Food For Thought

Forum rules
In this category please do not start new topics that aren't directly related to Awakening / Spiritual Enlightenment / Truth-Realization.

Re: Food For Thought

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:12 pm

You Only See One Side Of The Picture

The following is the essence of a teaching from the White Eagle group of spirit guides under the above heading, which appeared in Stella Polaris, the bi-monthly magazine of the White Eagle Lodge June/July 2011: ‘Because God is the designer of the great plan of life * and of every small plan within it, S/He sees all sides of any picture. This applies to individuals as much as groups and nations, and all manner of institutions and organisations. God is all loving, giving and forgiving and whatever your heart truly desires is given unto you, so that you may enjoy it and also learn something from it. If it’s violence, warfare and acts of terrorism your heart yearns for, you are allowed to get on with it – though only up to a certain point.

‘Your wish will be granted, but unknown to you at a price, because the law of cause and effect, also known as the law of Karma, in the fullness of time returns every one of your thoughts, words and actions in some for to you. For example, in one of your future lifetimes, maybe while you are still a small child, you could become the victim of an act of terrorism. The people around you would then be thinking and saying how terrible your death is. Whenever they see suffering, perhaps mangled bodies and death caused by mindless acts of violence, they are likely to ask: ‘Why should this kind of thing happen to innocent souls who have no idea why they have to suffer?’

‘For a long time the earthly mind of all human beings is ignorant of anything that does not relate to its present existence. Yet, as each one moves along the evolutionary spiral of life, their soul gradually develops some wisdom and understanding. And if you could watch the spiritual enlightenment that can be found in any kind of suffering, you would recognise that your misery in truth is a precious gift and there is every reason to be grateful for it. Your heart would fill with even more gratitude if you could how merciful God is and that the end of each catastrophe is invariably crowned with mercy. A just reward waits for everyone who is affected in this way, not only when they arrive in the world of light, but also in coming lifetimes on the Earth, if not all Karma has been cleared away.

‘Compensation * is one of the five great laws of life and the greatest gift that arises from suffering is undoubtedly soul growth. But it also means paying the debts that are likely to have accumulated in your spiritual bankbook in the course of many lifetimes. Without redeeming yourself and balancing your spiritual account you cannot be released into lessons of a higher nature and exploring other levels of life. You are well on your way when you forgive those who have hurt and wounded you and your loved ones and place everything into the hands of your Christ Self, you are nailing the desires of your lower nature for revenge and retribution to the cross of earthly life *. When the only thing you want to do is send love and forgiveness to everybody, independent of what may still have to happen to you and your world, your higher nature has taken over. You are at one with God and for you the gates into the freedom of the Aquarian Age are opening wide.

‘Our Creator’s infinite love and mercy cannot be known for as long as human beings remain unaware of their true nature and the higher purpose of their existence. For as long as they look at things only with their worldly eyes, they can perceive but one side of any picture and so fail to recognise the tender loving care that provides for anyone who is suffering, lonely and afraid. If during the early part of their earthly education, people get involved in a catastrophe or maybe are just watching or assisting with removing dead bodies and clearing away the debris of destroyed dwellings, they will say: ‘Aren’t so much devastation and many deaths just awful and senseless?’ Their view of life changes profoundly when they become aware of the spiritual background of life and that the higher forces are taking care of the souls who have been released from their physical bodies in any kind of way, including violent ones.

‘Although the victims of such incidents may not realise what is happening to them, the most careful provisions are being made for each one. When these newcomers arrive on the other side of the veil of consciousness that separates your world from ours, the only thing they know at first is that they are alive and moving and breathing in a world that seems identical to the one they used to know. They may not even realise that they have left their physical body behind. With great tenderness and care the wise ones in charge help them to realise that they are no longer in a physical existence. They are under constant surveillance by us, your spirit Masters and guides, until they have become fully aware of their present state. We delight in witnessing their intense joy and thankfulness for the ease of their move into our world. This is the usual first reaction of those who are finding out that it our realm is as solid and real as the physical world, but much more beautiful and easy to live in.

‘The most tender love watches over the whole of humankind at all times and this does not merely become visible when someone dies. This kind of care has always been with you and forever will be. God and the group of Angels known as the Lords of Karma *, as well as many lesser beings in our world are empowered to bring about the conditions that are beneficial for the development of those taking part in earthly life. Although our efforts cannot be perceived by earthly eyes and senses, we only work for that which is good. So, if in future you hear about or witness a disaster, do not wring your hands and say: ‘How terrible! How could God permit such a thing?’ Resist the temptation and remind yourself that you have no idea about the karmic background of anything.

‘To paraphrase words from the Jesus legend: ‘Let those among you who are free from sin, cast the first stone.’ As soon as any kind of situation is viewed from the Karmic angle, it would be most unwise for anyone to pick up a stone, never mind throwing it. And would you dare to throw a stone of condemnation towards the young and inexperienced souls, who are committing such acts? After all, aren’t they your siblings in the family of humankind, your younger brothers and sisters? What they are doing is part of the early phases of humankind’s earthly curriculum, just the same as you had to experience in past lifetimes. Never forget that all of it is provided by God’s wisdom and love. There would be no point in asking God and the Angels to forgive any trespassers against the law of love, because they are standing by and know exactly what is happening.

‘It wouldn’t be your place to forgive those who sin, but you may utter to yourself the following words from the Jesus legend: ‘Father, forgive them, for they know not what they are doing’. Truly, they are completely unaware of what they are doing to themselves, the same you did not know when you had to deal with the same phase of your development. In those days you too would have asked: ‘Why, if God loves His/Her children, are volcanoes and earthquakes permitted? Why, if God loves humankind, are humans allowed to go to war and commit acts of terrorism?’

