Transceivers, that’s all

Talk about anything Tolle-related here.
heidi

Re: Transceivers, that’s all

Post by heidi » Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:58 pm

Spikyface - Are you reading Stephen's book, Butterflies are Free to Fly?
Heidi
http://www.heidimayo.com
wonderment on the third wave

spikyface

Post by spikyface » Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:47 pm

Spikyface - Are you reading Stephen's book, Butterflies are Free to Fly?
No, but I am now :)

Thanks
Do not take anyone as an authority on what you are. Ultimately all the answers lie within

heidi

Post by heidi » Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:57 pm

The problem is that we have 6 billions caterpillars and only a few butterflies
And lots and lots of chrysalises (cocoons) :D
Heidi
http://www.heidimayo.com
wonderment on the third wave

mus3cho

Post by mus3cho » Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:16 pm

I have not been to the forum for awhile and I am glad to be back and read this topic. It's reassuring to be reminded that there is progress in this metamorphosis and those who visit here in this forum are some of the beacons that light the way. Thank you all for being here!

mus3cho (and her Android without which I believe I would not be moving forward I consider it an "adaptive aid" like glasses for vision or hearing aids...my phone is a "connectivity aid"...like the ego, it's not a bad thing, it's necessary to get on to the next step)

Sighclone

Post by Sighclone » Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:47 am

Welcome back, mus3cho. (Android and all!!)

Andy
A person is not a thing or a process, but an opening through which the universe manifests. - Martin Heidegger
There is not past, no future; everything flows in an eternal present. - James Joyce

mus3cho

Post by mus3cho » Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:44 pm

Thanks Andy. I'm returning again today because I know that this forum is vitally important to the continuing evolution of consciousness. I remember saying a number of posts ago in a different forum that I didn't beleive I could ever read any other book again after reading PON and ANE. I have been directed to the Bhagavad Gita. Don't really recall the whole adventure at this moment, but I know that without my little device, I would be light years away from where I am now. I feel as if my journey has been enhanced/accelerated/facilitated because I am able to carry it (Android...hmmmmm Andy for short??? :lol:) around with me wherever I go and at my fingertips is access to so many things, including my teenage daughter. :D One could say, "well, what would you do if the cell towers or satellites just disappeared?". And I would say, "I don't know" but I would remain grateful for the progress I have made by having it. Maybe I'll evolve far enough in this incarnation that I will relinquish it back again. Like someone who needs crutches after they break their leg.