Something for Ashley

Post links to sites, web pages, videos, etc.
Forum rules
No links to copyrighted materials.

Something for Ashley

Postby SandyJoy » Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:08 pm

We just made this old 1980's audio available on Youtube.

"A Word to The Scientists"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgzM02z_lLo

It has three parts. Each part necessary to realize the wholeness of this message. 8)

I hope all of you enjoy this --and perhaps find the freedom to soar in the Infinite Joy of Life.
You are not finished, until you play in that meadow and live there. You can, you know. But only you can take yourself there.
SandyJoy

Re: Something for Ashley

Postby Sighclone » Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:07 am

Always a pleasure to hear from you, Sandy. It was neat to see Colin Drake mention you.

Andy
A person is not a thing or a process, but an opening through which the universe manifests. - Martin Heidegger
There is not past, no future; everything flows in an eternal present. - James Joyce
Sighclone

Postby SandyJoy » Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:26 am

Hi Andy,

Hey, I didn't see that mention of me from Colin Drake. Where was it? Do you recall? I'd like to hear that :D How lovely Life is.

Always nice to see you too -- You have been a sweet and dear friend over the years. Alway kind to me.

So, let me know where to find that 'mention'. And Thank you so much sharing that with me.

Love to you, Sandy
You are not finished, until you play in that meadow and live there. You can, you know. But only you can take yourself there.
SandyJoy

Postby Fatexbluvx » Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:08 pm

The issue you raise a very useful place to learn
Fatexbluvx

Return to Recommended Links