Food For Thought - Part Two

Forum rules
In this category please do not start new topics that aren't directly related to Awakening / Spiritual Enlightenment / Truth-Realization.
aquarius123esoteric

Re: Food For Thought - Part Two

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:53 pm

With the help of God and the Angels, every one of us has to work their way through layer upon layer of the ancient soul memories of all the pain and the fears we ever had to endure in previous lifetimes. This emptying out process can be likened to the peeling of an onion. The deeper one gets down, the closer one comes to the core of one’s being, but also the tighter packed and more intense the stored up feelings may grow. Should that happen to you, on no account give up, but take comfort from the knowledge that – one fine day – you are sure to reach rock bottom and return into the oneness with God. Those who persevere are sure to eventually reach the point that, when they affirm to themselves: ‘I am safe and secure in God’s loving hands,’ they can sense a response that comes from the very core of their own being with words like: ‘You are My beloved child; you are in Me and I am in you; you are safe.’

From ‘Healing – The Sacred Marriage’

‘Healers And Healing’

So long as this you fail to see:
That death precedes re-birth!
A gloomy guest you’ll always be,
Upon this darkling Earth.

Goethe

You can find my writings and download
them free of charge from my website
www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:04 pm

Do Not Judge

Refuse to find fault with those who limp
Or stumble along the road,
Unless you have walked a mile in their shoes
And struggled under their load.

There may be tacks in their shoes that hurt,
But are hidden from your view,
And if their cross were on your back,
You’d probably stumble, too.

Don’t sneer at anyone who is down today,
Unless you have experienced the blow
That caused their fall and felt the shame
That only the fallen know.

You may be strong now, but if the blows
They received were dealt to you
In the same way,
You might stagger, too.

Don’t be harsh with those who sin
Or pelt them with words and stones,
Unless you are sure, yes twice sure,
That you have no sins of your own.

For who knows, if your lower self’s voice
Whispered as sweetly to you,
As it did to them before they went astray,
It might cause you to falter, too.

Wise ones count their blessings
And thank their lucky stars for no longer
Needing lessons of the same nature.
Aware that every one of their
Thoughts, words and actions
Travels round in a circle and returns to them,
Enriched with more of what’s been sent out,
They abstain from judging others,
For they do not wish their vibrations to draw
People with judgemental attitudes
Towards themselves.

Created by Anon.
Edited by Aquarius

From ‘Words Of Hope & Encouragement’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:21 pm

Homesickness Of The Soul

The light of the Christ Star is now breaking ever more forcefully through the mists of consciousness that for so long have clouded the vision of God’s children of the Earth. Pouring its blessings into the heart and soul of all humankind, it also heals all other lifeforms it touches. The Christ light is an integral part of every human soul that at present brings its message of renewal of hope, faith and trust for us and our world. When we worship this light, it shines in us and beautifies everything we come into contact with. We can call upon it when we feel down and weary, asking for its Divine strength to flood our whole being until every bit of our deepest and darkest fears and anxieties have been dissolved.

Keeping our inner vision firmly focussed on the Christ Star maintains the constant conscious contact with our Highest or God Self, the living Christ within. This, our eternal and immortal self, has been waiting for a long time to guide and protect every one of our words, thoughts and actions, so that the blessings of the Heavenly life can pour into us and our world. To attune our own superconscious faculties to the Universal ones, our conscious mind has to be trained in the art of thinking positive, constructive and loving thoughts only.
The more we practise this the easier our subconscious adjusts itself to our new ways of thinking and behaving. The conscious effort to conduct all relationships in a spirit of total and unconditional acceptance, tolerance and love, unfolds human heart chakras like roses whose loving emanations flow like a scent into the consciousness of our whole race and world. By constantly striving to live in harmony with God and all life in every thought, word and action, slowly but surely our subconscious mind unites itself with the superconscious mind of the Highest and becomes one with it.

Deeply imprinted in the very core of their being all human souls carry the memory of their true home and the state of oneness with God. Deep down we all remember God’s true nature and our relationship with our Father/Mother Creator. The Garden of Eden is a symbol of this state of oneness and the perfect and beautiful world where everything lives together peacefully and harmoniously from which our descent into physicality once began. The Universal laws ensure that one fine day we shall return to it. And whenever the going gets tough on the Earth plane, our soul reminds us of the existence of this perfect world and starts yearning and craving for it.The memory of this world is every soul’s most precious possession. It is the beacon of light – light spiritually means knowledge – that guides us back into the conscious reunion with our true parents. This can only happen at the end of a vast evolutionary cycle that takes all souls time and again round the zodiac. This enables us to take part in the lessons of each sign and house until we have fully understood each one. In this process our soul steadily matures until it reaches the point when our Highest Self, with all its might, pulls us back into our source’s loving embrace.

If you are familiar with ‘War And Peace Among Nations’, you will know that I was born in Germany, where I spent the first twenty-eight years of my life. In 1965 I got married and moved to the United Kingdom. It took me twenty-five years, believe it or not, to completely overcome my homesickness for the old country and make my peace with my adopted one by taking British nationality. When it comes to discussing homesickness, I must be among its world champions. The English language appropriately calls this longing for home and the past a sickness. For me it was like a debilitating illness that was trying to eat me up alive, without me having any idea of what the cause of my troubles was. All I knew was that I could not settle because something was gnawing away at me like a cancer.

