Italy - Agoraphobia, PTSD & Awareness

Here you can introduce yourself to the rest of the members and visitors.

Italy - Agoraphobia, PTSD & Awareness

Postby ross » Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:51 pm

new user here :)

dear Friends,

I’m 40, Italy. I suffer of severe Agoraphobia (open spaces fear) and PTSD (PET measured hypermetabolism in 15% of my brain with collaterals of OCD, anger/anxiety and depression) since 15 years.
My recent life was an Evil. :)

During these years my research went in many directions (I’m drugs/therapies resistant and I also received an experimental surgery in China to my brain) & especially I work toward the understanding of myself and the biggest Universe (the inner one)(..well.. the understanding of Life was an obsession since I was a boy.. :)).
I started understanding many things and receiving a recent little relief from my pathology.

Last weeks I arrived to Tolle books/videos and I was pleasantly shocked from this man really doing my same path.. but with more experience, more ahead, more mature than me.
It seems this man is like me and He’s sending, in a simple spirit of brotherhood, a message for my path.

Things are not happening TO me, but IN me.. in the space where my Awareness lives. I’m not only a person and a body but a space where Life arises and develops.

I hope this step back from my thoughts and new role of “quiet observer” will work good. I hope to heal one day and come back to freedom and happiness.

Yours,
Ross, Italy (musician, philosopher)
ross

Re: Italy - Agoraphobia, PTSD & Awareness

Postby Webwanderer » Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:11 pm

ross wrote:I hope to heal one day and come back to freedom and happiness.

As you take to your new perspective of 'quiet observer', also assume freedom and happiness as your new reality. Feel the reality of it. Know it to be true. To the degree you believe it to be true, it will become natural to you.

WW
Webwanderer

Re: Italy - Agoraphobia, PTSD & Awareness

Postby randomguy » Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:52 pm

Ciao Ross, welcome.
Do the yellow-rose petals
tremble and fall
at the rapid's roar?
- Basho
randomguy

Return to Introductions