Garuda Joins The Moderators

Garuda Joins The Moderators

Postby erict » Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:25 pm

Adding runstrails was so much fun, that we just couldn't stop, and so we are proud to announce our newest moderator: Garuda!
"Be sincere; don't ask questions out of mere interest. Ask dangerous questions—the ones whose answers could change your life."
erict
Site-Admin
Site-Admin

Re: Garuda Joins The Moderators

Postby runstrails » Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:44 pm

This is wonderful news! Garuda its so good to have you onboard. We all benefit from your inherent wisdom and generous replies.
runstrails

Postby Quinn » Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:56 pm

Garuda and runstrails! Great news. I enjoy both of your posts so much.

Congratulations!
Quinn

Postby Webwanderer » Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:29 am

Welcome Garuda. Glad to have you on board. Kiki will be giving a class to you and runstrails on the secret handshake, and Andy will get you your key to the executive washroom. Oh, and Heidi will arrange for the limo service to get you to the forum. Now the really good news is that the cash bonuses Eric gave us this year were just as much as last year. Cool huh? :wink:

Anyway, all kidding aside. Thanks for helping out.

WW
Webwanderer

Postby Sighclone » Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:13 am

Congratulations and thank you to both garuda and rt -- great folks.

Andy
A person is not a thing or a process, but an opening through which the universe manifests. - Martin Heidegger
There is not past, no future; everything flows in an eternal present. - James Joyce
Sighclone

Postby karmarider » Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:29 am

Thank you, Eric.

And thanks to all the moderators. Congrats to runstrails and Garuda!
karmarider

Postby heidi » Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:51 pm

Oh goody, now I can slack off in my moderating duties and not feel the least bit guilty! Welcome new mods!
Heidi
http://www.heidimayo.com
wonderment on the third wave
heidi

Postby erict » Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:37 pm

heidi wrote:Oh goody, now I can slack off in my moderating duties and not feel the least bit guilty! Welcome new mods!

You've definitely earned the right to slack off without the smallest bit of guilt. Most of our members probably don't know that you're not only the cause the forum exists, but actually the co-founder and first moderator, nurturing it through its infancy.
"Be sincere; don't ask questions out of mere interest. Ask dangerous questions—the ones whose answers could change your life."
erict
Site-Admin
Site-Admin

Postby garuda » Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:26 pm

Webwanderer wrote:Welcome Garuda. Glad to have you on board. Kiki will be giving a class to you and runstrails on the secret handshake, and Andy will get you your key to the executive washroom. Oh, and Heidi will arrange for the limo service to get you to the forum. Now the really good news is that the cash bonuses Eric gave us this year were just as much as last year. Cool huh? :wink:

WW

I am pleased about all these perks, but I am slightly disappointed that as yet, there has been no mention of the car choices, the expense account, or whether I get an office with a window. Perhaps all that comes up at the end of my probationary period. :D

I have been visiting here for some time now and feel a kinship with the Mods and all the members who have patiently put up with my incessant and incohesive psycho-babble. I appreciate all the members here who bravely share their stories and their challenges in this fragile, and sometimes seemingly tenuous existence we all share together on the earth.
And my heartfelt thanks to all of you who have helped this forum grow, and especially who have helped me with my challenging journey. You all make a difference in this world with your questions and your contributions. It’s a honor to be considered worthy enough to be offered this extra opportunity to help in making this forum run smoothly for all of us to benefit from.

But I’ll probably need some help from you old timers on occasion. Thanks again!
Recognize present awareness......... rest in that awareness..........don’t become distracted.
garuda

Postby Sighclone » Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:42 pm

Cars, offices, salaries and other perks are reserved for those who prefer samsara to unity consciousness. But you do have to learn the fight song.

Andy
A person is not a thing or a process, but an opening through which the universe manifests. - Martin Heidegger
There is not past, no future; everything flows in an eternal present. - James Joyce
Sighclone

Postby garuda » Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:36 am

:lol: That's good! You crack me up. Who said the west-coasters don't have a great sense of humor?
Recognize present awareness......... rest in that awareness..........don’t become distracted.
garuda

Postby kiki » Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:48 am

Welcome Garuda - glad you are willing to help moderate.
"Miss Kelly, perhaps you'd like this flower. I seem to have misplaced my buttonhole ... Miss Kelly, you know, when you wear my flower you make it look beautiful." Elwood P. Dowd
---
Your donation will help keep us online.
kiki

Postby garuda » Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:58 am

Thanks kiki, I look forward to helping.
garuda

Postby Dan_Clizer » Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:43 am

Great to have you as a mod garuda! I've really enjoyed your wisdom.

Love,
Dan
Dan_Clizer

Postby garuda » Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:45 pm

Thanks, Dan! Your contributions are also valued.
garuda

Return to News and Announcements