With hindsight it is easy to see that such a destructively strong longing could never have been for my mother, early home and country of my present lifetime. When I discovered that they could no longer offer me anything, it still took me a long time until it finally dawned on me that in truth my longing was of quite a different kind. It made no difference that my new home in many ways was a big improvement on what I had left behind. My wishes for a home and a family of my own had been fulfilled, but in spite of this it took many years before I finally recognised the true nature of my yearning. It was the homesickness every human soul carries within for its true home and its true parents who can never be found in the world around us because they dwell on the highest and innermost level of life.

From ‘Astrology As A Lifehelp On The Healing Journey’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:28 pm

Do You Know Where You’re Going To?

Do you know where you’re going to?
Do you like the things that life is showing you?
Where are you going to?
Do you know?

M. Masser & G. Goffin

An improved understanding of the purpose and meaning of our present existence initially helped me more than anything else to make some sense of the complexities of this life. It was the beginning of my healing journey that brought me a measure of peace. It was good to get to know that our planet is nothing but a place of learning like a school and that the world of spirit is our true home. This is by no means a scary notion, because the spirit world is not a strange and alien place somewhere else, but a very familiar one that is well-known and much loved by all of us. It is an integral part of our present world, whose outermost manifestation is our present existence in physicality. The inner is a world of light from which we once emerged and at the end of each lifetime return to for rest and recuperation.

Human beings are much more than their physical bodies, which is merely an outer shell that is worn like an overcoat. In truth we are a spirit and soul, who every so often returns to the Earth plane to be once more temporarily encased in matter. Our real parents are the Great White Spirit, Father/Mother Creator of all life. All earthly parents can ever hope to do is take on the role of adopted parents for the duration of one lifetime – no more. The most important bit, to my mind, is that everybody has an inner home where a direct connection or line with God has been waiting to be re-established for a very long time.

The deeper these things sank into my consciousness, the more I came to terms with my lifetime’s experiences and the long, slow and painful journey of healing my soul got on its way. As time went by, the desire to return to my old home country or even to visit it disappeared completely. All I had ever got from my visits was a bloody nose – metaphorically speaking. Each time I was emotionally so deeply upset and distressed that at one time it made me physically sick, without having any idea at the time of why it was happening. Realising where we are all coming from and one day will be returning to has helped me to love and appreciate my life and the things it is showing me.

As bit by bit the mystery of our existence started to unravel itself in my mind, I got to like and appreciate what life has always been trying to show me. The more I understand, the more I love my life and the one who created it. In my view, understanding is the key for unlocking any door. It makes forgiving much easier, first for ourselves for needing such difficult lessons and then for the unfortunate souls who had to carry the burden of hurting and wounding us, not only in this lifetime but also all previous ones. Recognising the Universe’s great wisdom and infinite love behind every single one of our experiences is half the battle won. Without the ‘bloody nose’ experiences I almost certainly would have got lost in the illusion of a home and mother who were meant to play this role in my life for an allocated span of time only. And so, I pray:

O Great Spirit, Mother/Father Creator,
Grant me the gift of Your Divine wisdom and forgiveness,
So that I may forgive each and every one
Who ever hurt or wounded me, including myself.
Help me to forgive every cruelty and unkindness
That was ever done to me by anyone, in word, thought and deed.
With hindsight, I can see that all who treated me in this way
Supplied me with a special service and were my best teachers,
Because they all helped me to become the one I am now,
And for that, Great Spirit, I am truly thankful.

From ‘Healing Prayer For Parents And Children‘

As soon as our earthly self catches a glimpse of the Divine plan for the spiritual evolution of God’s children of the Earth, our comprehension expands of God’s true nature and our own. When we begin to understand where we once came from and where one day we shall be returning to, our soul rejoices. As it begins to relax, the earthly self slowly finds ever more rest, peace and healing. Even when it has merely touched the outer edge of God’s eternal bliss and joy, it becomes more patient in its pursuit of the wisdom, truth and understanding of its true Divine parents.

Although God’s all-enfolding, all-forgiving and all-understanding total and unconditional love is hard to grasp for earthly minds, it is from this point that each one of us once emerged as a minute spark of God’s sacred spirit and was sent forth. Each was launched on their own evolutionary journey of exploration and discovery. Straight away we had to start building ourselves a personality with distinct character traces. We also needed a soul, as a container – if you like – in which the memories of all our learning would be stored. In both genders, the soul is the feminine, soft, sensitive and vulnerable feeling part of our nature. Only through these additional parts is it possible for the indwelling spirit in any of us to get to know itself and the world in which our Highest Self places us, wherever this may be one of these days.

Each spark of the Divine initially is a spirit only. Part of God’s masculine aspect, astrologically it is represented by the elements Fire and Air. For as long as the spirit has no body, although it can think it can neither see nor experience itself. It has no feelings but that does not stop if from being precocious, enterprising and inquisitive, wanting to learn to understand itself and the life surrounding it. Having given the matter considerable thought, the spirit of God once decided to create itself a feminine counterpart, the Great Mother of all life, the Goddess. Our soul is part of the Goddess and our spirit is part of God. Both belong together and are one – there is no separation. The feminine aspect of the Divine and us is astrologically represented by the elements Water and Earth.

