Food For Thought - Part Two

Forum rules
In this category please do not start new topics that aren't directly related to Awakening / Spiritual Enlightenment / Truth-Realization.
aquarius123esoteric

Re: Food For Thought - Part Two

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:41 pm

The Background Of The Lord’s Prayer - Part Two

The Cross Of Our Earthly Existence

Re-establishing our inner connection with the spirit of the Universal Christ is the birthright of every human child of the Earth. Our task as aspiring healers and lightbringers is the building of a new bridge of love between Heaven and Earth, God and all of humankind. And I hope my version of the Lord’s Prayer will help you to do this. True prayers from our heart and soul invite the stream of the Great Father/Mother’s eternal love, wisdom and truth to fill our whole being. From there it can then flow into the farthest and remotest corners of Creation. This spiritual power gradually transforms Mother Earth into a planet of healing and peace. Ignorance and fear are the two greatest evils of our world, which to this day are hindering this development. May the living waters of the Highest Mind, Its wisdom and truth, cleanse and purify our consciousness and that of our world.

May our new understanding of God’s great plan of life help us to dissolve and get rid of these evils, once and for all. Like all truly great ideas, this plan is ingeniously simple. It works as follows: every human spirit who enters earthly life for the first time is like a blank slate on which nothing has been written before. We are like newly born infants who have just left the warmth and security of our mother’s womb. Never having experienced Earth life before, all we know is that which is happening around us. We have already absorbed the influences on our mother through her bloodstream and nervous system. So that we should become familiar with the deepest and darkest aspects of our own nature and humankind’s in general, we are born into environments where they can be explored. The people around us are our only teachers and by copying their behaviour, we learn and become ever more like them.

This is what’s happening to the young and inexperienced souls who are sharing earthly life with us at present. Witnessing the uninhibited killing, maiming and the sadistic infliction of suffering of the grownups around them, as soon as they are old enough they want to be accepted as full members of society. Wishing to be like the others, these young souls have precious little choice but joining those around them in their thinking and activities. This places them into polar opposition to old and experienced souls who are in the process of developing their Christ nature. This means learning to love wisely, the way God loves all of us, His/Her children of the Earth, without exception. Each can only find out through their own experiences the truth of the saying that love understands all and because of it forgives all.

When we forgive our younger siblings for their trespasses, because we love them as children of God and our siblings in the family of humankind and all life, this does not mean we are condoning their deeds. But, considering what the future has in store for these youngsters, including reincarnating onto a much less evolved planet than the Earth, don’t you think that forgiveness and tolerance, compassion and love are more in place than anything else? No matter what age someone’s physical body may be, the one inhabiting it can nonetheless be a young soul. You don’t have to be an Angel who is watching in the background of our existence to tell a young soul from an old one. Their actions and reactions to people and situations in daily life tell us this much more easily than anything else.

Old souls know that the Universal laws ensure that any kind of suffering we inflict upon others during any stage of our development does eventually return to us, if not in this lifetime then in a future one. Yet, they are also aware that our Creator’s love and wisdom sees to it that this should only happen when our earthly self has grown strong enough to shoulder the cross we ourselves created in the ignorance of our innocence. The cross of life we are all carrying around with us is our earthly personality with all its flaws and imperfections, weaknesses as well as strengths.

However, that is not the way God created us. The small earthly self was developed by none other than us, not in just one lifetime but many. In previous ones this part of our being produced the hurdles and obstacles we now have to struggle with and try to overcome in our daily lives. Every bit of the Karmic debts one of us ever incurred in one of their lifetimes will eventually be presented for settlement and redemption, of that we can be sure, even though to come about may take a thousand lifetimes ahead. The Creator’s wisdom provides that by this time we shall be sufficiently evolved to ask the Angels for their help. We shall know that they are constantly with us and that, in spite of the fact that they can and will not do our work for us, all we have to do is humbly request their support. For anyone who asks, they are always willing to give sufficient strength and courage to deal with what has to be faced.

Whatever my fate still has in store for me and any pain and suffering I have to endure as a result, it comforts me to know that every bit of it serves the wise higher purpose of teaching me the nature of suffering. Through our own suffering the characteristics of our Christ nature begin to stir from their slumber. At the sight of someone’s else’s, human and animal alike, we now have a good idea of what they are going through. And that arouses feelings of compassion and love for them, as well as for everyone else who is afflicted in some way and anyone who is less well off in life than we are. This is usually accompanied by a deep inner urge to somehow bring relief of some kind.

From ‘Astrology As A Lifehelp On The Healing Journey’

https://www.booksie.com/560112-astrology-as-a-lifehelp
So long as this you fail to see:
That death precedes re-birth!
A gloomy guest you’ll always be,
Upon this darkling Earth.

Goethe

You can find my writings and download
them free of charge from my website
www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:09 pm

You Are Never Alone

‘Know that you are never alone.
God and the Angels are constantly with you.
They are holding, comforting and loving you,
totally and unconditionally,
no matter what may ever befall you.’

Some people believe that you, My beloved children of the Earth, on that plane of life are completely left to your own devices and can do whatever you like. This is a false belief that could not be further from the truth. Nothing in your world or elsewhere is a coincidence or happens perchance. A wise higher reason lies behind everything. And wherever you may find yourselves at any given moment, the events of your life could only ever come about because they are part of My great plan for the evolution of all life. The Angels and Masters around My throne, the Christ Circle, are the executors of My plan. They are also responsible for the development of every aspect of you and your world. All life in the whole of Creation is subject to the close scrutiny of the Angels and Masters, and many other groups of guides and helpers in My world, the realm of light. Even though they are invisible to earthly eyes, let no-one run away with the idea that they do not exist. They are the eye that never sleeps.

For educational reasons spirit/souls of different evolutionary levels are at any given time taking part in earthly life. At any given time there are younger and less experienced spirit/souls in your midst who are undergoing the first grade of their earthly schooling. Because so far they are unaware of the true higher purpose and meaning of their existence, it is inevitable that they are interfering with the smooth functioning of your world. That’s how the Angels and I are providing the tests and trials for their older and more experienced siblings in the great family of humankind.

When some of them hunt one or the other of the animal species of your world to the brink of extinction, the Angels inspire those of your scientists, who are in the process of waking up to and are beginning to follow the motivations of their higher God or Christ nature, with ideas for avoiding this. As soon as one of them becomes seriously interested in the welfare of your planet and its animal population, we can use them as channels through whom our wisdom and truth can flow into the consciousness of your world. This is how it comes about that the development of processes like the cloning of endangered species is entrusted into the care of spirit/souls who have reached the second and middle phase of their earthly education.

