Food For Thought - Part Two

Forum rules
In this category please do not start new topics that aren't directly related to Awakening / Spiritual Enlightenment / Truth-Realization.
aquarius123esoteric

Re: Food For Thought - Part Two

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:46 pm

I Asked The Universal Christ – Part Four

Who Is The Wise One Within?

Many times I had heard it said that our inner guidance is the wise one or living God within, who knows the answers to anything we may ever wish to find out. Time and again the following popped into my mind: ‘That’s all very well for people to say, but can this really be? If it is, I would like to know what’s behind it.’ There was nothing for it but to find out from the horse’s mouth, if that’s not too disrespectful an expression in this context. Eager to peer into the secrets of what goes on in the spiritual background of our earthly existence, as soon as I could be sure of being undisturbed for a sufficient length of time, I went into reflective mode and prayed that I would like to ask a rather unusual question.

My prayer must have tuned the receiver/transmitter station of my earthly mind into the right frequency because a small still voice within me said: ‘Would you like to talk with Me?’ ‘If You have the time, I would be most grateful,’ I replied. ‘All Eternity is mine and yours also and that leaves both of us plenty of time for everything. Go ahead, what is it you want to know?’ Encouraged by this, I ventured forth: ‘I know You are my inner guidance, but who and what are You. And just as important who and what am I?’

The wise one responded: ‘I am the spirit of the Universal Christ, your Highest or God Self, in whom all human beings are one. I always have been and forever will be your inner teacher and guide. From the moment of your creation I have accompanied you and, unbeknown to you for many lifetimes, I have constantly been trying to communicate with you through what became known to humankind as the small still voice of conscience.

‘You are a spark of My light and therefore my child. All My characteristics are also yours and each one of you represents a different aspect of Me. Your relationship with Me is quite unlike the one with your earthly parents. As each one of you is a unique individual in its own right, you could never be a replica or carbon copy of them. You came through them, but you are not of them and that could only happen because your energies were compatible with theirs and the lessons you were going to take part in were similar to theirs. Never forget that they, the same as you, have their own pathway to walk, lessons to learn and karmic debts to pay, which cannot be the same as yours. *

‘Even in the case of twins that does not change. By this I do not mean lovers who like to think of themselves as ‘twin flames’, but people who were born at the same time in the same place and within a short time of each other. Although they look alike on the outside and will always have a strong psychic connection with each other, they are still two unique individuals within. In spite of the facts that their astrological birthcharts are just about identical, each has its own predestined pathway to walk.

As early as at the moment when twins take their first breath of their new earthly lifetime, numerology can shed light on the differences between the two newly-borns. The energies of the planet that rules each letter of their first names can provide clues about the character and inclinations of the earthly personality each one developed independently from the other one in previous lifetimes. They have brought their own with them, so they can continue their evolutionary task of improving and polishing their character make-up.

‘Earthly parents believe that they are the ones who are choosing their children’s names. But in truth the name of every child that enters the earthly plane is given to the parents intuitively by the Angelic hierarchy. At My will and command they are in charge of the great plan of life and the zillions of smaller plans within it, for example that of your whole world and another one for every one of its inhabitants of the kingdoms of humans, animals and plants alike. The Angels supervise the development of even the minutest aspects of each one of them.

‘Every human being, when it eventually has reached a sufficiently high evolutionary level, is going to represent a different part of Me. No two of you will ever be alike and although during some of your earthly lifetimes you appear as women and in others as men, on the inner level each one of you is androgynous, like Me. I am the third aspect of the Divine Trinity. From My light the Great Father/Mother are bringing all lifeforms into being. On the inner level of life the Father provides the initial idea, the prototype or archetype of each species and the wisdom and love of the Mother decides where and when something should manifest in physicality.

‘And that’s how, with His will and power, and Her wisdom and love, together they create the required matter from My light. This is done by slowing down its vibrations until the atoms have become sufficiently dense for My light to appear as matter. This is then shaped and moulded by the powers of Creation into the desired form. * The Angels and Master around My throne are in charge of this process. Together with them I have always been pulling each one of you forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life. At the moment of your creation as earthlings the Divine spark is placed in your heart. After many lifetimes spent on that plane of life, this tiny light wakes from its slumbering state and that means the Christ aspect of your nature is being born. The Jesus legend’s birth of the Christ child is an allegory of this procedure *.

‘Your physical body acts like a coat of armour for your spirit and soul. Initially, the vibrations of this body’s atoms are so slow and its cells are so dense that not the slightest ray of My love in the form of wisdom and understanding can get through to your innermost being where your spirit and soul for quite some time are trapped like in a black box. This is the meaning of the Bible’s ‘the light shines in the darkness, yet the darkness cannot perceive it. *’ In this state you experience yourself through following the lowest of the low instincts of your earthly desire nature and inflicting the results unto those around you. But for each one of you there eventually comes the first lifetime when your Karma inflicts upon you the suffering you caused others during your earlier lifetimes. This means that your time for learning about the nature of suffering has come.

‘When, as a result, you are sometimes so deeply in distress that you have nowhere and no-one left to turn to, in your anguish and despair you are likely to go down on your knees in the end and pray, maybe for the first time: ‘Is there someone out there who can help me?’ With words like these a small chink appears in the armour of your earthly body that allows the initial minute rays of My wisdom and love to penetrate your innermost being where your Divine spark is slumbering in the recesses of your heart. This causes the characteristics of your Christ nature of love and respect for others and their suffering, compassion and unselfish love, mercy and forgiveness to begin to stir in your soul at last. I only work on the frequency of love and as soon as these qualities are stirring in you, you are able to consciously tune into My wavelength.

‘You now have reached the stage of your development when you become aware of the importance of taking charge of your attitudes and the world of your feelings. Instead of allowing your emotions to be in charge of you and run your life for you, every earthling eventually has to become their master. Wise ones appreciate that it takes but a few seconds to deeply hurt someone you love and that it may take many years for such wounds to heal again. Every one of you is taking part in earthly life to learn to love and every relationship you enter into serves this purpose. Do not look askance at the difficult ones, for they provide you with the finest practise grounds imaginable for asking for forgiveness as well as granting it to others.

‘Dream your dreams and by all means let it be great ones, but become aware that they do not require enormous wings, only good landing gear for grounding them. Now that you know your responsibility for every one of your thoughts, words and actions, consider very carefully the information you receive from any source. Pay attention to My reaction to it and then decide whether it should best be kept to yourself or whether it might benefit others and they could learn something from it. Wise ones appreciate that those who plant gossip sooner or later have to reap a bitter harvest of intrigues and lies in their own lives, and that those who plant love and consideration for the wellbeing of others, whilst not overlooking their own needs, are sure to find great happiness in doing so. As ever, the choice is yours.

‘I created you in My image and everything that is in Me is also in you. As above, so below. True lasting and eternal happiness cannot be found in fulfilling earthly goals and ambitions, but only through your re-union with Me. Nothing gives me greater pleasure than watching those who, as they strive to bring forth from within themselves My highest qualities, grow ever more like Me. To these souls I say: ‘Make happiness a conscious decision. It is up to you whether you wish to be happy and content with what has been given unto you or whether you make yourself miserable and ill with envy and jealousy of the things that in your view are lacking in your life. I have given you the freedom to choose and it is your duty to exercise and practise this gift whilst using wisdom and discretion in doing so. As in all things, practice makes perfect.

‘Whatever you do, bear in mind that in keeping with the laws of the Universe, My laws, whatever you send out into your world inevitably has to find its way back to you like a boomerang. That is why those who in all their dealings are honest and trustworthy with themselves and others will go far in this life, for in due course nothing but more of the same can return to them. Those who prefer lying and cheating have to learn through their own experiences what kind of harvest this is bound to yield. The way you see everything that is in your life depends on the personal vision you yourself have thus far developed, in the course of all your lifetimes. This is the reason why in your world two people can look at the same thing and perceive it in quite a different way. * That’s why there is no point in fighting and arguing over varying opinions and points of view.

‘Yet, whenever someone needs a shoulder to cry on, do not hesitate to offer yours. Even though you may sometimes think you cannot go on and have nothing more to give, because I am part of both of you and your experiences, I will always provide you with the strength and courage you need and right words will come to your mind to comfort people and ease their pain. Be aware that nothing can be achieved by holding on to loved ones, when the time for their departure from your present existence has come. As long as there has been love between you and another soul on the Earth plane, when you willingly let go of each other at the right moment, on the inner plane of life – to which your loved one has withdrawn – you will remain together and united in love.