‘Human souls find peace when their earthly selves realise that they themselves are the ultimate cause of everything that has ever happened on the Earth and is doing so to this day. It could not be any other way because the Universal laws work in exact rhythms and with great precision. There is a great abundance of everything, but as only through the lack of something human beings can learn to appreciate that which they have, sometimes periods when rain is withheld are necessary in earthly life, to teach you the value of water. The same principle applies to war and peace, but even if the warmongering lasts six thousand years, it represents a mere batting of an eyelid in God’s time.

* Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Power Of Prayer’
• ‘The Laws Of Compensation And Balance’
• ‘God’s Covenant With Humankind’
• ‘The Symbolism Of The Cross’

From ‘Healers And Healing’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:55 pm

Try To Remember

Try to remember the kind of September,
When life was slow and oh, so mellow.
When grass was green and the grain was yellow.
When you were a tender and callow fellow.
Try to remember, and if you remember,
Then follow.

Try to remember when life was so tender
That no-one wept, except the willow.
That dreams were kept beside your pillow.
That love was an ember about to billow.
Try to remember, and if you remember,
Then follow.

Deep in December, it’s nice to remember,
Although you know the snow will follow.
Without a hurt the heart is hollow.
The fire of September that made us mellow.
Deep in December, our hearts should remember
And follow.
Harvey Schmidt
Lyrics by Tom Jones

Recommended Listening:
• ‘Try To Remember’
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gdup2Xku0oM

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:14 pm

September Song

Oh, it’s a long, long while from May to December,
But the days grow short when you reach September.
When the autumn weather turns the leaves to flame
And you haven’t got time for the waiting game.

When the days dwindle down to a precious few,
September, November.
And these few golden days I’ll share with you,
These golden days I’ll share with you.

When you meet with the young girls early in the Spring,
You court them in song and in rhyme.
They answer with words and a clover ring,
But if you could examine the goods they bring,
They have little to offer but the songs they sing
And the plentiful waste of time of day,
A plentiful waste of time.

Oh, it’s a long, long while from May to December,
But the days grow short when you reach September.
When the autumn weather turns the leaves to flame,
One hasn’t got time for the waiting game.

Oh, the days dwindle down to a precious few,
September, November,
And these few precious days I’ll spend with you,
These precious days I’ll spend with you.

Maxwell Anderson
Music by Kurt Weill

Recommended Listening:
• ‘September Song’
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9nSgMwtkK0

From ‘Words of Wisdom For The Seasons Of The Year’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:10 pm

When The Sun Refuses To Shine

When the Sun refuses to shine on your day,
And you’re finding it hard to cope,
When you’re seeing more rain clouds
Than stars in the sky,
And you feel like giving up hope,

That’s the time when someone comes along
With a smile and a warm hug that says:
‘It’s okay – tomorrow will be a better day.
Don’t give up now, brighter moments
For you are surely on their way!’

Everything we send into our world,
Each thought, word and action,
In due course returns to us
With increased strength.
And if we reach out to someone who feels
Lost in earthly life, frightened and alone,
If we approach them with some kind words,
Accompanied by a smile and maybe a hug,
At some future point when we are
In need of comfort and support,
The kindness once given is sure
To return to us through
Someone reaching out for us.

Life is like that!

Emily Matthews
Edited by Aquarius

From ‘Words Of Hope & Encouragement’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:42 pm

Seeing God In Everything

When we recognise that God is in everything,
We see our world in a grain of sand
And a manifestation of Heaven in a wild flower.
We observe now the Divine plan manifest itself
In everything that is and that lays the key to
Infinity into the palms of our own hands,
And we become aware that every moment
Of our existence is part of Eternity.

William Blake
Edited by Aquarius

Please follow the link below to take a look at God in:

‘The Animal World Of Feelings’
http://www.petapixel.com/2012/11/13/emo ... d-animals/

From ‘Words Of Wisdom & Healing From The Tree Of Life’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:22 pm

The Sacred Tree Of Life

The following is an extract from ‘The Mythology Of The Tree Of Life’: ‘The concept of a tree of life as a many-branched tree is an illustration of the idea that all life on Earth is related. With the help of mythology and religions, philosophies and science, time and again throughout the ages, the Angels introduced our world to the idea of a tree of life as a symbol of evolution and growth. This mystical concept draws humankind’s attention to the interconnectedness of all life on our planet and a metaphor for the common descent of every lifeform from the Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life.

The Norse religion’s tree of life is called Yggdrasil. It represents the world and is sometimes considered to be a yew or an ash tree. Extensive lore surrounds this tree. Accounts have survived of Germanic tribes who honoured sacred trees within their societies, for example Thor’s oak, sacred groves, the sacred tree at Uppsala and the wooden Irminsul pillar. An 1847 depiction of the Norse Yggdrasil appears in the Icelandic Prose ‘The Edda’ by Oluf Olufsen Bagge.
Yggdrasil
I am the root, I am the tree.
I am the soul of harmony.

I am the leaf. I am the flower.
I am the moment and the hour.

I am all-life and transient death.
I am the all-sustaining breath.

I am the Spring. I am the Fall.
I am the One, the source of all.

And though the Ash of Earth declines,
The wind of changes screams and whines,

My Will is limitless and strong.
My say: Eternal Summer’s song.

On now, on the deepest, innermost level of life,
Hand in hand with God and the Angels,
Yggdrasil, the sacred tree of life is healing,
And all life and lifeforms with it,
From the lowest to the Highest
And from the Highest back to the lowest.
The human race and its world are healing
And so is every aspect of my being .

Pauline Brehony
Last verse by Aquarius

Because our thoughts and words create our reality on the inner level of life, so that in due course it can manifest itself on the outer plane, how about including the last verse in your daily prayers?

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:00 pm

A Tribute To Yggdrasil

Like a basket of my good graces
I bring you this and set it at the base of the greatest ash tree.
What names once burned and turned this tree to ash?
Odin, Frigg, Thor, Balder and Tyr
Were among them.

