nd nurse to be diagnosed flew into Cleveland, ohio (Cleveland/Hopkins airport) for a week, was diagnosed on her first day back to Texas. I live in a suburb of Cleveland. :(
Take what you like and leave the rest.
dijmart

Postby Enlightened2B » Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:03 pm

dijmart wrote:
runstrails wrote: Now I wish we could hurry up and find a vaccine for Ebola!

Yeah, me too, it's in the US now. I thought well, it's in Texas and I'm far from Texas. However, the 2nd nurse to be diagnosed flew into Cleveland, ohio (Cleveland/Hopkins airport) for a week, was diagnosed on her first day back to Texas. I live in a suburb of Cleveland. :(

Yeah, ebola is running wild.

It's out of our control. I say build up your immune system the best that you can. Whatever happens, happens.

Our medical industry is so focused on fighting, fighting, fighting illness, that we forget the main focal point of illness in the first place, is immunity which often stems from stress. (Not always of course). The flu shot administration every year would not be as necessary if we actually focused on building our immune systems up in the first place rather than treating the effects (killing the germs).
Enlightened2B

Postby dijmart » Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:54 pm

Enlightened2B wrote:Yeah, ebola is running wild.

It's out of our control. I say build up your immune system the best that you can. Whatever happens, happens.

Our medical industry is so focused on fighting, fighting, fighting illness, that we forget the main focal point of illness in the first place, is immunity which often stems from stress. (Not always of course). The flu shot administration every year would not be as necessary if we actually focused on building our immune systems up in the first place rather than treating the effects (killing the germs).

I'm a nurse and although there are these "super bugs" resistent to many antibiotics (such as MRSA), I've never been nervous before about working in a hospital...until now. One of the transport people looked at me on the elevator today and said "what the hell are we doing working in a hospital with ebola "out there", we must be nuts". I said "yea, well, I guess someone's got to be on the front lines". The hospital is now going to be having "mock" ebola drills, but I disagree with the personal protective equipment they recommend, which doesn't cover the body fully. Oh- welllll, it is what it is!
Take what you like and leave the rest.
dijmart

Postby smiileyjen101 » Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:14 am

When the drop of oil is embraced by the water, isn't that because the water is always the present moment for whatever is being expressed? The water is essentially (in analogous terms) the space for all expression (in this case the drop of oil) and is that why it is embraced? because it cannot possibly not be embraced since whatever is expressed is already 'what is'?

On the one hand I want to say yes, and that your example is simply wonderful, and it is E2B, it is wonderful and it is delightfully simple. It kind of is that in the separated / linear viewing in normal human supposed capacity of awareness.

On the other hand, it's far more beautiful (complex) than that - the present moment itself, and every thing in it - every thing alive and moving in it, is holographic and interconnected to the inth degree to infinity. As it is without it is within, as it is above, it is below. The elements in the water are as distinct and vibrant as the elements in the perspectives / expressions arising, each with like energy meeting like energy or being 'directed' or 'displaced' by energies of different frequencies, and yet, all in equilibrium at its widest possible viewing.

Light trails of energy in motion in a neuron in a mouse's brain and the light trails of energy in motion in the universe.

Humans like to separate themselves out from it all, that's just a limitation, that's just a perceiving.

In the present moment, however you perceive things in limitation (micro) or in equilibrium (macro) it's all the same picture.

Having experienced the (for want of a better description) 'all' awareness, my brain still manages to flow more to the equilibrium and see holistically, even though I can just as easily 'tune in' to the micro in cause and effect and energy flows in different elements and combinations of elements. It might appear as 'random' thoughts, but the interconnections are real, and when one slows or speeds 'time' all we are doing is narrowing or widening our perspective.

The 'slowed' 'narrowed' viewing is the 'personal' experience, and by interconnections in empathy energy we can experience others' 'actual' experiences by proxy of sorts. The equilibrium perspective is totally impersonal and yet totally aware of, and embracing of, all 'individual' perspectives of experience.

Like we're trying to separate ourselves out from Ebola. If you look at those pictures again one might be the internal workings of Ebola and the other might be the migration of Ebola through the human population. Both are 'valid' expressions / experiences of energy in motion. To a person experiencing it personally, absolutely they're going to have a personal perspective about the elements of it. So too will an Ebola cell. The further you go from the 'experience' the more you can see it just as energies in motion merging or deflecting or changing in form.

Those pictures (for me) illustrate the minutiae and the magnificence of every thing in equilibrium in the present moment (as 'captured' stilled in time).

