How to have some of my posts deleted ?

If you have technical difficulties with the forum, or maybe suggestions or complaints, this is the place. At this stage, it is very important to get a lot of feedback from you the users.

How to have some of my posts deleted ?

Postby painBody » Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:31 pm

Hello, this question is intended particularly for moderators and/or site admins, but anyone who can help is encouraged to respond.

I would really like to have some of my older posts deleted. I don't want/need to go into detail too much, except to say that they now pose a security risk to me that I did not foresee when I posted them. So, it is really important that I am able to delete these posts.

Since these posts have a few replies, I am unable to do this myself.

P.S. I tried to report one of my own posts, but have not received a mod/admin response to that.

Please help ! Thank you very much !
painBody
God, grant me the humility to accept the things I cannot understand, the creativity to utilize the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.
painBody

Re: How to have some of my posts deleted ?

Postby painBody » Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:56 am

UPDATE - This problem has been solved. Thanks to the moderators who took care of it !
God, grant me the humility to accept the things I cannot understand, the creativity to utilize the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.
painBody

Return to Support and Technical Questions