For the people involved this creates opportunities for redeeming some of the negative Karma they incurred during the lifetimes of attending the lower grades. Love and evolution together are My first Universal law of life. The law of cause and effect, also known as that of Karma and reincarnation in your world, is the first law’s main subsidiary that fulfils the function of a homing device. This law ensures that everything returns to its source and that in the vastness of My Creation’s space and time nothing will ever be lost for good. That includes human spirits and souls. Regardless of how many earthly lifetimes it may take every single one of you eventually returns into the conscious awareness of your oneness with Me.

The law of Karma has nothing to do with revenge or punishment. Quite the opposite is true because it creates opportunities for new learning as well as redeeming and paying off the karmic debts you accumulated in the course of past earthly sojourns. Every aspect of My Creation is constantly in search of balancing and the law of Karma ensures that everything eventually does. The Angels are supervising the working out of all My laws and the effects they are having on everything on the earthly plane. They see to it that, independent of how long this may take, the scales of life and justice for each one of you and your world are finally brought into perfect equilibrium.

As many of you know by now, the whole of My Creation consists of dualities and polarities. In Me they are working together harmoniously and are perfectly balanced. Even though you are unaware of this for a long time, the same is also at work in each one of you. For as long as you lack the understanding of your true nature and the forces and energies that are affecting you and everything that happens to you during the early stages of your earthly education, the heavenly and earthly aspects of your nature are bound to struggle against each other. It takes many lifetimes before you have mastered the art of getting these two parts to co-operate and function together peacefully and harmoniously the way they are doing in Me.

And because wise ones are aware of these things, they would never dream of sitting in judgement over anyone. They simply send love and healing from their own hearts and aura, and refuse to criticise or question others. Advice they only give when it has been asked for, because they understand that every soul can only move forwards one small step at a time and through learning from their own trials and errors. This is the only way spiritual illumination in the form of wisdom, self-control and mastery can be achieved by any one of you. All of you are young Gods in the making who are presently serving their apprenticeship on the earthly plane of life. Each one is an aspiring master soul in the process of learning how to become dispassionate and capable of meeting any kind of event with tranquillity.

From ‘The Universal Christ Now Speaks To Us And Our World’

https://www.booksie.com/528911-the-seco ... ng-is-here

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:39 pm

The Feminine – Soul Of Your World

Today is Mother’s Day in the United Kingdom and to celebrate this event, I would like to share this with you. A White Eagle teaching from ‘The Lightbringer – Developing the Feeling Nature’: ‘The individual cannot find God by intellect alone. People are trying so to do at the present time, however. Many are seeking to intellectualise God; but no-one, we repeat, can find God through the intellect alone. Everyone has to go through a development of their soul, learning to feel their feelings and their love first. You can only lastingly find God through life, through your feelings, through your soul; so that the soul becomes like a bridge between heaven and Earth, bringing humankind back again to God.

‘The soul is the bridge. It enables the child of Earth to contact God again. We are trying to convey the nature of this divine Trinity of Father, Mother and Son, the perfect and holy Trinity of life. We are endeavouring to show the necessity for that sacred marriage or union between spirit and soul that needs to take place within every human being.

‘It is the woman aspect, the Divine Mother aspect, which is the tenderness, the love and the gentleness in life, the tenderness without which Spiritual death must ensue. Do you see the importance of woman’s place in the scheme of things? First let us say that women, those who are in the highly-privileged position on Earth of being in a woman’s body with womanly qualities, have great responsibilities. They do not all recognise such responsibilities, for they allow their lower or weaker self to take possession of them instead of realising their noble and divine attribute, the attribute of the Divine Mother.

‘The work of the woman in you the feminine, caring and nurturing side, which both genders contain – whether you are physically a mother or not in this world – is to give love and motherhood, to nurture and care for, in other words to mother all life; to express motherhood with tender love and sympathy – and with wisdom which is as important as the love. Finding the woman within you, you must endeavour to develop the qualities of the Divine Mother. Can you see that the Divine Mother is herself the soul of humankind? It is the soul, and the soul is the intermediary between the individual self and the First Principle or Will of God.

‘When you arise and manifest from within yourself the dignity of the Divine principle that is behind womanhood, wars will cease because the soul (or the woman) desires neither strife nor war. The soul is peace-loving; the soul yearns for beauty, harmony and perfection; the soul, being intuitive, can look into the future desiring to protect the race, not to destroy it. We speak most earnestly to all women, urging them to develop the qualities of the noble, the holy Mary, the mother aspect.’

Recommended Reading:
• ‘Spiritual Wisdom And Understanding A Growing Organism’

From ‘A Celebration Of The Feminine’

https://www.booksie.com/550599-a-celebr ... e-feminine

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:34 pm

Counteracting The Coronavirus Mass Hysteria – Part Two

What Can We Do About It?

On Friday 20th March 2020 at 3.50 Greenwich Meantime the Sun entered into the Fire sign Aries and for a brief moment day and night were of equal length. In our world’s Northern hemisphere this is known as the Spring Equinox, while in the Southern part it manifests itself as the vernal equinox. The best news of all is that Pisces, the most fluid of the Water signs has been left behind. It is co-ruled by the planets Neptune and Jupiter and its most outstanding negative characteristics are: carelessness and a fondness for building castles in the air; tendencies to deceive self and others; living with head in the clouds; hypersensitive and irritated by discords; sentimental and subversive; unstable and wandering; woolly minded and gullible. Thanks be to God and the Angels that these energies are definitely no longer with us.

From the 20th March onwards with each passing day everything in our world will be influenced more strongly by the fiery Arian energies. On Tuesday, 24th March 2020 there will be a New Moon. Every month that is another point of new beginnings and an ideal time for launching new projects. From the day of this particular New Moon the whole of our world will be completely under the influence of Mars, the planetary ruler of Aries, the Roman God of war. Every week’s Tuesday is also ruled by Mars.

Aries is the sign of the uprushing fountain of life, of new beginnings, rebirth and regeneration. Highly evolved souls with their Sun in this sign may find themselves in the role of pioneers and wayfinders. The Sun is the provider of the lifeforce for every human being. It endows Arians with the strength and courage to but their heads into any obstacle that gets into their way. They usually are unafraid of rushing in where Angels fear to tread, to their detriment frequently in a downright foolhardy manner. Happily they cross swords with anyone. Ideas and inspiration for new concepts are the gifts the Universal Forces may present to our world through Sun Arians. They are well known as the original ideas people. The more highly evolved they become, the less they feel inclined to use such gifts for selfish purposes like the accumulation of vast fortunes. They then prefer to dedicate them to the welfare of the whole of humankind and our world.

