Thank You

What you can do to show your appreciation and support.

Thank You

Postby Dan_Clizer » Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:03 pm

I just wanted to sit for a moment in gratitude and appreciation. Thank you to Eric for hosting this beautiful website that allows the gathering of like minded and like hearted people. Thank you to the moderators that tirelessly help to keep it on track. Thank you to all whom contribute to the forum with their wonderful wisdom. Thank you to all of the members who come to visit and even though you may not post, you add to the powerful intentions that in turn have a wonderfully positive impact on the collective consciousness. I honor each of you for the beautiful essence of love you are.

Thank you everyone for BEing here! Whether you are aware of it or not, each one of you is helping a great deal to shift the entire planet from an ego-based consciousness, to one based in spirit. Our lovely planet is now in the very final stages of making this shift and the more we each reside in our hearts as this shift solidifies, the more we ground in that change and the quicker it can appear in our 'outer' reality.

In Love And Gratitude,
Dan
Dan_Clizer

Re: Thank You

Postby heidi » Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:19 am

You are entirely welcome, Dan. Thank you for Being here, too. :)
Heidi
http://www.heidimayo.com
wonderment on the third wave
heidi

Postby Dan_Clizer » Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:55 am

heidi wrote:You are entirely welcome, Dan. Thank you for Being here, too. :)

Thank YOU Heidi! Its entirely my pleasure.

Love,
Dan
Dan_Clizer

Postby Webwanderer » Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:13 pm

Dan, with such an overriding sense of gratitude, I predict you will have a genuinely joyful life. Gratitude is a beautiful lens through which to perceive life. I have recommended it often in these pages and I have no doubt that those who explore this pointer for themselves will quickly see the benefits in their own life.

WW
Webwanderer

Postby Dan_Clizer » Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:23 pm

I predict you will have a genuinely joyful life. Gratitude is a beautiful lens through which to perceive life.

Thank you very much for this WW. You are right. My life has been joyful for many years and I could not agree more with you. The lens or as I call it 'filter' with which I have my perspective, is full of joy, compassion, passion, love and most importantly to me, inner peace.
Its certainly not that I've not experienced great disturbances, I have, but always I return into the peace that I AM. This peace does indeed revolve around gratitude and appreciation for all of the wonderful little things that are so prevalent in my life situation.

Thank you for your continued recommendation to others, it helps so much when we share our insight into what its like to live this way.

Love,
Dan
Dan_Clizer

Postby Blenderhead » Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:29 pm

:)
Blenderhead

Postby runstrails » Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:36 am

I also am very grateful to this forum. It has helped me so much :D Thanks erict and all the mods.
runstrails

Postby erict » Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:47 am

Dan,

Thank you! We're all very lucky to have been able to create and sustain such a wonderful place.
"Be sincere; don't ask questions out of mere interest. Ask dangerous questions—the ones whose answers could change your life."
erict
Site-Admin
Site-Admin

Postby Dan_Clizer » Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:43 am

erict wrote:Dan,

Thank you! We're all very lucky to have been able to create and sustain such a wonderful place.

You're welcome Eric. I'm honored to be here! Thank you so much!

Love,
Dan
Dan_Clizer

Return to Support the Forum