‘Although love has many different meanings in earthly life, do not allow the word itself lose its value by over-using it. Loving words are necessary but loving actions are of much greater importance and value. They always did and forever will speak louder than anything that is merely spoken. Above all things learn to be gentle in your human relationships and forget about arguing the point about anything. Your small earthly mind belongs to your physical body. Do not allow it to argue you out of being gentle, kind and loving with anyone you meet. When tempted to react otherwise, remind yourself that Master souls are all love and gentleness, humility and kindness. This behaviour alone can take you through the gate of your present existence into the world of heavenly light and perfect harmony. There alone can the complete and perfect love that forgives all because it understands everything. This is the kind of love your spirit and soul know from My world, the true home of every human being. It is impossible to find in the wilderness of earthly life and you long for it in vain there.

‘And now, after everything I have been telling you, I hope you will no longer find it difficult to love and respect every one of your siblings in the family of humankind. Independent of anyone’s present status, you as much as they are many-faceted and precious jewels and each one has practically unlimited potential. So go forth in peace, My beloved child, and when you share what I have told you, do not forget to mention that none of you has to do anything extraordinary to make Me love them. I love each one of you in just the same way and that is without reservations, totally and unconditionally. No matter what anyone may do or what may ever befall them, My love will never change.

‘Last but not least, tell your brothers and sisters that constantly remaining in touch with Me is as essential for your spiritual as your physical wellbeing. Prayers, meditations and quiet reflections are the quickest and surest ways of tuning into my frequency and reaching Me. I bless you all, each one.’

* Recommended Reading:
• ‘You Are Special’
• ‘The Truth About Parents’
• ‘About Children’
• ‘How Did Humankind Begin?’
• ‘We Three Kings Of Orient Are’
• ‘The Light Shines In The Darkness’
• ‘Varying Perceptions Of Life – Why?’

From ‘The Universal Christ Now Speaks To Us And Our World’

So long as this you fail to see:
That death precedes re-birth!
A gloomy guest you’ll always be,
Upon this darkling Earth.

Goethe

You can find my writings and download
them free of charge from my website
www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:12 pm

I Asked The Universal Christ – Part Five

The Rose

Some say love –
It is a river that runs the tender reed,
Some say love –
It is a razor that leaves the soul to bleed,
Some say love –
It is a hunger, an endless aching need.
I say: ‘Love –
It is a flower and we its only seed.’

It’s the heart
Afraid of breaking that never learns to dance;
It’s the dream
Afraid of waking that never takes a chance;
It’s the one
Who won’t be taken that cannot seem to give;
And the soul
Afraid of dying that never learns to live.

When the night has been too lonely,
And the road has been too long;
When you think that love is only
For the lucky and the strong;
Just remember in the winter –
Far beneath the bitter snows –
Lies the seed that with the Sun’s love,
In the spring, becomes

The Rose.

Amanda McBroom

Recommended Viewing:
• ‘The Rose’

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJtLHtffZvw

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:21 pm

I Asked The Universal Christ – Part Six

Healing Our World

O Holy Trinity,
Great White Spirit, Father/Mother,
You are the true Lord and Lady,
Master and Mistress of all life and
The Spirit of the Universal Christ
Is Your only born Son/Daughter.
S/He is the spiritual Sun above and beyond the Sun,
And the light of all lights,
At the top of the spiritual mountain,
Which all of us are climbing.

We are Your children of the Earth,
Your people and the sheep of your flock.
Heal us when we’re wounded,
Comfort us when we’re in pain,
Be with us when we’re lonely
And strengthen us when we’re weak.
May Your trusted Angels and Masters,
Guides and helpers in the world of light
Be the good shepherds who lead
Each one of us safely back home
Into the loving union with You.

Help us to know Your love,
So that we may practise and
Manifest it throughout the Earth.
And may Your Divine laws and unerring justice,
Now and forever be the foundation of
All our earthly issues and concerns.

Help us to believe mightily,
Hope joyfully and love You,
Our beloved Creator, Divinely.
Renew us, so that we may do our share of
Saving and redeeming ourselves,
Each other, our world and everything in it.
May the blessing and healing power of Your love
Fill every one of your children of the Earth
And through us flow
Into the farthest and remotest corners of
Your Creation, to regenerate and restore
Every cell and atom within it
To its normal healthy functioning.

In the name of love we ask these things.
We give You thanks and
Praise You for Your glory.

Amen

Created by Anon.
Edited by Aquarius

Recommended Viewing:
• ‘Sunsets’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:26 pm

Is There Any Need For Praying?

Part One

For a long time of our earthly existence the inner connection of our lower self with the spirit realm with its many different levels and the highest one of God is blocked. This is our true home from which we emerge at the beginning of every new lifetime in the material world and to which we return at its end. There is nowhere else for any one of us to go. The inner world individually and collectively influences everything in our world, including you and me. But during many lifetimes we are so thoroughly cut off from it that we have no idea of its presence, the role it plays in our life and the powers it possesses.

This is the place in which every one of us first emerged from the heartmind of the Great Father, the masculine aspect of the Divine Trinity, as a creative idea. At that stage of our development we were merely a spark of the Light of the Universal Christ, the only born Son/Daughter of the Great Father/Mother. Even though we were but a tiny speck of light, we had been programmed that in the fullness of time we would evolve into a perfect human being. Perfect in this context means all aspects of our nature integrated and harmoniously working together, the way they are doing in our Creator.

That’s why every human being will eventually have grown into someone who is half human and half Divine and, like the legendary Jesus, a spiritual Master who is whole and therefore holy. And whether someone is aware of it as yet or not, this is the ideal every one of us has been striving for from the moment of our creation because that is humankind’s evolutionary goal.

When we have spiritually matured sufficiently for our superconscious faculties to rise from their slumbering state, we discover to our astonishment that Heaven and Hell never were places anyone goes to. They are states of consciousness every earthling frequently enter into in earthly life. Isn’t what you, through your addiction(s), are presently going through proof enough? Every experience, good, bad and indifferent ones alike, leaves an impression behind in the memories of our soul. And this has been happening ever since we came away from our spirit home. Each earthly lifetime, and there have been many of that you can be sure, has created another layer of memories that has been stored on top of our recall about our oneness with our Creator and the spirit world.

The effect of this piling up has been that we gradually became completely cut off from the source of our being and our true home. When the turning point of our earthly education has been reached and we are homeward bound, the time for removing these layers, down to the very last one. And that may take many years of working our way through what feels like mountains of emotional/spiritual debris that has accumulated in the memories of our soul, as I can tell you from first hand experience.

For this purpose we are bringing with us into every new lifetime the soul memories that have been stored up to the point of our most recent departure from it. They are stored in the cells of our physical body and the soul is part of our water body, which in turn is part of our physical body, the outer shell and vehicle for getting around in our world. The soul eventually needs to shed layer upon layer of its memories, down to its most unhappy and traumatic ones, and that means reaching ever deeper into our lifetimes of the past. This process can be likened to the peeling of an onion; it’s the emptying out that has been known to the mystics of all ages.

At the beginning of it, when the going gets particularly rough and we are feeling lost, lonely and frightened out of our wits, the need for praying overcomes us for the first time. Our spirit friends and helpers are quietly observing our suffering, but they are not allowed to come to anyone’s help unless it is asked for. Our prayer is their signal that our Christ nature is ready to wake up. The baby in the manger in Bethlehem is a symbolism of this development that takes place in every one of us as soon as we have reached the evolutionary point that our journey home can commence.

None of us is ever left to their own devices during any part of it. Angels and Masters and countless groups of other spirit guides and helpers are constantly with and around us. It’s just that for a long time we are not allowed to know of their presence, as that would interfere with our earthly lessons. Even though they are invisible to earthly eyes, they have always been observing, guiding and protecting us whenever things are in danger of getting completely out of hand with us and our world. And when we are in danger of getting to far away from our predestined pathway, something happens to us that nudges us back onto it. That’s the work of our unseen friends.

It comes as a great surprise to us when we first find out that God is not somewhere in the Heavens above our world and that finding and connecting with our Creator is an inner experience. The physical world is the outermost edge of the whole of Creation. God is the highest level of life and surprisingly this means its deepest innermost point. And during our quiet times of prayer, meditation and reflections on the purpose and meaning of our existence, our earthly mind tunes itself into the frequencies of the higher and eventually highest levels.

