Thought For Today

Forum rules
In this category please do not start new topics that aren't directly related to Awakening / Spiritual Enlightenment / Truth-Realization.

Re: Thought For Today

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:23 pm

The realisation that some of our behaviour patterns are destructive and negative, therefore wrong for the present stage of our development, is the first step towards empowering ourselves to consciously change our character traces into more positive and constructive ones. But because as earthlings we are allowed the freedom to make up our own minds about things and to make our own decisions, it’s entirely up to us whether we want to walk this pathway or not. During the early stages of our earthly education we are largely unaware of what kind of a precious gift freedom of choice is and that it needs to be handled wisely and with the greatest of care. But as we mature into spiritual adulthood it gradually dawns on us what it truly means and the responsibilities it brings with it. For example, making conscious decisions about how our ideas of Heaven should be brought down to Earth by us through constantly practising them in our daily lives.

From ‘Cleansing Human Consciousness’

‘War And Peace Between Nations’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:32 pm

Do you know someone who insists on always getting their own way, by hook or by crook, and who has to be right at all times? Is there someone around you who manipulates those around them into doing exactly what they would like them to do? People who are strongly under the influence of the water signs Cancer and Scorpio are known to be the master manipulators of the zodiac. It is interesting to watch them at work! Yet, they must learn that there is no point in manipulation, because those who indulge in it will sooner or later also be manipulated by others. If this does not happen during this lifetime, it will do so in others. The worst of it is that we are then likely to find such people and their machinations mightily irritating, without having any idea why this should be so.

From ‘Manipulation’

‘Astrology As A Lifehelp On The Healing Journey’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:23 pm

In the end, we all have to reach the stage where we can recognise that everybody has a right to do their own thing and to make their own decisions, that no-one can always be right and everybody is right in some things, some of the time. The realisation of this is the beginning of wisdom. When we insist on always being right in everything, pretending to know everything better, we deny ourselves the possibility of learning something from others. Accepting our own boundaries and limitations, and everybody else’s, is a sign that we have learnt that giving in instead of being a sign of defeat or weakness can be one of strength and wisdom.

From ‘Manipulation’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:53 pm

There is a great deal of wisdom and truth in the old saying ‘It takes one to know one’. Because we are magnetic beings, we can only recognise in others what is inside us and if a certain kind of behaviour by someone irritates and annoys us, you can be sure that projection is at work. If, on the other hand, we are aware of what the other one is doing, but find it no more than slightly amusing, we are receiving a signal from our inner self that the negative side of this particular aspect of our nature and the other person’s has already been integrated by us and developed into a positive one. Whenever this happens, we have grown in wisdom and the likelihood is that after a while the offending person will somehow go from our life, because the purpose of our encounter with them has been fulfilled.

Only when this has happened are we ready to move on to new relationships who can help us to become familiar with other parts of our character. In future, we shall rarely encounter anyone who behaves in the offending manner we left behind. Whatever we have learnt in every one of our earthly existences becomes our spiritual property. It is the only thing we are allowed to keep and take with us into Eternity, so that from one lifetime to another it can help us conduct our relationships with more ease. Gaining a better understanding of how personal relationships work speeds up our evolutionary progress considerably, as there is then no longer necessary to endlessly repeat our mistakes. Now please tell me whether projection is worth working with or not?

From ‘Manipulation’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:30 pm

Many of you are by now aware that everything that is in Me is also in you and that this means all My characteristics and qualities, as well as My powers, including those of creation and de-creation or destruction. For a long time each one of you spends many lifetimes on the Earth plane, thinking of yourself as nothing but an earthling, and that you can do whatever you like, hurting, maiming and killing without anyone knowing about it. But eventually for each one of you comes the moment of awakening to your true nature. The scales then fall from your inner vision about your relationship with Me and the powers that have been at work within you and your life, without you having the slightest idea of why things ever happened to you and your world.

From ‘Students And Their Teachers’

‘The Universal Christ Now Speaks To Us And Our World’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:29 pm

Each one of you is a unique and precious being who is of great value to Me and loved beyond compare, and who has their own unique contribution to make in the peacemaking and healing process of your world. I granted you the gift of your present lifetime to assist you with becoming aware of your Divine inheritance, so that you may learn to handle every part of it with the greatest of care and with the love, respect and devotion to Me they deserve. Because on the inner level of life all is one, in your earthly endeavours never forget that what is done for one is done for everybody. The result of this is that when one of you is healing, your whole world is doing the same, and even the smallest effort any one of you makes towards this end also benefits the whole of Creation.

From ‘Students And Their Teachers’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:10 pm

Many who are presently spending another lifetime on the Earth plane are unaware that the whole of My creation is teaming with life that to this day is invisible to ordinary earthly eyes. Because of this they refuse to believe in the existence of other worlds. They could not be more wrong! But in due course the doubting Thomases will also discover them.

What I am speaking about is the realm of the Angels and Masters and all manner of other beings, who are more highly evolved than most earthlings still are. The creatures who for a long time have been known by some of you as fairies and elves are part of this higher kingdom of life. They belong to the vast family of nature spirits, who have always been at work behind the scenes of humankind’s earthly existence. They are the ones who provide for every one of the true needs of every one of Mother Earth’s children, human, animal and plant life alike.