The most negative aspect of the Sun’s most recent traverse through Pisces has been that, under the influence of this sign’s energies, the present outbreak of mass hysteria gradually reached fever pitch and that even in countries where people are not usually known for their gullibility. I believe that it is an affliction that will soon pass, as all earthly things must. To my mind, it’s a miniature version of the Piscean Age which also fortunately now lies behind us. Steered by God and the Angels, for its duration of approx. 2,200 years this age took us through ever escalating lying and cheating, corruption and dishonesty, false beliefs, prejudices and superstitions. They served the wise higher purpose of preparing our world for the coming of the Age of Aquarius, the age of truth and honesty, loyalty and integrity.

However, in the ordinary course of events the sign after Pisces is Aries. And I believe that now that the Arian energies are with us, something is going to happen that will bring our world to its senses. God and the Angels, through us will be helping people to realise that they have been the victims of a particularly virulent outbreak of mass hysteria. There’s nothing new about them. Please read more about this social phenomenon by following the links below:

• Mass Hysteria (1)
• Mass Hysteria (2)

I have a good feeling that the end of the present outbreak of mass hysteria will soon have reached its end. It may come about when, inspired by the Highest Forces of life, a more highly evolved spirit/soul who is familiar with the background of how our world was manipulated into this situation. Under the influence of the Arian energies this person suddenly realises that he or she has had just about enough of the irresponsible behaviour of those at the top of their organisation. They decide to act because they are sick and tired of the greed and heartlessness of the few, who believe they have the power to create hardships and miseries for millions around our world. At this time of the year the Mars energies provide such a person with the courage to blow the whistle on the responsible ones.

Even though the pharmaceutical industry and the mass media are first in the firing line, I believe that the fear of death and the false belief, created by the religions of our world, that our earthly existence is a one-off thing and we are snuffed out like a candle when we leave our physical body, is the most essential element of the force that has been driving this project along from the very beginning. Isn’t it the highest time that the last and slowest developers in our midst finally grasp that in truth there is no death? When on considers that physical death is but a moving into different dimensions of life, it’s not such a big deal really.

Because thought is the most powerful force in the whole of Creation, the individual and collective thinking patterns of our world are urgently in need of attention and changing. Unbeknown to ourselves for a long time, our thoughts have always created the realities of our earthly existence. Therefore, they also have the power to un- or de-create that which is not to our liking, for example the present outbreak of mass hysteria. And the more firmly we believe that our world will soon return to its normal healthy functioning and visualise it happening in our imagination, we are helping to bring it about. If we all work on this together and ask God and the Angels to show us intuitively how we can contribute to this effort, they will surely do so. Another outbreak of mass hysteria is definitely not what they want for us and our world.

The Air signs are Gemini, Libra and Aquarius. Each one in its own way is dedicated to the development of humankind’s intellectual abilities. During lifetimes in Gemini our earthly minds focus on the self, our siblings and the world around us. By the time we reach Libra through our experiences we are learning about the notion of ‘we’ and the concerns of the people around us. When we have become sufficiently evolved, during lifetimes in Aquarius we acquire the skill of tuning the frequencies of the transmitter/receiver station of our earthly mind into those of the Universal mind of the Highest. From approx. 1900 AD until around 4,100 AD our world will come increasingly under the influence of the Aquarian energies. That’s why in my view the present outbreak of mass hysteria is a pandemic of humankind’s mind. And because on the inner level all is one and there is no separation between anything, all of us have been contaminating each other not with the Coronavirus but with the fear of death. This is the true reason why this outbreak could spread the way it has done.

I believe the Coronavirus outbreak could only be blown up to the size of a pandemic because its true cause is not really a virus. This is merely the hook on which the latest manifestation of mass hysteria is hanging. And as ever, awareness is the key for unlocking its door and that is true for all other problems that to this day are troubling us and our world. Only through a better understanding of their spiritual background can we hope to find the answers we need for overcoming them. To my mind, vaccinations – even if they were effective – are not what’s required here.

The time has come for seriously getting to work on removing the fear of death from the individual and collective consciousness of our world. An enterprise of such magnitude can only come about through working hand in hand with God and the Angels, each one of us individually and all of us together as a group. The time has come for spreading the knowledge that the essence of every human being is spirit/soul, that we are as much part of God as S/He is with us and that, like our Creator, we are eternal and immortal beings who will never die. In truth there is no death, merely a moving into different dimensions of life when we depart from our physical body.

Because the age of truth is with us, finding it first for ourselves and then spreading it as much as possible is in keeping with God’s great plan of life and represents the will and wishes of God and the Angelic hierarchy. Without asking their help cannot come to any one of us. Their advice and assistance has to be requested and that enables them to show us intuitively ways of resolving any kind of problem that is troubling us and our world. To remove all fears and especially the fear of death from the consciousness of humankind, they need to reveal the truth behind the many false beliefs that are still with us. Because God and the Angels generously provided us with a multitude of ideas that, with the passing of time, have made it ever easier to communicate with each other, broadcasting the insights and visions they are giving through us to our world is no longer difficult. However, only if your inner guidance reacts to any kind of spiritual knowledge that is coming your way with a clear: ‘Yes, this is true!’ is it worthy of becoming part of your own truth and of passing on to those around you.

Our behaviour during crises times like the present one reveals the true level of our spiritual development. To paraphrase St. Matthew 7:15-20: ‘Beware of false prophets who present themselves in sheep’s clothing when in truth they are ravenous wolves. That’s how everybody needs to learn how to recognise others by their fruits. Is it possible to gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles? In the same way, good trees bear good fruit while bad trees can only bear bad fruit. A good tree cannot bear bad fruit and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. That’s what separates the wheat from the chaff. The trees that do not bear good fruit during their present lifetime will not be allowed to reincarnate onto the earthly plane when your planet’s transformation is complete. The energies of young and inexperienced spirit/souls will only be suitable for continuing their learning about the material world on a younger and less highly evolved planet. And that’s how by their fruits anyone’s true value can be recognised, not only by you but also your invisible friends and helpers in the spiritual background of life.’

