Freight Train

Here you may share how the words Eckhart Tolle have affected your life.

Re: Freight Train

Postby Mystic » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:41 am

Eckhart Tolle wrote that life has no opposite because the opposite of life is not death but it is re-birth. So death is not real ...it is not the bitter ultimate finality that is portrayed in the great works of human imagination. All matter decays back to the undivided potential from which it emerges ...but it is then re-born into a new cycle of creation. The body is temporary and the life experiences of consciousness that contained the body will contribute to the evolution of all consciousness.

Thoughts are eternal if they are true thoughts. False thoughts are shadows ...and shadows evaporate when the light is shined on them.

Thoughts are spirits. Spirit is life... True thoughts are living thoughts. You have heard the saying "That is the spirit!" or "get into the spirit of things". Spirit is likened to the mode of thinking of the particular endeavor.

I remember the dream I had where I was out in a field picking up dead branches and throwing them in a pile. Jesus was in the field with me and he told me to burn up all of those dead branches. The branches were symbolic of my dead thoughts... Unclean spirits are dead thoughts...

The body starts to dissolve with aging. Sometimes that will allow for cracks to appear in the plaster of the egoic infrastructure, allowing for a brief expansion of awareness and the light of consciousness to shine forth...

:D
Mystic

Postby Mystic » Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:11 am

In the book Disappearance of the Universe, it is written that two ascended beings appeared to Gary Renard and gave him teachings to share with the world.

I believe that it is highly unlikely that such beings manifested in this world and spoke with Gary Renard. Fantastic things can happen in the imagination and that is why they are called fantasies. It is more likely that Gary Renard's imagination conjured up these beings as a way to add an aura of authority to his writings.

If such beings appeared to people in this relative world of perception it would not foster the necessary awakening and spiritual growth that is needed. People would probably idolize such beings and be in awe of them. These beings would not want to do such a thing. They would probably accept our respectful attention that one would give an older brother or sister but they would not want to be worshiped.

In this video Eckhart Tolle speaks of how the destiny of humans could be to evolve into beings like those of the Q-continuum of Star Trek :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1f_bOXOU10

The Universe cannot disappear because it is the Totality of Existence. This relative world of perceptual forms does disappear and re-appear in cycles of continual change though.
Mystic

Postby Mystic » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:56 am

The universal mind is a hologram with each part containing the whole as the whole contains the parts.

Non-duality interpretations that lead to solipsism are a gross oversimplification of the true holographic nature of reality.

I remember a conversation I had with someone many years ago and they said everything is an illusion and that you can do whatever you want because it does not matter.

It got on my nerves then and it still gets on my nerves now :lol:

So what is the illusion?
Mystic

Postby Mystic » Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:49 am

All minds are joined so there are no private thoughts. Secrets are made and hidden in the dark foundations of the collective psyche.

At the superficial level of consciousness we "think" we see the true reality.

Underneath superficial consciousness is the un-reality of the ego which is the dark shell of the unconscious mind. Because all minds are joined ...the collective unconscious is the collective projector of the perceptual status quo.

Deeper still at the true center of our being is the true divine nature, our true Self.

Re-incarnation ...what are the mechanics of birth and re-birth into this perceptual world?

Does the angel of oblivion make us forget?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiZ_gqZAmQE

:?:
Mystic

Postby Mystic » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:26 am

Meditation is what I call sitting quietly. Sitting quietly can lead one to a state of deep inner peace or fearlessness. A universal oneness with all creation. It took me a couple of years of practice until I could now consistently reach an inner state of fearlessness. There are probably even deeper levels of inner peace to yet awaken to... No need for a park bench ...any quiet place will do :D Inner peace is deeper than the levels of stir crazy and boredom, anxiety and fear. Do not be afraid of fear...

Many creation myths have stories of an original fall from grace that occurred ...giving rise to the initial formation of the perceptual universe.

Part of the universal mind had a "what if" question.

So the part "turned away" from the whole, which caused formation of a projection. The one divided into many. Within every shadow form is the pure light of stillness, still there... The light is ultimately doom for the shadow...
Mystic

Postby Mystic » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:36 am

The stir-crazy ego fears the stillness but there in the stillness is salvation found.

Spirit is thought in motion.

Your soul is a creator just as the Universal Soul is the Creator.

The soul requires mind to manifest matter.

Gratitude is the attitude of creative thought.

Feelings as intuitive knowing is the language of the soul.

Creative impulse can be distorted into errors by the ego-brain system.

Errors can be corrected by listening to the Universal Inspiration.