By day and night these creatures are beavering away without ever resting or sleeping. Although they do belong to the physical aspect of earthly life, being spirits they have no need for bodies like yours for getting around. Your physical body is your vehicle for one lifetime only and it gets tired and worn out and eventually becomes ill, if it does not get sufficient rest. The creatures behind the scenes of earthly life are part of Me, the same as you are. The main difference between them and you is that they are drawing all their energies directly from Me, the Great Light and the Sun behind all Suns, while you have to get the physical part of it from the various kingdoms of Mother Earth. The supply of my energies quite literally is endless and will never run out. And there will come a time when you too will be sustained the same as any other spirit being.

From ‘My House Of Many Mansions’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:43 pm

All life is subject to My Divine laws and every soul has always been responsible for every one of its own thoughts, words and actions. Being unaware of the existence of these laws has never protected anyone against having to live with its consequences. Whenever you are saddened by inexperienced souls in your world, who to this day are taking the teachings of their sacred texts literally, using them as excuses for hurting and killing those who do not share their beliefs, do not despair and refuse to sit in judgement over them.

They too are learning valuable lessons. Both of you are – yours is the one of tolerance and patience with younger souls. Never forget that they are your siblings in the great family of humankind and all life. In the fullness of time, My time not Earth time, they too will wake up to their true nature again. They will then be given the same opportunities for finding the understanding you are gaining now. Each one of you in the end finds their own way back into the loving union with Me. You will then have learnt from your own experiences that all life always has rested safely in My loving hands and that this will forever continue.

From ‘The Giant Jigsaw Puzzle Of Life’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:56 pm

All life is subject to My Divine laws and every soul has always been responsible for every one of its own thoughts, words and actions. Being unaware of the existence of these laws has never protected anyone against having to live with its consequences. Whenever you are saddened by inexperienced souls in your world, who to this day are taking the teachings of their sacred texts literally, using them as excuses for hurting and killing those who do not share their beliefs, do not despair and refuse to sit in judgement over them.

They too are learning valuable lessons. Both of you are – yours is the one of tolerance and patience with younger souls. Never forget that they are your siblings in the great family of humankind and all life. In the fullness of time, My time not Earth time, they too will wake up to their true nature again. They will then be given the same opportunities for finding the understanding you are gaining now. Each one of you in the end finds their own way back into the loving union with Me. You will then have learnt from your own experiences that all life always has rested safely in My loving hands and that this will forever continue.

From ‘The Giant Jigsaw Puzzle Of Life’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:32 pm

For as long as someone believes that every word of the Bible is true and should be taken literally, including the Jesus story, that person could be constantly in danger of thinking: ‘I can do as I like and sin as much as I want to. The priest will forgive me and then I can keep on sinning. And even if at the end of our session s/he says: ‘Go forth and sin no more!’ I shall think: ‘What of it? I know from previous occasions that nobody knows and that nothing happens to me, so let’s do it again and again ad infinitum.’ That has been the way of the past and reflecting on where it has got us and world, one can only come to the obvious conclusion that this never has been the right way of going about things.

What a world of difference it makes when one becomes aware that Jesus is a symbolism of our higher nature and that God is part of us, and we are part of God. Therefore, God witnesses and knows everything about us, in the minutest details. Our whole perception of life changes when we find out that in truth we are responsible for every one of our thoughts, words and actions, always have been and forever will be. As soon as we get a better grasp of the Universal laws, God’s laws, we realise that no priest ever had the power of forgiving anything and that their kind of forgiveness could not wipe away one iota of anyone’s Karmic debts.

From ‘Go Forward And Sin No More’

‘Astrology On The Healing Journey’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:08 pm

The ones who are truly in charge of us and our world are our friends and siblings in the great family of life, the Angels and Masters, guides and helpers in the world of light. They are responsible for the individual and collective evolutionary development of our race. Familiar with the great plan of life, these beings are its executors. And because they are as much part of us as we are part of them, none of us is ever really alone. They never leave us and are constantly on the alert to assist whenever one of us is struggling with the problems of earthly life. Being part of God, the same as we are, their nature is love and they love us totally and unconditionally. They also are very powerful and wise.

Our spirit friends and helpers are the invisible eye that never sleeps. Spirit needs none of it. Only physical bodies get tired and need sufficient rest to be refreshed and recharged. This is what happens each time we return to our true home in dreamtime. Every moment the invisible eye watches, observes and assesses what degree of spiritual awareness we have reached, which reveals itself through our reactions to the situations and people we encounter in our daily lives. Our spirit guides care for and look after every one of us. Their work consists of supporting us and providing us with the courage and strength we need to deal with the obstacles every earthling is bound to encounter from time to time on our pathway through life. Without these hurdles there would be no way of making the progress that can potentially be made. Removing them would stop the individual’s march forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life as well as that of our whole race.

