Thank you, Eric

Thank you, Eric

Postby heidi » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:36 pm

Last night Eric performed some magic that took a lot of effort and the thing kept timing out, but today, thanks to his perseverance, the forum is working like a charm. Thanks so much, Eric, for being the wizard that keeps our forum running.
Heidi
http://www.heidimayo.com
wonderment on the third wave
heidi

Re: Thank you, Eric

Postby Onceler » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:39 pm

Yes, thanks Eric.
Be present, be pleasant.
Onceler

Postby goldieflower » Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:45 pm

Hip hip, hooray!

I'd be lost without all my friends. Let us know if we can do anything (even money!!!!). Don't be too shy to ask, m'kay (tipping my hat to South Park)? Some of us spend a lot on books and this board is the best "book" of all.

XOXOOXOX
goldieflower

Postby heidi » Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:16 pm

You can donate through the paypal button on the homepage. Another good way to support the forum is to buy your books through the amazon portal here on the site. :)

Woops, looks like the button disappeared. I'm sure Eric will put all that stuff back in place when he has the time.
Heidi
http://www.heidimayo.com
wonderment on the third wave
heidi

Postby goldieflower » Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:22 pm

heidi wrote:You can donate through the paypal button on the homepage. Another good way to support the forum is to buy your books through the amazon portal here on the site. :)

Woops, looks like the button disappeared. I'm sure Eric will put all that stuff back in place when he has the time.

Yes, and if you forget and go to Amazon not from this site, you can load up your cart, then come back here and go though the ET portal, buy your things, and it will all count!

And if you don't have paypal, you can donate with a credit card, too.

Let's give up some green!!!! :mrgreen:
goldieflower

Postby Webwanderer » Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:50 pm

Thanks Eric, you are the man. But what's with the emoticons?

WW
Webwanderer

Postby runstrails » Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:53 pm

A big thank you eric for your time and energy!
runstrails

Postby erict » Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:41 am

I only saw this thread just now. :D My ego sends its appreciation and gratitude.

WW, it's absolutely beyond me how it is possible for part of the standard smilies to be missing after a complete re-installation, but I replaced them manually and they're all back now. This is why I always encourage everyone to report anything strange they encounter on the forums. I do not always encounter them myself, and there are periods that I do not visit that much.
"Be sincere; don't ask questions out of mere interest. Ask dangerous questions—the ones whose answers could change your life."
erict
Site-Admin
Site-Admin

Postby Sufilight9 » Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:42 am

erict wrote:I only saw this thread just now. :D My ego sends its appreciation and gratitude.

WW, it's absolutely beyond me how it is possible for part of the standard smilies to be missing after a complete re-installation, but I replaced them manually and they're all back now. This is why I always encourage everyone to report anything strange they encounter on the forums. I do not always encounter them myself, and there are periods that I do not visit that much.

Good that you just saw this thread now, as I am a newbiee, and now know after reading the comments that I can purchase books through this site in order to support the forum, which I will be happy to do!
Marie
Simple kindness to one's self and all that lives is
the most powerful transformational force of all."

Dr. David R. Hawkins
Sufilight9

Postby Webwanderer » Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:17 am

Thanks Sufilight9. :D

WW
Webwanderer

Return to News and Announcements