What Is Enlightenment?

Forum rules
In this category please do not start new topics that aren't directly related to Awakening / Spiritual Enlightenment / Truth-Realization.
aquarius123esoteric

Re: What Is Enlightenment?

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:59 pm

The Race Of Life

When sometimes you feel out of place,
That you’ve faster to run just to stay in the race,
And the journey ahead seems too hard to face,
Don’t give up.

When legs become weak, muscles burn
And the Earth beneath you begins to churn,
To safer ground, your thoughts may turn, yet
Don’t give up.

When your heart can offer you nothing more,
When defeat threatens like a leaden door
And your confidence leaks from every pore,
Don’t give up.

When all you can do is stay in the race,
No compromise in sight, merely saving face,
Digging deep just to keep up with the pace,
Don’t give up.

You’ll reach a point when, as you make the last turn,
From deep within a force starts to burn,
Internal fires are fuelling you and you yearn,
Just don’t give up.

The finishing line and the glint of gold
Is reached only by those who do not fold,
Reaching out for invisible guiding hands makes them bold
And they don’t give up.

The vein of gold you rush to meet,
The pulse of life pounds under your feet,
You’ll find resolve in every beat, when you
Don’t give up!

Lesley Humphrey
Edited by Aquarius

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:57 pm

My Dream Of Humankind's Future

The Universe expresses its evolutionary visions through us in our dreams. As we know by now, our thoughts have the same creative power that is in God and what we are thinking today creates what’s going to happen in our world in future lifetimes. Our dreams and thoughts of it becoming an ever better and more peaceful place are helping to bring such a world into being. They are the impetus that sets the right energies in motion. As soon as we become aware of how these things work, we can consciously make a valuable contribution to creating our new world by dreaming and thinking about it frequently.

• I dream of a world without religions that are based on beliefs which in the end turn out to be misinterpretations. My world’s religion has its foundations in the knowledge that there is a God and who or what this truly means, and that each one of us is a young God in the making and co-creator with the Divine forces of life. This world is at peace because all its creatures are co-existing harmoniously, working together and helping each other so that each can give of their best and through this fulfil their highest potential.

• People’s inner worth is valued instead of their material belongings. A person’s colour or creed is no longer of any significance to anyone and everybody aims to assist the evolutionary development of our race and our whole world.

• Everyone knows that we are as much part of God as God is part of us, and that our eternal higher nature always has been more important than its counterpart, the small earthly self with its limited spiritual horizons and fearfully selfish and mean, greedy and covetous ego.

• We all accept responsibility for ourselves, each other and also our world, as well as for each one of our thoughts, words and actions. We guard them carefully.

• Painful earthly lessons have taught us how harmful and pointless the false beliefs, prejudices and superstitions of the past were. Because everyone looks for their own understanding of God’s sacred wisdom and truth within instead of without, it’s found easily with the help of our inner guidance. Only when we have acted on the knowledge we have found by testing and trying it out in our daily lives, do we share our learning with those around us.

• We all pull our weight and endeavour to live strictly in accordance with the Universal laws. We give of our best and freely share the gifts and talents the Universe in its kindness has bestowed upon us with others. Everybody merely takes out of life what they need and leaves the rest for the others. Because of this there is always plenty of everything for all of us.

• We encourage and support each other to fulfil our highest potential. No-one is taken advantage of and exploited. Revolutions and wars, violence and crime, hunger and starvation, sickness and even death will be unknown. Physical bodies that deteriorate and eventually decay will no longer be required because we shall be getting about in our bodies of light.

• Being aware that the law of life is love and that this is also our true nature, we love and respect all human beings. We do this not because someone commands it, but because that’s the only way of being true to our real nature and our inner guidance tells us through the world of our feelings that it’s the right thing to do.

• Hand in hand with God and the Angels all of us together are continuing to move forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life, looking forward to experiencing ever higher and more beautiful levels of life.

• All human beings are aware of their oneness with God, each other and all life. Every aspect of us and our world has been healed and true and lasting peace is ours.

