Hello

Here you can introduce yourself to the rest of the members and visitors.

Hello

Postby Rosemary » Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:24 am

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself and say how happy I am to have found this forum. I'm very new to a lot of the concepts that you all have been talking about, but a lot of it is making a lot of sense. I haven't yet ready any of ETs books; so far I've just watched a few YouTube videos.

I've been in a pretty dark place the last few weeks, and have been searching and praying for answers regarding healing and my next path to choose and I stumbled on this site. Actually ironically I was trying to help my friend, I said maybe you need to read some Eckhart Tolle stuff, and started looking for something meaningful to send her. But then I started realizing that what I was reading was actually really resonating with myself.
Thank you to everyone for all of the incredibly insightful posts you all have written, all the questions and answers and insights and wisdom. I feel like I can't get enough, I'm just reading and reading on all kinds of random topics on here. It amazes me in a way that words written over a decade ago for someone else can be affecting me so deeply today.

I really feel like I am suddenly headed back towards the light rather than further into the darkness I was in, so thanks to you a
Rosemary

Re: Hello

Postby Webwanderer » Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:01 am

Welcome to the forum Rosemary. Glad you stumbled our way.

WW
Webwanderer

Postby dijmart » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:08 pm

Welcome to the forum! :D
Take what you like and leave the rest.
dijmart

Postby kiki » Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:40 am

Welcome to the forum, Rosemary. Lots of good stuff posted here, so I am glad you are looking at some of the "old" threads - there's some real gold in those old posts.
"Miss Kelly, perhaps you'd like this flower. I seem to have misplaced my buttonhole ... Miss Kelly, you know, when you wear my flower you make it look beautiful." Elwood P. Dowd
---
Your donation will help keep us online.
kiki

Return to Introductions