What Is Enlightenment?

Forum rules
In this category please do not start new topics that aren't directly related to Awakening / Spiritual Enlightenment / Truth-Realization.

Re: What Is Enlightenment?

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:50 pm

Let It Be

During times of trouble,
The Great Mother of life visits me
And speaks these words of wisdom:
‘Let it be.’
In my darkest hours
She stands before me and
Reminds me by whispering:
‘Let it be.’

Even if the broken-hearted people
Of our world for a long time
Are unable to see,
If they but ask,
For them too there will always be an answer.
In due course they will also know that
No-one is ever apart from God
And that with the help and will
Of God and the Angels,
There is always an answer
And a way can be found.
So tell them about this,
But then let them be.

Whenever my life is cloudy,
God’s light of wisdom and truth still shines on me.
Now I know that this will continue
Tomorrow and forever,
So let it be.
Trusting the Great Father/Mother,
I wake up every morning
To the sound of the Mother’s voice
In my mind comforting me
With Her well known words: ‘Let it be.
There is always an answer
For those who hand their lives
Over to Me.’

Now each time I’m in trouble,
The small still voice of Her wisdom
Speaks to me through my inner guidance:
‘Look for the lesson, be patient
And allow yourself to be.
For as long as you follow Me,
The answers to all your questions will
Always come and show you the way,
So why not just let it be?’

Paul McCartney
Edited by Aquarius

Recommended Viewing:
• ‘Let It Be’
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUOF4ZsEq6c

‘Being part of and at one with the Great Father/Mother of all life, your soul is psychic and therefore as familiar with the past as the present and future. The Great Mother is the soul of the whole of Creation. She is the wise one within who knows the answers to every one of your questions. All She desires is to protect the human race against destroying itself. She has always been with you and part of you. When you laugh, she enjoys herself with you. And when you are sad and lonely or in pain, She suffers with you. We speak most earnestly to all of you and urge you to bring forth and develop the highest and noblest qualities of the Great Mother. The Virgin Mary of the Jesus legend as the mother of God is but one of Her many symbols.’

Extract from a teaching of the White Eagle group of spirit guides in
‘Spiritual Wisdom And Understanding A Growing Organism’

From ‘Words Of Hope & Encouragement’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:43 pm

You Never Walk Alone

When you walk through a storm
Hold your head up high
And don’t be afraid of the dark.
At the end of a storm
Is a golden sky
And the sweet silver song of a lark.

Walk on, through the wind.
Walk on, through the rain.
Though your dreams be tossed and blown.
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
And you’ll never walk alone,
You’ll never walk alone.

Richard Rogers

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:32 pm

Not By Bread Alone

Although the human spirit is eternal and cannot be killed or harmed by anything or anyone, our souls can at times be so suppressed and unloved that they almost perish. It is not for nothing that the Jesus legend in St. Matthew 4:1-4 and St. Luke 4:1-4 both contain the identical warning – maybe for special emphasis: ‘Jesus, full of the Holy Spirit, returned from the Jordan, and the Spirit carried him away into the wilderness for forty days, so that he might be tempted by the adversary. He did not eat anything in those days. When they were over, at last he became hungry. And the adversary said to him: ‘If you are the son of God, command this stone to become bread.’ Jesus answered: ‘It is not by bread alone that man can live, but by every word of God.’

The above words belong to a dialogue between Jesus and Satan, also known as the Tempter or the Devil. I see the legend of the whole life and times of the Master Jesus as a metaphor for humankind’s spirit self during its many sojourns through the wilderness of the Earth plane. Satan is a symbolism for the untamed desire nature of the earthly self, psychology calls this part ‘the id’. This part of our nature seeks to dominate at all costs and is in never ending pursuit of gratifying its own selfish wants.