What a wonderful, wonderful world it is going to be and it will come, of that I am convinced. It will be the reward for the struggles that once had to be endured by everyone in earthly life. How about you joining me, so we can dream together?

Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Religion Of The New Age’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:42 pm

I Can See Clearly Now

For a very long time, the fog and mist of false beliefs, prejudices and superstitions about God’s true nature and our own, and of the purpose and meaning of Earth life have been clouding humankind’s vision. Ever more they are now clearing away and a beautiful picture emerges of the bright and sunny future that indeed lies ahead of us and our world. That’s why there is every reason for our hearts and souls to rejoice and sing:

I can see clearly now, the rain has gone.
I can see all obstacles in my way.
Gone are the dark clouds that had me blind
It’s gonna be a bright, bright Sun-shiny day.

I think I can make it now, the pain is gone.
All of the bad feelings have disappeared.
Here is the rainbow I’ve been praying for.

Look all around, there’s nothing but blue skies.
Look straight ahead, nothing but blue.
I can see clearly now, the rain has gone,
I can see all obstacles in my way
Gone are the dark clouds that had me blind.

Johnny Nash
From ‘Words Of Hope & Encouragement’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:33 pm

Slow Dance

Have you ever watched children on a merry-go-round,
Or listened to rain slapping the ground?

Ever followed a butterfly’s erratic flight,
Or gazed at the Sun fading into the night?

You better slow down, don’t dance so fast,
Time is short, the music won’t last.

Do you run through each day on the fly,
When you ask: ‘how are you?’, do you hear the reply?

When the day is done, do you lie in your bed,
With the next hundred chores running through your head?

Ever told your child, we’ll do it tomorrow,
And in your haste, not see his sorrow?

Ever lost touch, let a friendship die,
‘cause you never had time to call and say hi?

When you run so fast to get somewhere,
You miss half the fun of getting there.

When you worry and hurry through your day,
It’s like an unopened gift thrown away.

Life isn’t a race, so take it slower,
Hear the music before your song is over.

David L. Weatherford
An Adult Mail Psychologist

The e-mail claiming that this poem was written by a young girl dying of cancer in a New York Hospital was a hoax.
To find out more, please follow the link below:

Hoax e-mail
http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/medical/slowdance.asp

From ‘Words Of Hope & Encouragement’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:30 pm

The Four Friends

Once upon a time there lived a woman who was fortunate enough to have four friends. She loved each one of them, but most of all the first one, whom she equipped with rich robes and treated to the finest of delicacies. Nothing but the best was ever enough for this friend.

But the woman also loved her second friend very much and showed her off at every opportunity. Yet, a niggling fear always plagued her that one day this friend would leave her.

The woman loved the third friend, too. This one was her always kind, considerate and patient confidant. Whenever she encountered problems and had to work her way through difficult times, she would confide in this friend and ask her for her assistance, which was never denied.

The fourth friend was a very loyal partner who at all times was making great contributions to everything in the woman’s life, but if the truth were to be known, she did not love her like her other friends. This one was deeply devoted to her, although she hardly ever took any notice of her when her other companions were present.

One day, the woman became seriously ill and she realised that her time on the Earth plane was rapidly approaching its end. Reflecting on the luxurious life she had led, she sadly came to the conclusion: ‘I have four friends, but when I die I shall have to leave them behind. Almost certainly I will have to make the journey ahead alone, without even knowing what is going to happen to me.’

And so the woman decided to bring her sad news to her friends. She went to the first, second and third one and asked them whether they would accompany her. Each time she got the same reply: ‘Sorry, dearest, but when you depart from this plane, I will have to go my own way.’

‘Oh, you faithless ones,’ the woman sobbed and fled into the wide open arms of her fourth friend. To her dismay the woman found that this one had almost completely withered away, looking as if she had suffered from malnutrition and neglect and was in need of comfort herself. Feeling sorry for her, the woman exclaimed: ‘You poor thing! What’s happened to you? Who has done this to you? I should have taken much better care of you when I had the chance! Now I will never be able to do it because I am soon going to depart from this plane of life. Looking the way you do, might you like to accompany me?’