From ‘To Jab Or Not To Jab’

https://www.booksie.com/615373-to-jab-or-not-to-jab

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:33 pm

Counteracting The Coronavirus Mass Hysteria – Part Three

Living With Faith, Hope And Love

The following was inspired by a message from the White Eagle group of spirit guides that reached me on the day of the New Moon in Aries 2020 via the White Eagle Lodge’s newsletter: ‘ Live in faith, dear children of the Earth, and trust the power of God and the Angels to take you and your world through what is left of the darkness of ignorance that to this day is causing all its problems. The present outbreak of mass hysteria is a particularly bad example of it. Yet, nothing in your world happens perchance or is an accident or a coincidence. Everything that has ever taken place did so for the higher purpose of teaching humankind, individually and collectively, a certain lesson. It’s up to each one of you to work out what kind of a lesson and to decide your best way of reacting to and dealing with it. The manner you go about it reveals to us, your guides and helpers in the spiritual background of your earthly existence, the true level of your spiritual awareness.

‘God and the Angels have always guided every human being through the lessons that at any given time were in store for them. At the same time they have been protecting you against destroying the immortal and eternal essence and core of your being, your spirit/soul. These things will forever continue. Don’t forget to remind yourself frequently that you can but row the boat of your life and that God and the Angels are the Admiral in command of the fleet of humankind. Trust that with their help and will all things are possible, any condition can be healed and crooked corners made straight. And never give up hope that, whenever you ask for something, your request is granted even if you do not perceive any visible evidence of it on the earthly plane.

‘The time has come for every one of you to wake up to the fact that you are personally responsible for all your thoughts, words and actions. The knowledge of this empowers you to steer the tiller of your earthly existence’s boat in the direction in which you wish it proceed on the vast ocean of life. As co-creators with God a high and holy destiny awaits every one of you, independent of your spiritual development’s level so far. As your ability for living with hope, faith and trust in the profound goodness of the life that has been given to you grows, the more easily the sacred fire of God’s love flow into the cells and atoms of your whole being and from there into everything you come into contact with. From your heart and the world of your feelings it flows through your hands. It fills your mind with every thought you think and every word you speak and write. It enters everything that shares your world with you and from there flows into the farthest and remotest corners of the whole of Creation to bring healing wherever it is needed.

‘Your world, the same as the whole of Creation, consists of two streams of consciousness, one of light that is creative and constructive and constantly reaches forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life. It pulls along with it all manifestations of life in the whole of Creation, nor merely on the Earth. Balancing this stream is a dark, destructive and de-creative one. In humankind it expresses itself as a tendency to hold you, individually and collectively, back in the past. Those who respond to the increasing power of the forces of fear about the Coronavirus outbreak are feeding the energies of their lifeforce into the dark stream. Through every one who allows themselves to be sucked into the mass hysteria by that which the scaremongers of your world are handing out, that stream grows more powerful.

‘But if your heart is filled with hope, faith and trust that the blessing and healing power of God and the Angels have always been working on moving you and your world forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral, you are supporting the constructive stream. You are making it stronger because you are feeding your lifeforce with its good, loving and positive thoughts into it. Through every one of your efforts this stream slowly but surely becomes more powerful and that enables it to absorb ever more of your world’s darkness into itself, to be uplifted and transmuted into blessing and healing energies. They are gradually filling ever more of everything that shares your world with you.

‘And that’s why we ask you, regardless of what may still have to happen in your world, just keep on keeping on letting nothing but faith, trust and hope fill not only your loving hearts but every cell and atom of your whole being. The more of you are taking part in this, the more powerful the stream of light is going to grow with every second, minute and hour of each day. This is the only way any kind of what appears to you as evil and dark in your world, but in truth merely represents the crude and unevolved aspect of people’s character and the issues involved, can be overcome and left behind once and for all. God be with every one of you, whichever stream you may presently be feeding into. Even the last one will eventually reach the evolutionary stage to which all of you have always been moving and that is evolving into a Christed one, each in their own right.

‘The knowledge that everything in your world ultimately serves the wise higher purpose of teaching you something helps wise ones to react positively to anything that comes their way. Searching for the wise higher reason behind any kind of situation stops them from panicking. They believe that the Coronavirus outbreak is a signal from God and the Angels to ask for their assistance, so that they can show each one of you intuitively how you can contribute to normalising the state of our world.

‘Trust that, when you do your best, God and the Angels will do the rest and ensure that much good for everybody will come out of the present experience. Know that even the smallest effort of feeding into the positive stream is a valuable contribution to deflating the mass hysteria and assisting the affairs of your world to return to their normal healthy functioning. The more of you tune into the receiver/transmitter station of their earthly mind into this stream’s frequencies, the sooner people will come to their senses and the end come about – only seemingly – quite naturally.’

Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Prophet On Good And Evil’
• ‘Good And Evil – The Heavenly Teaching Aids’
• ‘White Eagle On The Forces Of Good And Evil’
• ‘Ignorance – The Cause Of All Evil’
• ‘Studying The Nature Of Evil’

From ‘To Jab Or Not To Jab’

https://www.booksie.com/615373-to-jab-or-not-to-jab

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:36 pm

A Beam of Starlight

A message from the Christ Star,
the Highest Star and the Brightest Light
in the whole of Creation

All things are possible when, guided and protected by God and the Angels, we are working with the light of the Christ Star. To counteract the spreading of fear and anxiety across our world, let’s join hearts and hands under the Star and pray: May the light of God’s wisdom and truth illuminate the hearts and souls of the scaremongers and panic-makers of our world. May the Divine spark in them come alive so that they too wake up to the knowledge of God’s true nature and their own, helping them to become aware of the responsibilities every human being has towards their own development, the whole of humankind and our world.

The White Eagle group of spirit guides tells us: ‘We see the Christ Star’s light shining beyond the clouds and we bring you our message of hope. Peace be with you. All is well and all will be well. Have no fear and rest quietly. Put your trust into the hands of God and the Angels and go forwards with courage. And now affirm:

I believe in the power of God’s light.
I trust that God’s great plan for all life is perfect
and that the blessing and healing power
of the Christ Star keeps on flowing to
wherever it is needed in our world.

Quietly repeat to yourself whenever a negative thought enters your mind:

I see the Christ Star’s light deeply penetrating and healing
every one of us and all lifeforms that share our world.
I have no fear because I trust God and the Angels
to direct the blessing and healing power of this light
until the last remnants of that which is dark and evil
in our world has been uplifted and transmuted
into something that is good, right and beautiful.