This evolutionary process explains the necessity for our existence on the physical plane of life. To enable anything to take part in this world, a vehicle has to be created for moving about, i.e. a physical body whose main components are Water and Earth. And that’s how it’s come about that we presently find ourselves in one of the material environments of God’s Creation, planet Earth, on the outermost edge of existence.

It does take a long time until the earthly mind understands the incredibly long journey of discovery its spirit and soul have already travelled. Finally, the small earthly self comes to terms with its existence and accepts that its explorations will forever continue and that on increasingly higher levels of life, its imagination captures an impression of the grandeur and the goodness of God’s Creation that can clearly be seen everywhere, including its own past, present and future. With this new vision it gradually becomes more tranquil, placid, joyous and also humorous towards some of the difficulties it daily has to cope with.

Whenever something threatens to overwhelm us, it is good to know that we are never alone, because God and the Angels, as well as our guides and masters in the world of light, are constantly with us. Having witnessed them many times in the past, they do understand our human problems only too well. If we call upon them, they will show us how we can become ever more sincere and true in all our relationships, so that we may walk our pathway through life with tranquil hearts and minds that are open to the glories of their worlds that for the time being have to remain invisible to earthly eyes.

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:01 pm

Only being able to ever see one side of anything they observe and that beyond a shadow of doubt everything that happens in our world is part of the redemption of someone’s karmic debts and life lessons, frequently of many people, wise ones refuse to judge anything at face value. They know that the things that are ugly and evil are manifestations of their unevolved state, and that each one of them is on its way of slowly but surely – and that may take many human earthly lifetimes – being transformed into something that’s good, right and beautiful.

This is why these sages have no need for wasting the precious energies of the lifeforce within them on complaining, whinging and moaning, getting angry and upset about the present state of our world. They prefer to spend it on looking at and contemplating on the many things and people that have already reached much higher evolutionary levels. Aware that this assists their own spiritual development as well as that of our world, wherever they are they are doing their best to bring more of it into being.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘Judge Not And Ye Shall Not Be Judged’
• ‘Sitting In Judgement’
• ‘Love Your Enemies’
• ‘You Only See One Side Of The Picture’

From ‘Do Not Judge’

‘Words Of Hope And Encouragement’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:38 pm

Astrology As A Lifehelp

To my mind, astrology is unequalled as a lifehelp and guide into a better understanding of the self and our hidden, inner motivations. It assisted me with the unravelling of the mystery of what was trying to hold me back in the past like an over-strong magnet. It was like a jigsaw puzzle whose main piece is my Moon in Cancer, the sign of mother, family, home, country and ancestry. As far back as I can remember, these things have been of the utmost importance to me. Nurturing and caring for a family was and still is one of my prime requirements. I like nothing better and when my children had grown up, my spiritual family satisfied this need. Providing for it in any way I can fills me with joy.

Life itself has shown me how first the discovery and then the acceptance that a certain pathway is predestined for us is indeed the beginning of the end of our suffering. It brings a measure of peace that kick-starts the healing process. And as the healing journey progresses and sufficient time has elapsed, one reaches the point when one begins to relish and give thanks for the special lessons life has in store for us. Humankind’s potential is practically unlimited. However, without becoming aware that this is the case, and getting to know ourselves and our predestined pathway, it is impossible to fulfil any of it. How sad!

Whether we achieve a tiny fraction of this lifetime’s potential depends on the choices we make. Why is it that human beings are so good at standing in their own way and hampering their progress? That’s certainly what I did for a very long time. But, I comfort myself, it’s good to know – better late than never – that life leaves it up to us whether we wish our struggles to continue. We can decide whether we would rather pay attention to what the Universe tells us and then set to work on ourselves. If only I had known at least some of these things earlier! But then, I comfort myself that in my next lifetime all the knowledge I am finding here will accompany me into eternity and forever be mine. Because of it, I shall be able to cope better and have an easier time, wherever my pathway may lead.

The Sun in my birthchart is in Libra and the ninth house, the domain of Sagittarius. As a result, my life has always been as much under the influence of Libra as of Sagittarius. This is a clear indication that from the moment of taking my first breath it was highly likely that one day I would wind up in a different country from that of my birth, to find happiness and fulfilment there. Among other things, the ninth is the house of in-laws, of the law and of publishing. Each one of these started to play an important role in my adult life. Sagittarius is constantly in search of horizon broadening experiences and it is not unusual for people with their Sun in the ninth to marry someone from another cultural background and settle in their country. As far as in-laws are concerned, I have always got along with mine better than with the members of my old family.

