2 Thoughts from my new book, Enlightenment on Demand

A place for anything that doesn't fit into the existing forums
NoordZee

Enligthenment on Demand

Post by NoordZee » Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:10 am

kiki wrote:
I assume you want to accent the first syllable on "content". Wink
How did you guess? :D
I am not contént with the thought of seemingly being cóntent, as I know that I am not cóntent :wink:

As you are not cóntent and if you are aware of this fact, your chances of being depressed, disagreeable, discontent, dissatisfied, disturbed, needy, unhappy, upset, wanting are greatly reduced.
"Veritas vos liberabit"

NoordZee

Post by NoordZee » Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:54 am

Hi Michael,
How is your new book progressing?
"Veritas vos liberabit"

CFSLos Angeles

Post by CFSLos Angeles » Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:32 pm

Hi Noordzee,

Thanks for asking. I am making study progress and am very excited about what has "come through" so far. I am also creating 2 packs of Enlightenment on Demand cards, which will have powerful non-duality quotes on them!

I have also been doing a ton of research to see what else is out there on this topic. To give you some idea, right now on my nightstand are the following books:

Journey into Now by Jacobson, Perfect Brilliant Stillness by Carse, Awakening to the Dream by Hartong, I hope you Die Soon by Slyvester, Awake in the Heartland by Tollifson, Beyond Awakening by Foster (just came out), and The first and Last Freedom and Freedom from the Known, both by Krishnamurti.

Whew! I'm exhausted just writing them all out! :) I have plenty of my own ideas about what is helpful and what isn't in the tricky realm of "enlightenment" and specficially non-duality. However, it is such a blast to go through the different books and see how other great writers handle the subject. Of course, since all there is is ONE anyway, every idea, regardless of whose form it appears to come from, emanates from SOURCE, GOD, CONSCIOUSNESS, etc. and so in essence we are talking to ourselves! In otherwords, Source is trying to tell Source how to get in touch with SOURCE!! Lol!

It's just that some thoughts, ideas, ect. get muddled up along the way by "mind" while others slip through in their pristine state, and those are the ones with the most powerful vibration that can bring "you" immediately back to presence.

As, you can see it will be some time before the book is actually competed but when it does finally "see the light of day," I believe it will be amazing!

Sincerely,

Michael

Webwanderer

Post by Webwanderer » Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:47 pm

Good luck on the book Michael. I like the idea of"Enlightenment on Demand" cards. Many who are newly awakening could benefit from a random pointer throughout their day.

Here's a couple more possible names for such pointers;

Allignment Cards

Recall Cards

Recognition Cards.

heidi

Post by heidi » Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:54 pm

How about calling the cards Portals, and you could have a little window on the back of the cards. :) Then you can call using the cards playing bridge. :lol:
Heidi
http://www.heidimayo.com
wonderment on the third wave

Webwanderer

Post by Webwanderer » Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:00 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: Playing Bridge, what a great idea!!!

kiki

Post by kiki » Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:03 pm

We have such creative people here! Let me add my good wishes for the success of your book.

CFSLos Angeles

Post by CFSLos Angeles » Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:04 pm

Then you can call using the cards playing bridge.
LOL :lol: Brilliant!!

This site never ceases to bring a smile to my face and wisdom to my heart!

-Michael