Tuning the receiver/transmitter stations of our minds into the wavelength of the Christ Star focuses our thoughts. This helps our minds to remain steady, calm and balanced, our hearts and souls to reflect the light of the Heavens and no longer the darkness of the Earth. Through this the light of the Christ Spirit fills our whole being ever more.

Knowing that under the Christ Star all life is one, with hope, faith and trust in our hearts, all together let’s move forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life. For as long as we are doing our best for the blessing and healing of our world, we can be sure that God and the Angels will be happy to do the rest – in God’s time, not ours.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Great Plan Of Life Unfolds’

From ‘Our World In Transition’

https://www.booksie.com/527118-our-world-in-transition

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:24 pm

Of False Prophets And Messiahs

For everyone on the spiritual pathway a word of warning may not come amiss and that is: ‘Whatever you do, beware of false prophets and messiahs!’ To this day, they are sure to be encountered by all of us in the form of people who are trying to take us in. The only one hundred percent reliable teacher in the whole wide world dwells inside everybody’s innermost heart and is waiting to be called upon and spring into action. Yet, even in these communications with our inner Master, the living God within, it is essential that we use our discriminatory faculties, so they can be developed to their highest potential.

Sorting the wheat from the chaff is now more important than it ever was before. Do not believe anything or anyone, including me and my writings – not that I would call myself a prophet or messiah, but I am sure you know what I mean – without verifying the information before you with your inner guidance first. In order to do this, whatever you hear or read anywhere, let it flow through the filter of the world of your feelings, especially your heart, as that is the only place in the world where truth dwells. Listen carefully to what it tells you.

Our inner guru, also known as the living God within, has full access to every bit of wisdom and knowledge that has ever been gathered anywhere in the whole of Creation. S/He is the final authority on recognising and telling us the difference between right and wrong, truths and lies. Learn to listen to this teacher carefully, with love and respect. Test and try it, time and again, and it will amaze you how much it can and will tell and help you, even down to tackling your most mundane tasks. This authority in everybody is waiting to help us understand what is happening in our world, within and without, with ever increasing speed. It is waiting to be called upon to show us how to overcome all our fears and how to transmute our negative thoughts and feelings into positive and constructive ones.

To paraphrase St. Matthew 7:15-20: ‘Beware of false prophets who present themselves in sheep’s clothing when in truth they are ravenous wolves. That’s how everybody needs to learn how to recognise others by their fruits. Is it possible to gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles? In the same way, good trees bear good fruit while bad trees can only bear bad fruit. A good tree cannot bear bad fruit and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. That’s what separates the wheat from the chaff. The trees that do not bear good fruit during their present lifetime will not be allowed to reincarnate onto the earthly plane when your planet’s transformation is complete. The energies of young and inexperienced spirit/souls will only be suitable for continuing their learning about the material world on a younger and less highly evolved planet. And that’s how by their fruits anyone’s true value can be recognised, not only by you but also your invisible friends and helpers in the spiritual background of life.’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:04 pm

Death, The Great Enemy

The following is the essence of two teachings from the White Eagle group of spirit guides. The first one appeared in ‘The Way of the Sun’: ‘Far too many of you to this day believe that death is the greatest enemy of your journey through earthly life. You are afraid of it unaware of the fact that death is the Angel sent by the Great Father/Mother of all life to draw the bolts of your false beliefs and prejudices about what happens to you after the death of your physical body. For as long as you believe them to be true they keep you trying to cling as much as possible to your present existence.

‘Obviously, this creates serious obstacles when for one of you the moment has come that your spirit and soul should be taken home by an Angel of death into our world with the intention of setting you free, so you can once more move around freely and fly like a bird on the wings of your spirit self. Next time you have arrived in our world, you will be able to tell from your own experience – the same as we are doing here – that death truly is humankind’s best friend whose reputation of being an enemy is thoroughly undeserved

‘Those who are unafraid of death may still fear loneliness in earthly life, although there is no need for this either. None of you is ever truly on their own. We are constantly accompanying you and those you have loved in earthly life also remain very close to you. They are one with you and part of you and therefore know your thoughts. In their present state their love for you is much greater than it could ever have been when they were with you on the Earth plane. All life is one and because for a long time the mind of the small earthly self cannot comprehend that there are other dimensions of life that bring everything on the Earth plane into being and maintain it, this does not mean they do not exist. They are eternal and will never go away, unlike the fleeting temporary realities of your earthly existence.

‘People think too much about time. They believe that they have only so much of it for carrying out certain tasks and accomplishing the things they would like to do. This is altogether a wrong way of perceiving your present existence. All Eternity is yours and if you are reading what we are saying here and you understand it, for you the time has come to start viewing your life from the perspective of your spirit and eternal life. Through this your consciousness expands and you develop the Divine quality of your being that with the passing of time increases into an ever more glorious light.

‘There is no death, only a stepping onward to a more beautiful life that takes you closer to your Creator and His/Her all-loving Son/Daughter, the Universal Christ Spirit. Get rid of the idea of here and there, Earth and Heaven as separate from each other, because life is one eternal whole and there is no separation between anything. The more you conduct your daily life in keeping with the spiritual laws, the more you will be growing in spirit and tasting – at first only in many small and simple ways – the fruits of Heaven in the shape of an increasing awareness of the lifeforms that are invisible to earthly eyes.

‘No longer will you then regard death as something to dread. Bearing in mind that all Eternity is yours will leave you no time for fearing death. You will be aware that death does not change you in any way and that when you leave behind your physical body, underneath you are wearing another body like a garment, a body of light which you yourself have been building in past lifetimes and the one you are leaving behind.

‘Even if a human lifetime lasts one hundred years and over, it still represents but the blinking of an eyelid in eternal terms. And for each one of you it won’t be long until you know from first hand experience that there really is no death and that your loved ones are alive and well. It was just that they transformed into a more harmonious state of life that offers more opportunities for development and self-expression before you.

‘Life is eternal, continual and timeless, ever growing, evolving and expanding, filled with interesting things and activities. The more you unfold in earthly life and develop spiritually, the more you will be able to take possession of the wonderful life that exists in the spiritual background of earthly life, even while you are still taking part in it. Obeying the Divine law of love enables you to enter into this glorious Universal spirit life. When your whole being is filled with nothing but love for your Creator and His/Her Creation, as well as faith and trust in the great plan of life, you have every reason to courageously look to the future with hope in your heart.

