For Amazon.com Customers

What you can do to show your appreciation and support.

For Amazon.com Customers

Postby erict » Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:29 am

Hi everyone,

I know that many members of the forum are already regular customers of amazon.com, as I am myself. Now you can easily support the forum without any extra expense on your part. Simply remember to enter amazon through the search box on the top of the page whenever you decide to buy something.

I've also created an amazon aStore with a selection of books, audio CDs and DVDs on the subject of spiritual enlightenment. It features many items of Eckhart Tolle, as well as Adyashanti, Byron Katie, Gangaji, Jed McKenna and others. I hope these new additions to the forum will serve to benefit everyone without being distracting. I thank in advance all those that will support this forum this way.

Enjoy. :)
"Be sincere; don't ask questions out of mere interest. Ask dangerous questions—the ones whose answers could change your life."
erict
Site-Admin
Site-Admin

Re: For Amazon.com Customers

Postby sailing » Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:07 am

I'm Canadian and would prefer to order thru Amazon.ca. Would the forum benefit at all?
"We are sailing, stormy waters, to be near you, to be free."
Rod Stewart
sailing

Postby erict » Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:40 pm

Right now there's only association with Amazon.com. In theory I could easily set up the same thing with amazon.ca, but I'm not sure exactly how to do it.
"Be sincere; don't ask questions out of mere interest. Ask dangerous questions—the ones whose answers could change your life."
erict
Site-Admin
Site-Admin

Postby sailing » Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:26 pm

I did start out shopping on amazon.com thru this forum and with a click was able to get to amazon.ca. I just wasn't sure if the forum would benefit. I'll go ahead and place my order on amazon.ca and you'll see whether you are benefited or not. I assume it will take quite sometime to find out.
"We are sailing, stormy waters, to be near you, to be free."
Rod Stewart
sailing

Postby erict » Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:46 am

I'd just like to add that even if you are only considering buying something from amazon.com (anything really, from a book to a TV), entering the Amazon site through the link on the search box located at the header of the page will still count even if you only add the item to your shopping cart now and actually order it at some point in the future.
erict
Site-Admin
Site-Admin

Postby Quinn » Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:11 pm

Sorry, but I can't figure out how to go to Amazon from the search box!

Would it be possible for you to just put a link at the top of the page? Aside from making it simpler, it'd be a useful reminder.
Quinn

Postby goldieflower » Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:50 pm

Quinn wrote:Sorry, but I can't figure out how to go to Amazon from the search box!

Hi Quinn!

It's right under the forum's search box, in a white, black, and red box. Now, go order me some books!!! :lol:
goldieflower

Postby heidi » Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:00 pm

I just ordered my rebounder (little trampoline) through the portal- I'm jumping for joy!
Heidi
http://www.heidimayo.com
wonderment on the third wave
heidi

Postby Quinn » Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:48 pm

Ahhhh...I have Adblock! That explains why I couldn't find it. Good - I disabled Adblock on this site and now I can order my books.
Quinn

Postby erict » Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:03 am

Ever since reinstalling the forum, there were no links to amazon in the forum template. I brought back the amazon search box at the right top corner, under the regular search, for the members who wish to support the forum this way. Even if you don't purchase an item immediately after clicking the amazon link or making a search in the search box, if you add it to your shopping cart in amazon, then regardless of when you will make the actual purchase, it will still count.

Thanks to all the members who had this in mind, even when it was missing. :)
erict
Site-Admin
Site-Admin

Return to Support the Forum