In Cancer the Moon is in its own sign and therefore has extra strength. In Libra, my Sun sign, the Sun is in its fall. The juxtaposition of Sun in its fall and Moon in its own sign reveals that the meeting of their energies would result in a long and hard struggle in my life between the parts of me they represent, before I would be able to settle down and manifest the highest qualities of both signs. Although the Moon tried long and hard to keep me back in the past, the pull of my spirit, symbolised by the Sun in our birthchart, in the end proved to be – as indeed it is intended to be – the more powerful influence that moved me forwards on the evolutionary spiral. As my ascendant is also in Sagittarius, I am a double Sagittarius. In the typical fashion of this sign it took until midlife before I became interested in the higher and highest dimensions of life. Because I was still so closed off from them, the pull of my spirit eventually became so strong that it forced its way through the layers of emotional/spiritual debris blocking my consciousness.

At times it felt as if some inner floodgates were opening and a dam bursting, when I started holding down my insights in what later grew into ‘The Random Jottings of a Stargazer’. To this day, my healing and cleansing process are accompanied by frequent bouts of severe headaches against which no remedy could be found on the earthly plane. This left me no option but to go into the pain, working with it and listening to what it is trying to tell me. By now, I would not want it any other way. I have been persevering with this clearing away of the accumulated rubble of many lifetimes for over twenty years and still is does not seem to have finished.

With my Sun in Libra and my Moon in Cancer in the seventh house, domain of Libra, I am a double Libra as well as double Sagittarius. It therefore does not come as a surprise that my writings always have mainly focussed on relationships of all kinds. Healing them with the help of God and the Angels, as well as a better comprehension of the Universal laws is dear to my heart. Having my own website on which to publish my learning was a natural progression. In case you are interested, both old and new Rays of Wisdom are available on the web.

Well then, if all these things were ‘written in the stars’ for me, as I know they are, who would I be to argue with the Universe’s great wisdom that put it there for me? Any of the outstanding issues of my life could only be resolved through a better general understanding of the purpose and meaning of this life. I believe that only the kind of astrology I use could show me what God and the Angels expect from me. Without this knowledge my spirit could not have responded to their demands, freed itself and moved on, the way it became possible with their help.

I am content that even my ‘bloody nose’ experiences were part of the Universe’s wisdom to stop me from getting lost in the illusions of the Earth plane, i.e. that the home and mother of this lifetime were the true and only ones. And so, I have every reason to be grateful for the events of the early part of my life, strange as this may seem at first glance. Karmically, I must have needed the lessons it contained or I would not have received them, of that I am sure.

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:01 pm

As ever, there is more to the issue of judging people than meets the eye. Our world is one of dualities and consists of two streams of thought or consciousness that are in polar opposition to each other. One is of goodness and light and the other of darkness and destruction. Both are equally creative and in our world their manifestations are good or evil. As co-creators with God, through every one of our thoughts, words and actions we are constantly in the process of creating something. Our thoughts create our reality and are feeding either into the stream of goodness and light or of evil and darkness. Even the smallest contributions increase their power and strength. If we are among the lamenters who can only see the dark side of our world, our thoughts as well as written and spoken words of complaint about its state are dragging us further into the dungeon of depression. It acts like a quagmire that pulls those affected ever deeper into the dark side of themselves and our world.

From ‘Do Not Judge’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:13 pm

Written In The Stars

In 1998 I returned to Germany where I lived quite happily for around two years. But, in the end my inner guidance told me ever more strongly that the old country was not really right for me. With a heavy heart, I had to make the decision to up-stakes yet again and move on. I returned to my adopted country and county with the people I had learnt to love over the years. They are my home on the earthly plane of life for the rest of my present lifetime.

Having found my inner home, I feel I could live quite happily almost everywhere, but I hope that the Universe will allow me to spend it here. And as before God we are all the same, I have no time for concepts like nationalism, patriotism and racism. To me, they represent the most destructive earthly influences that far too long have served to separate us from each other, instead of uniting us. As beloved children of the Universe, we do not belong to any country or even the Earth. We belong to God.

Astrology has contributed immensely to my personal healing journey of a thousand miles. That’s why I cannot praise it highly enough and hope that it can do the same for you. The fortunetelling variety with its casting of horoscopes never did appeal to me. To my mind, there is no substitute for the knowledge that can only be gained from studying the characteristics of every one of the Sun signs. My interpretations of them have grown into a logbook that guides the human soul through the many different levels of its earthly existence. My life is a practical demonstration of what an invaluable lifehelp astrology can be. Like nothing else it can help us make sense out of the suffering contained in our lessons of the past.

Of particular relevance in this context are the aspects Saturn forms to Sun, Moon, Venus, Mars and Mercury in our birthcharts. So far available on my website are:

‘The Sun And Saturn In Hard Or Growth Aspect’
‘The Moon And Saturn In Hard Or Growth Aspect’
‘Venus And Saturn In Hard Or Growth Aspect’
‘Mars And Saturn In Hard Or Growth Aspect’
‘Uranus And Saturn In Hard Or Growth Aspect’

With the help and the will of God and the Angels, more will follow in due course. Of equal importance is getting to know the landmarks on our journey through life and what special lessons they may present us with:

‘Age 29 1/2 - First Saturn Return’
‘Age 58/59 - Second Saturn Return’
‘38/45 Midlife Crisis - The Uranus Opposition’

The more one grasps astrology’s underlying esoteric meanings, the more the beauty and wonder of the order of the Great Universal Plan can reveal itself to astonished human eyes. It explains how our infinitesimally small existence is linked to and takes part in the beauty of the gigantic Cosmic dance of the planets’ energies in which the whole of Creation is involved. It shows particularly clearly in the Sun and Moon’s movements and the way their working manifests itself in the realities of Earth life, at this special time of humankind’s homecoming.

