The Afterlife of Billy Fingers

OBE's, NDE's, lucid dreams, and the like...

The Afterlife of Billy Fingers

Postby Davis55 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:40 pm

Has anyone read the Afterlife of Billy Fingers? I really enjoyed it.
Dave Davis
Davis55

Re: The Afterlife of Billy Fingers

Postby Webwanderer » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:49 pm

I have. It's a very good read. Recommended.

Welcome to the forum.

WW
Webwanderer

Postby steve Davidson » Mon May 01, 2017 8:20 am

I was going to browse through this book at the bookstore but they closed unfortunately at 8 pm tonight and I did not get a chance to. I was browsing through though another similar book called "The boy who knew too much." It is about a little boy who remembers being Lou Gehrig in a previous life. Got about halfway through it, browsing through it when the bookstore was closing.

I was wondering if you could share anything about the Billy Fingers book that resonated with you. Did it convince you there is a afterlife?

I am still wavering back and forth if there is a afterlife and if we still continue with our individualities.
steve Davidson

Postby Webwanderer » Mon May 01, 2017 2:34 pm

steve Davidson wrote:I was wondering if you could share anything about the Billy Fingers book that resonated with you. Did it convince you there is a afterlife?

One book is unlikely to convince me of anything. It can however, open the door to greater possibilities. Billy Fingers is just one book in a long line of study one the nature of life and being going back more than 40 years. Each one, including Billy Fingers, adds to perspective and clarity. I highly recommend an in-depth study of NDE/TDE/OBE accounts to increase understanding of our true nature. There are many good resources available for a simple search, including some good discussions on this forum.

viewforum.php?f=47

Enjoy the adventure.

WW
Webwanderer

Postby steve Davidson » Mon May 01, 2017 11:43 pm

Thanks WW, somehow missed this category and didnt even see it. It is right up my alley, lots of good, interesting threads. I have done some reading in the past on NDEs and always find it fascinating and thought provoking. Will read some of this and see what I find, discover......
steve Davidson

Return to Beyond the Physical