the law of attraction

Manifesting your reality or the Law of Attraction

the law of attraction

Postby cephalon » Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:54 am

For those of you who don't know, the law of attraction is basically a universal law that says like attracts like. Recently it has been widely publicized in the movie 'the secret' as well as in many different books. The basis of the law of attraction is that allegedly if you can visualize yourself having something and believe that It will come, then the law of attraction will bring it to you. This however seems to somewhat contradict the teachings of eckhart tolle in that it has to do with expectation of form and 'wanting' things. However I have had several experiences with it and I was wondering if anyone here has any experience with the combination of being present and being able to manifest things for yourself?
cephalon

Re: the law of attraction

Postby WhoAmI » Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:03 am

Hi Cephalon,

I seem to remember there was something posted on this site regarding "the secret", manifestation and such. But I can't quite locate it.

However, Burt Harding has written a newsletter about "the secret" from the awareness/presence/etc point of view.

You can find it here:
http://members.shaw.ca/burtharding/News1.pdf
WhoAmI

Postby Slyder » Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:17 pm

Slyder

Postby Webwanderer » Sun Oct 21, 2007 3:47 pm

I'm going to lock this topic in favor of the link just mentioned. There is lots of good dialog there and additional comments are best added to that thread. :D
Webwanderer

Return to Law of Attraction