They might also be the internal workings of the human brain and the devastating effect that human thinking has on itself, or the wide ecosystem of this planet. It might also be viewed and illustrative of every single 'present moment' in whatever 'snapshot' you take of it - I saw a doco the other night called "I bought a rain forest" and the ethical dilemma a man was struggling with looking at all the complexities with an Amazon peoples cutting down a 220 year old mahogany tree, a living, breathing, incredible ecosystem internally and externally, that was home and/or host to literally thousands of living species, some of which humans have no idea about their individual importance not just to the Amazon ecosystem, but to the earth, and to the individual human beings cutting it down.

His 'thinking' then moved to the journey that the mahogany would take - what possible use could someone in the UK have for a piece of furniture made of this wood, that could ever possibly justify the loss of the living tree? Well, quite simply, one 'sigh' of connection and appreciation is as energetically embraced and important as any other experience - to the tree, and to the universe. No 'choice' is wrong, it just brings a different experience - all of which is energetically embraced in equilibrium - continually, no matter what that experience is.

Even if someone hits their head on a table made of that mahogany - it's energy in motion. It just 'is' exponentially embraced.

All things are like this, all things connected and evolving, accommodating, even though we try to 'isolate' 'insulate' ourselves from 'stuff' and overlay our judgements of what 'should' be allowed to be expressed and experienced.

E2 B said: It's out of our control. I say build up your immune system the best that you can. Whatever happens, happens....
Our medical industry is so focused on fighting, fighting, fighting illness, that we forget the main focal point of illness in the first place, is immunity which often stems from stress.

In a way the current Ebola outbreak is ebola and the human biological system being the oil and water in the bowl. We have complementary elements, and we have 'resistant' elements. The 'war' is waged on many levels --- and even the emotive thoughts expressed in fear or compassion are energetically feeding into and out of the mix that is our 'experience'.

What was seen in the light - an Ebola cell's experience is as valid / precious as any other.
smiileyjen101

Postby Enlightened2B » Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:27 pm

Thanks Jen for explaining. Totally get what you're saying. Taking the experience of an Ebola cell into consideration is something we are so not used to from our own limited human perspectives. Talk to some in the non-dual sector and they'll tell you that an Ebola cell doesn't even truly exist outside of your own perception of it which is kind of comical now to think how silly that sounds.

smiileyjen101 wrote:
On the other hand, it's far more beautiful (complex) than that - the present moment itself, and every thing in it - every thing alive and moving in it, is holographic and interconnected to the inth degree to infinity. As it is without it is within, as it is above, it is below. The elements in the water are as distinct and vibrant as the elements in the perspectives / expressions arising, each with like energy meeting like energy or being 'directed' or 'displaced' by energies of different frequencies, and yet, all in equilibrium at its widest possible viewing.

One last question for you. Can you explain what you mean by the bolded part? I've been reading about fractals lately and trying to get a better understanding of it. I think I understand what you're saying, but I'm not 100 percent sure. The way I see fractals is that there are perspectives upon perspectives upon perspectives as you go from the most micro of levels of awareness to something as small as a particle to more expansive upon more expansive upon more expansive perspectives all the way out to the universe itself infinitesimal. Can you clarify this and what you mean in the bolded above?

Thanks again Jen!
Enlightened2B

Postby smiileyjen101 » Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:04 am

I get so out of my league with this stuff when I have to turn it into words :wink: but I'll try. (probably a 'shotgun' approach, hoping that some part of it 'clicks').
I 'like' the fractals awareness - if we look at those pics above, the patterns in the neuron and the universe are the same repeated, in a two dimensional sort of way. It gives us a hint of the sameness in 'process' albeit without distinctions in 'content'.

the present moment itself, and every thing in it - every thing alive and moving in it, is holographic and interconnected to the inth degree to infinity. As it is without it is within, as it is above, it is below.

In more dimensions of it - like how the string theory sort of gives more dimensions of any thing - if we were to apply the string theory to that picture we could cut it up or observe it in more micro detail at the same time as the macro detail, even to including the energy in motion of us observing it, and how that 'changes' a thing.

It all is a dance of energies - energy shoving other energies at different frequencies, or blending if it's the same frequency, so that everything moves, grows, diminishes or has a mini explosion that then creates other connections and pathways as depicted in those pictures.

So you could take just one strand of one of those light trails, or just one of the 'globs' of energy building - either stuck or on its way to exploding into other strands, and both minutely and to infinity majestically see all of the things that built into and out of it in all of their minute and majestic compositions. In the impersonal sense every part of it is embraced in the dance the same.