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:37 pm

The darkness of depression, if left unattended and unresolved, is stored in the memories of our soul each time we leave our physical body behind at the end of another earthly lifetime. The lower self has no idea that its soul is calling out ever louder that it is in need of healing. Suppressing depressive symptoms with the products of the pharmaceutical industry merely delays what is truly required. With the help of these chemicals we are going to bring the darkness, that is entirely of our own making, with us into every new lifetime. When depression hits us then, we cannot understand for the life of us why this should be happening to us.

This is bound to continue until we bravely face our depression and seriously get to work on it. And that’s an extremely scary enterprise, but we do not have to do this on our own. Far from it! God and the Angels are part of us and with us at all times. Not only are they aware of our suffering, they are suffering with us. All we have to do is ask for their help. It will never be denied to anyone who requests it. So why not get on with it, now and see what happens?

From ‘Do Not Judge’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:52 pm

If I Can Dream

I dream of a world where
Lights are burning brighter and
Birds flying higher in clearer and bluer skies.
If I can dream of such a better land,
Where all human beings walk hand in hand,
Tell me why, oh why should this dream not come true?

If I can dream that there will be
Peace and understanding sometime,
That winds of Heaven shall blow away
Humankind’s doubts and fears
And take us to the place that’s ruled by
The Christ Star, the Light of all Lights,
That brings new hope to everyone,
Tell me why, oh why should such a place not appear?

Our world has been lost in clouds
That held too much rain.
We’ve been trapped in it and troubled by pain.
But as long as we have the strength to dream,
We can redeem ourselves and our world,
Through learning to fly on the wings of
The Great Mother’s wisdom and truth.

Deep in my heart questions are trembling
And I am sure that the answers
Are going to appear somehow,
For through the darkness of our world
The Christ Light beckons and calls us home
Into the awareness of God’s true nature and our own.
And for as long as I can think,
Talk and stand,
Walk and dream,
I shall believe with all my heart and soul
That my dream is in the process of coming true,
Right here and now.

Aware that our thoughts create our reality,
Instead of dwelling on the unpleasant things
In our world,
I enjoy dreaming and thinking of the new Earth
And so do my share of bringing it about.

Walter Earl Brown
Edited by Aquarius

The original song was made famous by Elvis Presley. It was notable for its use of direct quotations of Martin Luther King, Jr. Elvis recorded it in June 1968, two months after King’s assassination.

From ‘Songs Of Inspiration’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:00 pm

Wise ones at all times look at the bright side of things. They concentrate on that which is good, right and beautiful in our world and the good that is in every human being. They know that even if it may exist only in seedform in someone so far, it is there. The evolutionary law of life will see to it that it wakes up when the time is right for this to happen. Such kind and loving thoughts and words are feeding into the stream of light and adding to its strength. They also have the power of igniting the Divine spark in those around us and assist their awakening to come about more easily than it would otherwise have done.

From ‘Do Not Judge’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:39 pm

The Gifts Of The Ages

I believe that the Ages of Humankind reveal like nothing else that there really is a great plan of life and that it has always been unfolding and forever will continue to do so with the precision of a giant clockwork. This applies as much to every individual human life as it does to our whole world and the rest of the Cosmos. Each one of us is a microcosm of the macrocosm and the whole Universe is contained within each one of us. We are children of the Highest, and in spite of the fact that many think of this idea as absurd, we are indeed young Gods in the making. The plan for every individual soul’s development as well as that of our race and world is an essential part of God’s great overall plan for the whole of Creation. I for one cannot help marvelling at the ingenuity of the Universal mind.

Seeing is believing and when I reflect on how the plan has been unfolding for thousands of years just as it should, I feel that the book of life lying open before me. In moments like that I know with great certainty that we and our world shall forever rest safely in the hands of God and the Angels. My whole being fills with love for them and gratitude for the thankless job they have been doing for such a long time. Now I know that the law of life is love, I realise that it could not have been any other way. The power of the love that has always taken care of all our needs and forever will continue to do so is way beyond human imagination and our own so far still quite feeble ability to love.

Being loved wisely and with detachment, time and again we find ourselves in earthly life so that in the fullness of time we should learn how to love God’s way. We are here to acquire the ability to show and express our appreciation for those around us by allowing them to make their own mistakes, so they can learn from them, while we are standing by in the background, in the manner of the Angels. Their love never flounders or withdraws the way humans all too frequently do when things are not going, as we would like them to. Loving like the Angels becomes easier from a distance when we are no longer going onto each other’s nerves from too much closeness. That’s what we find out when our loved ones have departed – at the predestined moment – into the world of light.