Although for a long time we may not feel any response to our prayers, the first one has been the messenger who knocked at the door of our inner consciousness and got the connection between us and our spirit guides going. By the way, every one of our prayers is heard, but sometimes the answer has to be ‘No!’ This happens when our karmic debts and the life lessons we are presently taking part in do not allow anything else. Nonetheless, our spirit helpers respond to every call they receive and support us as far this is possible under the given circumstances.

From ‘Leaving Addictions Behind’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:38 pm

Is There Any Need For Praying? – Part Two

The Mistakes Of The Past

God’s great plan of life always has been and forever will continue to unfold the way it should. We can be sure of this and that it applies as much to our world and all its lifeforms as anywhere else in the whole of Creation. Yet, because we are allowed the freedom to choose how we react to what happens to us, many things can go wrong. They frequently do and there is no need to get unduly upset about it, because the plan provides that plenty of mistakes should be made along our individual and collective evolutionary pathway.

Everything in our world has always worked on a trial and error basis. Without this it would have been impossible for us to learn anything and no progress could have been made from the earliest stages of our race’s development. The Angelic hierarchy is in charge of the great plan and its executor. They, together with innumerable groups of spirit guides and helpers, are our siblings in the great family of all life. All of them are our friends and their task is showing us the way and assisting us – their younger and less experienced and evolved siblings – with the imbibing of our lessons. With their guidance and under their protection, each one of us will eventually be able to do their share of putting things right again, in our own lives and our world. However many earthly lifetimes this may take for each individual, they will be granted.

During the first stage of our earthly education we are allowed to hurt and wound others as much as we like. However, when we have reached the second phase we are finding ourselves at the receiving end of what we once dished out to others. For as long as we are familiar with the processes of life and the existence of the Universal laws, even if we are living a good life and are an example of a citizen, we cannot understand for the life of us why difficult and traumatic things should be happening to us. Find out more about this by following the relevant link at the end of this chapter.

After having tried everything and nothing brought us the relief we were hoping to find, in our present state of ignorance about the spiritual background of our existence, we eventually reach our wits end. It then occurs to us, only seemingly a propos of nothing: ‘Why don’t I try praying?’ This is the most important part of the waking up process of our higher or Christ nature and its superconscious capabilities. German folk wisdom tell us: ‘Wenn die Not am größten, ist uns Gott am nächsten,’ i.e. when our need is greatest, God is nearest. That’s very true! In reality, God is always very close to us because S/H is part of us and we are part of Him/Her, but no help can come to us until we ask for it.

Our first prayer establishes a conscious contact with our friends in the spirit world and every subsequent one strengthens this connection. They are working for and on behalf of the Highest Forces of life, commonly known as God. They have been observing our suffering for quite some time. It has drawn them ever closer and they desperately want to help, but can only do so when the communication channel between their realm and the sufferer at last begins to creak open.

The first prayer also causes something that acts like a chink in the coat of armour that for a long time has surrounded our earthly self. It kept us enclosed as if we were living in a black box whose walls could not be penetrated by the slightest ray of light, in the form of spiritual wisdom and truth. This continues until for us the time has come for our spiritual awakening and the end of our lack of knowledge about God’s true nature and our own. And each time we pray the size of the opening increases and the energies of our spirit helpers can mingle with ours that bit better. This brings us the measure of relief that is right for that particular stage of our development. The more we pray and call for their help on a regular basis, the more of it gets through to us.

If, before this part of my jottings entered your field of vision, did the thought of God’s great plan of life ever set you wondering whether there is any need for praying. Considering that God and the Angels are in charge of us and our world and everything is part of the grand design, including our world evolving into a place where all lifeforms co-exist in peace and harmony, is there any point in it. If we wish that kind of a world come into being, sitting on our behinds and doing nothing will make sure that slowly but surely things on our planet can only get worse because in that case its negative and destructive forces will keep growing more powerful and dominant.

The Age of Aquarius is the period in which humankind’s highest aspirations and most daring dreams are going to come true. And as soon as another one of us decides to do their best to make a valid contribution towards changing our world into the kind of place that could so far only be envisages in our dreams, God and the Angels are happy to respond and do the rest. After all, that’s what they also want because it is written in the great plan of life. The time has come for learning how to work together with the natural forces of Mother Earth, instead of against them the way we used to do in the past while we falsely believed that we could subdue and conquer them.

God and the Angels are the only ones who can show us how to go about it and they do not mind the many mistakes humankind has made in the past, because through them they in their infinite wisdom and kindness and the greatest of patience have been teaching us that conquering and subduing our planet’s natural forces is impossible.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘The New Golden Age’
• ‘Building Our New World’
• ‘Past, Present And Future’
• ‘The Future Of Humankind’
• ‘All Things Are Possible’
• ‘My Dream Of Humankind’s Future’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:21 pm

Is There Any Need For Praying? - Part Three

Guardians And Caretakers Of Mother Earth

Through withholding something for a certain time the Universal Forces are teaching us its value. And in the course of six thousand years of patriarchy, it was the wisdom of the Great Mother that withheld the knowledge of Her presence from us and our world. That’s why it has taken so long to discover that the law of life is love and evolution, evolution through love and that means constantly moving forwards and upwards on the great spiral of life.

The evolutionary pathway of every human being, without exception, starts at the point of spiritual infant- and childhood. Because we do not yet know any better, it’s all right for us to irresponsibly exploit, abuse and squander Mother Earth’s precious resources during this stage of our development. However, in the course of many lifetimes every one of us learns through their own experiences and through them slowly grows into spiritual maturity and adulthood. Realising our mistakes of the past, we are then able and willing to make good where we once sinned and seriously work on redeeming ourselves as one of our planet’s guardian and caretaker.

On the inner level we are all one and there is no separation between anything. The ultimate goal of our earthly education is to evolve into a healer and bringer of the spiritual light of God’s sacred wisdom and truth, so that the Highest Forces of can use us as one of the channels through which it can flow into. This how, with the passing of time, ever more of the darkness of ignorance of our world dissolves. And that’s how every one of us in the end develops into a saviour and redeemer of ourselves, our race and our world.

This is necessary because all of us are not only responsible for every one of our thoughts, words and actions and our own spiritual wellbeing, but also of that of those around us and our whole world. Should that sound like too much of a burden to carry and downright scary to you, bear in mind that each one of us is a young God in the making, who is serving their apprenticeship on the Earth. The material wellbeing of every lifetime rests in the hand of God and the Angels because it is decided by the Karma we brought with us from previous lifetimes and the life lessons we have agreed to take part in.

Be that as it may, the great plan for the development of our race provides for every eventuality. And anyone who has evolved sufficiently is ready for the role of caring for our planet. Its first requirement is living as a good example that others may wish to follow. This means refusing to make excessive demands on Mother Earth’s precious resources and recycling as much as possible. Another part of it thinking of ways that help those around us to grasp that exploiting, robbing and wasting her treasures is no longer part of humankind’s earthly curriculum.

Everybody eventually reaches the point when they are required to make good where they once sinned against our planet and doing everything in their power for its healing. I hope I shall be forgiven for using and paraphrasing my favourite quote from Ecclesiastes: ‘In earthly life everything happens in its season and fulfils the wise higher purpose of teaching us something. And in the fullness of time, they – God and the Angels – are seeing to it that all things in our world that to this day are evil and dark, ugly and wrong, in our view, evolve into something that is good and right, beautiful and filled with light.’

As Mahatma Gandhi once said: ‘The Earth has enough for everybody’s needs, but not everyone’s greed.’ The more of us are doing their share of making our dreams of a peaceful world a reality right here and now, the sooner the spending of endless millions on weapons of destruction stops and they are used for feeding the hungry.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘Why Do Bad Things Happen To Good People?’
• ‘The Birth Of The Christ Child’
• ‘What Happens In Heaven When We Pray?’
• ‘True Prayer’
• ‘Reflections On Prayer’
• ‘On The Wings Of Prayer’
• ‘The Power Of Prayer’
• ‘The End Of The Patriarchy And Return Of The Great Mother’
• ‘The New Golden Age’
• ‘Building Our New World’
• ‘Past, Present And Future’
• ‘The Future Of Humankind’
• ‘All Things Are Possible’
• ‘My Dream Of Humankind’s Future’
• ‘The Great Plan Of Life Unfolds’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:00 pm

Is There Any Need For Praying? – Part Four

Nobody Is Without Flaws

For those who wish to reach the end of their earthly education behaving the right way and in particular not sitting in judgement over anyone is just as important as praying, in some ways even more so. The more highly evolved we become, the more important it is to practise tolerance with our younger and less experienced siblings and be patient with them. Of course they have their flaws, but so do we. And when we see them struggling on their road home, let’s remind ourselves that everybody is walking the same pathway and pursuing the distant goal of being released from the duty of taking part in earthly life for good.