What you see and through 'labelling' understand, and in understanding accept/absorb, those depictions as a neuron in a mouse's brain, or the universe could just as well be a 2D depiction of absolutely anything, even the 'journey' the knowledge trail that has brought you to the point of understanding those labels and those colours in harmony and contrast, and simultaneously you and me connecting through time and space to hold this conversation that will change both of us and everything else energetically, expressing and receiving and light trails shooting off in all directions - no thing is excepted - a sigh ^there it is as the whole picture in micro, or as a glob and light trail of energy in the macro picture, a thought ^ there it is, a hug ^ there it is, a punch in the head ^ there it is, a sperm racing to fertilise an egg ^ there it is, a bullet penetrating flesh ^ there it is, the bullet itself and the flesh itself ^ there it is.

So that's the 2 dimensional static fractal depiction of energy in motion within as without, above as below.

The 'experience' of it though, even in the personal perspective there's far more happening than our little wonderful brains bring into our attention. Even the experience of a sigh, or a thought there is that whole 'universe' of energy trails and globs and explosions going on simultaneously as well as the energy expression moving all other energy.

An aha moment of clarity 'moves' and possibly bursts the glob of confusion or resistance to a thing. An expression of love melts fear - even if that fear is in just one cell of our body that has tensed in fear and resistance and through that 'movement' set off a whole interconnected reaction wherein our immune system or our ego might react or respond.

When you said earlier to build our immune systems - what that is at its core is balance and harmony equilibrium within our physical streams of energy. Any thing that 'upsets' that balance has to work its way through energetically and be accommodated, absorbed back into equilibrium with the 'whole' by recognising and either integrating or 'holding' different frequency elements apart.

The addition of Ebola cells to a human body is really no different to adding a drop of oil to a bowl of water. The 'reaction' with the motion of dropping or 'infecting' is not the end of the energy in motion, it's the beginning of the interacting between those elements. The carbon in the oil 'recognises' the carbons in the bowl (if it's ceramic and more especially if it's got lead glazing), the hydrogen in the water 'recognises' the hydrogen in the oil but the oxygen 'holds' it separate, the oxygen in the water is 'held separate' by the carbons in both the oil and in the bowl. It may be that lead from the glazing is leaching into the water at the same time, so those pictures above could also be from any one of those energetically 'different' elements' perspective, and simultaneously the whole bowl & water and oil interactions, or even the drop of oil's birth, death, life, or the 'unique' experience of being dropped through the air, landing in the bowl and 'displacing' the water that then 'hits' formerly dry parts of the bowl - all the same.

To isolate things out of the 'all' is to slow down 'what is', adding the energies of thought and deed. We too create a connection and insert energies into a process and create anew all without our attention mostly, but if attention energy is added to the mix that's a whole different experience. Attention is tangible flows of energy that seems to slow things down, segregate elements and apply our own perspectives of known and unknown processes, then we have the 'perception' the creation of accepted and/or isolated elements of a thing.

So all things known to us at varying degrees of our awareness are connecting and isolating and flowing into and out of everything we put our attention to and simultaneously are not putting our attention to. To deem that only one has 'life' is merely a glob of perception - within awareness, capacity and willingness (which are also the same 'process' as depicted in those pictures).

So too with every living thing, a dance of energies occurring internally and in relation to others - a leaf or flower that 'feels' the approach of a bee or a gust of wind, is as valid as a 'germ' or even sperm finding an opening to a new host that will enhance its growth and survival, the same as a human being picking a leaf and eating it to do the same for its own biological growth and survival.

All of nature is opportunistic and self centred, which is kind of funny given our discussions about limiting that in ourselves.

I therefore have to disagree with notions that things not in our attention do not exist, they just don't exist in our attention energy field.

It's a little like the cause-effect discussions regarding stimulating neural pathways in the human brain - there's a difference in the processing if the choices are made in limitations of awareness, to the limitations of capacity, to the limitations of willingness. Even more so, they are tangible and equally 'affect' the all.

Instinctive (unbounded) intelligence is always both / and - both macro and micro aware, and accommodating of the limitations and capacities of all the elements feeding into and out of it.

(all expressed in my awareness, capacity and willingness, of course :wink: )
smiileyjen101

Postby Enlightened2B » Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:14 pm

^ Jaw dropper. I'll have to read this Jen and then I will write a response after I probably re-read it about 5 times 8)
Enlightened2B

Postby smiileyjen101 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:31 am

:wink: Glad that's not my homework assignment :wink:

Much easier to be still in thought and just experience it. Take absolutely anything, and 'notice' the micro and macro flows of vibrant life energy flowing into, through, within, and out of it. Feel the 'connection' by the attention energy 'touching'

Any thing at all.

It's why spending time in nature, or in love, is so ........yum.
smiileyjen101

PreviousNext

Return to Beyond the Physical