The evolutionary pathway of our whole race demands from us, individually and collectively, complete mastery of the Earth plane. To achieve this, it is of the greatest importance that we become familiar with all parts of our nature, so that we can take charge of them and learn how to master and control them. This applies in particular to the desires and impulses of our lower earthly self – a formidable task if ever there was one. To get started, it’s crucial to become aware that we all contain a force that at times is quite capable of behaving like a wild creature on the loose, reacting to the slightest irritations by biting, kicking and thrashing in all directions.

Getting hold of and training this part of our nature is up to us, until in the end it turns into a docile work and saddle creature who willingly toils for us instead of against, the way it frequently did in the past. For as long as this force remains uncontrolled and left to its own devices it all too happily goes on the rampage and manages to create havoc for us in our lives. Each has to teach their own inner beast how to act like an amenable and enjoyable companion, so that it can eventually carry us – and our whole world with us – forwards and upwards into experiencing increasingly higher dimensions of life.

To return to Jesus and the wilderness, just for a moment, what about the number forty? The ancients considered figure to be a sacred one. This is how it found its way into some of the legends of our world, for example the ones of the Lord Buddha and the Master Jesus. The former, so we are told, meditated for forty days and nights and the latter spent the same amount of time in the wilderness.

Both the above quotes draw our attention to the fact, for extra emphasis twice over, to the most urgent factors for the survival of the human spirit and its soul during life in physicality. More important than anything else for the survival of the rigours and hardships that are an inevitable part of the winters of our earthly education is keeping in touch with our true home and our Creator, our Highest Self. To see us through the traumatic experiences that have to be endured, we are meant to draw on its support and strength. As through disuse any muscle, spiritual and physical alike, atrophies and loses its usefulness, clearly bread of the heavenly kind is of even greater significance than the earthly variety during our sojourns on this planet.

If we focus too much on the material plane and eventually get stuck there, our soul is in danger of dying from mal-nutrition. Souls can and do perish when their requirements are neglected for too long and they are denied access to the nourishment it draws from spiritual wisdom and truths that come from the source of our being. It makes no difference in what this may present itself or whatever belief system someone may follow. Any spirit whose soul has died, from its next lifetime onwards, has no option but to start from scratch and set about building itself a new soul.

The awareness that our thoughts and beliefs create our reality is useful here. Bearing in mind that even the worst offender has as much good in them as the greatest saint, it’s not hard to believe in them and their potential goodness. By never giving up hope that one day it will begin to surface and show, it is possible to help those who reveal their need for it through their behaviour. Let’s face it, the best relationships, i.e. the ones that help us grow in wisdom, tolerance and understanding of human nature, are by no means the ones that bring us together with people who already realise the importance of watching their words and actions carefully.

From ‘Astrology As A Lifehelp In Relationship Healing’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:24 pm

Earth’s Vibrations Are Changing

‘I’ve looked at life from both sides now,
From up and down, and still somehow.
It’s life’s illusions I recall.
I really don’t know life at all.’

Joni Mitchell

I believe that our earthly existence can only be understood when one peers beneath its surface. Everything that ever took place in our world and still does to this day, only begins to make sense when one becomes aware of its spiritual background, humankind’s true eternal home from where all of us once emerged. May the knowledge that the old prophecies really are coming true in unexpected ways assist even the last and slowest one of us to find their way back home into the conscious awareness of God’s true nature and their own. I am convinced that our world is not going to perish, because I know that it is written in God’s great plan of life that we ourselves are going to save it.

Although the physical aspect of the Earth is bound to vanish in due course, the same as our physical bodies, our planet’s rich inner heritage, its spirit and soul, will never be destroyed and neither will ours. We ourselves are the world and each one of us is an integral and equally important part of it. We do not inhabit this life on our own and for quite some time by now, humankind has been part of the process of transforming our beautiful planet Earth into one of peace and healing that radiates its blessings throughout the whole of Creation. Hand in hand with our Father/Mother Creator and the Angels and with ever increasing speed we and whole world are changing and becoming ever more spiritualised. The Highest Forces of Creation are constantly adjusting and modifying the vibrations of the Earth and all its material aspects are increasingly filling with light.