From ‘Healing The Conflicts Of Our World’

‘Astrology As A Lifehelp In Relationship Healing’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:40 pm

We are magnetic beings who can only draw towards us that which we are ourselves, consciously as well as unconsciously. And those who are still involved in the practice of evil are aligning themselves to the forces of evil. They attract others into their orbit who are also still in need of this kind of lesson, as each and every one of us has to do in some of their lifetimes. At the end of their present lifetime, the souls who are presently involved in the lessons of evil, at the handing out end of these experiences, return to the world of light. After resting for a while and recuperating from the stresses and strains of their earthly existence, there will come the moment when, hand in hand with the wise ones in charge of them, they will be reviewing what they have learnt from their most recent lifetime and all others, the way we all do.

That’s when they will realise that the most important lesson of their most recent earthly sojourn has been that the actions they carried out cannot get anyone to Heaven, i.e. being released into learning from experiencing the higher and highest levels of life. First hand they will know that:

• No matter what anyone on the Earth plane may ever promise, evil gets no-one to Heaven.

• Spiritually, nobody ever ‘gets away’ with anything.

• Missions that hurt and harm those around us make us accessories to evil. All they can hope to achieve is creating a living hell on the Earth. They will most certainly not get us to Heaven, if there ever had been such a place.

• There is no point in committing suicide at the end of an evil deed. The only thing that happens is that we have to come back to make good and create balance, for whatever harm we did to anyone.

From ‘Christ – The Light Of Our World’

‘Healers And Healing’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:57 pm

As my God Self guides and protects me from my own innermost being and shows me the way in all situations, I have no need for being anxious about past, present or future. As an eternal and immortal being, there is no death for me, merely transformations into different life-states where God will forever be my dwelling place. And underneath me there will always be the ever-lasting arms of the Great White Spirit, Father/Mother Creator of all life, to keep me safe. Nothing can ever touch me except God’s direct action, and like me God is love.

And so, I freely and willingly forgive all those who ever hurt or harmed me. And I forgive myself for any suffering I caused to anyone in my ignorance of my true nature and the Universal laws. Everything that once was between us is herewith forgiven and forgotten, and we set each other free. My Christ Spirit helps me to uplift and transmute any residue of resentment and bitterness that my soul still feels into blessing, healing and harmonising energies for all life. This frees me from the chains and shackles of all the difficult relationships of past lifetimes.

From ‘The Mystic And Finder’

‘Our World In Transition’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:40 pm

‘Thought has an infinite and creative power. Thought and imagination can create in your world and in ours. Do you see what this implies? It means that man by his habitual thought actually shapes his life and circumstances. Although some of you will disagree with this, nevertheless in due time you will find it is true. As you think, so you will become, and your surroundings will evolve. In other words you are creating your conditions and environment by your own thoughts, not only you yourself, but the whole of humankind is doing this. You see how great and grave is this power? It creates humankind and its world.

‘We cannot emphasise too strongly the power of thought. Humankind thinks that thought is something private. Your thoughts are expressed in your face, in the wellbeing of your body. They are even expressed in your clothing, in your homes, in your business, in your walking, your writing, your aura – that which is hidden is shouted from the rooftops by your thoughts.

‘Thought can heal and create good health, but it can also inflict pain and disease, and disrupt and destroy the mental and soul life of humankind. Thought can do anything in your world and others. Thoughts of anger, fear and hate form the root of all suffering and wars. Thought can also bring forth beauty and harmony, feelings of kinship and everything else humankind longs for. Your scientists are only on the outermost fringe of comprehending the power of thought.

From ‘White Eagle On The Power Of Thought’

‘Healers And Healing’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:17 pm

The Akashic Records are the place where at any given moment everyone’s thoughts, words and deeds on their evolutionary pathway through life is noted. Because we are responsible for them, they are recorded and each ones leaves its mark behind in the great book of life, similar to writing in indelible ink on the earthly plane of life. These files can be likened to a vast library and a bookkeeping system that, like any other, consists of credit and a debit entries and ledgers. None of these entries in the Universe’s system can ever be wiped out. It is just that the ones on the debit side can and must eventually be redeemed and balanced by our good deeds on the credit side. This continues until perfect balance has been achieved and we have grown wise to stop creating difficult Karma for ourselves and our world.

That’s the only way all of us, each through their own efforts, can and must eventually release ourselves from the wheel of rebirth into Earth life and the redemption of its karmic debts there. The Akashic Records are shown to us on ‘judgement day’, i.e. when we are back in the world of spirit and stand before ourselves. Stripped of everything that mattered to us on the Earth plane and guided by the wise ones in charge of us, we ourselves then assess our performance of all lifetimes including the most recent one. Together we then discuss our options and finally decide about the experiences we shall require to ensure our future soul growth, whilst satisfying the requirements of the law of Karma. Knowing all that it’s not hard to see why it is of the utmost importance that we learn self-mastery and especially the control of our thought processes.

From ‘Thought – The Most Powerful Force Of All’

‘Healers And Healing’

aquarius123esoteric

PreviousNext

Return to Awakening / Spiritual Enlightenment / Truth-Realization