‘The time is not so far away when the veil that for so long has separate your material world from ours will disappear altogether. Our world inter-penetrates yours. The separation between the two exists only in human earthly minds. In your imagination come to our world as often as you can, for when you visualise it you are taking part in it. Through the vibrations you will then be giving forth, you can be of greater use to humankind and also feel a deeper beautiful happiness within.

‘Try it out for yourself and you will soon know that there is nothing to fear when you step over the border into our world of light. And whenever you are in difficulties of any kind, go into the lodge of your own inner temple. Bar the doors from all intrusion of the lower mind and ungoverned emotions. Be still in spirit and the light will soon come to your help.

‘In all your endeavours you never work alone. The Angels and Masters and we, your other spirit friends and helpers, are constantly watching over you. We know you and everything you do. We are pouring our compassion and love into you to bring you healing on all levels of your being, mentally and physically, as well as spirit and soul. Love that expresses itself as wisdom is the greatest power of Creation. It creates light and radiates it into everything that is in need of healing and comfort. Each one of you has their own Master of love in our world. Picture yours as a powerful light, a beautiful personality with a gentle spirit whose aura is reaching out to touch and restore you at all times.’

The second teaching is from ‘The Way to the Age of Spirit – The Lightbringer’: ‘We are telling you that there really is no death. When you have passed what in the early stages of your earthly education appears to be a great barrier, you will be able to confirm this. At first you will probably think to yourself: ‘Am I dead? I did not feel anything and I haven’t changed one bit.’ There really is no difference because all you have done is leave your physical body behind.

‘You took it off like a garment that has outlived its usefulness and you are no longer interested in it. That is all physical death means because you are an eternal being of light and the way you are today you will be tomorrow. The more you consciously create yourself and build atoms of light into your whole being, the more you will be able to enjoy the fruits the Great Father/Mother has prepared for you to discover on the higher and highest levels of life.’

Recommended Reading:
• ‘About Time’
• ‘Earth Life – A Journey’
• ‘Parents And Children’

From ‘Comfort for the Bereaved’

https://www.booksie.com/posting/aquariu ... ved-460044

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:32 pm

Take These Broken Wings

Take these broken wings
And learn to fly again,
And learn to live so free.
And when we hear the voices sing,
The book of love will open up
And let us in.

From the Eighties Song
By Mr. Mister

O Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life,
Take the broken wings of every human soul
And the soul of our whole world.
Lift us on the mighty wings of Your sacred
Wisdom and Truth, which now flows directly
From Your loving heart into the hearts and souls
Of those who are ready to receive it,
Under Your guidance and protection
And in accordance with Your will and wishes,
Can act as Your channels for the
Blessing and healing power of Your love.

Amen

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:33 pm

There Is No Death

The following is the essence of two different teachings of the White Eagle group of spirit guides. The first one is an extract from a talk at a Remembrance Service that appeared in ‘The Way of the Sun’: ‘There is no death. Of what are you afraid? You may look upon an empty shell or a chrysalis and say: ‘This is death!’ We say: ‘No, this is not death. It is rebirth and a renewal of life, which always continues. It always has been and forever will continue to do so.’ We, who have passed the great initiation called death before you, can come to you because of the love you are giving us is creating a bridge.

‘God, the Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life, has so created you and your bodies – the physical and the higher ones – in a way that in due course gives you the power to communicate with those you love in our world, the world of spirit and light, your true home. Each one of you possesses the material to construct their own bridge between your physical world and the dimensions of the higher ethers. We have crossed the bridge that connects our two worlds before you and are now trying to teach you how to join us in full consciousness.

‘Together with us, your spirit companions, each one of you can be a builder of bridges between you and the higher dimensions of life whilst still taking part in it on the earthly plane. The wherewithal for these constructions you all carry within and that’s the love in your hearts. Those who have accomplished the task of building this bridge can see for themselves that the Angels and Masters of the Christ Circle are with you to inspire and assist you with anything you may have to encounter in your present existence. This, however, does not mean that anyone can shift their responsibilities onto them. It’s up to you to conduct your lives in keeping with the Divine laws of the Universe.

‘Some people seem to think they can sit back and let God and the Angels do this work for them, but that is not the case. Each one of you is on the Earth to learn about God’s true nature and their own, and to find out how the Divine manifests itself in earthly life, once its spark within awakes from its slumber. Only through your own daily experiences can you learn to express it by acting and reacting with great care and love, kindness and thoughtfulness. Lip service is never good enough when it comes to concerns of the spirit.’

The second teaching is from a White Eagle Message from the Star Link 7.12.2013: ‘Love is the law of life and the greatest force in the whole of Creation. In love and on the inner level of life there is no separation, all is one. Your loved ones are not dead. Your love for each other has created a bond between you that nothing and no-one will ever be able to destroy. They have not gone from you and contact with them is always possible for you in your thoughts and meditations.

‘You are on the Earth plane to rediscover the awareness that life is eternal and ever renewing itself. God, the Great Father/Mother of all life, is love and loves each one of you totally and unconditionally. And when you become aware that there really is a great plan in which everything has its place and unfolds in its allocated time, and that you will always be safe wherever you may be, you can do nothing but love your Creator with your whole being. Every human spirit and soul is part of God and immortal, and in God’s consciousness there is no such thing as death. Because your loved ones are alive in that love, where your spirit self dwells, they are always with you and will never leave you.’

From ‘What Is Truth?’

https://www.booksie.com/472980-what-is-truth

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:23 pm

In The Name Of Love

The following is the essence of a teaching from the White Eagle group of spirit guides from the book ‘Spiritual Unfoldment’, which was first published in the 1940s: ‘The law of life is love and in the course of many lifetimes every human being is destined to evolve into a young God and that is someone who loves God’s way, totally, unconditionally and above all wisely and being able to give without expecting anything in return. However, in the early stages of your earthly education you frequently misunderstand sentiment as love. During that phase of your development you try to cover your weaknesses and faults by saying that you are doing things in the name of love.

‘Alas, for as long as you are blinded in this way you cannot yet perceive the true needs of those around you, i.e. their spiritual requirement for learning, each through their own experiences, so that through this you grow in understanding and wisdom. This prevents you from giving real service. It causes you to give foolishly in ways that indulge the other one and indirectly your own selfishness. This brings to mind devoted parents who give their children everything they demand, in the belief that what they are doing is an expression of their love. Instead of creating opportunities through which their offspring can learn and grow, such parents are robbing their youngsters of the means for self-development and self-expression.

