Frequency Holder

Here you may share how the words Eckhart Tolle have affected your life.

Postby Sandra » Wed Oct 25, 2006 2:03 am

Hi Connected,

Thank you so much for your words. I totally understand everything you said. I am finding myself speaking even less than I used to, which wasn't very much to begin with. I am much more of a feeling person, too. Very inward looking and not much outward anything. I, too, never felt like I was supposed to be here on this planet. I haven't really liked anything that this world has to offer. But, I am finding that it is a good thing to be that way. It is making it easier to awaken and leave behind the old world consciousness, or unconciousness I should say. I am starting to enjoy some things of this planet that I had been overlooking. :D

Sandra
Sandra

Postby connected » Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:41 pm

Good to hear from you Sandra.
It is very nice to be able to share feelings and recognition.
I agree with you about the growing out of the unconciousness.
It can be quite a lonely and painful process, especially when that moment of feeling seperated is so strong but the insights grow as well.
In that way it is just a discovery of how you have been functioning before and why those feelings were always there.
I think that little glimpses of growth give so much, no matter how little.
Cheers
connected

frequency holders...

Postby marianneskyi » Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:19 am

... to comment on something Connected said, about not knowing why he is here, not understanding why he exists in this place and time on this earth...

I'm glad that you have found the reason why you're here.
I'm still trying to understand. I too, have often felt like my being here is a "mistake", that this is not right... I just don't get it.

When I look outside of me, there are loads of answers, but they are everybody else's, but when I look inside of me there is nothing, no answers. I'm just here, and I can't remember asking to come here, and oftentimes I feel like I don't want to be here.

Then I ask myself, well, if not here, where else would I be?... no answer for that either.

-Marianne-
marianneskyi

Postby din » Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:59 am

Bonjour Marianne,

When I look outside of me, there are loads of answers, but they are everybody else's, but when I look inside of me there is nothing, no answers.

If you really look well inside of you, you may actually find there is no you. Then that question of why you're here would just dissolve.

A la prochaine...
:)
din

Postby Sandra » Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:45 am

The question of why am I here, is a big one that many struggle with, but is most prominent with the frequency holders. There is nothing to point to and say, this is what I do. There is nothing to show. It feels like there is no outer purpose that satisfies. I had that most of my life. Since I have found the teachings of ET, I have stopped looking for an outer purpose and started focusing on the inner purpose...awakening. ET talks about if someone is true to the inner purpose then one day the outer purpose will become clear and you will know what it is. You will wake up one day and there will be no question as to what you are supposed to do. I have recently had such a realization. Keep steady on the inner purpose and it will happen for you as well.

Sandra
Sandra

Postby weichen » Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:30 am

In my opinion, frequency holder used by Eckhart in a new earth, refers to people that do their job one thing at a time, focus on the doing at this moment. These people are not the spearhead in new scientific (engineering) discovery, nor the discoverer of new spiritual insights.
Eckhart himself is not a frequency holder, his main function is not to hold a high energy frequency, but reach ever higher energy frequency.

Frequency holders are abundant if we pay attention to people around us. They are content and happy. They are the cashier in supermarket, receptionist, postal worker, doctors that do conventional medicine (rather than the frontier of new medical advancement), teachers at school.... These people follow a protocol (may make some improvement). Together, they serve the function of holding a high energy vibration frequency. Their minds are not stuck in cyclic thinking loop.

I met two intern in hospital recently and work very closely with them, they are young, mid to late twenty. Attending physicians to take care of mundane work. Handle many patients a day, sleep only a few hours. Speaks very gently and respectfully. They have no choice but be a frequency holder. If they get trapped in negative thinking for a few seconds, they would simply fail (either make big mistake on their job or burn out). Their responsibility force them to be completely present in every minute of their 18 hours daily work schedule. I have to say that they are a lot more present than me.
weichen

Postby Sandra » Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:31 am

Yes, to be present in all your doings is for everyone. I agree. I'm not saying that being a frequency holder is special or anything like that or any more special than any one elses "function" for lack of a better word. I believe what ET said was that a frequency holder holds the frequency of the new consciousness, which anyone who is awake is doing, but for a frequency holder nothing else in the outside world holds any attraction as far as wanting to create or build or contribute in some way. It's like a full time job to anchor the frequency, but to the mind there is nothing to point to and say "I'm doing this or that, see what I am doing". For someone who is not experiencing this, it's hard to explain, but for those who know what I'm speaking of, they know from that place beyond words. It's not something that you can want to be or awaken to be. It just is as it is and it's been there your whole life. You just didn't know what it was.
Sandra

Postby Larryfroot » Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:28 pm

Hello everyone! And especially to the new posters. I'm in england.

Whenever the opportunity to help others is absent...when my ability to build or to create or to comfort is not expressed, there is so much worth in simply being from the heart...to allow that frequency to shine. With it comes such a special wish, such a beautiful motivation to be present for all as well as for myself.
Many a mickle muches a markle.
Larryfroot

Postby proudlybeing » Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:31 am

Hello sandra , thankyou for this wonderfull initial post,

I had not read this thread before so I was very happy to see it rekindled,
your original post speaks directly to me and you have been able to put into words my ' experiences' with regard to interactions with other 'non present' people, ( and also some coping tools) thankyou.