Looking up, I catch glimpses of stars and water drops.
My faith in those dwelling on the Highest level of life
Tells me that there really are wells in the Heavens,
That this tree connects with all worlds
And that I am at its apex,
Alive and well to be able to bring you this.

Grow on, Yggdrasil.
Your roots reach deeper than I am presently able to go
And I pray don’t take me down to Níðhöggr.
The wrath of the patriarchy’s serpent
To this day is something I have to still my soul for.
Even though I now welcome the twin snakes
Of the beloved Great Mother’s wisdom and truth
And the way they are winding themselves
Peacefully and lovingly
Around the caduceus of us and our world.
At the thought of this my spirit overflows with
Gratitude and praise for
The waters of consciousness from the Heavens
That are now flowing down your trunk
Into your roots, O Tree, and my mind.

Yggdrasil, a living pyre to the ashen old and bold ones.
The coldest nights usher its leaves to your doorstep.
The hottest days bring you a thirst for its eternal wells
Of God’s sacred wisdom and truth.
May you some day evolve into one of the wells
That feed and nurture Yggdrasil.

Created by Anon.
Edited by Aquarius

What miracle is this?
A giant tree that stands thousands of feet high,
Its roots reach deep into the ground,
And at the same time the tree upholds the sky.

Created by Anon.
Edited by Aquarius

Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Tree Of Life’
• ‘The Mythology Of The Tree Of Life’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 pm

The Beauty, Wonder And Magic Of Trees

I think that I shall never see
A poem as lovely as a tree.

A tree whose hungry roots are pressed
Into Mother Earth’s sweet loving breast.

A tree that looks at God all day
And lifts its many arms to pray.

A tree that may in summer wear
A nest of robins in its hair,

Upon whose blossoms snow has lain
And who loves every drop of rain.

Poems were made by fools like me,
But only God can make a tree.

Joyce Kilmer
Edited by Aquarius

Recommended Viewing:
• ‘In Praise Of Trees’
http://www.duskyswondersite.com/nature/trees/
• ‘The Birth Of An Oak Tree’
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZK4LjURtaDw

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:37 pm

The Miracle And Wonder Of God’s Creation

The Elements – Water

One of Mother Earth’s most precious resources is water. Let’s take a closer look at it, the stuff with whose appearance earthly life once became possible and the first primitive lifeforms began to appear. To this day it remains one of the greatest gifts of our world. Whilst partaking in a cup of it the other day, the thought flashed through my mind: ‘Isn’t water one of Earth’s greatest wonders?’ Never before had it occurred to me that this element is a self-perpetuating one and that there must always have been the same amount of it, ever since our planet’s surface began to cool down and water formed. Therefore, it stands to reason that the water we are drinking now has been recycled millions and millions of times. In endless cycles it must have gone through every ocean, lake and river, plant, animal and human being that ever dwelled on the Earth.

Each time the water passes through anything or anyone, a small amount of that object’s entire energy, positive as well as negative, remains in the water. Condensation is taking place at all times everywhere on the Earth, especially when the Sun is shining and on large surfaces of water. Some of it evaporates and rises as condensation into the sky. In the higher regions the Angels of the Air and of the Etheric elements are cleansing it of the negative Earth vibrations it has acquired. The water is then recharged with positive energies.

On the higher and highest levels of life endless numbers of beings, who so far remain invisible to earthly eyes, are ceaselessly toiling for the good of our world. Let us not forgive to give thanks and praise to all of them. Thanks to them, whenever clouds form and rain begins to fall, our planet and everything on it quite literally receives a blessing. And with every drop of rain that falls we and our world are being cleansed and healed.

Because of this process our drinking water by now must be richer than ever before. For quite some time, I have developed the habit of blessing the water I drink, giving thanks for it, as well as doing the same for whatever else I return to the Earth. Although this makes me feel a bit silly at times, I truly am grateful and wish to express my gratitude in some way. To my mind, this is as good a one as any for putting positive and loving thoughts and energies into Mother Earth, which she so desperately needs.

Over seventy percent of our physical bodies, the vehicle for our present lifetime, consist of water and all our emotional responses to people and situations are constantly flowing through this part of our being, which is known as our emotional body and our soul. In many small ways and at any given moment, there is something we all can do for the blessing and healing of Mother Earth. Even the tiniest amount of positive energy any one of us sends forth helps to absorb and transmute a bit more of her negative energies, of which to this day there are far too many, into constructive and positive ones. I cannot think of any simpler and more effective way of beneficially influencing the human pool of consciousness.

Reflecting on these things it dawned on me why I have always loved a rainy day, especially walking in the rain. I had often wondered why this makes me feel so good. I cannot understand people who, when they look out of the window first thing in the morning and it is raining, groan: ‘What a miserable day.’ There can be no better manner in which to spoil a day for oneself. To me, every day is a good one because it is a gift from the Highest, filled with wonder and miracles, if we but open our eyes and hearts, to perceive them.

Rainy days to me are particularly good ones for sending our love to Mother Earth. In any case, why spoil any moment with negative thoughts and feelings by insisting that something is bad, when in truth it is quite neutral and can with the greatest of ease be turned into something special, positive and uplifting?

From ‘Astrology As A Lifehelp In Relationship Healing’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:08 pm

The Tree Of Life

Life’s wisdom is like a tree, a living and rapidly expanding organism. And the tree of life is an analogy for the invisible structure on which all the wisdom and knowledge that has ever been gathered by anyone has grown. This tree is a living organism that – like any other – needs continued sustenance and nurturing. Every religion and belief system that our world has ever known is one of its branches that has contributed towards its growth, some more successfully than others. By adding to the knowledge that is already there, every soul’s learning from its own experiences actively supports the growth of the tree and contributes towards its wellbeing.