Aware of these things, wise ones never judge anyone. Remembering only too well how difficult it has been for them to come as far as they have helps them to realise that people and things cannot help being the way they are. The only thing that’s the matter with many of them is that they are still in the earlier and earliest stages of their development and learning the earthly lessons that every one of us has in their crude unevolved state has to take part in.

Counting their blessings, these sages bear in mind that with the passing of time, every human being slowly but surely becomes more highly evolved, the same as they themselves are at present. That’s why they merely observe their younger siblings in the great family of humankind – even if they have reached a ripe old age – with interest. Lovingly they think to themselves: ‘This is how I was, the good Heavens alone know how many lifetimes ago. Fancy that! I can’t imagine it, but that’s the evolutionary pathway for everybody, therefore also for me.’ That’s why they smile and refuse judging anything and anyone.

Knowing that, because of God’s Universal laws, whatever anyone sends into the Universe in thought, word and deed, is bound to return to its sender like a boomerang and that in somewhat strengthened form, wise ones carefully watch what they think, speak and do. This helps them to avoid attracting small and narrow minded people into their orbit, who have nothing better to do with their valuable time and energies, which the Universe in its kindness makes available to every one of us in earthly life, than looking for what’s amiss with everything that’s around them.

The whingers and moaners of our world could not live without having something to complain, so leave them to it. To their heart’s delight and content they constantly indulge in this futile and dangerous pastime, blissfully unaware that we can only recognise in others what we are carrying around in our subconscious. What they are doing is known as projection, more about this theme in a moment. Wise ones, however, when they observe something that disturbs them unduly to the point of upsetting them and making them angry, realise that they are projecting one of their own shortcomings onto that person.

This knowledge enables them to spend their time and energies more constructively and profitable by working on their spiritual development, maybe thinking: ‘Okay, we all have everything within, the things that touch me so strongly must be in me or they would not disturb me when I notice them in others. Even though I can’t see this part, I embrace it and ask God and the Angels to help me let go of it. Then I will continue to focus on what’s good, right and beautiful already and leave the unevolved parts in the hands of God and the Angels. In the fullness of time, no doubt, they will transform them, too. It’s not my task to carry the world on my shoulders. And that sets me free to work on overcoming the lower aspects of my nature, so that next time I encounter them in someone, my feathers will remain unruffled.’

To paraphrase St. Matthew 7:3-5: Why do we frequently notice the flaws in other people’s character make-up and are blind to our own? How can we say to others: ‘You have to drop this kind of behaviour, when we are carrying the same around on the subconscious level of our being. After all, everybody has everything within.’ Wise ones know this and that the world around us acts like a mirror that reflects back to us what we are on the subconscious level. That’s why they courageously accept the things that irritate and annoy them in others. Acceptance moves them into our conscious awareness, so that from there they can released once and for all through making the firm decision never to act them out again. This is the best way of removing the flaws from our character make-up and they no longer bother us unduly when we observe them in others. And that, in a nutshell, is the meaning of projection. See the relevant link at the end of this chapter.

A thin veil of consciousness separates our world from the spirit realm, even though in truth they are one. When things are in need of putting right on our side, doing the practical work involved is our job. But we don’t have to face these sometimes more than somewhat difficult tasks on our own. Large numbers of spirit guides and helpers on the other side are always ready to assist. All we have to do is ask. They are in charge of and conducting all earthly procedures and when their help has been requested they are always willing to show us intuitively the best ways of repairing any kind of damage that is in need of our attention.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘About Joy And Sorrow’
• ‘Do Not Judge’
• ‘Gazing Into The Mirror Of The Self – Projection’
• ‘From Fool To Wise One’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:17 pm

Is There Any Need For Praying? – Part Five

A World Of Dualities

Our world is one of dualities and consists of two streams of thought or consciousness that are in polar opposition to each other. One is of goodness and light; the other one is of darkness and destruction. Both are equally creative and are manifesting themselves in our world in many different ways as good and evil. As co-creators with God, through every one of our thoughts, words and actions we are constantly in the process of creating something. Our thoughts create our reality and are incessantly feeding either into the stream of goodness and light or of evil and darkness. Even the smallest contributions increase their power and strength.

Every good, kind and loving thought, word and action adds to the constructive positive good or God stream. Each one is a valuable contribution towards strengthening and increasing its power. And that gradually enables it to absorb more and more of the stream of darkness and ignorance’s contents into itself and transmutes them into blessing and healing energies. This is how every human being sooner or later acquires the power of contributing to making the new golden age a reality on the Earth.

As sparks of the Divine and chips off the old block, all characteristics and powers that are in God are also in us. With their help we brought our world to its present state. But for quite some time fresh spiritual knowledge has been flowing ever more freely, from the wise ones who are in charge of our world on the highest levels of life, into the individual and collective consciousness of our world. And that is the instrument God and the Angels are placing into everybody’s own hands for empowering themselves. This comes about when we change our habitual thinking and behaviour patterns into positive and constructive ones and using them for making the world of our dreams a reality right here and now.

On the inner level we are all siblings in the great family of humankind and every one of us is on the same evolutionary pathway. God and the Angels are with and part of everybody and that ensures that in due course all of us are going to be beautiful and perfect, i.e. whole and holy. The awareness that everybody has the cross of their earthly personality to carry and, when we give them half a chance, have an interesting story to tell opens our hearts to the suffering of others. An overwhelming urge starts to fill our whole being to somehow help those who are spiritually homeless to come to terms and make their peace with the pathway of their present lifetime, and that they themselves once chose it.

Everybody needs to understand that life is by no means a one-off thing but an ongoing evolutionary process that constantly moves every one of us, together with our whole world, forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life. It’s the highest time for a general more spiritual approach to life and getting rid of the illusion that we are separate beings from any one of our fellow creatures. Knowing this opens us to loving them just because they ARE and the way they are. It’s a love that understands the other person’s needs and absorbs their pain and sorrow into itself. This love would never dream of taking anything away from anyone and is happiest when it can keep on giving without restraint.

On the inner level we are all one great family and there is no separation or difference between anything. That is why every single thought, word and action affects life in the whole of Creation and whenever we hurt someone, ultimately we are hurting ourselves. And that applies as much to humankind as it does to Mother Earth’s other kingdoms and everything they contain, trees, bushes and every blade of grass, flowers and vegetables, sunshine and rain, wind and clouds. The Angels and Masters on the highest level of life, the throne of God, are in charge of every form of life throughout the whole of Creation. Naturally, this also includes us and our world. For a long time they have been working hard to raise humankind’s consciousness into understanding that we are an integral part of the Universal siblinghood of all life.

That’s why increasing numbers of us are already capable of perceiving the whole of God’s Creation as one vast family unit in which the atoms of every being are inseparable from all others. Everything is held firmly in the grasp of the will and power, wisdom and love of the Divine Trinity of the Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life and their only born Son/Daughter, the Universal Christ’s light, the Light of all lights and Sun of all Suns. From Its radiance everything in the whole of Creation was brought into being.

If further questions about whether praying is necessary are coming to your mind, as undoubtedly they will, follow the advice of the Bible’s St. Matthew 7:7-8: ‘Ask and it will be given to you, seek and you will find, knock and the door will be opened to you. Everyone who asks receives, the one who seeks finds and to the one who knocks, the door is going to be opened.’ Without knocking at the door to our inner world in some way, gaining access to it is impossible. Prayers and meditations are the keys for removing the bolt that for a long time has been protecting it against intrusions from our earthly selves.

Working and praying unselfishly for the highest good of our whole world is the best way of using this key. God and the Angels are placing it into the hands of those who are ready to receive it. Gaining access is of particular importance now that the sad chapter of around six thousand years of patriarchy and warmongering are over. The wisdom and love of the Goddess’s energies for quite some time have been re-establishing themselves in our world. And through the ever increasing awareness of God’s true nature and our own caused by it, humankind’s spiritual rebirth is unstoppable. Hallelujah!

Let’s do our utmost never to hurt anything that is part of Mother Earth’s kingdoms. We are creatures of love, from love we have come and to love we are now in the process of returning. Bearing this in mind if something has to be said that could be hurtful to another, make an effort to think of kind and loving words to do so. To save and redeem ourselves and our world, with all the love that’s in our heart let’s send nothing but good, kind and loving thoughts, words and actions into our world and not forget to be thankful for every blessing that is ours, every moment of each day.

