NDE-"We are here to experience fun and excitement"

OBE's, NDE's, lucid dreams, and the like...

NDE-"We are here to experience fun and excitement"

Postby Enlightened2B » Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:05 am

Every experience has a human component. So, there is some terminology here (such as referring to God as he or the notions of karma) which are human interpreted. But, there is much value in this NDE as well I feel and there are only select NDE's these days that I resonate with.

Some key points to the experience:

To ease the transition back into this realm, I was told to think of my time on earth as an extended visit to the ultimate theme park. Consider it a place with thrilling rides and various adventures that I could choose to experience or not. I was also reminded that the reason we leave the celestial realm at all was for the excitement, variety, adventure, and entertainment that different incarnations offer. However, to take all our celestial knowledge with us on our various adventures would have ruined the very experience that we had chosen to live. Someone there said that I should think of our trips to other realms as choosing a new novel to read. I can choose a new book, depending on what I am in the mood for. Furthermore, if I knew every turn and twist of the story, line by line, prior to reading it, it would spoil the fun.

As one entity jokingly remarked, ‘If the eternal, divine part of us grows tired of singing and playing harps, there are thousands of other universes created for our spiritual growth, amusement, and entertainment. Eternity is a long time to do nothing but play harps.‘ I heard this concept best expressed in The Course in Miracles, ‘We are only here for three reasons: to remember who we are; to help others remember who they are; and . . . to enjoy the trip . . . , unless, of course, we use our free will and choose not to.’

As my orientation went on, they explained how on that celestial side of the veil, anything we desire is instantaneously provided. We just need to feel the desire. However, within lies the reason for all the realms outside of heaven. Having everything we want all the time develops within us a desire for variety and change for a challenge. It would be like a game in which everyone was a winner. Soon, the game would become boring, and we would look for another, more challenging one.

Somehow, all this sounded familiar. To demonstrate the process of instantaneous fulfillment, one of them asked me to think about something I really desired. Thinking back on it, what I chose seemed odd since I was in such an esteemed place demonstrating such an important concept. But, suddenly I had an urge for a piece of my mother’s famous homemade chocolate cake with her special fudge frosting. As soon as I thought of the cake, my earthy mother was handing me the biggest piece of dark chocolate cake I had ever seen. Dare I say it was heavenly? Although she appeared there with us, I knew some part of her was still back on earth because she had not died yet. My guess was that she was probably asleep, dreaming of lovingly making her son a piece of her divine chocolate cake.

After what could have been a few minutes or several hours of orientation, a deep silence began to descend over everything. An all-encompassing Presence overshadowed the soul group as its members faded into the background. It was like being in a supermarket where music was playing in the background while shopping and then hearing the volume fade, as a voice overshadows the music saying, ‘Shoppers, on aisle number seven, there is a great special on Red Delicious apples.’

We come here looking for a new series of adventures, as a new soul in the physical universe. There are three basic things that we need do in our earthly life. Number one is to experience fun and excitement, defined in any way we choose. The second thing we’re here for is to remember who we are. The third thing we are here to do is to help others remember who they are.

https://angelicview.wordpress.com/2015/08/19/it-was-an-awakening-to-a-reality-i-couldnt-imagine/
Enlightened2B

Re: NDE-"We are here to experience fun and excitement"

Postby Mystic » Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:53 am

We can experience the joy of life and share this joy with others because we are all connected and we are all one.

But I do not wish to experience fun and excitement at the expense of others.

:D
Mystic

Postby smiileyjen101 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:38 am

Can you comprehend that you may be denying them their wish of experience (?)
It's trickier than it might seem :wink:

If we are all one, who would experience, who would suffer? who would take offence?
Our rights start deep within our humanity; they end where another's begin~~ SmileyJen
http://www.balancinginfluences.com
smiileyjen101

Postby Mystic » Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:20 pm

smiileyjen101 wrote:

Can you comprehend that you may be denying them their wish of experience (?)
It's trickier than it might seem :wink:

If we are all one, who would experience, who would suffer? who would take offence?

