Thought For Today

Forum rules
In this category please do not start new topics that aren't directly related to Awakening / Spiritual Enlightenment / Truth-Realization.
aquarius123esoteric

Re: Thought For Today

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:50 pm

Because of this whatever we send out into the world like a boomerang unerringly finds its way back to us. Probably one its best explanations I have ever come across can be found in James van Praagh’s ‘Reaching to Heaven – a Spiritual Journey through Life and Death’. On page 78, he writes under the heading ‘Karma: We are all familiar with the saying: ‘What goes around comes around.’ This is another way of stating the Universal law known as Karma. The word karma has its origin in Sanskrit; it literally means ‘action’. Within this law of action is built a natural cycle of cause and effect. Simply put, we have gone through lifetimes either sowing seeds or throwing rocks, and we will reap the effects of what we have created, good or bad.’

The law of Karma is the law of cause and effect and its cycles extend through many lifetimes. This is for the simple reason that it may be impossible to settle the results of our present actions during our present earthly sojourn. Karma means paying one's debts and consists of a balancing act, because we also reap the rewards for the things we did well in previous lifetimes. The Universal law of Karma in truth is a law of opportunities which are thus created as a means for our spirit and soul to progress. Once we have become aware that we are responsible for ourselves and every one of our thoughts, words and actions, that every action causes a re-action, either positive or negative, the need for creating difficult karmic situations and relationships leaves us.

However, our final release from the wheel of Karma can only take place, when we have fully grasped – on all levels of our existence – that we are eternal beings and when we are conducting our lives in accordance with the knowledge we are now finding. To my mind, the realisation that the things we could not complete in our present lifetime can be finished off in another one is the single most liberating item of spiritual wisdom the Age of Aquarius is bringing to us and our world.

From ‘The Law Of Karma’

‘Comfort for the Bereaved’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:52 pm

It has been said that the answers to all our questions are within. I can personally verify that this is so; there is no need to turn to others to answer our questions. To find what we are looking for, it is best to reach out and ask God and the Angels to come to our help. Masters and guides from the world of spirit are also waiting to be called upon by us, so that they can guide and protect us in all our endeavours. They too are happy to help us find the answers to any question we may ever care to ask. White Eagle is one of these guides and part four contains a collection of his teachings on the subject of life and death. To whet your appetite, here is one of them:

‘It may strengthen and comfort you to know that not one of you treads the path of life alone. From the moment of birth until physical death, you are guarded by Angels who have been appointed to carry out this task. Humankind has always walked the Earth with Angels. The human race, whether it knows it or not, lives through the Ages under the guardianship of God’s Angels.’

From ‘The Law Of Karma’

‘Comfort for the Bereaved’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:23 pm

Jesus of Nazareth is but one of the many symbols used by the Angels to describe the higher nature and Christ part of every human being. With the help of the myths and legends of your world, step by step they have brought your race closer to this aspect of human nature. For a long time it had to be presented as a force outside of yourself and beyond the reach of ordinary people. But at last the time is right for revealing that figures like the Lords Krishna and Jesus, to name but two, represented the highest nature of every human being. Each one of you has this part and independent of whether you ever belonged to any of the belief systems of your world or not, whether you ever set foot in a church, temple, minaret or other buildings of this nature, in each one of you is a Lord Krishna or Jesus waiting to be born.

With the knowledge the Angels are bringing you here, they are placing the oars for rowing the boat of your life into your own hand. Whether you make use of what is on offer or not is entirely up to you. As ever, the choice is yours. That’s what freedom of choice is about! But take care not to fall into the trap described by Wayne Dyer, one of the writers of your world: ‘The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don’t know anything about.’

Last but not least, do not despair about the things that to this day are happening in your world. Although you cannot see what purpose they may serve, never give up hope and trust that all of it is part of My great plan and must therefore be necessary. Most of all, do not forget that the darkest hour always comes just before the dawn.