The friend’s voice sounded as kind and loving as ever when she replied: ‘I will go with you. I will follow you wherever you go. Now that you are preparing to leave behind earthly life, we can take care of, nurture and get to know each other again.’

Deeply touched by these words, the woman replied: ‘Truly, you are the greatest love of my life, oh faithful one. I am so sorry I almost forgot about and overlooked you in the past. Can you forgive me? Will you show me how to repair the damage I have done to you? I am so afraid of what is ahead of me. Will you help me and show me the way?’

The friend smiled and said: ‘Oh yes, I will. There’s no need to be frightened of where you are going. It’s the world of spirit or light, your true home where you belong. You know it well enough and will instantly recognise it when we arrive. You’ll see and don’t fret over leaving your earthly family and friends behind. You will be able to welcome them, when their time for returning to your other world has come.’

The four friends are metaphors and the first one stands for our physical body, the outer vehicle we need for each time we are reborn into yet another lifetime on the Earth. No matter how much time and effort we lavish on making our body look and feel good, it belongs to Mother Earth and has to be left behind when our earthly self says good-bye to her and leaves her behind.

The second friend represents our earthly possessions, status and wealth. What applies to our physical body is valid for them. None of them can be taken when we are leaving our present existence behind. The only thing that truly belongs to us is our consciousness and the increase in wisdom and understanding we have gained from the experiences of the lifetime we are leaving behind, which has been added to that of all previous ones. They are ours to keep and we take them with us into future lifetimes and eventually into Eternity.

The third friend represents family and friends. No matter how much they have been there for us, the farthest they can accompany us in earthly life is to our funeral. Yet, by the time this is taking place we shall already be resting and recuperating in the world of light, nurtured and cared for by the ministering Angels. The only way our loved ones can get in touch with us at this stage of our development and theirs is by thought communications.

The fourth and most important friend is a metaphor for our spirit and soul. Although we frequently neglect this aspect of our being in pursuit of earthly wealth, power and the rest of earthly pleasures, they alone are with us wherever life may take us and that forever. So, let’s make an effort to cultivate, strengthen and cherish them as much as we can while we are in this existence, for they are the most precious and noble part of our being and the only one that is going to be with us forever. The soul is the soft and sensitive feminine counterpart of our spirit, our feeling side. Our spirit is eternal and immortal. It was never born on the Earth plane and therefore cannot die.

Created by Anon.
Edited by Aquarius

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:09 pm

The Puzzle Of Life

Who and what am I?
So much more than the picture in my passport
Or my qualifications and titles,
And not the stories people tell about me.
I am not in the judgments of fingers that point at me
And I refuse to be put into boxes,
To be numbered or labelled.
I know that I am and yet,
I cannot be known by
Any knowledge of anybody’s mind,
Other than my own.

So, who am I and who are you?
We are spirit and soul and on the inner level of life
You and I we are one.
You are part of me as much as I am part of you,
And should you wish to meet and know the one we both truly are,
You have to ask your heart, instead of your head.
The former alone can recognise who both of us truly are.
It recognises one of its own kind and loves it.

I am an experience –
A feeling, a wave and a vibration.
I can be a tear or a smile,
A flower, a tree or a butterfly,
And at the same time the sea and the wide open sky,
Or the wind that caresses your hair.
I am what I love within me,
But also that of which I still am afraid.
Oh wonder, I am me and yet
I can be anything and anyone I want to be.

Do not tell me who I should be.
Never mind my limits, my scale or size,
Or who – in your eyes – I could be.
All I ask of you is that you
Love me the way I am,
As an experience that comes your way,
To bless your life and enrich it.

So, give me the freedom and the space to be myself.
And should you ever wish to know me,
Approach me with a smile and a hug
And I will instantly recognise you.
Share a caring word with me
And allow me to take your hand
To lead you to the place
And the experience where all is one,
For that alone is the true ‘me’
As well as the true ‘you’.

Nachi
Edited by Aquarius

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:12 pm

The Long And Winding Road

The long and winding road
That leads to your door
Will never disappear.
I’ve seen that road before,
It always leads me here.
Lead me to your door.