Our world is changing so profoundly and in the fullness of time will be such a different place that, if this were happening too suddenly and quickly, none of us would be able to cope at all. The going for a great many at present is tough enough as it is. Whenever world events threaten to overwhelm me, I remind myself that it is a great privilege to be here at this special time of transition from one Age into the next. Therefore, let us not begrudge anything that has to be endured and as joyously as we can each make our contribution towards creating a more peaceful world. It is a great honour to be allowed to take an active part in the building of the New Jerusalem and bringing God’s Eternal Kingdom down to the Earth. So let us not begrudge giving freely and willingly of our best.

The Age of Aquarius is the age of truth. Now that we have reached it, God’s wisdom and truth are flowing ever more forcefully from the loving heart of the Universe, the Source of all being, into the hearts and souls of those who are open and ready to receive it. And I rejoice that in the new age none of us will ever again be required to believe anything blindly. Naturally, this also applies to my writings. The Bible tells us in John 14:2: ‘In my Father’s house are many rooms [mansions]. If it were not so, I would have told you.’ In the traditional versions of the Scriptures rooms was translated into meaning mansions. However, I prefer the wording of the Lamsa Bible – see the note about it at the end and also my booklist. To me, the word ‘rooms’ comes closer to what the Jesus legend was trying to convey to our world, namely that there are many different levels of existence in our Father/Mother’s house and each one is filled with Its presence, which is love.

The Father’s house is the heart of the whole of Creation and that indeed has many rooms and therefore plenty of space for every spirit and soul and also for all the belief systems our world ever experienced. We alone can decide which one is still the right one for us or whether our spiritual understanding has already grown beyond the perceptions of religious institutions and organisations. It is true that the answers to all our questions are known within. This is because every human heart is an essential and integral part of the great Universal heart, the dwelling place of our Highest or God Self and that is the only place on this Earth where truthful answers can be found.

Only when our inner teacher, our intuition, tells us that something is true and right, should we believe whatever anyone presents to us. We neglect this inner voice to our detriment. Every time you hear, see or read something – including this – listen to the responses that come through the world of your feelings, in particular your heart. Things are only true if this part of you says: ‘Yes, this does make sense. It is true!’ Only then take it on board and allow it to penetrate your inner and outer consciousness.

When you listen to what other people have to say about any given subject, bear in mind that there is no absolute truth, and that everybody’s truth is at least slightly different from any other. Only when your heart murmurs: ‘Yes, this is true!’ then what you have found is part of your truth. Stick to it, no matter what anyone else may say about it, because your inner guidance will never deceive you, lead you astray or let you down.

From ‘War And Peace Between Nations’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:48 pm

Do Not Judge

Do not find fault with those who limp
Or stumble along the road,
Unless you have worn the shoes they wear
Or struggled beneath their load.

There may be tacks in their shoes that hurt
That are hidden from your view,
And if the cross they carry was on your back,
It might cause you to stumble, too.

Don’t sneer at those who are down today,
Unless you have felt the blow
That caused their fall or felt the shame
That only the fallen know.

You may be strong, but still the blows
That are theirs were dealt to you,
In the same way, at the same time,
You might stagger, too.

Don’t be harsh with those who sin
Or pelt them with words and stones,
Unless you are sure, yes doubly sure,
That you have no sins of your own.

For who knows, if your lower self’s voice
Whispered as softly to you,
As it did to them, when they went astray,
It could cause you to falter, too.

Created by Anon.
Edited by Aquarius

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:03 pm

I Believe In Angels

I have a dream, a song to sing,
To help me cope with anything.
If you see the wonder of a fairy tale,
You can take the future even if you fail.
I believe in Angels,
Something good in everything I see.
I believe in Angels,
When I know the time is right for me,
I’ll cross the stream – I have a dream.