God’s great plan decrees that anything in the whole of Creation can only happen when the time for it is right and the planets are lined up so that their energies allow events to take place. When these conditions have been fulfilled, they come about as part of the natural order of things. As good an example of this as any is the human ability to recognise some of the ideas that are constantly flowing from the Universal mind into our earthly minds as meaningful. For our present world the skill of receiving and then communicating and spreading these ideas to a wider audience with the help of the written and spoken word is likely to have taken place during one of the ages of Gemini.

The mutable Air sign Gemini is responsible for the development of our earthly minds and the skills most of us take for granted, like walking, talking and communicating with others. Gemini is ruled by Mercury, the winged messenger of the Gods. Several times he turns up in the legends of antiquity as the one who steals the fire of the God’s, i.e. the creative ideas from the highest levels of life which he brings to humankind to ease the struggles of their earthly existence.

The Angels around the throne of God, the Christ circle, are responsible for the spiritual progress of each one of us and our whole world. The fire of the Gods is a symbolism for the creative ideas the Angels are constantly transmitting to us and our world. As servants of the Great Mother and guardians of Her wisdom, they are the ones who decide which of the Divine ideas are suitable and can be understood by us at any given time. It was their inspiration that brought every one of the religions and belief systems that ever existed in our world into being. As soon as one of them had outlived its usefulness, it was removed and replaced by a new one that would take our race another step forwards on its evolutionary journey through space and time.

Every new religion that appeared evolved from the ones that came before it. Each time the Angels gave us a bit more about the spiritual background of life, but only as much as we could understand at any given time. For example, the Jewish faith is believed to have emerged as a religious tradition nearly four thousand years ago. This makes sense as part of the developments of the Age of Aries, about 2500 BC – 300 BC. A whole new cycle of experiences had begun and the idea of monotheism entered into the consciousness of our world. From now on there was only one God and during the time of the patriarchy it had to be a masculine God. Judaism has its roots in the ancient near eastern region of Canaan, now Israel and Palestinian territories. It evolved from the beliefs and practices of the people who lived in the area that is now known as Israel.

From ‘War And Peace Between Nations’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:03 pm

What Can I Do About The State Of Our World?

If you are feeling helpless about many of the things that are happening in our world and are frequently asking yourself: ‘What can I do about the state of our world?’ I would reply: ‘More than you might think!’ Bearing in mind that all powers that are in God are also in us and each one of being a co-creator with God, we are powerful beyond compare. Read more about this by following the links at the end of this chapter.

This is our opportunity for learning how to employ the powers within us wisely and unselfishly for the highest good of all. As aspiring healers and lightbringers we can make a valuable contribution towards our planet’s sacred marriage with and spiritualisation by the highest levels of life, which for some time has been taking place. For this purpose we need to tune not only the transmitter/receiver station of our earthly mind but our whole being into the frequency of the Christ Star and project its radiance into the distressed areas of our world. This is how everybody can do their share of helping Mother Earth.

If that’s what you wish to do, please join me in your prayers, meditations and quite reflections by thinking and projecting nothing but light and love, hope and faith into the troubled spots of our world. Do not allow your mind to batter you with questions about any of the events that still have to take place because they are part of God’s great evolutionary plan. If they were not, there would be no need for them.

Never despair but develop an ever increasing faith and trust in the basic goodness of the life we have been granted. When our mind is calm and steadfast and our heart filled with the love of God and for all our siblings in the family of humankind, the white magic of the Universal Christ’s blessing and healing energies fills our whole being and from there flows quite naturally into our whole world.

May the Archangel Michael’s golden sword of wisdom and truth touch the heart and soul of humankind to awaken the Divine spark in every heart and turn it into a small still flame of love. As ever more of us grow in wisdom and understanding, may the blazing fire of God’s sacred truth burn away every last remnant of earthly life’s ignorance.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘Light Up Our World’
• ‘Letting Our Light Shine’
• ‘The Power Of Thought’
• ‘Thought – The Most Powerful Force Of All’
• ‘White Eagle On The Power Of Thought’
From ‘Healers And Healing’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:45 pm

About Joy And Sorrow – Part A

Humankind In Pursuit Of Happiness

We are sparks of the Divine and children of God, who once emerged from a world where only love and goodwill, joy and happiness have ever been known. Our God or Highest Self, the Spirit of the Universal Christ, in whom we are all one, once began to create small earthly spirit counterparts, so that through them it could explore how the polar opposites of its Divine characteristics would manifest themselves in the behaviour patterns of these creatures when, in the course of many lifetimes, they got used to taking part and moving around in a physical environment. That’s why it was decided that our spirit should begin to evolve and grow on the Earth.

Each new spark of the Divine at first is pure spirit that has the same masculine and feminine characteristics as its Creator. Before their departure into Earth life these two parts split. One is the spirit of the earthly self and the other one its soul, a soft and sensitive part that is capable of feeling and that provides a storehouse for the memories of every one of each new earthling’s experiences.

Together these two aspects of our nature were brought onto the Earth plane and housed in the physical body of an animal form that had evolved from the tiniest beginnings over millions of years into what is known to us as one of the primates. For a long time the physical aspect of the creature who had been chosen to act as our host knew nothing of its indwelling spirit and soul. But in the course of millions of years in Earth time this combination of beings kept on evolving. Gradually it started to develop human characteristics like what our scientists call opposable appendage, known as thumbs, two eyes with binocular vision, and biomechanic bipedalism, the ability to walk upright. This development continued until the creature finally had taken on the human appearance that is familiar to us.