For as long as the tree continues to thrive and expand, all is well. But, like with any tree, branches that are no longer productive and have ceased growing, die and are eventually chopped off by those in charge. In spiritual terms, ignorance is darkness and knowledge is light, and each one of us is in this life to grow into a seeker of truth and enlightenment. In my view, a sound knowledge of the law of Karma is what every human soul on the Earth plane requires most urgently. That, alas, is something that spiritual writings like the Bible, the Koran and the Talmud only contain in carefully hidden forms.

Revelations 22:2 of the Bible contains an interesting astrological reference: ‘On either side of the river the tree of life with its twelve kinds of fruit, yielding its fruit each month. And the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.’ My interpretation of this is: the two sides of the river are an illustration of the two aspects of humankind’s existence, that on the Earth plane and that in the world of spirit, our true home. All souls, on both sides of the river, encounter the tree of life with its twelve different types of fruit.

The zodiac with its twelve signs and houses represents the various aspects of life’s experiences. In the course of many lifetimes each sign and house yields its fruits to us in many different ways, as one after the other, time and again we move through each sign and house. The leaves of the tree of life are the understanding and wisdom we glean from our experiences. They assist us with our learning and growing, and any knowledge that is gathered during our earthly sojourns is meant to be shared with those around us, so they in turn can use it for the healing of themselves, the people in their environment and also of our whole world. This will continue until all nations have been healed and every soul within them, too.

One day when I was in great discomfort, I prayed:
‘Please, save me from pain!’
The Christ responded with: ‘To help you bring forth
My Divine characteristics, so that you can grow ever closer to Me,
Each one of My children of the Earth
Must become familiar with pain.
Unless you have waded through painful experiences yourself,
How else can you hope to
Appreciate the depth of another’s suffering?

As you can see, your suffering and worldly cares
Are essential parts of your earthly education.
They are My teaching aids that with the passage of time
Slowly take you back home into the oneness with Me,
Until you are fully re-united with Me.
So rejoice! The more profound your struggles
And the deeper your pain,
The closer your spirit and soul can draw to Me.

This is how, for a very long time unbeknown to your earthly self,
Your consciousness expands and your soul grows.
Yet, it can only do so through each living their own lives,
Gathering their own experiences, and feeling their feelings,
Sadness as much as joy, and happiness as much as pain.
So, whenever something seems too hard or heavy for you to bear,
And wherever you may find yourself, never despair!
Just reach out for My hand, call for Me and I will be there.

I am the only one who can help you work your way through whatever comes your way,
And although you are but one tiny twig on the tree of life and knowledge,
Each one of you is a many-faceted jewel,
Priceless, precious and loved beyond compare and of immense value to Me.
You are one of the most beautiful flowers in My eternal garden and
I am the gardener, who prunes you constantly,
So that you may flower and mature and bear ever more fruit.’

In spite of all that was said before, I had the audacity to say:
‘Please, give me only the things of life I enjoy.’
And the Christ replied: ‘Beloved child,
Isn’t it blessing enough that I have created you and given you life?
From love you come and to love you return,
For love is My true nature and yours.
You are on the Earth plane,
So that one day you will find the truth that is in Me.
And when I grant you the gift of the wisdom to comprehend it,
You will be able to appreciate and recognise that
Everything that is in your life is a loving sacrifice from Me
And that things, people and every experience
That comes your way are included in this.

From ‘The Universal Christ Speaks To Us And Our World’

‘Healers And Healing’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:38 pm

The Mythology Of The Tree Of Life

The concept of a tree of life as a many-branched tree is an illustration of the idea that all life on Earth is related. With the help of mythology and religions, philosophies and science, time and again throughout the ages, the Angels introduced our world to the idea of a tree of life as a symbol of evolution and growth. This mystical concept draws humankind’s attention to the interconnectedness of all life on our planet and a metaphor for the common descent of every lifeform from the Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life.

The tree’s part above the Earth represents humankind’s earthly existence and its roots are going simultaneously down into the spirit world, the inner level of life, that which is hidden from normal earthly view and knowledge. Individually and collectively, the more highly evolved we become, the higher our branches reach into the sky and the more our roots penetrate into the wisdom and knowledge of the spirit realm. Ultimately, this process reconnects us with the conscious awareness of our oneness with God, the source of our being.

To this day, among humankind’s best friends on the Earth plane from the cradle to the grave, quite literally, have been trees. Forever faithful and true, never complaining no matter how much humankind sins against them, these our most faithful and reliable companions of our earthly sojourns can be relied upon to be there for us. Their blessings have constantly reached through every aspect of our existence, from a shady resting place on hot days, to generously providing the materials for the manufacture of our first and last receptacles, the cradle and the coffin.

Trees have always held a great fascination for humankind. In times gone by, many cultures have honoured them as symbolisms and expressions of the love and devotion of the Great Mother of all life to all her earthly children. Life itself has been depicted as a tree and some of the myths and legends surrounding this tree must be as old as life on Earth itself. And so, it doesn’t come as a surprise that the Bible images mentioned in the previous chapter were by no means invented by Christianity. Adopted from the concepts of much older pagan traditions, they were re-written to make them suitable to be included in the teachings of the New Testament.

For example, the Greek Goddess Hera’s magical apple garden contained the Tree of Life and the sacred serpent. The Christmas tree is also one of the many symbols for the tree of life or tree of knowledge. The custom of cutting an evergreen and bringing it indoors goes back to ancient Norse Yule celebrations for the return of the Sun during the shortest and darkest days of winter. It was imported into the Christian teachings during the times when converting the so-called pagans to their new faith was high on the agenda.

Barbara Walker wrote in ‘The Woman’s Encyclopaedia Of Myths And Secrets’: ‘On the night before a holy day, Roman priests called Dendrophori or ‘tree-bearers’ cut one of the sacred pines, decorated it and carried it into the temple of the Great Mother of all life. Figures and fetishes attached to such trees in later centuries seem to have represented the whole pantheon of pagan deities on the World Tree.’ The modern Christmas tree followed this tradition in its own way.

