Meditation Local Group in Albi (France)

Meditation Local Group in Albi (France)

Postby Bohemien » Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:14 pm

Hello,
We are creating a local group of meditation based on the teachings of Eckhart Tolle in Albi (France).
Local groups gather people who already know those teachings and want to experience them in a group.
You can have more informations about the groups on : http://www.eckharttolle.com
For the group in Albi, please contact : moment.present.albi@live.fr
Thank you and sorry for my english.
Last edited by Bohemien on Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bohemien

Re: Meditation Local Group in Albi (France)

Postby kiki » Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:57 pm

Post in English only - that is our first rule. Please familiarize yourself with all posting rules and guidelines, found here: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2051

Either repost in English or this post will be removed.
"Miss Kelly, perhaps you'd like this flower. I seem to have misplaced my buttonhole ... Miss Kelly, you know, when you wear my flower you make it look beautiful." Elwood P. Dowd
---
Your donation will help keep us online.
kiki

Postby kiki » Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:55 pm

Thank you for translating your post - it looks just fine. Do your best in using English; we don't expect perfection, only that people make an honest effort and follow posting rules and guidelines to the best of their abilities.

Welcome to the board,
kiki
"Miss Kelly, perhaps you'd like this flower. I seem to have misplaced my buttonhole ... Miss Kelly, you know, when you wear my flower you make it look beautiful." Elwood P. Dowd
---
Your donation will help keep us online.
kiki

Postby 18andlife » Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:42 pm

Hey there Bohemien. I hope that your meditation group comes together and helps one and all, please let us know how it goes. Not to worry about your English. You did great actually. I understood what you wrote perfectly. Keep posting!
18andlife

Return to News and Announcements