There is only one song which some refer to as the primordial AUM. This is the song of creation and we are each individual notes in this song of life. The part of the mind that is sleeping and dreaming it is a suffering body separate from other things, has forgotten the song and is split off from itself.

Eckhart Tolle speaks of a new Heaven(awakened consciousness) and a new Earth(external reality). Now is a time of awakening which some refer to as the celestial speed-up. Eckhart Tolle also speaks of how the ego has outlived its usefulness. Humans have more developed egos than many other life forms on this planet and more and more people will begin to awaken as they learn to have humble egos and remember this song of creation. In 1997 it was discovered by scientists and astronomers that the universe is speeding up. Of itself the ego can do nothing. Jesus said that the first(ego) shall become last and the last(Spirit) shall become first.

Sometimes when you are still ...you can faintly hear some of this ancient song. You can also hear the angels sing :D
Mystic

Postby rachMiel » Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:58 pm

We come here looking for a new series of adventures, as a new soul in the physical universe. There are three basic things that we need do in our earthly life. Number one is to experience fun and excitement, defined in any way we choose. The second thing we’re here for is to remember who we are. The third thing we are here to do is to help others remember who they are.

Now there's an approach to the good life that I can get behind like 127%! (Especially the bolded parts.) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

My problem with the second and third things is that I don't know who (or what) I am. I know, to a certain extent, who/what I am NOT ... but knowing who/what I AM? Nope. I could guess (and sometimes do), but guessing is a far cry from knowing, in'nt?
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily ...
rachMiel

Postby Enlightened2B » Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:17 pm

rachMiel wrote:
My problem with the second and third things is that I don't know who (or what) I am. I know, to a certain extent, who/what I am NOT ... but knowing who/what I AM? Nope. I could guess (and sometimes do), but guessing is a far cry from knowing, in'nt?

Enlightened2B

Postby Enlightened2B » Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:19 pm

Sorry, that was much larger than I intended ha
Enlightened2B

Postby Enlightened2B » Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:33 pm

In all seriousness Rach....

Because perhaps (taking a stab here), you're associating, even subconsciously, the "what I am" as something that is definable in human terms and even in a sense tangible? When in reality, you know what you are more so.....through feeling? It's why logic only goes so far with trying to "grasp" this stuff. When you get trapped in logic, you trap yourself within more limitations of what is possible......

Meaning, perhaps your mind is constantly looking and looking and looking for something beyond the veil of beliefs that is going to pop up finally and say......there it is! That's what I AM! All of these years of trying to find it, and I finally have found it! And the fact that this is not happening for you, is making you think "you're not there yet" and you still have this sense of lack in your life because you feel that you're not there yet. Did you consider that none of us have truly realized the nature of what we are any more so than you? The difference is that some of us are just less identified with our thoughts (the ones who appear to be "enlightened"). Because what we are is this infinitely, fractally expanding ISness that has no way of human identifiable characteristics to it, other than through feeling. It's a knowing through feeling, rather than this conceptual, identifiable Source of everything. To say I AM Consciousness is also to limit what you are because even consciousness itself is just an aspect of this infinite ISness as I see it.

And yet, does that ever really happen though where the answer reveals itself to us in tangible terms? It's in that constant looking and searching and searching and searching.....and searching that perhaps keeps us from seeing what we already are and have always been? The feeling of JOY. Just speculating. I've done it too plenty with myself. Until I finally stopped doing it because I was wasting my time and energy trying to pigeon hole a concept so that it satisfied my curiosity. Every time I came to a conclusion of "knowing" what I AM, it felt satisfying until it didn't anymore....

I see waking up to who we are, as simply an evaluation of beliefs and really just a letting go of all that you are not (which you said again). It's a coming into authenticity of life. It's not a sense of losing your self, other than losing all that you THOUGHT you were...... but more of an embracing of everything about yourself and a real form of self love and acceptance that everything is always just OK as it is even the ugliest aspects of your darkness, even when we feel like shit. It's the feelings associated with when you stop resisting and just ALLOW. That feeling of "ahhh, yes, it's all ok" that is the knowing of what you are.

I've gone down every spiritual path over the last 4 years and ultimately, none of it worked in the long run, because I always felt incomplete. I always felt like all of that stuff was constantly trying to get me to rid myself of something that was "bad" or "shameful to have" and that until I found the answers, I would never be enlightened, and I felt this constant sense of "not good enough" (also stemming from childhood), such as the demonization of ego. Every spiritual teacher made me feel like, "I'm not there yet" and then every other teacher at the other end told me I WAS already it, but didn't explain how to realize this.

It's this attitude of lack, which is just built on more and more beliefs about ourselves that stem over time from thoughts we've thought over and over and over again from emotional responses to certain events in our lives, that keep us in the dark into believing that we don't already know what we are when what we are......is already what we are, and it's just matter of feeling it to realize it. What we are is a feeling of JOY. It takes some effort to really bring into life on a regular basis, but it's just a matter of feeling good over and over and over again, not by repressing negative thoughts, but by accepting them and realizing that they don't serve you. You can't grasp it with the mind, because any ideas of the mind, just limit by definitions an actual "feeling".

Anyway, that's my take.
Enlightened2B

Postby rachMiel » Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:48 am

NICE IMAGE E2B!!!!!!!

(Response to your longer message coming ... must ponder first.)
rachMiel

Postby smiileyjen101 » Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:49 am

Sometimes when you are still ...you can faintly hear some of this ancient song. You can also hear the angels sing :D

Yep absolutely!
Even when others are having fun/experiences at our expense, or we're gratefully and graciously having fun/experiences at others' expense.

The notion of 'cost' 'expense' is mute when one and all is free.

So again, in terms of your not wanting to have fun at the expense of others --- we're all volunteers here.

Can you comprehend that all experience is valuable? (& not valued by beliefs of right/wrong etc)

Rach said: My problem with the second and third things is that I don't know who (or what) I am. I know, to a certain extent, who/what I am NOT ... but knowing who/what I AM? Nope. I could guess (and sometimes do), but guessing is a far cry from knowing, in'nt?

I am the hole in the flute through which the Christ breath flows,
listen to the music. Hafiz

How do you feel about the above concept Rach?
Our rights start deep within our humanity; they end where another's begin~~ SmileyJen
http://www.balancinginfluences.com
smiileyjen101

Postby Mystic » Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:43 am

smiileyjen101 wrote:
So again, in terms of your not wanting to have fun at the expense of others --- we're all volunteers here.

Can you comprehend that all experience is valuable? (& not valued by beliefs of right/wrong etc)

All things are lessons God would have me learn. Learning to let go of ego ... That is the lessons of forgiveness. To observe without condemning and without condoning ...to see past the form of the situation to the true light of creation within all things. To be in the present moment ...what Eckhart Tolle refers to as a state of inner open space that gives right action.

http://www.tolleteachings.com/eckhart-right-action.html

For the ego – right action is finding out how any situation can meet my ego’s personal agenda and needs. Or more specifically, how can I scheme up a situation that will in the future meet my criteria of needs?

The present moment is actually a state of open inner space. When you are in the present moment you are asking this question: How do I respond to the requirements of this present circumstance at this very point in time? How do you tell the difference between ego and the present moment when a situation arises? If when a situation presents itself you have an emotional reaction, then that is most probably an ego response. But if a situation arises and the first thing that presents itself is shining, black, limitless space, you can know that you are responding from the present moment. Instead of reactivity against new circumstances, the nature of Presence is for you to merge with the situation and the solution arises without judgment or reactivity.

If you dig deeper you will find that it is not even you as a personality that is evaluating what is going on. Instead it is Stillness itself with it’s relaxed, open, alacrity that is operating seamlessly in empty space. If action is needed, right action occurs. And that action is appropriate not only to your personal life, but also to the complete whole.