Slowly and imperceptibly, the Christ Spirit’s spark mingled with the group spirit of the animal. The Divine spark absorbed more and more of this spirit into itself, until in the course of many lifetimes it reached a critical point and became aware of its individuality. From then onwards the by now recognisably human being separated itself ever more from the group spirit of the animals and its Christ nature moved into the foreground of its consciousness. In the course of many further lifetimes, this part gained the upper hand enabling the human child of God to move more rapidly forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life.

Alas, each new lifetime added another layer of soul memories on top of our inner connection with our Highest Self and Creator. Every one of these additions will later have to be dismantled and dissolved again by us, its owner. With the passing of time our small self felt increasingly isolated, lost and alone in its struggle with the conditions, which we ourselves had created in our ignorance during past lifetimes and later had to encounter during further spells on the Earth plane. Fear was born – the opposite force to the total trust we once had and one day shall have again. The more layers of soul memories were piled on top of our inner connection with God, the more fearful our earthly self became. The higher purpose behind this particular lesson is that we shall never ever let go of our inner connection and link with God again, once it has been re-established.

However, it takes a long time before we grasp that this can only be brought about by constant efforts at bringing forth and developing our own Christ qualities and humbly and devotedly accepting the role of being used as a channel through which the healing and peace to the Highest can flow into our world. This is how each one of us needs to act as their own saviour and redeemer, and the saviour and redeemer of our whole world, and finally become a Christed one in their own right. On the road of getting there, wise ones accept that, no matter how highly educated and well read human beings become in their present lifetime, in truth all of us know precious little of the things that really matter in life – its spiritual background. They know that the things that happen upfront always have been and forever will be of secondary importance.

Wise ones have experienced the living hell of a God-less existence, in which they arrogantly believed and insisted that they knew everything and wanted to have their own way at all times. They are glad to have reached a sufficiently high evolutionary level that permits them to move on to serving the Highest as meek and humble channels of healing and peace. These wise ones pay attention to their inner guidance and gladly follow the directions they receive through it from the Angels and Masters, who are in charge of us and our world, because they realise that they alone can show any one of us the way home into their natural state of love, joy and happiness.

This is a route where many hurdles have to be jumped over or crawled underneath. Obstacles and conditions are waiting to be mastered and overcome. And after what is by now known about our evolutionary journey, it does not come as a surprise that the biggest impediment in the way of our progress is fear. We yearn for happiness and love and search for it in all the wrong places, hoping that one day we shall find it and will be able to make it into a constant state. To save ourselves disappointments, it is beneficial to come to terms with the fact that we live in a world where brief spells of happiness and sorrow alternate in seemingly endless succession.

In vain we look for a constant state of happiness, joy and love in earthly life, for the simple reason that it is not meant to be found there. And when our soul finally comes knocking on our inner door and invites us to come home, where these conditions do exist, we have no idea what it is trying to tell us. So far we are not even aware that we have been placed on the Earth plane for the very purpose of experiencing the continuous succession of ups and downs, highs and lows, joys and sorrows of life. We have no idea that one fine day there will no longer be any need for us to take part in all this. The state of never ending love and happiness once was our birthright – it still is. To rediscover it and reconnect with it, all we have to do is peer beyond the end of our nose and lift our vision to the higher and highest realities of life, the only place in the whole of Creation where eternal happiness and peace, joy and love exist.

But, for the moment the Earth is still our place of learning and like in any earthly school, we have to start in the lowest grade and gradually work our way up to the highest one. Lifetimes spent on this plane are the classes and to provide us with a good all-round education, every subject has to be taken. None can be dropped and avoided. If we are no good at something in one lifetime, we return until the theme has been mastered, regardless of how many earthly sojourns this may take – the Universe’s patience is endless. This thorough and rigorous training of each one of us is essential, because we are sparks of the Divine, God’s children and everything, the characteristics as well as the creative and destructive powers that are in our Creator are also in us. As above, so below.

The ultimate purpose of our times in physicality is to familiarise us with the polar opposites of all aspects of God’s nature and therefore also our own. Without experiencing an equal measure of darkness and light, right and wrong, truth and lies, joy and sadness, pleasure and pain, being hurt and wounded, and subsequently finding healing, we would never be able to understand any of these things. If we had never been hurt and wounded by someone, how could we appreciate what others feel when we treat them badly?

Our earthly education would not be complete, if any of these experiences were lacking. Without them it would be impossible for us to comprehend anything and we could never fulfil the purpose of our earthly sojourns, which is that we should grow in wisdom and understanding. However, this process will only continue until all subjects have been sufficiently grasped by us. Only then is our schooling complete and we are released from the duty of spending further lifetimes in Mother Earth’s loving embrace. In return for helping her with her evolution she allows us to be here, freely and generously giving of her abundance to us. Could anything be fairer?