The wild and windy night
That the rain washed away
Has left a pool of tears,
Crying for the day.
Why leave me standing here?
Let me know the way.

Many times I’ve been alone
And many times I’ve cried.
Anyway you’ll never know
The many ways I’ve tried.

But still they lead me back
To the long winding road.
You left me standing here
A long, long time ago.
Don’t leave me waiting here.
Lead me to your door.

John Lennon & Paul McCartney

Recommended Viewing:
• ‘The Long And Winding Road’
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwJEu-_E_pE

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:41 pm

Through gaining a fresh understanding and perception of the processes of life, I hope you will be able to find out for yourself that there really is nothing to be afraid of in the realm of the spirit. For a long time something like a veil, known as the veil of consciousness, has been hiding that world from us. But this is rapidly disappearing with the help of new spiritual knowledge that for quite some time has been flowing ever more freely into our world. A good example of this is a message from the White Eagle group of spirit guides that appeared in the Lodge’s Calendar November 2006. The following is its essence:

‘Only a thin veil divides you from those who have passed into our world. These people are by no means dead. They are very much alive and no different from the way they were when you knew them in earthly life. The main difference between then and now, for them, is that they no longer need a physical body for getting around and that they are much happier without it. ‘Think of your loved ones in a world where peace, love and happiness rule supreme. Without being consciously aware of it, this is the state every one of you in earthly life for a long time seeks in vain. But eventually you need to learn how to, at least occasionally in prayers, meditations and quiet reflection, detach yourself from the toil and strife of your physical existence. All of you have to learn how to find a degree of happiness and peace with your Highest or God Self. This is particularly easy whilst listening to music that soothes and calms your whole being and when with your mind’s eye you are perceiving the golden world of God.’

From ‘Comfort for the Bereaved’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:55 pm

He Is My Brother

The road is long,
With many a winding turn
That leads us to who knows where
And God only knows when.
But I am strong,
Strong enough to carry him,
For he ain’t heavy, he’s my brother.

So on we go.
His welfare is of my concern.
No burden is he to bear.
We’ll get there,
I know.
He does not encumber me,

If I am laden at all,
It is with sadness
That everyone’s heart
Is not filled with the gladness
Of love for each other.

It’s a long, long road,
From which there is no return.
While we’re on the way there,
Why not share?
When I do, the load
Does not weigh me down at all,

He is my brother and she is my sister
And as on the inner level all life is one,
Their cross and pain are mine.
And when I hurt someone,
I do it to myself.
And that’s why I do whatever I can
To comfort my brothers and sisters
With the help of the gifts
The Great Father/Mother of all life
Has bestowed upon me.

The Hollies
Edited by Aquarius

Recommended Viewing:
• ‘He’s My Brother’
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oT57tjz9py8

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:48 pm

Do Not Judge

Do not find fault with those who limp
Or stumble along the road,
Unless you have worn the shoes they wear
And struggled under their load.

There may be tacks in their shoes that hurt
That are hidden from your view,
And if their cross was on your back,
It might cause you to stumble, too.

Don’t sneer at anyone who is down today,
Unless you have experienced the blow
That caused their fall or felt the shame
That only the fallen know.

You may be strong, but if the blows
They received were dealt to you,
In the same way,
You might stagger, too.

Don’t be harsh with those who sin
Or pelt them with words and stones,
Unless you are sure, yes doubly sure,
That you have no sins of your own.

For who knows, if your lower self’s voice
Whispered as sweetly to you,
As it did to them, when they went astray,
It might cause you to falter, too.

Wise ones count their blessings
And thank their lucky stars for no longer
Needing lessons of this nature.
Aware that every one of their
Thoughts, words and actions
Travels round in a circle and returns to them,
Enriched with more of what’s been sent out,
They abstain from judging others,
For they do not wish their vibrations to attract
People with judgemental attitudes
Into their orbit.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘Judge Not And Ye Shall Not Be Judged’
• ‘Sitting In Judgement’
• ‘Love Your Enemies’

Created by Anon.
Edited by Aquarius

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:37 pm

The Cross We Bear

However heavy our cross
And great our pain,
God’s Sun will always shine
After that kind of rain.