The tree of life is also known as the World Tree. In ‘Man, Myth and Magic: The Illustrated Encyclopaedia of Mythology, Religion and the Unknown, edited by Richard Cavendish, explains: ‘An infinity of symbolic detail accompanies the different parts of the world-tree… The cosmic tree often bore fruits which the Gods ate to ensure their immortality: and so it became a tree of life.’

The idea of trees as symbolisms of the Universe goes back to Scandinavian mythology, where the Oden Ash or Yggdrasil was believed to possess this quality. In India it was the fig tree or Asvattha. In the Hindu religion the Banyan tree is the symbol of the tree of life. The Lord Buddha is said to have meditated under such a tree until he found his enlightenment. However, because the Buddha is as much a legendary figure as the Master Jesus, the tales about this vary considerably regarding the length of time this took and also the type of tree under which they sat. Christianity has adopted the apple tree form the pagan traditions and many other religions have similar ideas, including China and Russia.

The Celts and Druids represented the World Tree as the sacred oak, which with its branches and roots connected the three worlds of the Upperworld, Middle-Earth, and Underworld. The concept of the axis mundi also is visualized as a world tree, for example in the Mayan culture as Wacah Chan. Wikipedia states: ‘It is a common shamanic concept, the healer traversing the axis mundi to bring back knowledge from the other world. The axis mundi both connects Heaven and Earth as well as providing a path between the two…’

When, in times long gone by, we walked the Earth as our own ancestors, we used the evergreen Holly with its thorny leaves and red berries in our winter celebrations. The Burning Bush of Moses’ vision was a holly. It was also important to the Druids; it represented death and regeneration to them. And it was the plant of Mother Holle or Hel, the Norse underworld Goddess. In Germany, witches used Holly for making wands. Barbara Walker writes: ‘Red holly berries showed the female blood-of-life colour, corresponding to white mistletoe berries associated with male elements of semen and death.’ At Yule tide, the winter festival of the Divine Marriage, these two plants were displayed together.

The Dionysian cult of Roman times displayed the holly together with the ivy, as the symbol of feminine and masculine balance during times of the solstice festival. Because of its connection with sex it was renounced by the early Christian bishops, Tertullian and the Council of Bracara in particular. Although it was considered to be unfit for Christian celebrations, the practice of adorning doorways with holly and kissing under the mistletoe continued. The latter originally represented a blessing for the union between the master and the mistress of a house. When the Church realised that these ancient customs could not be suppressed altogether, the holly was eventually declared to be symbolic of the crown of thorns and the drops of blood on the Saviour’s head.

To this day, apples are significant in our culture, from sayings like ‘The apple of my eye’ or ‘an apple for the teacher,’ and ‘an apple a day keeps the doctor away’ to folk tales about Johnny Appleseed, and the always popular apple pie. From the pagan traditions, Christianity adopted the apple tree as the tree of knowledge in paradise. Its fruit was declared to be the key to original sin, the fall of grace from God. John Bradner’s writes: ‘By tradition the apple is the fruit of the Paradise Tree. It is used sometimes as a symbol of Christ, the new or second Adam.’ However the apple’s five-petalled blossoms, like the rose and pentagram, appeared in the much older Indo-European tradition. Here it represents the knowledge of sacred femininity, sexuality and immortality.

The Goddesses’ magical paradise took the form of apple groves in many traditions such as the Celtic ‘Apple Land’ of Avalon, the Norse Goddess Idun’s magical apples kept the Gods immortal. And here we also encounter the Greek Goddess Hera’s magical apple garden which contained the tree of life and the sacred serpent, mentioned earlier. A significant connection of the apple with witches and gypsies is the five-pointed ‘star’ that contains the apple seeds in the core of every apple when cut transversely. This relates to mythology about the Virgin Kore or Core within her the Earth Mother Demeter. Isn’t it astonishing that, in this instance, even the word ‘core’ has been preserved in the English language?

Barbara Walker explains: ‘The five-pointed star in a circle was the Egyptian hieroglyph for the underworld womb, where resurrection was brought about by the mother-heart of transformations.’ This is how it came about that in later gypsy and pagan traditions the apple symbolised the sacred union of the physical and the spiritual world.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘Yggdrasil – The Tree of Life’
• ‘The Barren Fig Tree’
• ‘The Budding Fig Tree’
• ‘The Rich Harvest’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:07 pm

The Great River Of Consciousness

From where we are now, it is not hard to see that the chaos and destruction the patriarchy has wreaked in the past and to this day continues to do in some parts, always has had a higher purpose to fulfil and is indeed a vital part of the great evolutionary plan of life. I feel very strongly that the Temptation of Jesus parable was specifically written as part of the Jesus legend and that with the greatest of care and loving attention to detail for us and our world at this particular time. This was done so that at the right time it would help us find a better understanding of what is happening to us and our world.

The patriarchy is a demonstration of the destructive and disastrous power the masculine’s lust for ruling and domineering is capable of unleashing on the Earth plane, with its utter disregard for the preciousness and sanctity of all life and its lack of respect for the higher values and aspects of life. Just take a closer look at the warmongering that has taken place throughout the ages, predominantly in the name of various religions and their interpretations of what God means. Witnessing their incessant power-struggles and wrestling for top position in all facets of the order of our world, one cannot help wondering whether any of the patriarchal belief systems ever deserved the name religion. A belief system that does not make us into better, kinder and more loving people, but tells its followers to go to war to kill and maim those who refuse to listen to the commands of its dogma and creed, can that be a religion?

It seems to me that to this day for some of them God serves merely as an excuse and a tool for attempting to forcefully gain power and control over others. I do not think that this kind of approach to the highest regions of life is likely to ever help them to find a constant place in the hearts and souls of the majority of our planet’s residents. The way I read the signs of our time and understand the great evolutionary plan of life, the rulership of such religions is not intended to continue indefinitely. It will not be tolerated by those in charge of us and our world for much longer. People vote on their feet and fortunately in most parts of our world by now they have the right to at least stay away and withdraw from whatever they disapprove of.