‘More highly evolved parents are aware that the Great Mother allows all Her children to come to their own decisions and make their own mistakes, so they can learn from them and do better next time round. Being a wise parent does not mean you are cold and indifferent towards your children. Quite the opposite is true. Your love is so great and you are so wise that you recognise your children’s requirement for experiencing life, each in its own unique and special way. The greatest gift any parent can give their offspring is as early as possible encouraging them to come to their own conclusions and make their own decisions. When you have learnt to love God’s way, you will know when to give and when to withhold something and for how long, as this helps your child to learn how to appreciate the value of things.

‘Too many sweets in more than one sense can be the cause of severe bilious attacks! If you indulge those around you and give them all they want, mistaking this to be love, in due course you are likely to create a spiritual bilious attack that will be as uncomfortable for your loved ones as for you. Human motherly love with its maternal instincts in its lowest form expresses itself as possessiveness that has its roots in selfishness. Experiencing this is an inevitable part of humankind’s early earthly education.

‘The higher you move on the evolutionary spiral of life, the more the caring and nurturing Divine aspects of maternal love in both women and men come to the fore of their consciousness and gradually take over their whole being. This kind of love is creative and endlessly giving. It manifests itself in the creation of every new life. In the long evolutionary process that follows each birth Divine love constantly endeavours to assist its creation to become ever more beautiful and perfect. In the case of human beings this is achieved when all aspects of their nature are integrated and working together peacefully and harmoniously, the way they are doing in God.

‘As you mature into spiritual adulthood, you are familiar with your own true nature and why you are taking part in earthly life. In your lifetimes as women or men in which you play the role of a parent, you no longer look at your children as your property. You know that they are not of you, but merely have come through you. This awareness makes it easier for you to steer the youngsters in your charge in the right direction. Because you realise that your children are on the Earth for the same reasons that you are, if their natural gifts are different from your interests and inclinations, you would not dream of forcing them to follow in your footsteps. Aware that their talents, like yours, are likely to have taken many lifetimes to develop and that with the necessary encouragement in this one they may fully unfold, you do your best to support your children.

‘In some of your lifetimes you appear as a man and on other occasions as a woman. Depending on your Karma and what kind of life lessons are most beneficial for you, you are sometimes required to act the part of a father or a mother. And how does your mind react when you realise that in some of your lifetimes you could have been the son or daughter of the person who is your child in this one? So, enjoy your children as gifts for a time, the same as everything else you are allowed access to in your earthly existence. Glorify and protect Mother Earth, dear Friends, as one of the many physical and spiritual manifestations of the Great Mother of all life. Each one of you, women and men alike, are another one.’

Recommended Reading:
• ‘What Is Love?’
• ‘Written With Love’
• ‘What Is Love? (2)’
• ‘I Am Love’
• ‘Young Gods In The Making’
• ‘The Value Of Making Mistakes’
• ‘You Are Special’
• ‘Karma In Families’
• ‘We Are Our Own Ancestors And Descendants’

From ‘Healing Corner For Parents And Children’

https://www.booksie.com/467254-healing- ... s-children

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:36 pm

The Serenity Prayer

Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life,
Grant me the serenity to accept
The things I cannot change,
Courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference.

There is also a less well known, but equally beautiful part:

Living one day at a time,
Enjoying one moment at a time,
Accepting hardships and pain as the road to healing and peace.
Knowing that our world is a sinful one,
But becoming ever more aware that everything
That happens in it serves a wise higher purpose.
That’s why I now take it the way it is
And not yet as I used to think it should be.
I rest safely in the knowledge that
Some day in the not too distant future it will be that way,
Because God in the end will make all things right
And that which is ugly in us and our world beautiful.

So I surrender my will to His/Her will and
Continue reasonably happy and content with my earthly existence.
On the inner level of life I have always been at one with my Creator.
This state will continue forever when I move into the world of light
For good and am then free to explore ever higher levels of life.

Reinhold Niebuhr 1894-1971
Second Part Edited by Aquarius

From ‘Prayers & Words Of Wisdom From Around Our World’

https://www.booksie.com/495922-prayers-for-our-time

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:27 pm

Good Thoughts

The following is the essence of a teaching from the White Eagle group of spirit guides that appeared in ‘The Triumph of Spirit Over Matter’ by Anna Hayward in Stella Polaris April/May 2018: ‘God is as much part of you as you are part of God and God’s powers and characteristics are also in you, even though at first only in seed form. Good and kind, constructive and loving positive thoughts have their origin in your higher nature, they are God thoughts. Ever more people in your world are presently becoming aware of the vital importance of thinking that way.

‘With the passing of time, the physical body then transforms itself into a celestial body that is the dwelling place of and temple for the living God within you, the God or Christ nature of your being. The more you apply the power of this thinking mode to everything you do, you are recreating your own whole being. At the same time you are doing your share of transforming your planet into a more pleasant, peaceful and enjoyable place for everybody.

‘Goodwill is the white healing magic of the Universe. Good, kind and loving thoughts are God or Christ thoughts. When your actions and reactions to the events of your daily life have their origin in them, everything you do is an action that flows from the heart of the living God within you into your world. That is the right way of living for all aspiring healers and lightbringers because good actions are the spontaneous reaction to good thoughts. Your thoughts decide your actions and the vibrations of your physical body are speeded up by each one you send into your world and that applies to every spoken as well as written word.

‘And when ever more of you are conducting their lives in keeping with this knowledge, the whole of your planet will gradually become not only more beautiful to look at but also more pleasant to live upon because its matter, the same as your own physical body, then changes into a finer, more delicate and ethereal substance. All matter in the whole of Creation is in a constant process of spiritualisation through that which inhabits it.’

Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Fine Art Of Positive Thinking’

From ‘The Power of Thought’

https://www.booksie.com/472717-thought- ... rce-of-all

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:33 pm

Fear, The Root Of All Evil

In my view, fear is the root of all evil and suffering in our world, and also the main cause of cancer. An increasing awareness is coming to humankind that mind, body and spirit are equally important for everybody’s overall wellbeing and that every part demands special care and attention from us. Many are aware by now that we, the small earthly self, are spirit and soul encased in matter, i.e. our physical body. As pointed out many times before, the way I understand this life is that each one of us has come into this lifetime to find healing through learning how to get all parts of our being to work together harmoniously.