Sometimes we stumble
On other occasions we fall.
God and the Angels are always ready,
To answer our call.

The Great Father/Mother of all life
Is with and part of us and
Therefore not only knows about
But takes part in every one of
Our heartaches, pains and tears.

For those who ask for help from the Highest,
The wise ones in charge of us would have
The power to make them disappear,
Like waving some kind of a magic wand.

Yet, that’s not what they do,
Because it would stop us from growing
In wisdom and understanding.
We would never learn to tap into
And develop our own inner strength and
Bring forth and work with
The characteristics of our Christ nature.

Because of this, instead they guide us intuitively
To someone who can show us
How to explore the higher purpose
And meaning of our life and
The reasons why we are suffering,
Thus making the burden of our cross
Lighter and easier to endure.

May the Great White Spirit
Fill your days with the blessing and healing power
Of His/Her love, wisdom and peace.

Be good, kind and loving to everybody.
Never forget that we all have to bear our own cross
And that is the earthly personality we ourselves
Created through the thinking and behaviour patterns of past lifetimes.
That’s why all of us now have to fight our own inner and outer battles.

The cross is one of the most ancient symbols known to humankind. It was not invented by Christianity, but merely adopted from much more ancient religions and cultures that preceded it. In its true sense the cross never stood for death and crucifixion, but for the goodness and blessings of Earth life. It was originally meant to convey the idea that the spirit can overcome and rise above all happenings on the physical plane. During its many journeys through this particular form of existence all human spirits and souls remain firmly fixed to the cross of consciousness that Earth life presents.

There is no point in fighting against this, as the material and spiritual education that our planet alone can provide is compulsory and unavoidable because it is essential for our individual and collective evolution. The best we can do is go with the flow and submit ourselves willingly to whatever duties present themselves. This brings us much more easily into harmony with the energies of the Highest Forces than anything else. We have been granted the gift of another lifetime so that we may serve them and learn how to co-operate with them.
From ‘The Symbolism Of The Cross’

‘Healers and Healing’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:17 pm

Life Is A Gift And A Blessing

All life is a precious gift and a blessing from the highest levels of life to ours. Every one of us has something special to contribute and in the fullness of time is destined to evolve into a blessing for our whole world. Knowing that God is as much in you and me as in everybody else, live your life joyfully and scatter blessings wherever you go. As children of the Highest Star and the brightest light, the Sun beyond the Sun, every blessing brings a ray of light to those who are blessed. Here is some expert advice how to go about it:

Blessing is to acknowledge the unlimited good and abundance which is embedded in the very texture of the Universe and waiting to be called upon and tapped into by each and every one of us. Therefore, upon waking up every morning, bless the new day ahead and know that already it is filled with the unseen good your blessings are going to bring forth for those you bless.

On passing people in the street, on the bus, in places of work and play, bless them. The peace of your blessing will accompany them on their way and the aura of its gentle shine will light their path.

When meeting and talking to people, bless their health, their work, their joy, all their relationships, the one with God, themselves and all others. Bless their finances, so they may become abundant. Bless them in every conceivable way, as every blessing you send out plants seeds of healing, comfort and healing which one day will grow as flowers of joy in the waste places of your own life.

As you walk, bless the city in which you live, its government and teachers, nurses and street sweepers, children and bankers, priests as well as prostitutes. The minute anyone expresses the least aggression or unkindness to you, respond with a blessing. Bless them unconditionally, sincerely and joyfully, so that your blessing acts as a shield that protects them against committing misdeeds out of ignorance of their true nature. At the same time it deflects the arrows anyone may aim at you.

Blessing means to wish unconditionally and totally unrestricted good for others. The desire to do this rises to the surface of your consciousness from the deepest innermost wellspring of your being. It reveals to those in charge of you on the higher and highest levels of life that you revere and kneel before our Creator’s gifts. Pray that those who receive your blessings will be made whole and therefore holy. Blessing invokes the special attention of the Divine to bring health and wellbeing to the people you are sending it to. We ourselves cannot provide any of these things, but merely act as channels through which life’s abundance flows.