I have a dream, a fantasy,
To help me through reality.
And my destination makes it worth the while,
Pushing through the darkness still another mile.
I believe in Angels,
Something good in everything I see.
I believe in Angels,

I have a dream, a song to sing,
To help me cope with anything.
If you see the wonder of a fairy tale,
You can take the future even if you fail.
I believe in Angels,
Something good in everything I see,
I believe in Angels,

Abba
I share this dream.
How about you?

‘I Believe In Angels’
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOAyOqi_KyE

Recommended Reading:
• ‘About Angels’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:30 pm

Just A Thought Away

There’s a place somewhere,
Where loved ones meet
After leaving the earthly plane.
It’s not some far distant heavenly place,
But on the inner spiritual level of earthly life,
A world that is never
Further away than a thought.

It is a world of warmth and light,
Healing and love, where
Fear and anger, loneliness and pain
Are shed and left behind at the threshold.
When human spirits and souls have rested
And recuperated sufficiently from
The trauma of earthly life,
This is the place from which we eventually
Set off on yet another earthly learning quest
That helps us to grow some more
In wisdom and understanding.

Every time we have attended another round of
Earth life’s tests, trials and tribulations,
We return to this place for rest, comfort and healing.
The ministering Angels
And many other spirit friends and helpers
Are there to attend to our needs.
Wise beyond compare,
Knowing the answers to our questions,
They accompany and advise us.

Once more we have found out
From first hand experience
That there really is no death,
And that all worlds and beings,
Including your loved ones and you,
Always have been and forever will be
Safely enfolded in the loving embrace
Of the Universal Forces.

Created by Anon.
Edited by Aquarius

From ‘Comfort for the Bereaved’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:05 pm

Mother Earth is a living and breathing organism. She is but one of the innumerable manifestations of the Great Mother and has a spirit and soul, the same as we have. During our times spent in the Earth’s environment our spirit and soul are part of hers, and they in turn are an element of the Great Spirit and Soul of all life, the Great Father/Mother.

Our earthly self, however, is all of the Earth and belongs to her, as the name implies, whereas the characteristics of our highest nature are part of our spirit and soul and purely of God. From the earliest beginnings of our presence on this planet, in the tiniest of movements these higher qualities have constantly been trying to push into the foreground of our earthly self’s consciousness. They wish to make themselves known to us, so we can bring them forth and start sharing them with those around us, and with this making our contribution towards Mother Earth becoming an ever more pleasant and beautiful place for every one of her children, in all her kingdoms.

Each time we return into the world of spirit, we leave our earthly self behind – so to speak – on the level where it belongs, the Earth, to be picked up again as soon as we re-enter this existence in a new physical body. The whole of the earthly self is imprinted in our soul memories. Its recollections are contained in the cells of our body in our next lifetime. The soul belongs to our waterbody, the world of feelings and emotions. It is highly sensitive to everything it comes into contact with, which leaves its impression in it.

As nothing in the whole of Creation is ever wasted, when we hand our physical body back to the Earth, its components are recycled down to the last cell and atom. They contain the consciousness we have reached at the moment of our passing. In this way they become part of the Earth. With every small evolutionary step one of us makes, Mother Earth evolves with us.

Even the least evolved souls upon their return into the world of spirit cannot help noticing that in truth they are spirit and soul, eternal and immortal beings of light. At last they too know that at the end of each lifetime, every one of us without exception returns to this world, our true home, to rest and recuperate from the trials and tribulations of Earth life. Having once again been released onto that level of life, the freedom we enjoy there may well feel like heavenly bliss, but Heaven itself – the final oneness with God – it is not.

From ‘Astrology As A Lifehelp On The Healing Journey’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:43 pm

All Of Life Is Flowingness

All of life is flowingness
And in this flowing
There is meaning and law.
I trust God’s great plan of life
And my own within it.
Therefore:
I cannot lose what is my own and
I need not seek what is my own,
For what belongs to me will come and
Whatever goes does not belong to me.

