Hello Everyone

Here you can introduce yourself to the rest of the members and visitors.

Hello Everyone

Postby Judy » Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:41 pm

Hi to all,

I’ve been reading this forum for years and it has helped me immensely. The wisdom from many of the posters, especially regular posters through the years, has been extremely helpful, and I am so grateful for their contributions.

That being said I will give a short synopsis of my “story”. I’ve been into Tolle for a number of years. Also so many teachers on the web that it’s kind of mind-boggling that someone could read or listen to spiritual teachers that much, but I needed to. I have also loved reading nde’s, obe’s and the like, mainly because I’ve been around death so much the past few years. The last of the family was my mother, my mother-in-law and my husband/best friend, just last year. My husband and I were so close, that this past year has been hell for me, so to speak.

I have friends, but they have their own lives. Also I really don’t know anyone who has ever read Tolle or similar teachers. They are either heavily dogmatic Catholics, or bible readers, or else they really just are not into spirituality at all, and never even question things.

So, here I am, finally introducing myself.
Judy

Re: Hello Everyone

Postby dijmart » Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:56 am

Well, hi there! I see you made 2 posts in 2009, then nothing until now. Pretty amazing you could resist all these years while reading the different teachers, ect. I wonder why you didnt post?

Anyways, don't mind me, I'm nosy..lol! But, if you've been reading all these years you already know that! I feel like a character in a book right now. :lol:

Welcome to the forum.
Take what you like and leave the rest.
dijmart

Postby Judy » Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:29 am

Hi dijmart,

Thanks. I can't even come up with an answer now as to why I didn't post, or why I finally did, but here I am.
Judy

Postby dijmart » Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:25 pm

Judy wrote:Hi dijmart,

Thanks. I can't even come up with an answer now as to why I didn't post, or why I finally did, but here I am.

Fair enough! Again, welcome.
Take what you like and leave the rest.
dijmart

Return to Introductions