Marijuana and Presence

Here you may share how the words Eckhart Tolle have affected your life.

Re: Marijuana and Presence

Postby dijmart » Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:53 am

I'm a nurse, therefore can't do "any" illegal drugs, but what exactly do you mean when you say mushrooms? I think of the vegetable?
Take what you like and leave the rest.
dijmart

Postby Webwanderer » Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:17 am

dijmart wrote:I'm a nurse, therefore can't do "any" illegal drugs, but what exactly do you mean when you say mushrooms? I think of the vegetable?

Magic mushrooms. Psilocybe cubensis. Can be an amazing experience. Can be a rough few hours.

WW
Webwanderer

Postby dijmart » Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:04 am

Webwanderer wrote:
dijmart wrote:I'm a nurse, therefore can't do "any" illegal drugs, but what exactly do you mean when you say mushrooms? I think of the vegetable?

Magic mushrooms. Psilocybe cubensis. Can be an amazing experience. Can be a rough few hours.

WW

Looked it up, illegal in Ohio! Have had no fun since nursing school..lol.. :wink:
Take what you like and leave the rest.
dijmart

Postby meetjoeblack » Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:23 am

Webwanderer wrote:

WW

LOL @ Mod.

Yeah. Magic mushrooms dij. The experience can be euphoric or a nightmare. I guess its pretty mystical like this life; what you make of it.
meetjoeblack

Previous

Return to Personal Experiences