Eckhart TV

Eckhart TV

Postby Sighclone » Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:24 am

Check out this upcoming new feature (by subscription) on ETs website: http://www.eckharttolle.com/eckharttolle-ettv .

There is an introductory (free) video also on this page.

ETTV offers a monthly seminar, a weekly Q and A, a monthly meditation, webcam participation of the audience, etc. Briefly, it seems like the Oprah webinars, without Oprah...(see me not being judgemental :) )

Namaste, Andy
A person is not a thing or a process, but an opening through which the universe manifests. - Martin Heidegger
There is not past, no future; everything flows in an eternal present. - James Joyce
Sighclone

Re: Eckhart TV

Postby Juno » Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:38 am

Thanks for the info Andy :)

Monica
by thinking of something you create an entity and by thinking of nothing you create another. Let such erroneous thinking perish utterly, and then nothing will remain for you to go seeking!
Huang Po
Juno

Postby Glycine » Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:30 pm

I watched the introductory video.
While the message is strong, Eckhart seems to be very distant.
To me, it appears that he is not happy with this new development - like someone else pushed him to do it!
Maybe I'm wrong and Eckhart is just showing more presence.
Glycine

Postby Sighclone » Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:08 pm

I got that sense also. I think he kind of wants to retire. Maybe the inertia of his business is requiring more of him. I hope it's not Kim - I doubt it.

Namaste, Andy
A person is not a thing or a process, but an opening through which the universe manifests. - Martin Heidegger
There is not past, no future; everything flows in an eternal present. - James Joyce
Sighclone

Postby samadhi » Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:21 pm

Is anyone signing up for this?

It's not cheap, but then if you consider you will be getting monthly talks from ET then it's quite nice for people who wouldn't otherwise have access to see him speak live and from that perspective it's very reasonable.

I really like watching/listening to Eckhart speak - it has been a very helpful tool in facilitating my own awakening. It's not just the words he speaks, it's his energy somehow, sparks something in me.

So I'm still not sure, but I am considering going for Eckhart TV - how about everyone else?
samadhi

Postby sharenow » Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:06 am

I cannot afford it, but maybe others can. Make me appreciate more the generosity of Oprah when she did the free webcast for the whole world to watch it over the internet. Is there any freebie on Eckhart TV at all?
sharenow

Postby Mesquared » Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:40 pm

Do you have to sign up for the Eckhart TV to find out what it costs? I couldn't find a price.

I wonder if Eckhart was feeling tired the day he taped that introduction. I see him as just accepting that he was tired but still following through with his commitments, unlike me when I last experienced discomfort. I went on about it. :) I liken it to when he was sick on Oprah's webcast. It didn't seem to phase him.

I think this is a cool development. Next, he'll be on Twitter. :)
Mesquared

Return to News and Announcements