From ‘My Justice Is Perfect’

‘The Universal Christ Now Speaks To Us And Our World’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:57 pm

Spirit alone can create matter and matter can never be separate from spirit. Every cell and atom is not only imbued with spirit, it is spirit. Because the masculine aspect of the Divine Trinity, the God, is spirit and therefore abstract and invisible to earthly eyes, one could say that God is formless. Everything that has taken on some kind of a form represents His feminine counterpart, the Goddess. The two are inseparable and their all-consciousness contains the most beautiful and perfect forms that the Creator imagination can conceive. In Earth terms such an ideal shape may take a very long time to manifest itself. But from the moment when its creation begins, it will always show itself in some form of expression. In the long course of its evolution the perfect form increasingly comes into being, until it has reached such beauty and glory that it is hard for human minds to visualise.

All life forms on our planet are still in quite a crude state. But, as our spirit and soul advance on the evolutionary spiral of life, they – the same as you and me and everybody else – will move on to more and more advanced levels of life and evolve into something much more beautiful than at present is possible on our planet. No original design is ever withdrawn. Each one is constantly being worked on and improved. Therefore, if the ideal something we long for is still missing here, as long as we follow our inner guidance, the Highest Star and the brightest light in the whole of Creation will eventually help us find it.

From ‘How Did Everything Begin?’

‘Our World In Transition’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:07 pm

‘You may sometimes think to yourself: ‘If only I could see the spirit people, I am sure they would help me.’ Take comfort from knowing that you are not meant to see or hear us. All you can do is walk – though only apparently alone. The test of old has always been the same as it is today, for as it was in the beginning it is now and forever shall be! Therefore, whenever you are in need of our assistance, remind yourself that because you cannot see us in your present evolutionary state, this does not mean we are not there. We are always with you, doing our best to help and guide you through the many ups and downs, tests and trials of earthly life every human spirit and soul has to cope with.

‘We are not allowed to do the work for you, because if we did you would not grow in strength, wisdom and understanding. But when you ask for it, we can provide you with the courage you need to keep going in all your endeavours. Every test and trial that comes your way is an initiation of some kind that reveals to us the strength of your trust and confidence in God’s love, nothing else. As you walk the spiritual pathway, confused enough about the many twists and turns of the road, others might be projecting their own ulterior motives onto you and misjudging you.

‘You are probably also sad about the mistakes you made and troubled by the problems and sorrows of your daily personal life. These things in themselves are unlikely to be your first initiation altogether. And as you walk along the pathway of initiations and pass through one portal after another, you will encounter as many tests as it takes to make your faith in God’s love unshakeable. Every initiation brings you a further expansion of consciousness and a greater understanding of the nature of God and your own. The whole purpose of earthly life is that all human beings eventually surrender themselves to the love of the Great Father/Mother of all life, the supreme Spirit, who is the giver of all life.

From ‘White Eagle On Surrender And Miracles’

‘Healers And Healing’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:47 pm

‘It would be unrealistic as well as untrue to say that God only creates good. Everything that exists anywhere in the whole of Creation was brought into being by the Great Architect and Designer, who is also responsible for the laws of life. The main one is the law of love from which the law of evolution branches out. Nothing is beyond or out of the reach of the Creator’s will and power. As above, so below and like any creative artists in your world has to do, the Divine creations at first appear in their crudest and most elementary form. From there they slowly become more beautiful and sophisticated in their constant moving forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life.

‘In the case of humankind, in the course of many lifetime each participant slowly evolves from the basest expressions of their lower earthly nature through to the unfoldment of their Christ nature. This process eventually moves them onto ever higher and eventually the highest levels of life. The more evolved you become yourself, the more easily you can tell by looking at the behaviour of the people who share your world with you, in which evolutionary phase of human development on the evolutionary spiral of life they are presently involved.

‘Each one of us, and that includes us in the world of light, has to reach a state of absolute trust that God is good and life is good and that whatever comes our way will always be for our highest good and greatest joy and provide us with an ever increasing understanding of the Great Father/Mother’s love. When that idea is so firmly planted in your consciousness that nothing can shake it any more and nothing can obstruct your vision of the true purpose and meaning of life, only then are you allowed to enter the land of light with shining eyes.

From ‘White Eagle On Surrender And Miracles’

‘Healers And Healing’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:08 pm

We live in extraordinary times of Mother Earth’s transformation and the homecoming of our race into the conscious awareness of God’s true nature and our own. And so it is not surprising that many are feeling an urge for finding and reconnecting with their roots. For a long time we keep on reincarnating through the same family groups. But eventually we reach the point when we have become sufficiently evolved for the superconscious faculties of our nature begin to unfold and our inner and outer horizons start to broaden. And so, with the help of the wise ones in charge of us, we decide to be born into other cultures and civilisations, to become familiar with their customs, outlook on life and religious/spiritual aspirations.

For these souls it would be futile to search for their origins on the outer level of life. They know that everybody’s true roots belong to the inner dimensions and therefore can only be found through journeying inwards. In this way we reconnect with our Highest or God Self, and through this becoming aware of our oneness with God and all life.

In contrast to them, young and inexperienced souls during their early lifetimes on the Earth plane are likely to misinterpret any of the promptings they receive from their inner being. They cannot help themselves because so far their earthly self has not yet discovered that there is such a thing as a spirit and a soul as well as an inner home, and that they too have these things. This is why one finds people in many countries of our world who are busily digging in the archives of earthly life for their roots. More highly evolved souls smile at their efforts. They can see no point in the ordinary type of genealogical research, because they are already consciously walking the highway that takes all of us together up the spiritual mountain and eventually – each one on their own – home into the final reunion with God.

From ‘We Are Our Own Ancestors And Descendants’

‘Healers And Healing’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:42 pm

It has been said that because two people argue does not mean they do not love each other and that because some folks refuse to argue is a sign that they do. I find it childish to fall out with each other because of a difference of opinion. When a situation has been duly considered from all angles, in all our relationships it is all right to come to the conclusion that it is better to agree to disagree than falling out. Wise ones bear in mind that whenever disputes arise, two persons can be confronted with exactly the same things and perceive them in a totally different way.

Depending on one’s point of view, all participants in any argument can be right and wrong, at the same time. That’s the way it has to be for human beings, because of the different lessons we all have to participate in on the Earth plane. With a bit of goodwill any dispute can be settled peacefully, simply by accepting each others views, even though they differ. The level of someone’s spiritual maturity reveals itself in nothing more clearly than in the ability and willingness – or otherwise – to agree to disagree with others in times of conflict.

From ‘Reflections On Life’

‘Words Of Wisdom & Healing From The Tree Of Life’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:09 pm

‘The Buddha said: ‘Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it, or because it is spoken and rumoured by many, or because it is found written in your religious books, or because it emanates from your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. When you find after observation and analysis that anything agrees with your reasoning and is conducive to the good and benefit of all, accept it and conduct your life by it.’

From ‘Telling A Truth From A Lie’

‘The Astro Files Philosophy’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:28 pm

‘Kindness in words creates confidence. In thinking it creates profoundness and in giving it creates love.’ Lao Tzu

‘Words have the power to destroy and heal, and words that are true and kind can make our world a better place.’ The Buddha

On our pathway through life learning to watch the words we speak and thereby taking charge of our tongues is as vital an issue as any other. That is undoubtedly the reason why as early as the Bible’s Old Testament warned in Proverbs 18:21: ‘Death and life are in the power of the tongue; and those who love it shall eat the fruits thereof.’ In ‘Spiritual Unfoldment 2’ White Eagle adds to this: ‘Keep control of your tongue, so that it says no unkind and hurtful thing. Bear in mind the feelings of those to whom you speak and do so gently and thoughtfully, without anger and haste. When you do this, my dear children of the Earth, difficulties fall away, sorrow recedes into the background and you cannot help but become aware of the gentle presence of the Master within you.