Only what I am has power
And everything that’s rightfully mine
Is constantly drawn to me and
Will appear at the right moment.
Knowing this, I give up
All personal struggle and ambition.
I let go and trust the inner guidance
Of my Highest Self and the Universal Forces
To show me the way and
Run my life for me.

Created by Anon.
Edited by Aquarius

Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Great Plan Of Life Unfolds’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:27 pm

The Importance Of Humour

The following is the essence of teachings from the White Eagle group of spirit guides from various sources. ‘The Spontaneous Joy Of The Spirit’ Stella Polaris Aug/Sept 2011: ‘If you do not wish to chain yourselves to the heaviness of the Earth atmosphere, do not be too serious and solemn in all your encounters. At times be very still and quiet, but not without having the joy of the spirit singing within you and the laughter of the spirit on your face. We, your spirit guides in the world of light, have a good sense of humour and nothing gives us greater pleasure than hearing and seeing the joy of your spirit bubbling up in you. We encourage happiness, zest for life and a sense that whatever is happening in your world is right because it fulfils a wise higher purpose.’

‘Stella Polaris’ February/March 2007: ‘Make an effort to cultivate a sense of humour to enable you to treat as amusing that which otherwise would irritate and annoy in your human siblings. Be understanding, feel with them and do not allow their foibles and shortcomings to fill your mind with darkness. Instead, cast the warming beam of humour onto these things and turn them into light.’

‘Sayings of the Gentle Brother – Simplicity’: ‘Do not forget that we, your guides from the world of spirit, are with you always. We look upon all happenings on the Earth plane with great love and many times with humour. Oh yes, we have a great sense of humour. It is of the kindly type and we hope that with the passing of time yours will become ever more like ours. In all situations you will find it a great help if you can keep your heart smiling and your eyes twinkling.’

‘The Quiet Mind – Just Laugh!’: ‘If everything goes wrong, just laugh! Let your laughter have its fling and let go of things. Keep your vision on God and know that in the end everything is sure to come right. And that is the truth.’

‘The Source of all our Strength – Enjoy Fun’: ‘Life is not meant to be solemn, but filled with joy and laughter. Think of life as being eternal and that you, a tiny spark of that Divine, are learning to walk a path that leads you to conscious reunion with your Heavenly true parents. The ultimate goal of your existence is this union with Divine love and peace, joy and – yes – fun.’

White Eagle ‘On Festivals & Celebrations’: ‘May we all cultivate a sense of humour, to enable us to see as amusing those things in humankind that would otherwise irritate and annoy us. Be understanding and feel with your siblings when something about them irritates and annoys you. Turn their darkness into light by casting the warming beam of humour into whatever it may be. Never forget that in humour, the same as in all things, it is necessary to be wise, so let yours only ever be of the kind variety.’

The White Eagle calendar June 2017: ‘We like to see you happy and joyous, loving the light and warmth of the Sun, the beautiful colours around you and all other blessings that are constantly coming your way, for this is why the Great Father/Mother of all life created them. That’s why we encourage you to spend what remains of your earthly days with laughter and kindness in your hearts towards all lifeforms that share your world with you. Look for the humorous side of the difficulties that exist in your world and you will often find that they disappear quite magically.’

From ‘A Collection Of My Favourite White Eagle Teachings’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:52 pm

To Our Loved Ones In Spirit

So far and yet so near, our spirits entwine.
There’s no divide between your world and mine.
Time is forever, no barriers exist,
Except those created by fear and resist.

Love is the solvent that breaks down all blocks.
It is the key that undoes all locks,
So I open my heart to the Highest light
And welcome its rays by day and night.

So far and yet so near, our spirits entwine.
Be still, beloved hearts.
There really is no divide
Between your world and mine.

Jennie Blowers
Edited by Aquarius
Stella Polaris December 2008/January 2009
Magazine of the White Eagle Lodge

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:17 pm

Sunshine And Rain

We wouldn’t enjoy the sunshine,
If we never had the rain.

