I love this forum

What you can do to show your appreciation and support.

I love this forum

Postby rachel100639 » Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:03 am

I love this forum. I get on it whenever I can because the thoughtful, compassionate help, as well as the incredible clarity coming from the moderators (and others who post too!) is astonishing.

I am forever grateful for the people who run this forum and all who participate. I hope I help in my small way.

Thank you
Rachel
rachel100639

Re: I love this forum

Postby rachMiel » Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:28 am

I second that. :-)

Hands down the most helpful (and kind) "spiritual" forum I've yet to run into online. (And I've run into quite a few!)

Kudos to ALL involved: moderators, posters, lurkers, guardian spirits. ;-)
Last edited by rachMiel on Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily ...
rachMiel

Postby Sighclone » Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:02 am

Thanks, regular posters rachMiel and rachel. The mods love it too. This topic is very serious, very current, very real and very important. It is cutting edge, and Oprah knew that. What she did not foresee was the backlash from her viewers and readership. They could tolerate the meek and pleasant Gary Zukov, but not someone so evolved and radical as Eckhart.

We strive to be clear, direct and eminently fair. At least half of the new posters are struggling with huge life issues. No caring person can ignore that, and we often direct them to professionals, rather than try to cover over some giant grieving wound with seeming articulate pointers. But we toss those out also or try :) .

The other half are seekers. People who have relatively steady lives, but sense something much bigger "going on." And I particularly love these members who report back glimpses, revelations, dreams, joys, challenges, surprises and awakenings.

Then there are wonderful, consistent helpful members here, many with deep and continuing experience, and fine writing skills -- everyone who cares advances the ball.

Andy
A person is not a thing or a process, but an opening through which the universe manifests. - Martin Heidegger
There is not past, no future; everything flows in an eternal present. - James Joyce
Sighclone

Postby kiki » Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:25 pm

It's always nice to get feedback once in a while, so I'm sure I'm speaking for all the moderators when I say thank you. I think we have a remarkable group of posters, moderators and owner, and to all I add my thanks.

kiki
"Miss Kelly, perhaps you'd like this flower. I seem to have misplaced my buttonhole ... Miss Kelly, you know, when you wear my flower you make it look beautiful." Elwood P. Dowd
---
Your donation will help keep us online.
kiki

Postby Webwanderer » Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:25 pm

+ 1 on all counts. :D

WW
Webwanderer

Postby hanss » Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:06 pm

Yes, thank you. Free cheeze doodles for everyone :)
"In today's rush we all think too much, seek too much, want too much and forget about the joy of just Being."
(Eckhart Tolle)
hanss

Postby erict » Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:31 pm

Haven't been around for what feels like forever, but somehow I felt that things are going well, and it's wonderful to see yet again a confirmation that something special continues to live here.

I'd like to thank the moderators publicly - without them, this place would not exist.
"Be sincere; don't ask questions out of mere interest. Ask dangerous questions—the ones whose answers could change your life."
erict
Site-Admin
Site-Admin

Postby the key master » Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:46 am

True much love to all you guys. :P
the key master

Return to Support the Forum