To bless all without any discrimination is the ultimate form of giving and the best thing is that those you bless will never know who sent them the sudden rays of Sun that burst through the clouds surrounding them. Although you are unlikely to ever actually see the light each blessing brings into another’s life, you can rely on it that it will be there.

When something goes completely wrong in your day, an unexpected event knocks you down and your plans to pieces, bless the situation because life is teaching you a lesson, and the very event you believe to be unwanted, in truth you yourself called forth, so that you should learn a certain lesson against you would otherwise balk. Bless everything that comes your way, because everything that happens is always a blessing – only sometimes it comes in disguise. You can be sure that the Angels are always there to pick you up and get you going again, if you but trust.

Blessing is an acknowledgement of the omnipresent, universal beauty of the things that to this day are hidden from earthly eyes. It activates the law of attraction which, even from the furthest reaches of the Universe can bring into your life exactly what you need in any given moment to experience and enjoy.

Passing a prison, mentally bless its inmates. Bless their true nature of innocence, goodness, gentleness and kindness, the pure essence of their being and send them unconditional forgiveness. Also bless their small earthly self who is as yet unaware of the higher aspects of its own nature. Bear in mind that everyone at some time or another is a prisoner of their self-image, that in the courtyard of a jail people who are free and unshackled on their inner level, and that citizens of countries where freedom reigns can be prisoners if their hearts and thoughts are filled with too many earthly desires and fear.

Passing a hospital, bless the wholeness of all its patients, as during the time of their suffering their wholeness is waiting to be re-discovered and return to them. When you see someone in tears and/or seemingly broken by life, bless their vitality and joy and with this help it to return to them. Remind yourself frequently that our material senses frequently present an inverted image of the ultimate splendour and perfection which can be perceived when our inner vision develops.

As it is impossible to bless someone and judge them at the same time, hold constantly on to your deep and hallowed desire to bless and heal all you meet. This helps you to evolve into a true healer, maker of peace and bringer of light, who one day will be able to recognise the presence of God in everything.

Bless Mother Earth and all her kingdoms, human and animal, vegetable and mineral, for each one of them is giving us of their abundance. Bless the powerful spiritual force that is constantly at work behind the scenes of our earthly existence. Angels and Masters, spirit guides and helpers are doing their best to bring God’s great evolutionary plan into manifestation here, ensuring that we and our world are moving ever forwards on the upwards winding spiral of life. This great force of light from the highest levels of life is the most essential part of everything on our planet. It brings us into this life, sustains us while we are here and takes us out of it again, when the time for doing so has come. Without this force there would be no life on the Earth. Guiding and protecting all of it, as well as that which exists anywhere else in the whole of Creation, this force assists us and Mother Earth with our personal and collective evolution.

It is the power behind the throne of God and all physical manifestation, from its lowest to its highest point, connecting every part of life anywhere upwards through the spheres with the most elevated levels. This force, invisible to earthly eyes, works through each physical aspect of Mother Earth as well as with all other planets in existence anywhere in the whole of Creation. Spiritually, there is no separation between any form of life, on all its levels and therefore no such thing as splendid isolation. All is of one construction and together forms one harmonious whole.

What to this day appears to be erroneous, evil and destructive in our world, has behind it the power, wisdom and love of the Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life, who designs and with the help of the forces of light carries out its evolutionary plan to perfection. This is the power that guides and links all lifeforms with each other and in the end brings good out of apparent evil.

Our world would not be complete without you and me, and everybody else. So now go ahead and bless with all your heart and soul. Every one of us is a ray of light and each blessing we send out brings light to those who are blessed. And when it returns – as it inevitably will – it increases the vibration of our own body of light, that of Mother Earth and all humankind.

Bless all who are sharing your lifepath with you and bless those who are ceaselessly toiling in the background of life, unseen to earthly eyes, behind the realities of Earth life. Bless your family and friends, but why stop there? Bless every one of your siblings in the great family of humankind.