‘We ask you to render a service to yourself and that is holding your tongue. It is one of the hardest tasks that can be asked of you. You ought to see the mists that surround you and your world that is caused by idle chatter. When there is so much of it on the Earth, even the Angels can to nothing but bow their heads, because in that case they are unable to minister to you. Whenever you are tempted to say: ‘I think or believe so and so. I like this person, but I don’t like that one,’ instead of speaking, be silent and wait and see. If you can also restrain yourself from expressing any foolish opinions about the affairs and the state of your world you will greatly assist the Angels in their work.’

From ‘Taking Charge Of Our Tongues’

‘Healers And Healing’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:11 pm

‘Live every moment for sending from your loving heart the light of the Christ Star, the Highest Star and the brightest light in the whole of Creation, My light. Continue to do this until your whole being is filled with this light, so that you gradually evolve into a light that is, like Me, capable of constantly sharing its love and warmth with all lifeforms, not only in your world but all others. Endeavour to think kind and loving thoughts only and never forget your sense of humour. Nothing lightens your vibrations more quickly and easily than the ability to see the funny side of things, to laugh about them and have fun. Above all, walk in faith and trust, My beloved children, hand in hand with the Angels and Me. Best foot forward, keep on saying to yourself:

From this heart nothing but love.
From these hands nothing but healing.
From this mouth nothing but kindness.
From this mind nothing but peace.

From ‘States Of Heightened Awareness And Illumination’

‘The Universal Christ Now Speaks To Us And Our World’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:37 pm

For as long as someone believes that every word of the Bible is true and should be taken literally, including the Jesus story, that person could be constantly in danger of thinking: ‘I can do as I like and sin as much as I want to. The priest will forgive me and then I can keep on sinning. And even if at the end of our session s/he says: ‘Go forth and sin no more!’ I shall think: ‘What of it? I know from previous occasions that nobody knows and that nothing happens to me, so let’s do it again and again ad infinitum.’ That has been the way of the past and reflecting on where it has got us and world, one can only come to the obvious conclusion that this never has been the right way of going about things.

What a world of difference it makes when we become aware that Jesus is a symbolism of our higher nature and that God is part of us, and we are part of God. Therefore, God witnesses and knows everything about us, in the minutest details. Our whole perception of life changes when we find out that in truth we are responsible for every one of our thoughts, words and actions, always have been and forever will be. As soon as we get a better grasp of the Universal laws, God’s laws, we realise that no priest ever had the power of forgiving anything and that their kind of forgiveness could not wipe away one iota of anyone’s Karmic debts.

No matter what any religious institution may to this day try to make us believe, we ourselves are the only ones who can pay for them and make good where we once sinned. There have been many ancient prophecies that one day someone would appear in our world to save and redeem us, individually and collectively. As we are now finding out with ever more clarity, none other than we ourselves can and have to play this role. And because on the inner level of life we are all one, as soon as one of us saves and redeems themselves, our whole world follows suit and moves one more small step forwards on the evolutionary spiral of life.

From ‘Go Forward And Sin No More’

‘Astrology On The Healing Journey’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:12 pm

Before sitting in judgement of those who in past lifetimes committed atrocities in the name of Jesus, it is worth bearing in mind that in order to receive a well-rounded earthly education, it is more than likely that any old souls in our midst were among them in previous lifetimes. We too must have spent at least some of our lifetimes following Christianity’s beliefs, even though in our present one we could have sworn allegiance to one of the other religions or, like me, decided to remain a free spirit. Here’s a sobering thought for you: the monstrous and awful things of past ages never were a case of ‘them’ and ‘us’, but ‘us’ and ‘us’. We were there and took part, sometimes at the giving end and on other occasions at the receiving one. Consequently, all of us are responsible for the Karma that was created by the sins of those days, individually and collectively and that by all religions, without exception.