It’s entirely up to us whether we wish to behave like a wise one or a fool. Foolish ones, through their endless whinging and moaning are busily adding to the power of the dark ignorant stream of consciousness of our world. At the same time they are piling ever more karmic debts into their spiritual account that will have to be redeemed in future lifetimes. Wise ones are careful to avoid this because it would mean needing further earthly lifetimes, maybe several, to redeem them. As ever, the choice is ours.

God speed on your personal healing journey. Like any other one it begins with one step and that, in your case, consists of deciding to make this move. If this is the direction in which you want the river of your life to flow from now on, but you have no idea how to go about it, don’t worry. Ask God and the Angels by praying something along these lines: ‘O Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life, please grant me the gift of Your help and courage, strength and wisdom to succeed with leaving my addictive behaviour patterns behind, so the can be replaced with positive and constructive ones.’ It will not take long until you will be able to see assistance coming towards you and that from many different sides.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘Healers And Healing’
• ‘From Fool To Wise One’
• ‘Prayers For Our Time’
• ‘What Happens In Heaven When We Pray?’
• ‘All Conditions Can Be Healed’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:41 pm

From ‘War And Peace Between Nations’

I Can See Clearly Now

Can God Be Weighed And Measured?

During their earthly self’s state of spiritual ignorance human beings cannot help coming to the conclusion that there is no God and there cannot be one because no proof and tangible evidence of its existence that can be weighed and measured are found anywhere. Yet, because God is in everything, we could not be further from the truth. We can see this for ourselves as soon as our higher nature has woken from its slumber. If we then ask ourselves whether God can be weighed and measured, the answer is a loud and clear: ‘Yes!’ To find the evidence we could have been seeking for a long time, all we have to do is take any object in our world and weigh and measure it. What we are then holding in our hands is a small piece of God and Goddess, the same as we ourselves are as well as anything that can or cannot be weighed and measured.

All our world’s material entities are part of the feminine aspect of the Divine, the Goddess, astrologically represented by the elements Earth and Water. They came into being by the power of the creative ideas, Fire, and the thought processes, Air, of the abstract and invisible masculine aspect of the Divine Trinity, God. In this manner everything that already exists in the whole of Creation was once created and is constantly re-created and maintained by God and Goddess, peacefully and harmoniously working together and responding to each other. Everything that exists is their child, a manifestation of them and therefore their Son/Daughter. Numerologically, the Divine Trinity is expressed by 1 = the Sun, masculine, invisible, abstract, active and outgoing, God. 2 – the Moon, feminine, visible, passive and receptive. 1 + 2 = 3 = their child, the Universal Christ who is the Light of all lights. The Sun in the sky above us is but one of its many physical manifestations and so is the rest of the whole of Creation.

Gemini represents the earthly logical and analytical mind of the small self. Detached from its soft and sensitive feeling side, the soul, this mind is cold and crystal clear in its perceptions and analyses. For as long as its vision is firmly focused on daily life and the concerns of the Earth its understanding remains extremely limited. The earthly mind is a jittery and nervous part of our being that is doubtful and all too easily frightened. This is greatly relieved when during one of our lifetimes in Gemini we learn to tap into the energies of our Sun sign’s polar opposite in the zodiac, Sagittarius. Its most endearing qualities are unbounded faith and trust, but unless they are handled with circumspection these characteristics all too easily deteriorate into gullibility. The gift of a great abundance of joy and hope are another aspect of our ebullient and expansive super-conscious faculties of our Highest or God Self.

Credulity has been one of the main problems of the Piscean Age. This is hardly surprising when one considers that Jupiter co-rules Pisces in tandem with mystic, dreamy and otherworldly – but beware! also devious and deceptive – Neptune. The combined energies of these two planets produced a perfect setting for something as monumental as the Jesus legend. Considering that it was provided by courtesy of the foresight and wisdom of God’s great plan of life, it’s no wonder that it held its spell on so many for such a long time.

By getting the churches to insist that the Jesus story is based on historical facts, its spiritual and mystical components, i.e. the higher esoteric meaning and symbolism behind the tale’s surface words, were hidden away. That with the passing of time they almost got lost altogether was the Angels’ ingenious way of hiding God’s face from us, for as long this was necessary for the unfolding of the great plan of life. However, with the approach of the Age of Aquarius the time had come that the veil of secrecy should be removed and the scales slowly be taken from humankind’s eyes.

The deeper we are moving into the new age, the more of us are getting rid of the spiritual blinds that for such along time kept us from understanding God’s nature and our own, as well as our relationship with the Divine. Oh wonder and miracle, they can be seen quite clearly again:

I can see clearly now, the rain has gone.
I can see all obstacles in my way.
Gone are the dark clouds that had me blind
It’s gonna be a bright, bright Sun-shiny day.

I think I can make it now, the pain is gone.
All of the bad feelings have disappeared.
Here is the rainbow I’ve been praying for.

Look all around, there’s nothing but blue skies.
Look straight ahead, nothing but blue.
I can see clearly now, the rain has gone,
I can see all obstacles in my way
Gone are the dark clouds that had me blind.

Johnny Nash

From ‘Songs Of Inspiration’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:39 pm

Present Events On The Earthly Plane

Part One

Many of you by now are aware that thought is the most powerful force in the whole of Creation. It is through the thinking and behaviour patterns you developed in the course of many lifetimes, each one of you for a long time has been doing their share of making it that way. Because of this all of you together are responsible for the present sad state of your world. Yet, those who are reading these words may have reached the major turning point of their spiritual development which they have been waiting for a long, long time. With the knowledge the Angels and I are bringing you we are laying the tools into everyone’s own hands for making this earthly lifetime into one that is different from all those experienced up to now.

The law of life is love and for those whose inner eyes have opened and are therefore ready to act on the wisdom before them, the present earthly sojourn is filled with countless opportunities for paying the spiritual debts with the people around them as well as your whole world. Every one of you, without exception, is offered plenty of chances for making good where you sinned against the law of life during the lessons of the early parts of your earthly education. There is no need to get unduly upset about the things you did in the past and for the crimes that were committed, many of them in the name of a God you did not yet understand. Every part of it has been an essential ingredient of My great evolutionary plan of life, to help you and your world to learn from your own experiences and through this grow in wisdom and understanding. But this is not meant to continue indefinitely.

The time will come on the Earth when the last one of you has woken from their spiritual slumber and gradually matures into spiritual adulthood. When you have reached that stage of your development, you freely and willingly wish to do everything you can to put things right in your world and treat Mother Earth, your host for a time, with the respect and love she so richly deserves. You will then be treading the path of the mysteries and to enable you to do this successfully, you need to take good care of every aspect of your being as well as your surroundings. In all your endeavours seek to create peace and harmony and aim to be precise in your thinking, for this is the foundation on which the whole of spirit life is built.

Rest assured that whenever one of you is doing their best, the Angels and I are only too happy to do the rest. And the time has come when aspiring healers and lightbringers, through the power of their thoughts and with the help of their inner guidance, are going to be taught by the Angels and Me how to tap into and wisely work with the power of My healing magic that is part of the positive stream of consciousness of your world. Every one of you possesses psychic gifts, at least in seedform, that are waiting to be developed. This is an essential preliminary to gaining access to the gifts of My Christ power, which for some time has been coming alive in ever more human hearts and souls.

Many things that still have to happen in your world appear to be terrible on the surface. In spite of this, wise ones are capable of keeping their peace because they appreciate that what they are seeing is necessary for the clearing out process of some of humankind’s most ancient individual and collective karmic debts that have been waiting for a long time to be redeemed. Everything that is presently taking place is also an essential part of the breaking down of the old order. The events have the purifying and cleansing effect on humankind’s earthly mind that is required to bring about the opening of its heart centre. As you are living in times with an ever speeding up pace of scientific and technological progress, it is of great importance to see to it that your earthly mind does not become so powerful that it takes over your whole being, as this can cause the closing down of your heart centre.

The wise ones who are toiling by day and night behind the scenes on the higher and highest levels of life on humankind’s behalf are aware of its difficulties. They have always been working hard on opening of human hearts, for they are part of the Universe’s great loving and compassionate heart. The more widely yours opens the better the Angels and Masters can use you as a channel through which the blessing and healing power of My love can flow into your world. This is how in every human heart the spark of My light eventually stirs from its slumber. It is born each time one of you brings forth, from deep within their own being, their highest, best and noblest characteristics.

At the moment of their conception, every human being inherits these qualities from Me. Developing and working with them is the only way of salvation that has ever been available to the human race. The awakening of the Christ spirit in you and working with it is its true and only redeemer. So, go forth with thankfulness in your heart for the Divine wisdom and truth that for some time by now has been flowing with increasing strength into the individual and collective consciousness of your world. As the Angels and I promised you in the Jesus legend, greater miracles than the ones described in this tale you shall see. In due course, the Angels and I will be able to work them through each and every one of you.

But before this can happen, many of humankind’s outstanding oldest karmic obligations are outstanding and waiting for their redemption. That’s why more suffering is still necessary and has to be endured by you and your world. But I promise you that it will not take long until you will be able to see with much greater clarity plenty of evidence of how My Divine will and power, love and wisdom are at work and spreading everywhere on the earthly plane. There is no need for shying away from anything that comes your way. All will be well in the end, I assure you.

Wise ones appreciate that what they used to think of as being in the Heavens above and therefore infinitely removed from them, is actually within them. This is how every human being has a strong affinity with every level of life, from the lowest up to the highest. On the physical and mental, etheric and spiritual level identical life atoms are as much present in each one of you as they are in spheres far away from the Earth. And within each one of you there is a connection with the energies and influences of the planets, not only of your solar system but also all others in the whole of Creation.

There are many in earthly life who have chosen their present lifetime not to play the role of the pleasure seeker but for helping humankind’s spiritual progress in some way. That’s why they have no time for endlessly attending meetings and workshops or ostentatiously doing good works. It’s their very presence that brings joy and comfort to those around them, for example the families into which they were born and those where they are attending to the duties of parenthood. And whatever your present occupation may be, your best work is done when you are true to your real nature as a son/daughter of God and provide comfort and love, warmth and light for every flower that blooms in the garden of your life, wherever you may find yourself.

After all, you are a spark of the Divine, of Me, a chip off the old block, as you might say. From love you have come and to love you are returning. Through the Jesus legend the Angels and I to this day are providing your world with many demonstrations of what can be achieved when the power and glory of My love, the Christ love, comes alive in human hearts and manifests itself as light that gradually grows powerful enough to radiate it into the farthest and remotest corner of My Creation, to wherever it is needed.

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:48 pm

The Alphabet of Friendship

(A)ccepts you as you are.
(B)elieves in ‘you’.
(C)alls you sometimes just to cheer you up and say: ‘Hello!’
(D)oesn’t give up on you.
(E)nvisions the whole of you, even the hidden and unfinished parts.
(F)orgives your mistakes.
(G)ives unconditionally.
(H)elps you.
(I)nvites you into their life and space.
(J)ust accompanies you on our pathway through life.
(K)eeps you close at heart.
(L)oves you for who you are and not what you have.
(M)akes a difference in your life.
(N)ever Judges.
(O)ffers support.
(P)icks you up when you’re down.
(Q)uiets your fears.
(R)aises your spirits.
(S)ays only good things about you, but also
(T)ells you the truth whenever this is necessary.
(U)nderstands you.
(V)alues you.
(W)alks beside you.
(X)-plains things you don’t understand.
(Y)ells when you won’t listen and
(Z)aps you back into reality.

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:19 pm

Present Events On The Earthly Plane – Part Two

The Divine Trinity In You

To this day it comes as a surprise for many in your world that the Divine Trinity is something quite different from the way it was presented to you during the six thousand years of patriarchy. In keeping with My great plan it held sway over your world for wise educational purposes. You will be glad to hear that this sad chapter of humankind’s development has definitely run its course, now that the Age of Aquarius is with you. This age, in sharp contrast with the previous one, is the age of wisdom and truth. By now they are flowing into increasing numbers of human hearts and souls that have opened and therefore are ready to receive them intuitively, directly from the Angels and Me.

The time has come for telling you that the Divine Trinity consists of the Great Father/Mother of all life and Me. I am their only born Son/Daughter, the Spirit of the Universal Christ, the Sun of all Suns and Light of all Lights. In Me God and Goddess are inseparable and the same is true for you. The physical aspect of your existence is the outermost edge of My Creation. Although you in that world you appear in the role of woman or man and you tend to think of yourself in that way, because you are sparks of Me all My powers and characteristics are also in you. That’s why the masculine/feminine and spirit/soul are in every one of you and, like in Me, they cannot be separated from each other. As above, so below!

The Angels and Masters around My throne are in charge of the great plan of life and the whole of the Angelic hierarchy is its executor. As soon as the Christ-consciousness within you is stimulated and wakes from its slumbering state, you begin to respond to the emanations of My light. You do not have to be particularly intellectual or clever for this. If anything, an over-developed earthly mind can be a serious obstacle that keeps the door to your superconscious faculties firmly closed. You then have difficulties grasping the existence of other more highly evolved worlds and their beings in the spirit realm on the higher and highest aspects of life that have much higher vibrations than the earthly ones.

It is for this reason that some of your scientists are struggling with this concept and they fail to understand that the spirit realm is of the greatest importance for everything that happens on their plane of life. Without its spiritual background there would be no Earth and no other planets that can be seen by earthly eyes and telescopes, no matter how powerful they may be, anywhere in the whole of the created world. They would simply not exist. For as long as the door to the superconscious faculties of people with this lack of vision remains closed, they will find it impossible to comprehend anything that requires peering beyond the ends of their noses and reaches above their limited horizons.

Whenever wise ones encounter people like this, they know that the best way of dealing with them is to patiently wait for their awakening to happen and meanwhile respecting and loving them just the way they are. Wise ones have no difficulties with this because they are aware that every human eventually reaches the developmental point when they too understand that the Universe is teeming with life that is invisible to earthly eyes. And that’s the way all of you in the end are going to learn how to treat the whole of humankind. Why not start now by being as tolerant and compassionate, kind and loving as you can in all your encounters, especially when coming across your younger and less experienced siblings in the great family of humankind? And because your imagination is a powerful tool, whatever kind of experiences may still have to come your way, take care not to create obstacles in your mind where in truth there aren’t any. Each time you think of the young souls around you and imagine the way they one day surely will be, you are helping them to bring their higher evolved state about.

Your imagination is part of Mine and in both of us it is the source of the creative process. In Mine I am constantly holding the whole of My Creation and each one of you exists in it somewhere as a minute creature that has something of Me in it. This means that is also has the power of growing and evolving into a more beautiful and perfect being, i.e. one who is whole and holy, and whose consciousness and understanding is at all times expanding. I am spirit/soul, God/Goddess, masculine/feminine, all in one and inseparable and so is each one of you, My beloved children of the Earth, for you are sparks of Me and contain My seeds. And in the fullness of time you will be able to grasp that every one of My seed atoms within you, even in its initial state, contains the whole of the Universe.

And when you have spiritually matured sufficiently you not only wish that your friends and family but the whole of humankind and your world should find everlasting health, happiness and peace, the power is within you to do something about it and to ensure that it happens regardless of what events may still have to take place on the physical plane of life. Besides, every one of you possesses psychic powers and in many of you they already developing very well. Your intuition is part of this. The Angels and I have always been trying to communicate with you through it. We always have been the small still voice of your conscience that knows the way of all things and never leads you astray. Whenever in the past you ignored My calling, it was to your detriment. Yet, once you realise what kind of a gift your intuition truly is, you will never want to do anything without us.

With our guidance and under our protection you will eventually be walking the pathway of your life feeling utterly safe and at peace because you know you are always doing the right things. This does not stop when you leave the earthly plane behind and your explorations and studies are taking you onto ever higher levels of My Creation. But before this can happen, your earthly personality with its physical body and mind, spirit and soul through clean living and thought processes needs to be transformed by you into a pure white temple where kindness and goodness rule supreme. Only then can the light of My Spirit fill your whole being and shine through you to touch and heal everything you come into contact with.

My message to those who are struggling with pain and suffering and who are thoroughly weary of everything Earth life has to offer, is: just keep on keeping on. Reach out for the hands of the Angels and Me, so we can help you work your way through the last ones of your karmic debts. You are safe and no harm will ever come to you, for we are with you and will never leave you. Your spirit and soul are indestructible and nothing and nobody can destroy them. And I would like every one of you, My beloved children of the Earth, to know that as sparks of Me there is nothing too high or too great that you – with our help – cannot achieve in the end.

I am your Highest Self and the more the Christ aspect of your nature takes over your small earthly self, the easier it becomes for the Angels and Me to work through you. Performing similar healing miracles and even greater ones like those I showed you in the Jesus legend are then quite on the cards. The healing Angels will gladly work a miracle for you when the last one of your karmic debts has been redeemed. Alas, this can only be done through finding yourself for a sufficient length of time at the receiving end of the suffering you once caused others. So be patient and work on developing a positive and constructive attitude towards your existence. You will not fail if you combine this with good, kind and loving activities in earthly life and exemplary behaviour towards every lifeform that shares your world with you. That’s when the healing Angels in co-operation with the Lords or Angels of Karma are sure to decide that for you a healing miracle is justified.

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:43 pm

Present Events On The Earthly Plane – Part Three

Nearer My God To Thee

Grasping the meaning of the spiritual knowledge that for quite some time has been flowing ever more forcefully into the individual and collective consciousness of your world is different from merely reading it. Understanding has the power of raising your whole being into the consciousness of the infinite and eternal world of spirit, your true home in which you will forever have your being. This is your preparation for when you have reached the end of your earthly education and, after handing back to Mother Earth your present physical body in as good condition as possible, you are going to be released into the greater freedom of the spirit realm.

For every lifetime this is the case when its purpose has been fulfilled, the work you came to do has been carried out, the lessons you wanted to take part in have been absorbed sufficiently and the right amount of your karmic debts has been paid. Can you remember what kind of a relief it was when you first realised that in truth there is no death, that when you leave your physical body behind your spirit/soul merely moves into different dimensions of life? The knowledge of this is the birthright of the whole of humankind and every one of My children within it.

Every new earthly lifetime is designed to take you that bit nearer to Me. All of you eventually discover that your God is not someone who is sitting on a throne in a far distant place that exists high above the clouds of your world somewhere. You will be glad to learn that I am by no means a wifeless Father who sits on a throne with his Son, who has neither a mother nor a companion to support him. What a sad existence that would have been, if it had been true. The Angels and I inspired this unlikely tale and provided you with religions that would do their best to suppress the shreds of truth, which were given by the Great Mother’s love and wisdom from behind the scenes of earthly life, and dared to rear their heads.

Any method was good enough for the purpose of suppressing the truth, especially the most cruel ones that were the essential ingredients of the violence and warmongering of those days. Much of the old and most ancient karmic debts that were created then are presently being redeemed through the suffering of your world. And because some young and inexperienced spirit/souls still need lessons of this nature, this kind of thing has not yet ceased to exist in some parts of your world. Can you imagine the mountains of negative Karma that were brought about in this way and the soul growth that followed in its wake, as well as those that such actions are creating to this day?

It is through withholding and giving that the Mother’s wisdom teaches your world the value of concepts and things. The ideas about truth and peace for a while disappeared almost entirely from your world, so that when they eventually re-established themselves, people would treasure them highly and guard them most carefully, allowing nothing to wipe them out again. Let’s start with the fact that I am your Creator, the Great Father/Mother of all life, that you are My beloved child of the Earth and that you have a very special relationship you have with Me.

Hearing such things at first surprises you, but in due course the feeling that they make sense and are right rise from your innermost being into the consciousness of your earthly being. This is how I have always tried to guide you intuitively and at last you are becoming aware of My presence and start to respond to it. And next time when you are out and about in Mother Nature, enjoying the greenery around you and the sweet sound of bird’s voices communicating with each other, and feel particularly near to Me you enjoy the thought that in truth we are much closer than that. It is likely that by then the Divine spark within you has transformed itself into an inner light that is doing its share of illuminating the darkness of the earthly plane of life. Knowing that spiritually light is knowledge and ignorance is darkness, you do not hesitate to share your learning with anyone who is in need of it. In the fullness of time, this is how every human being is required to make their contribution towards transmuting their own and your planet’s heavy atoms of matter into light and vibrant spiritual ones.

Through this process Mother Earth is going to be transformed into a planet of healing and peace. Each one of you was created for one specific task in this work and has their own pathway to walk, role to play, work to do and truth to find. In your search for truth, forget about finding it in history books, for they were written to promote the glory of the winners. Therefore, not surprisingly, they are filled with untruths. Look into your own heart instead and learn to listen to Me, the small still voice of your conscience, the wise one or living God within. Bear in mind that your life’s work can only be done by you and that your neighbour’s role cannot be played by you.

Never forget that all the religions that ever appeared in your world have been but different roads that lead up the same spiritual mountain of the oneness with Me. Every belief system is all equally valuable and good and is doing justice to the evolutionary level the people following it have reached at any given moment and the Karma they brought with them from previous lifetimes. Rest assured that everything that ever happened in your world has been part of My evolutionary plan for all life and that this will forever continue. The design for humankind’s spiritual development is an integral part of the great overall plan.

Even though during the early stages of their earthly education human beings are unaware of this, I have always been with you and you with Me; this will forever be the case. This is why every prayer is heard and none of anyone’s thoughts, words and actions are secrets to the Angels and Me. Divine love does not command or force anyone to do anything. That’s why you have been granted the gift of freedom of choice and nobody on My side of the veil that separates your world from Mine would ever dream of forcing you to do anything. The outcome of this is that when one of you wants My help, it has to be asked for. There is no other way. When you are in dire straits and the need for praying overcomes you, it’s not that I am drawing closer to you. Being one with you, this is impossible. Your prayer is the necessary first step that opens the communication channel and direct link with the Angels and Me. It is you who in this way is coming nearer to Me and you need to do so freely and willingly, of your own accord that has its origin in a deep inner need. That’s the only way it can be done. Read more about this by following the link ‘Is There Any Need For Praying?’ at the end of this chapter.

Human hearts that have opened to loving My way have no need for commandments to tell them not to kill and harm any creature. This is in sharp contrast to the behaviour patterns during the early stages of humankind’s earthly education. During the six thousand years of patriarchy, the ten commandments of the Abrahamic traditions had been given and were well known. As it was not yet known that all of you are responsible for every thought, word and deed, in spite of what the sacred texts of your religions taught, for example in the Talmud, the Bible and the Koran, people were forced to kill and destroy, hurt and wound each other and that by the millions.

Let’s round things off by paraphrasing Søren Kierkegaard, 1883-1855, the Danish theologian and poet, social critic and religious author who is widely considered to be the first existentialist philosopher: ‘Praying does not change God, it changes us.’ Prayer is the beginning of your homeward bound journey into the conscious oneness with Me. I am in everything and everything is in Me, the good as well as the bad and indifferent. That which is good, right and beautiful in your world is the higher evolved part, i.e. good = God. This is the one every human being has been striving for from the moment of its conception in the heartmind of Me. Every good, kind and loving thought, word and deed adds to the power of good or God and decreases that of the lower crude and unevolved part, known to you as bad and evil or in the olden days as the devil.

In Kierkegaard’s time God was still thought of as a constant static and unchanging force, but you will now be able to see for yourself that in truth it is a constantly changing and expanding one. And if you think that what is before you here is good, right and beautiful and decide to share it with as many as possible of those around you, you will be making a valuable contribution towards increasing the God force of your world and decreasing its evil counterpart.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Age Of Aquarius’
• ‘Freedom Of Choice – 1’
• ‘Freedom Of Choice – 2’
• ‘Freedom Of Choice – 3’
• ‘Don’t Quit!’
• ‘Don’t Give Up’
• ‘Is There Any Need For Praying?’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:32 pm

Present Events On The Earthly Plane – Part Four

Walking By Faith

The following is the essence of a teaching from the White Eagle group of spirit guides that appeared in the book ‘Festivals & Celebrations’: ‘As a spark of the Divine every human being is a young God in the making and whenever one of you tunes their earthly mind into the frequencies of the Highest, vibrations of peace are created. Through making an effort to think nothing but good, constructive and positive thoughts and directing your hopes, dreams and aspirations towards the highest forces of life, the Christ consciousness in you expands and grows. In this process you gradually evolve into a vortex of spiritual light that, under the guidance and protection of God and the Angels, has the power of changing the dark, evil and destructive elements of your world into good, right and beautiful ones that are filled with light.

‘This is how, with the passing of time, your confidence in the Highest Forces of life grows and you develop true faith that is accompanied by feelings of deep inner peace and harmony. You have read ‘The Great Plan Of Life Unfolds’ and your inner guidance tells you that it is speaking the truth. From that time onwards you have been walking the pathway of your life by the kind of faith that has its roots in a deep inner knowingness that, with the help of God and the Angels, all things are possible and miracles really can be worked as soon as the conditions are right. You have every reason to trust because you not merely believe but know that many different forces of life are working in the background of the earthly plane for the highest good and the greatest joy of the whole of humankind and your world. On the deepest innermost level of your being you know beyond any shadow of a doubt that everything will be well in the end for the simple reason that the cycles of life always have been and forever will be moving forwards and upwards on God’s eternal evolutionary spiral.