The exploitation and ravaging of Mother Earth is the direct result and heritage of sacred texts, specifically written for men and by men on behalf of the patriarchy, in which God blesses humankind and tells us things in like Genesis 1:28: ‘Be fruitful and multiply, replenish the Earth and subdue it. And have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the fowl of the air and over every living thing that moveth upon the Earth.’ Those who have reached a sufficiently high evolutionary level understand that in the final analysis all of us are on the Earth plane to eventually evolve into a Master soul, i.e. to become someone like the Master of the Jesus legend. The only rulership and dominion any one of us is here to seek can only come about through taking charge of the instinctive desires of our lower animal nature.

Spiritually, dominion over other people, their belongings and countries is undesirable to the highest degree, and those who feel drawn to spiritual leadership would do well to bear in mind that the potential for it is by no means a God-given right to lead. It is something that has to be worked for very hard and earned through exemplary behaviour in the course of many lifetimes, again as depicted in the Jesus legend. The Master represents everybody’s Christ nature, the state of beingness we are here to strive for with all our heart and soul. Jesus is the symbol of the living God or the wise one within, the part of our nature that guides and protects us and – once it has woken from its slumbers – is at all times willing to show us the way and help us to work our way through any situation we may ever encounter. This is the one who communicates with you through me and speaks to the part of you he also represents. And although in neither of us it is Jesus, it makes him much more real to me than he could be any other way. How about you?

Each one of the religions of our world is a stream of consciousness and all of them together are in the course of creating a confluence. Joining forces they are forming themselves into the magnificent river of the religion of the new age. This waterway will soon be rolling along in great majesty and might through a world that is at peace. Cleansed of all impurities, the life-giving and life-supporting power of its waters are constantly pouring into and enriching the vast ocean of life.

At the moment the river is going through a cleansing and purifying process of keeping only the best of the old spiritual teachings and discarding the rest. The only things that will remain in the end will be the parts of the sacred texts that have stood the test of time because they are good and right, beautiful and true. Misunderstandings and misinterpretations, false beliefs, prejudices and superstitions we are discarding, as they are things of the past that are no longer of use and value for us and our world.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘Baking A Rich New Cake’
• ‘The Religion Of The New Age’
• ‘The Labours Of Hercules’

From ‘Astrology As A Lifehelp On The Healing Journey’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:20 pm

All Things Are Possible

With the help and the will of God and the Angels
All things are possible.
Any condition can be healed,
Crooked corners made straight
And mountains of false beliefs, prejudices and superstitions dissolved
Through a better understanding of our true nature.
If our minds can conceive that these things are possible
And we believe that this is so with all our hearts and souls,
It can and will be done.

Therefore, Father/Mother Creator,
Grant me the gift of Your wisdom,
So that I may learn to choose wisely
And work hand in hand with You and the Angels
For the Highest good and the greatest joy of all,
And never again merely for selfish purposes.
May Your will be my will,
Your inspiration guide me and flow through me
With Your sacred words and prayers,
So that all life unfolds in accordance with Your Great Plan.

Amen

Love is the nature of the Universe and also its law. This force wants all its creatures to grow and evolve through learning from their own experiences. The true nature of humankind also is love, as from love we once came and into the state of love all of us in the end return. Any unloving thought, word and/or action is a transgression of this law, which in due course returns to its sender. It has to be made good and redeemed by the offender in some form, at some stage in their evolutionary development. Any act of aggression, terrorism and war – irrespective under what name it may present itself to our world – is a breaking of the law and a crime against humankind, Mother Earth and the whole of Creation.

From the moment of its creation, the human race has been growing slowly but surely in wisdom and understanding of its own character, the nature of its world and its God. That’s how, in the natural course of our evolution, we also have moved forwards from the more profound understanding of these things that for example the Native Americans had. Thus, we know by now that everything that exists in our world in the final analysis has been created by us. Even the weather, the tsunamis and hurricanes are outer reflections of happenings on the inner plane of life. The Earth is a living and breathing spiritual being, the outer manifestation of all that takes place within. She is indeed Gaia Sagrada, the sacred Earth, as she is known by the natives of the high Andes. She too is only temporarily encased in matter, the same as we presently are. Even if Earth’s physical form has already existed for billions of years, it has always remained in a state of transition. As ever more of her human children become aware of their true nature as beings of love and light, she gradually transforms herself into a planet of Light.

In the final analysis, the true cause of all disasters is the temporary forgetting of our true nature and the reason why we are on the Earth plane. But, rejoice! Ever more are rising from their spiritual slumbers and the likes of you and I, the same as everybody else, are here to help them with this, as much as we can and with whatever gifts and talents the Universe has bestowed upon us. We need to help them become aware that every evil that still exists in our world is a test and a valuable opportunity for those aspiring to become healers and light workers in their own right. They need to know that our reactions to all situations reveal the degree of spiritual maturity a soul has reached at any given time. This is how those in charge of our race on the higher and highest levels of life are constantly testing every one of us, wherever we may find ourselves.

So, when disasters are caused by human intervention, a great deal is revealed by a person’s readiness to lift all concerned – and I mean everybody and especially the perpetrators – into the light of the Highest Star, the Sun above the Sun, who loves and cares for every one of its creations. Events of this nature present all of us with special openings for reaching out ever more for the helping hand of God and the Angels, so that through us our world and everything that shares it with us can be blessed and healed. That’s what learning to walk hand in hand with God and the Angels means.