We couldn’t appreciate good health,
If we never had a pain.

If we never shed a teardrop
And always wore a smile,

We’d all get tired of laughing,
When we’d done it for a while.

Everything serves a wise higher purpose,
The bitter as well as the sweet.

Both are required for teaching us
And make our lives complete.

Helen Steiner Rice
Edited by Aquarius

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:00 pm

The Healing Properties Of Tears

Baby cried the day the circus came to town,
‘Cos she didn’t like parades just passing by her.
So she painted on a smile and took up with some clown
And she danced without a net upon the wire.
I know a lots about her ‘Cos you see,
Baby is an awful lot like me.

We don’t cry out loud, we keep it inside.
Learn how to hide our feelings, fly high and proud
And if you should fall, remember you almost had it all.

Baby saw the day they pulled the big top down.
They left behind her dreams among the litter.
And the different kind of love she thought she’d found
Was nothing more than sawdust and some glitter
But baby can’t be broken ‘Cos you see,
She had the finest teacher, that’s me!

I taught her don’t cry out loud, just keep it inside
Learn how to hide your feelings, fly high and proud
And if you should fall, remember you almost had it all.
Don’t cry out loud, keep it inside.

Peter Allen & Carol Bayer Seeger

The above is by no means sound advice. Nothing could be further from the truth than to assume that weepiness is a sign of the onset of some kind of illness. I can tell you from first hand experience that quite the opposite is true and that the ability to weep indicates a state of emotional and spiritual well-being. We are emotional beings and it is important for us to occasionally have some good emotional outpourings for the cleansing and purifying of our system. If you have ever tasted any of your tears when they roll down your face, you are sure to have noticed how bitter they taste.

Not for nothing does the Jesus legend in St Matthew 5:4 tell us: ‘Blessed are those who mourn [and weep], for they shall be comforted.’ But how? I see weeping as God’s/the Universe’s/Nature’s way of comforting and healing those whose feelings and emotions have been hurt and wounded. Delete the words that don’t appeal to you, as each one has the same meaning.

The great wisdom and love of our Creator reflects itself in the wonderful way crying rids our physical bodies of salts and toxins. Not letting them flow freely on a regular basis can lead to arthritic conditions later in life. It is hardly surprising that rheumatism and arthritis are so rampant in our world, when there is so little awareness about the true nature of tears. If you do not believe me, ask your great-uncle Tom or someone like him, who has been suffering from one of those conditions, for a long time.

Go up to this person when they are warming and nursing their arthritic joints by the fireside. Surprise them by asking: ‘When did you last have a good cry?’ The likelihood is that they will laugh into your face: ‘Me, cry? I never cry. Haven’t cried since I fought in the trenches in the First World War! Don’t bother me with questions like that, I’ve got me arthritis to see to.’ They’ll never believe you, but if from time to time they’d had a good cry, they’d still have their mobility. And if you act upon what you know now, you’ll never lose yours!

But that’s not all! During crying our body releases an anti-depressant, which our own glandular system produces. That is why one feels cleansed, refreshed, restored and comforted, after a good outpouring. With infinite wisdom, God created us to be emotional beings so that we could experience the world of our feelings, and also gave us a natural outlet for them. The wise ones among us act upon this knowledge! Should you want to understand better what happens to our bodies after crying, take a good look at the countryside after a downpour. See and feel what nature is like, try to become a part of it, when it has been freshly scrubbed, and everything is green and wonderfully vibrant once again!

Weeping clearly is not an illness, unless we make it into one by believing that we must be ill because we are so weepy, if you see what I mean. I have explained the process in such detail in the hope that, from now onwards, you will rest safely in the knowledge that there is nothing wrong with you for feeling the way you will be doing, a lot of the time. However, a word of warning should not come amiss! If you would like to avoid being considered a nuisance by the world around you, who does not understand what you are going through, you would be well advised not to fall into the trap of acting out the downside of Cancer, the sign that deals with home, mother and the past, ruled by the Moon.

