helping out

What you can do to show your appreciation and support.

helping out

Postby heidi » Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:30 pm

Hi, I just used paypal to slip $20 to the forum. Sometimes we might forget that the costs to run this forum are paid by Erict, who is a young man making his way in this world and making this forum possible. It took me longer to write this message than it did to use that paypal button on the bottoms of the page. So, when you are appreciating the forum and the spirit moves you, pony up just a few buck, and if a few members do it, Eric won't have to. :mrgreen: greenie for $$$
Heidi
http://www.heidimayo.com
wonderment on the third wave
heidi

Re: helping out

Postby Quinn » Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:16 pm

And what an investment this is! Thanks for the reminder, Heidi.
Quinn

Postby Kelly Lee » Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:23 am

Hi Heidi,

I tried to help out being a newcomer and I have to tell you it was very strange what happened next...I am reading these as I am a believer in supporting the forum(s) in which you participate. I don't have much money and 25 bucks was half of what I had in there. But thats okey money comes and goes and goes and goes a few time before it comes back..This is where it gets weird,

clicked the button and paypal wouldn't log me in to my acct like it usually does.I forgot the password. I just couldn't remember it my head is so full of crap. After a few times I got really frustrated and decided that I was going to use credit..Open wallet,,,no card..huh? I just used it for dinner for 7 dollars and 31 cents. Oh man where is the card now. Look here look there its just gone. Called card company and someone had already used my card for apple itunes for 4.32 before I shut the card down. They can wipe your account out with credit even is its a debit card.

My point is if I hadn't felt compelled to donate, this could have become very serious. As soon as I can I donate :) I like this place already..Its so peaceful and it helping me already thanks!!!
Kelly Lee

Postby ashley72 » Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:11 pm

Heidi,

Good reminder... I donated $50 for Christmas. I've used this site nearly daily over the past 10 months... So I'm very willing to lend some support to Eric financially. I hope a few other regulars can donate a little bit for Christmas to at least cover his outpocket expenses, such as hosting fees, domain renewals etc. I figure at least $200 raised would make a nice Christmas gesture... So another $130 to go!!!
ashley72

Return to Support the Forum