The soft and sensitive feeling side of our nature is our soul and the only way the soul has of communicating with its counterpart, the small earthly self, is through the cells of everybody’s physical body. Whenever one of its parts is hurting it is invariably a message from our soul that something in our lives is not right and therefore demands our attention. For as long as the earthly self remains unaware of the presence of its spirit and soul within, it can hardly help failing to understand its requirements and the most basic spiritual principles of life. The soul must then keep on hammering with ever greater strength at the door of its earthly self’s conscious awareness.

Ignorance never could protect anyone against the consequences of any of their actions. Until we finally realise that any pain in our physical body represents a plea from our soul to deal with whatever may be out of kilter in our lives in a constructive manner, there is nothing for it but enduring whatever comes our way – without having any idea that we ourselves are the real cause of our suffering. Fortunately, many by now accept that any illnesses, discomfort and dis-eases that manifest themselves in our physical bodies are invariably messages from our soul that something requires our most urgent and diligent attention.

It is true that lots of our fears date back to our early childhood, but I believe that there are also a great many which we have brought with us from other lifetimes. Their memories are by now seated so deep within our consciousness that on the surface they can no longer be recognised. If as a result, they remain unnoticed for too long and can therefore not be dealt with in the appropriate manner, they can do nothing but continue to fester away. Finally, the soul’s need gets so great that it expresses its suffering through the very cells of our physical body and we become ill, sometimes so severely that cancerous cells develop that attack and destroy the good ones.

This is the reason why I believe that society will never conquer cancer, the greatest scourge of our age, with chemicals alone. To my mind, deep soul healing and releasing work are the only things that can help us forward here. It seems to me that the overall message our physical bodies are trying to give us whenever there is some pain or discomfort somewhere is: ‘Heal me! Find healing for me!’

Negative thoughts and feelings are a normal part of the healing process we all have to go through on our way back home into our true reality. Cleansing our consciousness of them and clearing them out so that they will never return is the only reason why they come knocking at our inner door. Many excellent books have appeared by now to assist us in this sometimes rather daunting task. My booklist in the ‘Further Reading’ section on this site contains several. To those who are looking for down-to-earth practical advice about healing on all levels of their being, I warmly recommend Dr. Ingrid Bacci and her work. Her self-help books to me are the best ones that have ever come my way on my healing journey thus far.

Recommended Reading:

• ‘The Art of Effortless Living – Simple Techniques for healing, mind, body and spirit’. The goal of this book is to offer the reader a comprehensive, practical and pleasurable map of the journey into becoming more fully ourselves and of helping us to find the healing that we and our world so desperately need.

• ‘Effortless Pain Relief – Especially from Chronic Pain’, a worthy companion to and extension of the previous book.

• For further information on these books, as well as free articles about Dr. Bacci’s work, please go to www.ingridbacci.com.

It may interest you that both Ingrid Bacci’s Moon and Ascendant are in Scorpio. She is living proof of the fact that everything that applies to the Sun in Scorpio does in equal measure to the Moon and the Ascendant in this sign. But there is more! The way the author describes her life in her books presents us with one of the finest case studies imaginable of the regenerative powers of Scorpio; its stamina, determination and sheer willpower to rise above all obstacles. She and her life can serve as shining examples to us all. They demonstrate how the human spirit is capable of lifting itself above the limitations of the Earth, as soon as it learns to listen to and follow its inner guidance.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘All Conditions Can Be Healed’

From ‘War And Peace Between Nations’

https://www.booksie.com/509124-war-peace-among-nations

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:13 pm

White Eagle On The Healing Work

The following is the essence of a message from the White Eagle group of guides that appeared in Stella Polaris October/November 2016 under the heading ‘The Gentle Brother’: ‘You are on the Earth plane to learn how to tune the receiver/transmitter station of your earthly minds into the frequency of the Universal Christ. We would like you to become aware of how important the efforts of every individual human being who is willing to do their share of bringing peace and healing to all of humankind and its world are.

‘A great deal of selfishness in earthly life is caused not as much by wilfulness as thoughtlessness. But the more you advance on the spiritual pathway of life, the more the need to analyse every individual thought, word and action disappears. This is because once your heart has attuned itself to the Highest, acting spontaneously in good, kind and loving ways has become your natural way of acting and reacting. Whatever task then comes before you, you do it with love in your heart and to the best of your ability for God and the highest good and greatest joy of all life.

‘Spontaneous goodwill and thoughtfulness, spiritually correct behaviour and perfect balance between the material and spiritual aspects of life, that’s what each one of you in earthly is ultimately striving for. And the more people come together and attune themselves to God’s infinite love and the spirit of good, we, your siblings on the other side of the veil of consciousness, can use your groups as channels through which the goodness and kindness of the spirit realm increasingly flows. As nothing is as infectious as these things, open your hearts and souls so that the love of the Christ spirit can flow into those around you and from there into the whole of your world.

‘Once the power of thought is understood, it can be used by anyone to create a life that is filled with beauty and kindness, peace and harmony. This is because whenever you practise right thinking to help others by sending them constructive and positive thoughts only, the Universal laws ensure that you receive more of the same in return. As everything one of you sends forth has to be repaid, good thinking therefore serves a double purpose.

‘The more of you are doing these things, the speedier your whole world will be filling with the goodwill of Universal love. This kind of love is no sickly sentiment but a potent force that is capable of raising humankind from the darkness of ignorance about its true nature and destiny into the light of consciously being aware of these things, as well as the duties they entail. This is how all of you are slowly but surely moving from experiencing the always brief and temporary realities of earthly life into the eternal realm of your spirit nature and the joys that are waiting for you there.

‘All we can do is to give you broad outlines of the principles involved and the foundations upon which you yourselves have to build your new world. Knowing them empowers you to act as one of the pioneers and servers of the Aquarian Age. Never forget that your present thoughts, words and actions are vital building materials you will be using many times over in future incarnations on different planes and planets. You are not alone in your work. You may not be able to see us and not always sense our presence because doing so would not be good for you.

‘This is for the simple reason that it would prevent you from bringing forth and developing your own inner strength and learning to trust your own capabilities when you are working hand in hand with God and us. But no matter what happens, rest assured that you never have been or will be on your own. Although you were not aware of it for a long time, for as long as you have been taking part in earthly life, you have always been holding on to the hand of your true brother/sister, the Universal Christ, who blesses each one of you and us with His/Her presence.’

Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Power Of Thought In Spiritual Healing’

From ‘The Very Best Of White Eagle’

https://www.booksie.com/posting/aquariu ... gle-461058

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com