smiles

If you have technical difficulties with the forum, or maybe suggestions or complaints, this is the place. At this stage, it is very important to get a lot of feedback from you the users.

smiles

Postby rachel100639 » Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:19 am

Hi, the little smiles are not showing up in the text even though they are ON. They are not disabled. Some of the smiles are not available either to choose from - there are just blank squares where they are supposed to be.
Rahcel
rachel100639

Re: smiles

Postby erict » Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:30 am

Thanks for pointing it out. It's really strange that they were missing, as they are not a custom element in any way, and should have been added when re-installing the forum. Anyway, I copied the missing files and it seems to be ok now.

I also noticed the moderator rank image was missing, and fixed that as well.

If anyone notices anything else missing or not working properly, please PM me, or post about it here. Thanks
"Be sincere; don't ask questions out of mere interest. Ask dangerous questions—the ones whose answers could change your life."
erict
Site-Admin
Site-Admin

Postby goldieflower » Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:21 pm

erict wrote:If anyone notices anything else missing or not working properly, please PM me, or post about it here. Thanks

Where's the IE button? You know, the "Instant Enlightment" button. Gone? Oh, sorry, newbies ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

But seriously, where's the PayPal button?

Thanks!!!!!
goldieflower

Postby erict » Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:26 pm

The donation button is back. Volunteers for testing it are welcome :P
"Be sincere; don't ask questions out of mere interest. Ask dangerous questions—the ones whose answers could change your life."
erict
Site-Admin
Site-Admin

Return to Support and Technical Questions