Therefore, we are the ones who have to make good and redeem the debts incurred along the way. It cannot and will not be done by any kind of outside force and certainly not by Jesus, the man who a long time ago was born in a storyteller’s mind only and nowhere else. He never was. Every one of us has the power for saving and redeeming themselves within, for we are by no means miserable worms and sinners. Humankind is not on the Earth plane because of what some of our religions see as ‘original sin’ or ‘fall from grace’. None of these things ever happened either. They are only valid for those who to this day take the sacred texts literally.

How good it is to know that ever more of us are awakening from their spiritual slumbers and realise that in truth every human being, without exception, is a beloved child of God who is attending their earthly lessons, at different grades and levels, no more and no less. Because there are many young and inexperienced souls in our midst, who have yet to become aware of these things, it frequently appears as if the development of us and our world were in retrograde motion. In my heart of hearts I know that such worries are unfounded. Looking around, I see plenty of evidence everywhere that in truth we are constantly and steadily moving forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life. Let no-one fool you into thinking otherwise.

From ‘Go Forward And Sin No More’

‘Astrology On The Healing Journey’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:01 pm

We come from love and into this state of being we are presently returning. Only when we love and are thinking kind and loving thoughts and are doing loving and thoughtful things are we true to our real nature. We find ourselves in earthly life to experience love in its many different manifestations and expressions. This can only be done through actively taking part in life by constantly giving and receiving love in its simplest form that expresses itself in human kindness, friendliness and tolerance towards other.

Loving those who love us is easy, but the real test comes in our encounters with the unloving ones. Can we love them, too? Like everything else in the whole of Creation, we are subject to Universal laws. The most important one here is the law of cause and effect, also known as the law of Karma and reincarnation. It decrees that every action causes a reaction and that everything has to return to its source. This ensures that the thoughts, words and actions we consciously and unconsciously project and send out into our world return to us without fail.

The Universe in its great generosity constantly provides each one of us with sufficient opportunities for learning to love and respect ourselves as well as our space and time, as much as that of others. We are dynamic beings and therefore can only attract towards us that which we ourselves are on the inner and outer level of life. As we know by now, the world around us acts like a mirror of everything that happens within. The corollary of this is that if we want more love in our lives – the way we all do – we first have to become more loving ourselves.

From ‘The Journey Of Many Thousands Of Miles’

‘Astrology As A Lifehelp In Relationship Healing’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:52 pm

All struggles and conflicts on the outer levels of life are invariably reflections of those that are taking place inside us. Everybody is responsible for sorting their own issues and settling their own inner quarrels, as well as those in their outer lives. We have been placed in this life so we may learn how to intelligently deal with every one of our relationships and to heal those that are in need of it. This needs to be done with love in our hearts and consideration for the suffering of those who share our lives with us. The same is true when we are in search of healing for our own inner wounds.

And when we have finally had enough of being treated like a doormat, over which the whole world can trample without ever hearing a grumble from the mat, the time has come for taking heart and learning how to stand up for and assert ourselves. We ourselves have to set the boundaries and show the world in kind and loving yet determined ways, that this sort of treatment will no longer be tolerated by us. This is sure to surprise them at first, but we need to persevere and show them that we mean what we say. We have every right to do so, because spiritually and before God everybody is the same, equally loved and appreciated, and has the same rights and duties. Nobody has to put up with any old rubbish from anyone and there are no prizes for martyrdom.

And whenever we refuse to have anything to do with someone, because our intuition tells us that this person is not right for us, these reactions should not be interpreted as signs of intolerance. In truth, they are signals that we have learnt to love and respect ourselves, our time, as well as our space and its sanctity as much as that of others. Not only does everybody have the right to defend these things, it’s our duty to do so whenever the need for it arises.

From ‘The Journey Of Many Thousands Of Miles’

‘Astrology As A Lifehelp In Relationship Healing’