From ‘The Spiritual Aspects Of Depression And Suicide’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:55 pm

Do Not Despair About The State Of Your World

The following is the essence of a teaching from the White Eagle group of guides that appeared in ‘A Time to Remember’ Stella Polaris October/November 2008: ‘We shall never tire of drawing your attention to the fact that thought is the most powerful creative force of all life and of humankind’s urgent need for learning to control its thinking. This is because each one of you possesses the same creative principle that is in God. This knowledge lays the instrument for creating the right kind of vibrations and for controlling the cells and atoms of their physical body in everybody’s own hands.

‘All who are presently taking part in the school of earthly life have been granted the gift of another lifetime, so that they may learn how to use this power for good and wholesome purposes only. Deep within every human soul rests the Divine urge to create a life that is free and holy, happy and healthy, joyous and loving. This means an existence in which everybody gives of their best and renders loving service to the whole of humankind and its world, whilst never losing sight that the world of spirit and light is your true home.

‘If you would like Mother Earth to become a more beautiful and peaceful place, in your mind start creating these conditions straight away. Use every spare moment to focus your thoughts on the world in which you would like to live. You can do nothing better to help it become a reality in earthly life. When you refuse to allow any other ideas about this theme to enter your consciousness, your hopes, dreams and aspirations have the power to not only raise your own vibrations but also those of your whole world. Show your trust in God’s great plan of life * by reminding yourself frequently that you and your world are resting safely in the loving hands of God and the Angels. This is one of the best ways of applying the constructive forces of creative thinking to your own life.

‘Never allow your thoughts to drag you down and do not give in to feelings of being incarcerated on the Earth plane, because your thoughts are free to go anywhere they please. Travelling faster than the speed of light, wherever you direct them they can instantly reach even the farthest and remotest corners of the whole of Creation. The moment you think about a place, you are instantly there. And when your thoughts are used in the right way, they have the power to release not only yourself but the whole of humankind from the darkness of its false beliefs, superstitions and prejudices about the purpose and meaning of their existence.

‘Most important of all, do not despair about the state of your world or dwell on the negative aspects of any situation. If you believe that much good can come out of whatever you see and that the best is yet to be, you are helping to bring it about. And refuse to be dismayed by the darkness of spiritual ignorance of the people around you. Instead, do all you can to shine the light of your knowledge into it. Cultivate love, compassion and tolerance towards everybody, as everybody is your sibling in the family of humankind, and also for all other lifeforms that share your beautiful planet with you. Whatever you do, always bear in mind that every bad and negative thought that goes out into the Universe adds to the sum of the ones that are already there and that the same is true for good and positive, kind and understanding thoughts.

‘God has a great evolutionary plan for the whole of Creation, as well as for humankind and each individual human being in it and your world. As soon as you have become aware and accept that there really is a wise higher reason behind everything that happens on the earthly plane of life, thinking in constructive and positive ways becomes easier for you. By firmly believing in the final good outcome of everything, you are serving the evolutionary progress of your race, your whole world and the rest of Creation and are raising its consciousness. Even the smallest contribution any one of you makes to this end is of the greatest value and importance.

‘Golden opportunities for balancing their spiritual bank account are presently offered to all who are presently taking part in earthly life. That’s why you are likely to encounter many hurdles that get in the way of your progress. No matter how hard and difficult a task at first may appear to be, remind yourself that hand in hand with God and the Angels crooked corners can be made straight and all conditions and outstanding issues, your own and those of your world, can be resolved and healed. Then forge ahead and never give up hope that eventually every one of your Karmic debts is going to be paid and you will be free to move on to serving God in a different function somewhere on the higher levels of life.

‘Keep on keeping on with faith and trust in your heart that all will be well in the end for the whole of your race and its world, as well as you. And that is sure to happen in the not too distant future. You are never alone, we are doing all we can to support each one of you to fulfil the special task for which you were created. Everything you truly need will always be coming your way, without you having to ask for it, because we know what it is better than you do at times. Please affirm:

All of life is flowingness
And in this flowing
There is meaning and law.
I trust God’s great plan of life
And my own within it.
Therefore:
I cannot lose what is my own and
I need not seek what is my own,
For what belongs to me will come and
Whatever goes does not belong to me.

Only what I am has power
And everything I need is rightfully mine.
It is drawn to me and will appear at the right moment.
Knowing this, I give up
All personal struggle and ambition.
I let go and trust the inner guidance
Of my Highest Self and the Universal Forces
To show me the way and
Run my life for me.

‘We, your friends and helpers in the world of light, your true home, will never leave you stranded anywhere. The door to our realm is always open to those whose loving thoughts are seeking contact with us. A warm and loving welcome awaits them. Our task is to help as many people as possible in your world to become aware of the power of their thoughts and the urgent need for learning to control them. This cannot be done without your assistance. We need you as much as you need us, so please support us by sharing your knowledge with those around you. Do this by whatever means is available to you, especially the Internet, one of the most precious gifts the Aquarian Age has bestowed upon you. If you use it for the highest good and greatest joy of all humankind, you cannot go wrong. We are with you, all the way. God bless each and every one of you.’

Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Great Plan Of Life Unfolds’
• ‘You Are Special’
• ‘The Internet Prayer’

From ‘A Collection Of My Favourite White Eagle Teachings’

Goethe