Recommended Viewing:
• ‘The Gentle Art Of Blessing’
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WegAgepCYfo

From ‘The Gentle Art Of Blessing’
By Pierre Pradervand
Edited by Aquarius

Recommended Reading:
• ‘Our World Needs You’
• ‘You Are Special’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:48 pm

Every Day Is A Precious Gift

God is in everything and everything is God,
And before the Great Father/Mother
We are all equally loved, appreciated and valuable.
The law of life is evolution and our earthly existence is a school
And every human being has to start its learning
At the very base of the evolutionary spiral.
In the course of many lifetimes,
Hand in hand with God and the Angels
Each one of us slowly works their way
Forwards and upwards this spiral
Onto ever higher levels of life.

To enable us to do this,
It is necessary to focus only on that which
Is good, right and beautiful in all situations,
People, animals and things alike.
This is the part of the Divine
All of us gradually have to bring forth,
Each from within the very core of their own being.
In this process we become ever more God-like ourselves
And our connection with God and the Angels
Grows increasingly powerful.

For a long time they have been waiting
That we should begin to consciously work
Hand in hand with them,
So they can show us how, with each new day,
We can do our share of restoring a bit more of
The inner and outer balance of our world,
So that peace may come to us and it at last.

Wise ones, who are aware of these things,
Know that each new day is a precious gift
From God and the Angels.
They make the most of every one
By looking forward to everything it is going to bring.
Resting safely in the knowledge that every bit of it
Is in truth a present from the Highest,
They welcome, greet and bless
Whatever comes their way.

No matter what may befall wise ones,
They remain hopeful and
And hold steadfast onto their dreams.
They willingly follow their inner guidance
And give of their best at all times,
Trusting that the Universal laws
Will see to it that in due course
More of the same will return to them.

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:19 pm

All Things Are Possible

With the help and will
Of God and the Angels
All things are possible.
If our minds can conceive something
And our hearts believe that it can be done,
Then it will be.

Therefore, beloved Mother/Father Creator,
Through the small still voice of my inner guidance
Help me to make wise choices,
So I can pay my karmic debts.
Grant me the gift of Your courage and strength
To work my way through them and
Save and redeem myself
By working for the Highest good of all,
Rather than for merely selfish purposes,
The way I did in the past.

Amen

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:55 pm

Written With Love

Part of God’s Great design for all life
Is another, smaller plan for us and our world.
It is like a book that is filled with many chapters.
Each one of them represents a human lifetime
And there is a special chapter for every one of us.

God’s true nature and ours is love and
Each one of our earthly sojourns
Is similar to a story that,
Although it has been written with love,
Of necessity is filled with twists and turns,
And tells us about hopes and desires fulfilled
But also about frustrations and disappointments.
It reports joys as much as sorrows,
And many helloes as well as goodbyes.

It has to be so because every experience
Is meant to teach us something,
So that with the passing of time
We grow ever more heaven-tall and God-like.
As this takes many lifetimes to achieve,
None of the chapters ends
When the story of one of them is complete
And we move into the world of light.

There we have to wait patiently to be granted
Permission for a further earthly lifetime
That enables us to continue the work on our story.
By gradually shedding and leaving behind
The dark and evil aspects of our nature,
The highest and best that is also within us
Can come to the fore.
With the passing of time it takes over
Our whole being and nothing else remains.

The chapters of the God’s Great book have many pages.
One of them represents one lifetime.
There is one for every lifetime of the past that has been
Filled with the details of all our experiences.
There is also a page for our present lifetime and
The closer we come to our departure from it,
The less space to be filled in remains.

New pages are added for future lifetime,
As soon as one of them has passed
Its planning stage in the spirit world.
This continues until Earth life
Can offer no more learning and with that
Our earthly education is complete.
Hand in hand with God and the Angels,
We are then allowed to move on
To lessons of a more elevated nature and
Forever resting safely in the knowledge
That they are guiding and protecting us.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘What Is Love?’