Only through constant practice of anything can we hope to get better at something. This is also true when it comes to learning to live once more in total trust that we and our world and all it contains is safe in God’s hand. The Angels really do know the will of God and the way each one of us needs to walk, as well as the task that is uniquely ours. As healers we are required to rise above the clouds of our earthly existence, especially when the going gets tough. Earth life means to teach humankind how to fly on the wings of the nuggets of truth that are hiding behind the spiritual wisdom of works like the Bible, the Koran, the Torah and White Eagle’s teachings – to name a few. As there is no preference, they are listed in alphabetical order. Wise ones are aware that it is in the nature of spiritual wisdom that book knowledge on its own is of no use whatsoever. It will remain dead until we ourselves bring it alive by applying it to every aspect of our daily lives.

In my view, nothing builds up human faith in the goodness of this life as regularly contemplating in our prayers and meditations the fact that in spite of all the nasty things that are happening occasionally, it is still a wonderful and beautiful world which God created so that all His/Her creatures should learn to co-exist peacefully and harmoniously, so that its life can be enjoyed by all. It is a great gift and a privilege to be allowed to take an active and conscious part in the spiritual rebirth of our race and our whole world. Our task as light workers is to focus on overcoming the temptation of indulging in negative thought patterns that dwell on the darkness of the ignorance that to this day is very strong in our world.

The darkness and sadness, fears and anxieties, suffering and pain of the past and present of all Mother Earth’s kingdoms are waiting to be lifted into and absorbed by the radiance of the Highest Star and the brightest light in the whole of Creation, the Christ Star. This is the only place in the whole of Creation where they can be uplifted and transmuted into beneficial energies that flow back into our world for the healing and redemption of all life. The symbol of this star on the Earth plane is the six-pointed star. The lower triangle represents to whole and healed human soul who has been reunited with its Highest Self, the upper triangle. This is achieved by constantly working together, so that the earthly and Divine energies ever more mix and mingle. Every individual soul has to ask for itself for the guidance and protection of the Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life and the Angels. They alone can show and teach us how this task should be carried out, in accordance with the will and wishes of the Highest, as well as our own. And that’s how, in the fullness of time, every one of us will gradually grow into a saviour and redeemer of ourselves and our world.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘Love – Nature And Law Of The Universe’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:52 pm

You Only See One Side Of The Picture

The following is the essence of a teaching from the White Eagle group of spirit guides under the above heading, which appeared in Stella Polaris, the bi-monthly magazine of the White Eagle Lodge June/July 2011: ‘Because God is the designer of the great plan of life * and of every small plan within it, S/He sees all sides of any picture. This applies to individuals as much as groups and nations, and all manner of institutions and organisations. God is all loving, giving and forgiving and whatever your heart truly desires is given unto you, so that you may enjoy it and also learn something from it. If it’s violence, warfare and acts of terrorism your heart yearns for, you are allowed to get on with it – though only up to a certain point.

‘Your wish will be granted, but unknown to you at a price, because the law of cause and effect, also known as the law of Karma, in the fullness of time returns every one of your thoughts, words and actions in some for to you. For example, in one of your future lifetimes, maybe while you are still a small child, you could become the victim of an act of terrorism. The people around you would then be thinking and saying how terrible your death is. Whenever they see suffering, perhaps mangled bodies and death caused by mindless acts of violence, they are likely to ask: ‘Why should this kind of thing happen to innocent souls who have no idea why they have to suffer?’

‘For a long time the earthly mind of all human beings is ignorant of anything that does not relate to its present existence. Yet, as each one moves along the evolutionary spiral of life, their soul gradually develops some wisdom and understanding. And if you could watch the spiritual enlightenment that can be found in any kind of suffering, you would recognise that your misery in truth is a precious gift and there is every reason to be grateful for it. Your heart would fill with even more gratitude if you could how merciful God is and that the end of each catastrophe is invariably crowned with mercy. A just reward waits for everyone who is affected in this way, not only when they arrive in the world of light, but also in coming lifetimes on the Earth, if not all Karma has been cleared away.

‘Compensation * is one of the five great laws of life and the greatest gift that arises from suffering is undoubtedly soul growth. But it also means paying the debts that are likely to have accumulated in your spiritual bankbook in the course of many lifetimes. Without redeeming yourself and balancing your spiritual account you cannot be released into lessons of a higher nature and exploring other levels of life. You are well on your way when you forgive those who have hurt and wounded you and your loved ones and place everything into the hands of your Christ Self, you are nailing the desires of your lower nature for revenge and retribution to the cross of earthly life *. When the only thing you want to do is send love and forgiveness to everybody, independent of what may still have to happen to you and your world, your higher nature has taken over. You are at one with God and for you the gates into the freedom of the Aquarian Age are opening wide.

‘Our Creator’s infinite love and mercy cannot be known for as long as human beings remain unaware of their true nature and the higher purpose of their existence. For as long as they look at things only with their worldly eyes, they can perceive but one side of any picture and so fail to recognise the tender loving care that provides for anyone who is suffering, lonely and afraid. If during the early part of their earthly education, people get involved in a catastrophe or maybe are just watching or assisting with removing dead bodies and clearing away the debris of destroyed dwellings, they will say: ‘Aren’t so much devastation and many deaths just awful and senseless?’ Their view of life changes profoundly when they become aware of the spiritual background of life and that the higher forces are taking care of the souls who have been released from their physical bodies in any kind of way, including violent ones.

‘Although the victims of such incidents may not realise what is happening to them, the most careful provisions are being made for each one. When these newcomers arrive on the other side of the veil of consciousness that separates your world from ours, the only thing they know at first is that they are alive and moving and breathing in a world that seems identical to the one they used to know. They may not even realise that they have left their physical body behind. With great tenderness and care the wise ones in charge help them to realise that they are no longer in a physical existence. They are under constant surveillance by us, your spirit Masters and guides, until they have become fully aware of their present state. We delight in witnessing their intense joy and thankfulness for the ease of their move into our world. This is the usual first reaction of those who are finding out that it our realm is as solid and real as the physical world, but much more beautiful and easy to live in.

