how i use ET in my daily life

Here you may share how the words Eckhart Tolle have affected your life.
joost123

how i use ET in my daily life

Post by joost123 » Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:41 am

Well hi all , I'm a newbie here, and I'd just like to share some things. I've been into eckhart tolle's teachings for almost a year now. His book just blew me away. And his teachings on mp3 have been on my zenV ( mp3 player.. :P) ever since. I've tried alot of the exit signs into the now, listening to the voice in my head, feeling my inner body, trying to become silent, etc. At this moment, i'm trying to be in the now using the following: Everytime i have a goal in my head, I wonder how im gonna get to this goal. Since i don't know how to get to the goal i set in my mind i enter the now.

i also had an experience in which my inner body felt super huge, and empty. The way from my head to my feet felt like several meters. It felt like "I" could move inside my inner body, from my head to my feet, and it was a long way:p. Well thats all i wanted to post,

greets, joost

kiki

Re: how i use ET in my daily life

Post by kiki » Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:39 am

Welcome to the board, joost123. Take some time to look around, and don't forget to familiarize yourself with posting guidelines. I am sure you'll be an asset to the forum. :D

kiki
"Miss Kelly, perhaps you'd like this flower. I seem to have misplaced my buttonhole ... Miss Kelly, you know, when you wear my flower you make it look beautiful." Elwood P. Dowd
---

tikey

Post by tikey » Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:09 pm

joost123 i heard too about that you can "travel" in your body. That means that "you" don't have to be all the time in your head. One day you can spend in
your foot for example. I'm not laughing, I really believe that and I am happy that you have such a good knowledge of your inner body.
It's really a good doorway into being. It makes me feel more relaxed and happy. It's the best way of chilling, and a good way of falling sleep.

keep it up mate!
Im just a cloudless sky :)

Chariot

Post by Chariot » Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:18 am

Sometimes when laying down I feel a radiant buzzing sensation all over inside my body. It feels like a pleasant glowing energy. It seems to happen when my mind quiets itself. I've wondered if this is the inner body or being that ET speaks about.

Sighclone

Post by Sighclone » Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:03 pm

Chariot -

Energies flow through us all the time. If that "radiant buzzing sensation" was essentially pleasant, then it sounds much like my experience for many years during the practice of TM. Now, I get it during moments of stillness. It may be a release from the pineal body, according to the neuroanatomists...

But yes, in my opinion, it is evidence of an experience of the inner body.

Namaste, Andy
A person is not a thing or a process, but an opening through which the universe manifests. - Martin Heidegger
There is not past, no future; everything flows in an eternal present. - James Joyce

DayLight

Post by DayLight » Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:02 pm

joost 123:
And his teachings on mp3 have been on my zenV ( mp3 player.. ) ever since.
Is that EGO speaks? :mrgreen: