Insight from the Life Review

OBE's, NDE's, lucid dreams, and the like...

Insight from the Life Review

Postby Enlightened2B » Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:06 pm

I wanted to share this bit from an NDE report from 'Thomas Sawyer'. This was just shared with me today from a friend on facebook and the important part to gain from this is that the life review process is evidence in itself that everything in the universe is alive. EVERYTHING. Everything is connected energetically from every single molecule to every planet and galaxy, there is experience. Meaning, just because you can't grasp something outside of your limited human perspective, does not mean it does not exist. All exists within Love. Every aspect of experience is just Self experiencing itself in different forms.

Enjoy:

Thought-pattern after thought-pattern. What I'm telling you is, I was in my Aunt Gay's body, I was in her eyes, I was in her emotions, I was in her unanswered questions. I experienced the disappointment, the humiliation. It was very devastating to me. It changed my attitude quite a bit as I experienced it.

I experienced things that cannot be perceived. I watched me mowing the law from straight above, anywhere from several hundred to a couple of thousand feet, as though I were a camera. I watched all of that. I was able to perceive and feel and know everything about my Aunt Gay regarding our relationship in that general time frame and regarding Operation Chop-Chop.

In addition to this, and what is probably more important, spiritually speaking, I was able to observe the scene, absolutely, positively, unconditionally. In other words, not with the horrendous emotional ill-feelings that my Aunt Gay experienced not knowing for sure, and yet being afraid to question for fear that she would inflict some kind of dis-ease, or ill feelings on my part. God forbid, if I did it by accident and her reminder would hurt my feelings. And yet she experienced hurt in losing the flowering weeds, not being able to do the things for all the children she had promised, and constantly questioning whether I could have done it on purpose. I did experience that in this unconditional way, with this unconditional love that is only God's eyes.

It is that combination that is God unconditionally, not "Boy, Tom, you sure did a good rip-off," or "There, Tom, now do you feel bad enough?" Or, "You sure were bad."

None of that, only, as in the eyes of God, simple, pure, scientific observation, complete, totally, non-attachment. No judgmental aspect whatever. This is simultaneous with the total devastation of what I created in my aunt's life. And the arrogance, the snide little thoughts, the bad feelings, and the excitement of what I created in my own life at that young age, that was one event.

I wish that I could tell you how it really felt and what the life review is like, but I'll never be able to do it accurately. I'm hoping to give you just a slight inkling of what is available to each and every one of you. Will you be totally devastated by the crap you've brought into other people's lives? Or will you be equally enlightened and uplifted by the love and joy that you have shared in other people's lives?

Well, guess what? It pretty much averages itself out. You will be responsible for yourself, judging and reliving what you have done to everything and everybody in very far-reaching ways. Very small, seemingly inconsequential things such as the day when I, nine years old, walked through Seneca Park and loved the appearance of a tree. In my life review I could experience a bit of what the tree experienced in my loving it, two little photons of love and adoration. It was somewhat like the leaves acknowledging my presence. Can a tree experience that? Yes, it can. Don't go kicking trees anymore!

You do have that effect on plants. You do have an effect on animals. You do have an effect on the universe. And in your life review you'll be the universe and experience yourself in what you call your lifetime and how it affects the universe. In your life review you'll be yourself absolutely, in every aspect of time, in every event, in the over-all scheme of things in your lifetime. Your life.

The little bugs on your eyelids that some of you don't even know exist. That's an interrelationship, you with yourself and these little entities that are living and surviving on your eyelids. When you waved a loving goodbye to a good friend the other day, did you affect the clouds up above? Did you actually affect them? Does a butterfly's wings in China affect the weather here? You better believe it does? You can learn all of that in a life review!

As this takes place, you have total knowledge. You have the ability to be a psychologist, a psychiatrist, a psychoanalyst, and much more. You are your own spiritual teacher, maybe for the first and only time in your life. You are simultaneously the student and the teacher in a relationship.

My life review was part of this experience also. It was absolutely, positively, everything basically from the first breath of life right through the accident. It was everything.
Enlightened2B

Re: Insight from the Life Review

Postby Enlightened2B » Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:13 pm

Another excerpt from Tom's experience on merging with the Light:

Some of the things are regarding the aspect of, "What is the light?"

Well, the light is God. And what is God? God is unconditional love. God is total beauty. God is everything!

What happened when I went through the tunnel? Did I see the face of Jesus Christ? Yes, I did. But the most important thing that I have been able to say is probably the aspect of total knowledge. It was a feeling of divine power. It's overwhelming for me to say that I, Thomas Sawyer, was divine or experienced total knowledge. I remember one or two photons of that experience. I don't even know how to measure it. I made up a phrase: bleams of light. A couple of bleams of light information I can recall from that last stage or stages. I don't even know if it's singular or plural.