‘In spite of long spells of darkness, for example the six thousand years of patriarchy that kept humankind trapped in the prison of ignorance of spiritual matters and the evil that was created through this state of affairs, individually and collectively you and your world have been progressing nonetheless. To help the opening of humankind’s heart centre, God’s heavenly light has always been penetrating as deep as possible into the individual and collective consciousness of your world. As a result, increasing numbers of you by now are manifesting their Christ or God nature and are behaving with love and compassion, goodwill and patience towards all lifeforms in Mother Earth’s loving embrace. The legendary Master Jesus represents the Christ aspect in every human being. Regardless of the fact that for a long time it exists merely in seed form as a tiny spark of the Great Light of the Universal Christ, it has always been there in every one of you.

‘Through taking possession of the spark and developing it, in due course all of you will be doing their share of assisting your planet with its transformation into one of healing and peace that radiates its energies into the farthest and remotest corners of the whole of Creation, to wherever it is needed. And when at last you have reached the end of your earthly education and you are free to explore the higher and eventually highest regions of life, you will never be let loose on your own on anything in the spirit realm. The Angels and Masters and we, your spirit friends and helpers, will always be by your side to show you where to go, what to do and the things that are in keeping with God’s great plan of life and those that are not and therefore would be unacceptable. This is no change from how we have always been guiding you and that on a reasonably long leash. You never have been alone and you never will be. God bless you all and peace be with you and your world. When St. Paul is said to have written in the Corinthians 5:7: ‘We walk by faith, not by sight.’, who would have thought that the time would come when the true meaning of the Jesus tale had been revealed and ever more of you would really be walking that way?

‘To help you with this, we are glad to tell you that there is a great deal more to every one of you than can be observed on the outer physical plane of life. You are multi-faceted jewels and many of the components of your whole being are still hidden from your conscious awareness, waiting to be discovered by you. Some have difficulties coming to terms with the concept that they are eternal beings who cannot die and that they have taken part in earthly life many times before. We hear them ask: ‘If this is true, why don’t I have any recall of what happened to me?’

‘The memories of all your previous lifetimes are stored in your soul on the subconscious level of your being. From there they are influencing everything you do in many different ways. This is how you bring with you into every new lifetime the earthly personality that has thus far been developed by you and it’s for your own protection that you are shielded against knowing about what went on before. That’s because you have taken part in every aspect of humankind’s earthly curriculum, as all of you have to do and therefore have experienced some of the best as well as the worst this plane of life has to offer. Sometimes you found yourself at the giving end and on other occasions on the receiving one. If you knew about the things you did and have been involved in, you would find it impossible to live with yourself in the realities of each new lifetime with its fresh beginning. This is why God’s wisdom and love guard you against the knowledge of your soul memories until you have spiritually matured sufficiently to deal with them.’

Recommended Reading:
• ‘You Are A Precious Jewel’
• ‘You Are Special’
• ‘Learning To Trust The Highest’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:41 pm

Seeing The Greater Picture

Part One

The following is the essence of a teaching from the White Eagle group of spirit guides that appeared in Stars of the North Newsletter January 2019: ‘The law of life is love and the Angels and Masters around the throne of God are in charge of and responsible for God’s great evolutionary plan. All life in the whole of Creation, including you and your world, down to the smallest details is constantly being cared for by the Angelic hierarchy and countless groups of other spirit friends and helpers. We are but one of these groups and we would like you to become aware that nothing anywhere in the world of matter can appear without first having been created in ours.

‘We have come today to try to lift those who are finding it difficult to come to terms with their suffering and that of your world, above the limitations of their earthly understanding. To enable us to do this, we need to draw their attention to the Universal or God’s laws, by which all life in the whole of Creation is ruled. Naturally, this includes every one of you and your whole world. We can hear some of you saying: ‘If the law of life is love, what about the suffering and sadness of the many tragedies that have always been happening in our world? If it were true that our God is love, how can such this Deity allow these things?’

‘The time has come for you to know that nothing in the whole of Creation ever is a coincidence or happens perchance without an apparent cause. Although many in your world believe that this is the case, it could not be further from the truth. Everything that manifests itself on the outer plane first has to be created on the inner spiritual level one. The Universe is teeming with life that is invisible to earthly eyes and to make humankind’s earthly existence possible, countless numbers of spirit beings are ceaselessly toiling in its background. Love is their only motivation and when one of you thanks them for what you have received, they are very grateful indeed.

‘Whenever something tragic takes place in your world, the part you can see is but one aspect of the event. When you view from the higher spiritual perspective what in your world comes across as major and minor accidents and disasters, the whole picture emerges. It then becomes clearly visible that what you have been witnessing is something so wise and wonderful that in due course it will provide the spirit/soul of those involved with many blessings and great joy. Being aware of this, wise ones accept what life brings them. If they have to face something negative and painful, they do not complain and accept that it’s their turn to take part in the Great Father/Mother’s lesson of teaching their beloved children of the Earth the nature of suffering.

‘The memories of every experience you had in the course of many lifetimes are stored in your soul. You bring them with you into all future lifetimes, when they will be affecting you – for better or for worse – from the subconscious level. When you have become familiar with the nature of suffering through enduring troubles and pain of your own, it will be your soul memory of those times that are going to stop you from ever again hurting any living creature.

‘Wise ones, who know that through their behaviour in previous lifetimes, they themselves are the cause of their suffering, first forgive themselves for what they did in the past. Then they focus on forgiving the people against whom they sinned however many lifetimes ago this may have taken place. If you are suffering yourself, the sooner you get on with this, the more quickly you will be ready to be released from the duty of wandering through the dark tunnel of the lessons of earthly life.

‘And when we can get the ‘doubting Thomases’ in your midst to also start looking at earthly life from the spiritual vantage point, it will not take long until they too will be able to recognise that what appears to their earthly selves as a tragedy is nothing but the outworking of God’s laws and how they manifest themselves in earthly life. Our task is to help as many of you as possible find peace through understanding your true nature and the wise higher purpose of everything that happens in your world. Everything is but a passing phase and a necessary part of the tests and trials every one of you, without exception, as a spark of the Divine has to endure in the course of your earthly education. It serves the purpose of familiarising you with every aspect of your nature, including those that for a long time are unknown to your earthly personality.

‘As you know by now, spiritually knowledge is light and not knowing is darkness. And each one of our visits is bringing you as much of light of the Great Mother’s wisdom and truth as the Angels in charge of us consider to be right for the present state of the development of those reading it. More shall follow in due course, but meanwhile we are willing to communicate intuitively with anyone whose earthly mind is tuned into our frequencies in the world of light. It is head is the radiance of the Star of the Universal Christ, the Sun of all Suns and the Light of all lights. This is the manner in which all Aquarian jottings as well as our messages have always been given. The more the purifying power of the Christ light fills your hearts and souls, the better you will be able to see the beauty and wisdom of God’s great plan and recognise how it has always taken care of humankind’s evolutionary progress and that of your world.

‘During the early stags of your earthly existence your mind cannot yet grasp this kind of thing. Only when your superconscious faculties begin to unfold and gradually open to the blessings of the Highest like a flower to the Sun, you slowly begin to perceive that there is something good in everything. Whatever may still have to happen, never forget that the many difficulties that still have to be encountered by everybody on the earthly plane are the outworking of God’s great evolutionary plan. And because the main law of life is love, everything at all times is sure to work together for humankind’s highest good and evolutionary progress.

‘Radiating from the law of love are the sub-laws of evolution and of cause and effect or the law of Karma, which ensures that everything in the fullness of time returns to its source. In itself this law is not the cause of anything in your life, you yourself are. Every bit of it contains was created through your own thoughts, words and actions of past lifetimes. Don’t you think that it’s therefore fair enough that every transgression of the law of love can only be made good or redeemed by you, the transgressor?

Recommended Reading:
• ‘Why Is There So Much Suffering In Our World?’
• ‘Why Do Bad Things Happen To Good People?’
• ‘The Law Of Karma’
• ‘The Cause Of All Suffering In Our World’
• ‘Heaven And Hell’
• ‘Heaven And Hell – An Allegory’
‘Forgiveness’
• ‘Reflections On Forgiveness’
• ‘Forgiveness Prayer’
• ‘Vengeance Is Mine!’