Be still and know your very own soul, which is connected to the Universal Inspiration.

The soul condenses into a body and expands to infinity.

The One contains the many as each one of of the many contains the One.

We are all one.
Mystic

Postby Mystic » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:24 am

We can receive downloads from the Universal Inspiration

Inner communion is the way, the truth, and the bread of life

The Alpha and the Omega encompasses the all

The all is everything and everything is motion and stillness

When the ultimate is infinite the possibilities are endless

The endless possibilities are without measure, my cup runneth over

To know thine own soul is to realize that you are already awake

Big bang, big crunch, the breathing of God

Write what you will and then be still

Nothing unreal exists, the essence of a thing is its true reality

Essence is eternal, form is fleeting

Faith is power in gratitude, faithlessness is lack without luster

The Source of all Being gives the eternity of meaning

Awaken from faithlessness to the reality you never left

The essence of the all is in every-thing

All for one and one for all because we are all one
Mystic

Postby Mystic » Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:07 am

I keep having strong intuitions about this pattern...

I do not remember experiencing this tunnel that is described by near death experiencers but I am strangely attracted to this vortex pattern. It seems to me to be a fundamental pattern in some way :D
Mystic

Postby Mystic » Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:35 pm

Illusions are false concerns...

Meaning is truth and form is the framework...

Meaning is communicated through forms.

God or Source does not care about any particular form of worship, only about true motivations of the heart.

Appearances can be deceiving but truth is within...
Mystic

Postby rachMiel » Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:08 pm

> Meaning is truth and form is the framework...

Ancient Eastern saying that I turn to all the time when I compose music: Form is a cage in which to trap meaning.
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily ...
rachMiel

Postby Mystic » Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:23 pm

rachMiel wrote:> Meaning is truth and form is the framework...

Ancient Eastern saying that I turn to all the time when I compose music: Form is a cage in which to trap meaning.

The scriptures of all faiths contain much wisdom. :D

Suffering is the great teacher...

The outer darkness is where there is weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Darkness is associated with psychological suffering, hence the term "dark night of the soul".

Darkness is shadow and shadows are projections due to spiritual, physical, or mental obstructions of the light.

When a being reaches a certain point of suffering then they will cry out for help...

There are only two directions. You are either moving towards God(Source) or you are moving away from God.

Eventually everyone returns home to Heaven.

See the parable of the prodigal son...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_QCQ5i7NKs

Mystic

Postby rachMiel » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:02 pm

Mystic wrote:There are only two directions. You are either moving towards God(Source) or you are moving away from God.

I would have thought every movement was a movement towards God.
rachMiel

Postby Webwanderer » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:24 pm

rachMiel wrote:
Mystic wrote:There are only two directions. You are either moving towards God(Source) or you are moving away from God.

I think it's all in the context. On one hand, one might be moving more towards alignment or away from it (the human context). On the other, it's all about the exploration of experience, and therefore toward greater understanding or the evolution of conscienceless (the Greater Being context).

WW
Webwanderer

Postby rachMiel » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:35 pm

Context, yes.

In the context of consensus reality, one can move towards or away from truth, the ground, God.

In the context of closer-to-ultimate truth, every movement is a movement towards God.

In the context of full-on ultimate truth (does ultimate truth have a context?), there is no movement, no towards or away from, no God.

Or something like that! :roll:
rachMiel

Postby Mystic » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:40 pm

rachMiel wrote:

You are right rachmiel, I also believe Webwanderer is correct it is dependent on the context.

Ultimately everything in consciousness is a movement, or evolution back to our Source.

I think everyone has their own guardian angels or spirit guides helping them to explore and evolve consciousness.

It has been a long time since I have had any out of body experiences. My spirit guides might have given me a "time out" :lol: There are many dark realms and gray realms and dimensions to explore in the all that is consciousness. Some of them appear to me to be like huge cities and industrial complexes.

As I wandered around some of these areas, I encountered groups or gangs of entities that appeared to have hostile intent and they were not friendly. When I met these beings I did not return their hostility but offered friendship to them. That made them even more angry and they tried to attack me.

I felt something like an adrenaline rush and joined with them in a fight. They were no match for me and I was pretty good at my newly discovered abilities of spiritual kung-fu. In these other realms of consciousness different laws apply. People become stretchy like rubber. If you stretch the rubber of their consciousness too far the other being will explode and disintegrate. Then they will probably be instantly transported to another realm so they can recuperate.

So I have learned that if you meet hostile beings in other dimensions, the best thing to do is leave and let them evolve at their own pace.
Mystic

PreviousNext

Return to Personal Experiences