I will read this entire thread, as soon as the bindings of the imediate material world will allow, as i am sure there is much more for me to learn here.

larryfroot, again the powers that be i feel are at work here, by allowing the answers to manifest in their own time , I find myself with the explanation of what we were recently discussing, in regard to this subject,
being explained more clearly by another, (sandra in this case) as I
was,as you know,struggling to find the right way of putting it.
Is'nt it amazing that i read this post today (i have been offline for some time) and the answer is there, and yours is the last post on this subject !
paitience- simplicity- and an open mind, works everytime !!

Thankyou both P.B
My heart (and being) felt thanks to the force(es) than bring me to share this site and journey with you all.
proudlybeing

Re: Frequency Holder

Postby lucid » Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:48 pm

Hi Sandra,
I'm responding to your original post. I have not had the chance to read a New Earth yet (I will asap), but after reading your posts I had the feeling that, well, I might be a frequency holder, at present in Luxemburg, a tiny country in Europe. My whole transformation began around Sept 23, 2007 quite suddenly in fact I became aware .... then more, more and more aware, doesn't seem to stop.
I'd like to share something:
I have been told often by people living around me before this shift in consciousness took place: "I don't see the EFFORT on your part". It used to cause me to feel very depressed and not worthy, not "even" being able to make the effort. I don't know what kind of effort, just some kind of visible active wanting to do or doing something or... well, now I'm aware that even then I was not really able to define the effort that would be needed, I just felt that something is missing, something is incomplete, not right, etc.
Now that I've realized that making an effort in that sense would be futile anyway, people have stopped making this accusation, without any doing on my part :) and this is just a fact.

All the Best to everybody,
lucid
One thing only I know, and that is that I know nothing - Socrates
lucid

Postby blueviceroy » Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:50 pm

I began my search for relief early in sept thats kind of wierd, did something shift in sept?
I had felt discontent in regards to my true nature and began looking for answers on the 4th of sept. hmmm thats quite interesting. My shift really occured towards the end of sept. when I quit looking for an answer in religious documents .
I didn't find any significance untill now. I just reviewed some things I wrote and it's just a tad spooky
The message that we are here to help facilitate change is very clear to me .It's a message I heard my whole life but didn't ( I hate using the term resonate lol! ) experience till just recently. hmmmmm
blueviceroy

Postby blueviceroy » Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:01 pm

I had a very profound experience of being given a choice to be here or not prior to being here. It was on the order of awareness in regards to how it has shaped my journey. I knew that I was needed so I came to be regardless of the price that was to be exacted as suffering in this existence. This was just a personal experience that happened in Feb. of 2005.
Since then the task has been to become and to heal ,something , the people in my life, the situation around me,all that and more. Whether all my experiences are of truth or delusion is irrelevent because this is real right now and it feels like I am becoming what Ihave always longed to be. I am so thankful to have found this arena of thought and consiousness in which to express and to expressed to.
blueviceroy

Postby BevBeing » Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:00 pm

Hi all

Have been reading this forum for some months now, but have only today found this thread
This prompted me to register as a member, so I could "Be" with other Frequency Holders
Many of the other discussions topics were enlightening, however it was this thread that really was my NOW.
Thank you Sandra for enabling this contact point for us.

When I started reading Eckhart's books, I was aware of great alignment with his words (pointers) - it really felt like I was being directed home to a place I knew all along, but had just forgotten.
However when I reached his description of Frequency Holders in "A New Earth" I had a major "homecoming" moment.

"Now" I feel that I am at the place I had been searching for all this & previous life times.
As I am being more present, I am becoming more aware more often that "I am" .. however it is still a journey into NOW.

May your presence be now

Love & Peace
BevBeing

Postby kiki » Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:17 am

Welcome BevBeing. It's great to have you here.

kiki
"Miss Kelly, perhaps you'd like this flower. I seem to have misplaced my buttonhole ... Miss Kelly, you know, when you wear my flower you make it look beautiful." Elwood P. Dowd
---
Your donation will help keep us online.
kiki

can you help?

Postby tikey » Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:57 pm

I don't think I'm a frequency holder. In my life I had really huge outward movement and now I'm trying to get "home" and with Eckhart's teaching I sometimes
make it (my home is here and now, in this moment, Im one with it) but sometimes my mind just make it hard for me and I'm again in time-based reality,
so I'm "out of home" where you "the frequency holders" remain all the time. Man sometimes I just would like to be a calm frequency holder rather than crazy myself... but I hope soon I will come "home" and stay there, cause the "outward movement" is just a pain, pain, pain and it's senseless. It's only sense is
to realise that's it's sensless and pinfull and so to come home.......... do you "frequency holders" can help in "comming home"???
Im just a cloudless sky :)
tikey

PreviousNext

Return to Personal Experiences