You might ask, didn't I feel grief or regret because I'd be parted from Elaine and my children and this nice life I had lived for thirty-three years? Yes, to all of that, but this was beyond paradise, this was heaven, this was perfection. This was not a mosquito bite; this was not heat and humidity; not all of the stuff that we call reality; not all the joy of being able to share and to love people. It was everything that we experience joyfully and sorrowfully, only in a perfected state. It was perfection.
Enlightened2B

Postby Enlightened2B » Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:25 pm

And finally, once again, more evidence that our uniqueness most certainly DOES exist on an eternal level:

Once you enter into the light and blend with God, you become God. God is light and light is love. You can't take a knife and cut out a part of love and take it away. If you theoretically cut love in half and take it, there's not half love here and half love there. Each part is wholly God.

We may have perceptions that we are separate from God, that we are less than God. But the divinity is within us, the light is in every cell in our body and that, collectively, makes the soul. We can think of that in terms of being subordinate or less than and separate from God. But since you are a part of the Whole, God is not minus that part of you. God is still 100 percent even when God appears, in this physical existence, to be separated.

The incomprehensible part is at that point at which you no longer exist and you become only light when you fully merge with the light. This is because the character and the characteristics that you are, the uniqueness that is you and nobody else, still exists when you cease to exist as a personality. But every bit of your personality is available for reincarnation. That's the paradox part.

A single soul has the same power as God! You have exactly the same intensive power as God. You have the same potential as God within the human condition. The oneness of the whole, or the wholeness of the one, being God, is ultimately powerful and unconditional love.

You cannot conquer, or divide, or diminish unconditional love. It exists omnipresent, that's true, it exists like that. For example, if you take one "cupful" of God, you have God in the cup, and that can't be diminished at all. Now if God, by God's own infinite wisdom and love, decides to allow a cup of light to be used in such a way as a soul, and for the purpose of incarnating into the human condition to our level, the light involved in that is our soul. Our soul is that light, that one cup, that small amount, which was purely, divinely God. It has the full power of God; that is, one cup of light has the same luminous unconditional love, the same power of God.

All souls are equal at the soul level.

Yet some say, "He's a highly evolved soul."

The soul doesn't evolve, the personality does. To state that the soul evolves at all is not correct. Your personality can be evolved - highly evolved, lesser evolved, or no evolvement at all to where you're just stagnant. You have the ability to create negative karma. To go backwards, to be born with certain characteristics and personality that can be culturally conditioned, or decommissioned, if you will, and go pretty much backwards. You can actually lose a little bit in your actual evolvement to a spiritual recognition, a spiritual reality.
Enlightened2B

Postby Webwanderer » Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:30 pm

Who can keep up with all those details of the life review experience? Don't kick a tree? How the hell am I going to mow my lawn now? I guess the best we can do is to love and appreciate all the life we can, as much as we can. Beyond that is going to be in the purview of a greater consciousness perspective that sees much more clearly than I can, tucked inside this bodily context.

Good stuff E2B. There's much to glean from your posts.

WW
Webwanderer

Postby smiileyjen101 » Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:56 pm

It was everything that we experience joyfully and sorrowfully, only in a perfected state. It was perfection.

Equilibrium :D ^^

WW said: How the hell am I going to mow my lawn now? I guess the best we can do is to love and appreciate all the life we can, as much as we can.

Yum!
Our rights start deep within our humanity; they end where another's begin~~ SmileyJen
http://www.balancinginfluences.com
smiileyjen101

Postby kiki » Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:17 am

Very interesting - thanks.
"Miss Kelly, perhaps you'd like this flower. I seem to have misplaced my buttonhole ... Miss Kelly, you know, when you wear my flower you make it look beautiful." Elwood P. Dowd
---
Your donation will help keep us online.
kiki

Postby Enlightened2B » Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:21 am

Webwanderer wrote:Who can keep up with all those details of the life review experience? Don't kick a tree? How the hell am I going to mow my lawn now? I guess the best we can do is to love and appreciate all the life we can, as much as we can. Beyond that is going to be in the purview of a greater consciousness perspective that sees much more clearly than I can, tucked inside this bodily context.

I guess you'll just have to mow around the lawn :lol:

In all seriousness, of course I agree with you. I take it ( at least I would hope ) that he didn't literally mean not to kick a tree or to harm a blade of grass or a plant ha. Obviously we can't live our lives worrying about that.

What I took out of it is more pertaining to the fact that everything is experiencing even on a micro scale that we simply can't grasp, due to the limitations of the human mind. I know some of us like to believe that experience is only on a human scale, meaning what our body/minds can grasp exists and what it cannot grasp, does not exist simply because we can't know it from our human minds, but the life review process seems to suggest otherwise and speaks to a much greater level of cause and effect that is happening on every level.
Enlightened2B

Postby smiileyjen101 » Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:48 am

Of course the tree and the grass 'break' the ground, strangle other plants with their roots etc etc ... all without condemnation, it is what it is :)
Our rights start deep within our humanity; they end where another's begin~~ SmileyJen
http://www.balancinginfluences.com
smiileyjen101

Return to Beyond the Physical