Sandy Jones Buddha at the Gas Pump

Post links to sites, web pages, videos, etc.
Forum rules
No links to copyrighted materials.

Sandy Jones Buddha at the Gas Pump

Postby SandyJoy » Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:24 am

Hi Everyone.

I've been writing my book for awhile now, so have not been around here much. It should be published and available by March.

Meanwhile, I thought you might enjoy 'seeing me' haha Joy!

I was invited to do an interview with Rick Archer for his Buddha at the Gas Pump on Youtube. He just posted it this morning. I am so happy and excited that I got to do this. I hope you enjoy it -- I love you all <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5o64V_dJlQc
You are not finished, until you play in that meadow and live there. You can, you know. But only you can take yourself there.
SandyJoy

Re: Sandy Jones Buddha at the Gas Pump

Postby karmarider » Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:32 pm

Congrats on the book and interview! If the book is like your contributions here, I'm sure it will be very good!
karmarider

Postby Onceler » Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:11 pm

Very good interview.....I had to stop watching to go to work, but will finish it tonight. Congratulations.
Be present, be pleasant.
Onceler

Postby rachMiel » Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:07 pm

Nice! Thanks for the link. It's a long inteview, might take me a while to go through all of it. You're a good tawker! Three things:

1. Congratulations on the book! Can you describe it a tiny bit?

2. What is it with Ojai? Must have some good spir'tual juice flowing through it ... ;-)

3. Do you know dis guy: Franklin Merrell-Wolff? You might find him interesting.
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily ...
rachMiel

Postby Onceler » Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:25 pm

rachMiel wrote:
2. What is it with Ojai? Must have some good spir'tual juice flowing through it ... ;-)

Right, I was wondering the same thing… Byron Katie, John Sherman, Sandy Jones…
Be present, be pleasant.
Onceler

Postby rachMiel » Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:26 pm

Krishnamurti.
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily ...
rachMiel

Postby Onceler » Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:27 pm

Really? Cool. Might have to take a road trip.
Be present, be pleasant.
Onceler

Postby KathleenBrugger » Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:16 pm

Congratulation Sandy! I've missed you here and look forward to watching the video.
We are ALL Innocent by Reason of Insanity
http://kathleenbrugger.blogspot.com/
KathleenBrugger

Postby SandyJoy » Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:41 pm

ahhh gosh, how sweet to find all your lovely comments this morning.

My book, Rachmiel; Well, one day it just started to write itself and so I just let it. It became this interesting prose really. It just flowed.

I just let it. I figured that It is 'supposed to' bring the reader right straight into this Living Joy with me.

Kind of, as if I could create something with my words that would open the doors of perception for the reader. Kind of like my words were painting a picture, like visual art, but with words and the words would,( for some, maybe), strike a chord that would sound like music in their own soul, they would be touched by it, just like music moves us.

I know I went from visual art to music, but I thought, if I combined my words just right, I would create this 'third place' that the reader (some, maybe a few) might be able to feel and hence to, for a moment, get a pure 'Glimmer' that would touch them in a way that would release them for a moment from that sticky "rut' of the 'old view'.

And I figure, those moments when we are bonked out of the 'rut' we at least know for our self that there is much more 'out side the rut'. Or something like that.

Once we know there is more, once we see the wide open fields of Love, and realize Life is such a Sweet Thing and we begin to fall madly in Love with Life, then even if for only a moment we are on our way Home. We can get to that open place faster, quicker, easier with each and every vision that touches us. Those visions of Truth do accumulate. So, if I can jolt the visions every time the reader reads a passage from my book, I am doing good. Those moments of being free and feeling the Sweet Peace might wash over the reader and that would be very beneficial to all.

That seems all I can do. And all I know how to do. I just want to give my heart to my world.

So there it is. and not even sure this explains the book. Hopefully I have strung my words so right that they are infused with this Wonder and Magic that has found Me. and the Waters of this Love will be felt by some who are willing and open to it. We shall see.
You are not finished, until you play in that meadow and live there. You can, you know. But only you can take yourself there.
SandyJoy

Postby SandyJoy » Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:47 pm

rachMiel wrote:Nice! Thanks for the link. It's a long inteview, might take me a while to go through all of it. You're a good tawker! Three things:

3. Do you know dis guy: Franklin Merrell-Wolff? You might find him interesting.

Ojai, yes it is a great place to live and anyone who wants to visit me is welcome. There is a real 'spiritual juice' flowing here.

I know Robert Wolf -- he did some 'non-duality' stuff, but he is rather intellectual and dry for me. I don't know Franklin Merrell-Wolf, if you know him, you are welcome to tell him to stop and see me --- :D

I am easy to find. Just come by my shop www.celestialsong.com
SandyJoy

Postby SandyJoy » Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:08 pm

Yes, Byron Kate's Center is almost across the street from me :D

And yes Krishhamurti is here too

And yes, it is a very magical place to live and I love it --

and yes I have seen John Sherman around town but I don't know him-- only from his posters about this meetings.

and yes, this is wonderful little town -- If any one wants to come by see me -- I am easy to find.

Now that my book is finished I might stop by around here more often.

I will definitely let you know when my book come out

The Title will be

Barefoot At Heart
On Living the Alchemy of Love and The Power of Light ( unless it gets changed, that's it)

Thanks for all the sweet notes --
SandyJoy

Return to Recommended Links