Sexuality

A place for anything that doesn't fit into the existing forums

Sexuality

Postby anonymousUser » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:46 pm

anonymousUser

Re: Sexuality

Postby Onceler » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:50 pm

I think most people, even the most spiritual (and especially those who deny it), enjoy a good wank every now and then. No harm. I also think disembodied Jesus forgot or is glossing over this little detail of incarnation.
Be present, be pleasant.
Onceler

Postby Mystic » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:47 am

The human body has certain messy functions. It needs to eat, sleep, poop, pee, and procreate(sex).

The Q of Star Trek have procreation all figured out... 8)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyVlaWrwl4k
Mystic

Postby Rob X » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:48 pm

Onceler wrote:I think most people, even the most spiritual (and especially those who deny it), enjoy a good wank every now and then. No harm. I also think disembodied Jesus forgot or is glossing over this little detail of incarnation.

Ha ha... that little grin on your avatar will never quite look the same again. :D
Rob X

Postby anonymousUser » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:17 pm

Onceler wrote:I think most people, even the most spiritual (and especially those who deny it), enjoy a good wank every now and then. No harm. I also think disembodied Jesus forgot or is glossing over this little detail of incarnation.
Well...are most people happy with their life?

Mystic wrote:The human body has certain messy functions. It needs to eat, sleep, poop, pee, and procreate(sex).
I don't have sex and I don't masturbate...I have stopped masturbating at the age of 12, when I've started ejaculating...

There is this temptation into sexuality, but I have a sense that it's a low-vibratory temptation and my experience is that it brings darkness into one's life. Maybe if you are in some commited relationship, then it might be different, I don't know...but if you are looking for such a sexual relationship, then what are your motives? Aren't they low-vibratory?

My sense is that you can either take the easy way or the wise and more rewarding way.
anonymousUser

Postby Webwanderer » Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:51 pm

anonymousUser wrote:I don't have sex and I don't masturbate...I have stopped masturbating at the age of 12, when I've started ejaculating...

There is this temptation into sexuality, but I have a sense that it's a low-vibratory temptation and my experience is that it brings darkness into one's life.

If you believe there is something wrong with masturbation, the larger concern might be more with the belief in wrongness than indulging in the act itself. As to low-vibratory temptation, the vibration of judgment, either towards one's self or another, is likely more problematic than most any honest sexuality interests. Life is much about exploration. If something feels right continue to explore it to the degree that it interests you. If not, take a different course that feels better.

WW
Webwanderer

Postby anonymousUser » Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:04 pm

I am not necessarily against masturbation per se. Before my first ejaculation, it was fun. Then it stopped to be fun to me.

I am just against any self-disempowerment and especially against influencing other people to disempower themselves. I've just shared my view about the whole subject of sexuality. Maybe I'm just asexual or gray-A, I don't know. But my impression is that many people indulge themseleves out of the disempowering temptation rooted in the sense of lack.
anonymousUser

Postby Mystic » Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:09 am

anonymousUser wrote: I don't have sex and I don't masturbate...I have stopped masturbating at the age of 12, when I've started ejaculating...

There is this temptation into sexuality, but I have a sense that it's a low-vibratory temptation and my experience is that it brings darkness into one's life. Maybe if you are in some commited relationship, then it might be different, I don't know...but if you are looking for such a sexual relationship, then what are your motives? Aren't they low-vibratory?

My sense is that you can either take the easy way or the wise and more rewarding way.

I am married with children and grandchildren now. :D The human body is a machine and the urge to procreate is like a pressure release valve.

We souls incarnate in these biological bodies for a time and then learn from experience which as you said, becomes wisdom. Perhaps you are an old soul.

There are some legends of monks going up on a mountain and meditating in a a cave for many years then they became immortal beings.
Mystic

Postby anonymousUser » Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:39 pm

Mystic wrote:Perhaps you are an old soul.
I've just taken a test.

https://lonerwolf.com/old-soul-test/

YOU SCORED A 70
You're an Old Soul
You got 50 points or above, you are an Old Soul.

As an Old Soul, you find that your outlook on life is vastly different and more matured than those around you. As a result, you tend to live your life internally, walking your own solitary path, while everyone else walks another. Therefore, you often feel alien among other people, and can experience profound feelings of loneliness. You may find that you:

⦁ Tend to be a loner.

⦁ Love knowledge, wisdom and truth.

⦁ Are spiritually inclined.

⦁ Understand the transience of life.

⦁ Tend to be thoughtful and introspective.

⦁ See the "bigger picture".

⦁ Avoid materialism.

⦁ Tend to feel "old", e.g. world wary, mentally tired or detached.

Famous Old Souls: Carl Jung, Shirley MacLaine, Leonardo Da Vinci, Morgan Freeman, Gurdjieff, Alice Walker, Thich Nhat Hanh, Jesus of Nazareth, William Blake, Jiddu Krishnamurti, Jesse Jackson, Walk Whitman, J. S. Bach, Mother Teresa, Robert Frost, Eckhart Tolle, Paul Gauguin, Ramana Maharshi, Kahlil Gibran, Meryl Streep, Diogenes, Whoopi Goldberg, Kurt Vonnegut, Malcolm X, Emily Dickinson, Martin Luther King, John Lennon, Oscar Wilde, Lao Tzu, Mohandas Gandhi.

Now I feel superior to the younger souls and proud of myself, great.
anonymousUser

Postby Webwanderer » Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:53 pm

Wow. Who knew this 'old soul' test was available all the way back to time of Jesus and Lao Tzu!

WW
Webwanderer

Postby anonymousUser » Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:22 pm

Webwanderer wrote:Wow. Who knew this 'old soul' test was available all the way back to time of Jesus and Lao Tzu!

WW
Maybe they took this test through some channelers.

:lol:
anonymousUser

Return to General Discussion