Mystic

Postby rachMiel » Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:53 pm

smiileyjen101 wrote:
am the hole in the flute through which the Christ breath flows,
listen to the music. Hafiz

How do you feel about the above concept Rach?

That it's a lovely image which conjures up a sense of the mystery of existence.
rachMiel

Postby Webwanderer » Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:06 pm

ONEderful post E2B. Clarity well stated.

Here is a suggestion for anyone wanting to get more clarity and experience of their true nature.

Feel deeply and openly these wordless sensations. Spend some time with each allowing their essence to permeate your consciousness.

Appreciation
Fun
Freedom

Breathe deeply in a beautiful and comfortable setting, with music that inspires, and feel the life you are. No words. No definitions. Just being experientially aware of what it feels like to know life through focus on such aligned energy.

We can tune ourselves to higher vibrations through focus on life's finest feelings. And when the conditioning of our life's coarser experiences arise, we can know that they are okay, that we can appreciate life's processes and that greater clarity can free us from our misperceptions.

Life is good, and it awaits our attention.

WW
Webwanderer

Postby rachMiel » Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:19 pm

Enlightened2B wrote:Meaning, perhaps your mind is constantly looking and looking and looking for something beyond the veil of beliefs that is going to pop up finally and say......there it is! That's what I AM! All of these years of trying to find it, and I finally have found it! And the fact that this is not happening for you, is making you think "you're not there yet" and you still have this sense of lack in your life because you feel that you're not there yet. Did you consider that none of us have truly realized the nature of what we are any more so than you? The difference is that some of us are just less identified with our thoughts (the ones who appear to be "enlightened"). Because what we are is this infinitely, fractally expanding ISness that has no way of human identifiable characteristics to it, other than through feeling. It's a knowing through feeling, rather than this conceptual, identifiable Source of everything. To say I AM Consciousness is also to limit what you are because even consciousness itself is just an aspect of this infinite ISness as I see it.

Insightful post, E2B. :-)

Yes, I am driven to "get IT." I don't know what that IT is -- who/what I am? how things tick? a direct perception of what-is? -- but my sense is that I'll get IT ... when I get IT ... but that this hasn't happened yet.

When I say I don't know who/what I am I mean that who/what I am is, for me ... the mystery. To call this mystery Brahman or Awareness or Source doesn't sit well with me, because to assign something a formal name is to (implicitly) imply that it is knowable, and I think the mystery is beyond knowing. In this sense I agree with Wittgenstein's take:

„Wovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muss man schweigen." = "Whereof one cannot speak, one must be silent."

In other words, for me, the less said/thought/imagined about Absolutes — like who I AM — the better.
rachMiel

Postby Enlightened2B » Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:28 pm

rachMiel wrote:
When I say I don't know who/what I am I mean that who/what I am is, for me ... the mystery. To call this mystery Brahman or Awareness or Source doesn't sit well with me, because to assign something a formal name is to (implicitly) imply that it is knowable, and I think the mystery is beyond knowing. In this sense I agree with Wittgenstein's take:

The truth of enlightenment is beyond our human comprehension. You, I and everyone cannot possibly fathom what we truly are while living in these bodies. Our experience here is intentionally limited. Yes, some people get a taste of the greater reality through NDE's or OBE's or deep meditative experiences or the like, but I would bet my wages that the truth of what we are is more fabulous than any concept we can possibly fathom here through our limited brains. So, in a sense, I totally agree, the mystery is beyond knowing.

Yet, at the same time, I don't think it's our job while we are here to have the entire creation or mystery figured out, but instead, just simply wake up to the realization of what we are NOT, and live our human lives to the highest joy and happiness that we possibly can. Spirituality confused the shit out of me for far too long as I wrote in my post above until I realized that most of is pure nonsense.

I'm all about being human these days, and understanding that, it's simply ok.....to just be human, my flaws, imperfections and all. When I'm ok with that, I align with something much greater.
Enlightened2B

Next

Return to Beyond the Physical