‘The most tender love watches over the whole of humankind at all times and this does not merely become visible when someone dies. This kind of care has always been with you and forever will be. God and the group of Angels known as the Lords of Karma *, as well as many lesser beings in our world are empowered to bring about the conditions that are beneficial for the development of those taking part in earthly life. Although our efforts cannot be perceived by earthly eyes and senses, we only work for that which is good. So, if in future you hear about or witness a disaster, do not wring your hands and say: ‘How terrible! How could God permit such a thing?’ Resist the temptation and remind yourself that you have no idea about the karmic background of anything.

‘To paraphrase words from the Jesus legend: ‘Let those among you who are free from sin, cast the first stone.’ As soon as any kind of situation is viewed from the Karmic angle, it would be most unwise for anyone to pick up a stone, never mind throwing it. And would you dare to throw a stone of condemnation towards the young and inexperienced souls, who are committing such acts? After all, aren’t they your siblings in the family of humankind, your younger brothers and sisters? What they are doing is part of the early phases of humankind’s earthly curriculum, just the same as you had to experience in past lifetimes. Never forget that all of it is provided by God’s wisdom and love. There would be no point in asking God and the Angels to forgive any trespassers against the law of love, because they are standing by and know exactly what is happening.

‘It wouldn’t be your place to forgive those who sin, but you may utter to yourself the following words from the Jesus legend: ‘Father, forgive them, for they know not what they are doing’. Truly, they are completely unaware of what they are doing to themselves, the same you did not know when you had to deal with the same phase of your development. In those days you too would have asked: ‘Why, if God loves His/Her children, are volcanoes and earthquakes permitted? Why, if God loves humankind, are humans allowed to go to war and commit acts of terrorism?’

‘Human souls find peace when their earthly selves realise that they themselves are the ultimate cause of everything that has ever happened on the Earth and is doing so to this day. It could not be any other way because the Universal laws work in exact rhythms and with great precision. There is a great abundance of everything, but as only through the lack of something human beings can learn to appreciate that which they have, sometimes periods when rain is withheld are necessary in earthly life, to teach you the value of water. The same principle applies to war and peace, but even if the warmongering lasts six thousand years, it represents a mere batting of an eyelid in God’s time.

* Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Power Of Prayer’
• ‘The Laws Of Compensation And Balance’
• ‘God’s Covenant With Humankind’
• ‘The Symbolism Of The Cross’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:44 pm

Learning To Love God

Some believe that life stops at the moment of physical death and that it is a one-off thing. Wise ones, however, appreciate that in truth life is eternal, constantly moving forwards and upwards on a never-ending evolutionary spiral and that therefore there is no death. Just think: when you entered into your present earthly lifetime you were crying and everyone around you was smiling. Your turn for happiness comes when you depart from this life and the ones around you, who cannot yet appreciate what is really happening to you, are crying and may have to linger in their spiritual darkness until their time for joining you in the world of light has come.

The essence of a teaching from the White Eagle group of spirit guides that appeared in the StarLink Message January 2012: ‘Your loved ones who have left the earthly plane of life have not gone from you. They are by no means dead, but alive and well in the world of light, our realm. That’s where all human spirits are constantly dwelling. It’s just that from time to time a small part of it ventures forth into earthly life where it inhabits a physical body that serves as a vehicle for getting around and experiencing its new environment. This body is equipped with a rational and logical mind that has very limited horizons that separate the earthly part from the spirit aspect of its being. During the early stages of its earthly education this small self can not yet peer beyond the end of its nose.

‘For a long time the lower mind is focused on coming to grips with earthly terms only. In this state of ignorance the spiritual side of life is dismissed out of hand. Everything that cannot be seen, weighed and measured is rejected as humbug and imaginations. Yet, through the learning the earthly self gains from its own experiences it slowly grows in wisdom and understanding. With the passing of time over many lifetimes the vision of its consciousness gradually expands. At a certain point of its development the spirit nature of the small self stirs from its slumbers and it begins to take an interest in the spiritual aspects of life. Eventually, it comes to terms with the meaning of the concept of God as the eternal spirit, who has brought everything that exists anywhere into being.

‘This awakening brings the understanding that the spirit realm is not somewhere ‘out there’ but on the inner level of Earth life and that in this world there is no separation between anything. And that’s where, in your quiet reflections and meditations, you can contact your loved ones through the power of thought. This enables you to see for yourself that what we are saying is true and that life really is eternal. Because each one of you is a spark of God’s great light and having been created by Its eternal spirit, it could not be any other way.

‘God is love and the law of life is love and if you wish to know God, all you have to do is be yourself and conduct your life with love, for that is your true and eternal nature. God is in everything and everyone, including you. If you treat everything that is in your life with the love and respect it deserves, you are paying homage to the Great Father/Mother of all life and His/Her Creation. On the higher and highest levels of life death does not exist and that’s where your loved ones are now. Once your loving thoughts have connected you with each other, there will no longer be any doubt in your mind that you will always be together.

‘That’s when for you the time has come to comprehend that all healing consists of taking into your physical bodies the radiance of the eternal Sun, the Sun behind and above the Sun in the sky above the Earth. Each one of you has been granted the gift of another lifetime so that you may learn how to call upon this light and live by it. When you consciously breathe it in, ever more of God’s light can enter the cells of your physical body and control them. We suggest that you breathe this light in for the healing of every aspect of your own being, mind and body, spirit and soul, and breathe it out as your contribution to the restoration of your whole world.

‘At the beginning of everyone’s earthly existence the atoms of this body are so heavy and the pull of matter and material life is so strong that you temporarily forget about the existence of the light of the Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life and its power to re-create, heal and make good whatever is in need of it throughout the whole of Creation. Naturally, this also applies to you and the cells of your body.’

Recommended Reading:
• ‘Can God Be Weighed And Measured?’
‘Is There A God?’
• ‘God And The Devil – Who Or What Is God?’

From ‘Comfort for the Bereaved’

aquarius123esoteric

PreviousNext

Return to Awakening / Spiritual Enlightenment / Truth-Realization