Movies with a spiritual message ?

A place for anything that doesn't fit into the existing forums

Re: Movies with a spiritual message ?

Postby painBody » Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:24 pm

dijmart wrote:Btw, this movie "Anesthesia" is on Showtime On-Demand this Monday, so I'm taping it. I don't know if that's just in my area or not, so thought I'd mention it.

You rock, Dijmart :)

I already have it on my computer, but the above statement still stands :)
painBody

Postby dijmart » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:40 pm

painBody wrote:
dijmart wrote:Btw, this movie "Anesthesia" is on Showtime On-Demand this Monday, so I'm taping it. I don't know if that's just in my area or not, so thought I'd mention it.

You rock, Dijmart :)

I already have it on my computer, but the above statement still stands :)

:D Lol, thanks!
Take what you like and leave the rest.
dijmart

Postby smiileyjen101 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:37 am

Painbody said:
Thanks, Dijmart ! I've seen (parts of) A Beautiful Mind a 1000 times coz my roommate has it always playing. I find it too painful to watch !

Reading that and other comments of sensory sensitivity I'd definitely recommend another Clint Eastwood produced/directed gem with Matt Damon in a lead role that might help to illuminate, or at least ... I'd be interested in the impact, insight that might come out of it.

It's very sort of simple, understated and subtle exploration of experiences, it's called The Hereafter and it probably didn't become a huge hit because it is honest and unhollywood ;)

I love (gratitude+generosity) both Clint Eastwood and Matt Damon for lending their talents to it.
Our rights start deep within our humanity; they end where another's begin~~ SmileyJen
http://www.balancinginfluences.com
smiileyjen101

Postby dijmart » Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:02 am

Hey Jen! Nice to see you. Yeah, I liked the movie "Hereafter" although I don't remember it all, at this moment, but I know I liked it. :D
Take what you like and leave the rest.
dijmart

Previous

Return to General Discussion