How can i contact any administrators?

If you have technical difficulties with the forum, or maybe suggestions or complaints, this is the place. At this stage, it is very important to get a lot of feedback from you the users.

How can i contact any administrators?

Postby yourtransformations » Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:06 pm

I made a post which seems to be ignored but i want to make sure , couldnt find any information how to contact administrators via email or private messages.

Thanks!

P.s Sorry if its a double post!
yourtransformations

Re: How can i contact any administrators?

Postby Webwanderer » Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:26 pm

We prefer you do not join our forum for the purpose of posting a personal and/or a commercial website. It will be disallowed.

WW
Webwanderer

Postby yourtransformations » Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:08 pm

Ok, fair enough. I mainly did it in the fahsion i did just because of my history with Echart Tolle books. There was a time i was really into them and they helped me to expand my awarness. Unfortunately none of the books help me to solve the real problems i wanted to solve (not that they suggest that they will), thats why i posted up my advetisment page, being rahter sure that here are people with similar desires to change stuff in their lifes.
yourtransformations

Postby Sighclone » Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:39 am

YourTransformations:

Why not just start helping them right in their thread? That's what most members who actually want to help people here do. They just help. No redirection, no advertising, etc. You can place your web address as a signature. But constantly telling members to go there will not be tolerated. You could cut and past a relevant post from your blog on occasion, if directly on topic.

If you have been here before, then you know we do not tolerate advertising (and a number of other things, see the Rules here: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2051 )

You have not been banned, but you will be watched closely. We are in our tenth year, outlasting many upstarts, surviving a variety of insurgencies, largely because we keep focused.

I do not doubt you have struggled. How and why you augmented or departed from ET's nondual teachings to recover could prove valuable to some...if respectfully presented.

Andy
A person is not a thing or a process, but an opening through which the universe manifests. - Martin Heidegger
There is not past, no future; everything flows in an eternal present. - James Joyce
Sighclone

Postby yourtransformations » Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:34 pm

Well thanks for clearing some of the stuff out. Truth to be told i had no idea that this is such an big issue. (your forum is not the only one, so i understand its a general trend)

Also when i was here before i wasnt offering anything, i was looking for an advice so i had no idea the rules are the way they are but it really does not matter now, i get how things are done around here.

As to augmentation/departure of/from ET teachings - at some point i will probably make a thread about it!

Cheers!
yourtransformations

Postby Sighclone » Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:06 pm

As to augmentation/departure of/from ET teachings - at some point i will probably make a thread about it!

YT - We look forward to it. It will not be the first departure from Eckhart's teachings. In fact, well over 50% of the threads here depart from his teachings in one way or another. Thanks for your understanding.

Andy
A person is not a thing or a process, but an opening through which the universe manifests. - Martin Heidegger
There is not past, no future; everything flows in an eternal present. - James Joyce
Sighclone

Return to Support and Technical Questions