Those born into the water signs, Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces, suffer from high emotional sensitivity and their feelings get hurt all too easily. Because of this they are frequently in danger of feeling excessively sorry for themselves. Especially people with their Sun, Moon or Ascendant in Cancer are well advised if they take care not to allow themselves too much to wallow in self-pity and on the look-out for a shoulder to cry and lean on. It’s astonishing how unaware they can be of how trying that is for those around them to cope with.

Needless to say, that’s not what transformation is about! It’s about coming home into and healing – each their own inner home! What’s at stake here is the re-discovery of our own inner centre. This is the place from which all true strength comes and the only place in the whole wide world where we can find true peace through re-establishing our inner connection with the source of all life, our Creator Father/Mother. As some truly ancient soul memories are stirred up in this process, unpleasant though it frequently is, it is not surprising that while one still looks at things too superficially some of these memories seem to want to overwhelm and haunt us. These experiences are not meant to exacerbate us, but come to us for the perfectly good and sound purpose of releasing them, once and for all, so that the past can be blessed, healed and forgiven.

By far the easiest way of doing this through coming to terms with the fact that life on Earth is not our true reality but a place of learning. Like in any school each one of us has to take part in every lesson Earth life has to offer, because they alone can help us grow and make progress in our individual evolution and that of our whole world. I hope and pray that being aware that you are likely to be unusually sensitive and touchy whilst undergoing your personal transformation will assist you in being as kind, gentle, compassionate, loving and patient with yourself, as you would be with a small wounded child, who does not understand the world too well, as yet.

After all, that’s what we all in truth are, certainly in the eyes of God. Therefore, create your own nurturing space and go into it as frequently as you can. This will help you to find your own inner strength, which you will discover and be able to tap into through the healing of your inner connection with God. Once it has been established, you will discover that you will never feel the need to lean on others or yearn for another shoulder to cry on, because you will prefer to draw upon your own inner strength, which is the purpose of the whole exercise.

Having mentioned the therapeutic value of crying, I would like to draw your attention to one or two more things. It is good, right and important – especially for the male of the species – to indulge our feelings when we feel sad and lonely, and in need of a good cry, because all the pain that is within us can then flow out. As this is a cleansing and healing process, we ignore it to our detriment. It is alright to let it happen, but not all the time! We must also be willing to be helped and to help ourselves. How much truth there is in the saying: ‘God helps those who help themselves!’ If we sit around doing nothing but cry, we are guilty of wallowing and drowning in self-pity. Such a lack of self-discipline will get us nowhere!

Spiritually, each one of us is a small child of God. For a very long time, we are unable to understand the difficulties we have had in the past and/or are experiencing now. Why did and does everything happen to us and why are we hurting so much? It is our birthright, at all times, not only when we are going through a difficult patch, to reach out for the hand of God, to bless and heal us, as well as for the helping hands of our spirit guides and Angels. When we do this, the channels of communication between us and them open and they can draw ever closer to bring us all the comfort and healing we need. Without asking this would be impossible and if we deny ourselves our crying and calling out for help, no healing can take place within us.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Tears Of Your World’

From ‘Healing Corner For Parents And Children’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:27 pm

The Mountain Of Life

We are all climbing different paths up the mountain of life
And everybody sometimes must experience hardship and strife.
Many paths lead up the mountain of life,
And some of its climbs feel like the point of a knife.

Some paths are short and others are long,
Who can say which one is right or wrong?
The beauty of truth is that each way has its own song,
By listening closely we find where we belong.

So climb your own path true and strong,
But respect all other truths, too,
For your way for others may well be wrong.

Dan Inosanto
Edited by Aquarius

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:10 pm

You Can Do It

You don’t need to be told:
‘Life’s not easy and some hills are hard to climb!’
You don’t need to be told:
‘Have patience, it’ll all come in good time!’

You’ve got enough determination
To see you through,