NEW FORUM

NEW FORUM

Postby erict » Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:47 pm

As you must have noticed, there are a lot of changes going on. We hope things will go as smoothly as possible. For this we ask your help. Please report any problems or difficulties that you might encounter with the new forum software.
"Be sincere; don't ask questions out of mere interest. Ask dangerous questions—the ones whose answers could change your life."
erict
Site-Admin
Site-Admin

Re: NEW FORUM

Postby erict » Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:11 pm

The FAQ is very helpful to get acquainted with the new features and options.

faq.php
"Be sincere; don't ask questions out of mere interest. Ask dangerous questions—the ones whose answers could change your life."
erict
Site-Admin
Site-Admin

Postby erict » Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:27 pm

I think that this Friday and Saturday I will use my free time to make the move permanent. I will delete the old forum and place the new one in its place. We'll go back to the old address.

If anyone has encountered any difficulties related to the new forum software, please let me know now before it's too late. :)
erict
Site-Admin
Site-Admin

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:06 pm

I love the new format, Eric - well done! Love - Aquarius
aquarius123esoteric

Temparary Shut Down

Postby Webwanderer » Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:56 pm

Notice: The forum will be shut down for maintenance. Length of time is not certain. Eric is making a permanent shift to the new look. Check back often.

Once the forum is no longer available at the current location, you should be able to access it at the old address:

http://eckhart-tolle-forum.inner-growth.info/
Webwanderer

Re: Temparary Shut Down

Postby erict » Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:47 pm

Ok. We're back, and back at the original location. I hope the transfer was smooth. Things seem to be working just fine from my end. If anything abnormal should arise, please inform me.
erict
Site-Admin
Site-Admin

Return to News and Announcements