...and other natural laws

Manifesting your reality or the Law of Attraction

Re: ...and other natural laws

Postby smiileyjen101 » Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:00 am

The Law of Intuition p 385

We can only get in touch with our own source of intuition and wisdom when we no longer depend upon others’ opinions for our sense of identity or worth;

We all tend to worship something; the question is –
Will we worship the god of opinion
Or the god of our heart?

“We are all here to live in alignment with spiritual laws but the law of intuition is especially critical for those of us with issues of integrity and wisdom (ruling 9 energy).. (paraphrasing mostly) – and ruling 6 energies that are working on sensitivity to criticism or worrying about doing the right thing, which often gets defined by someone else.

He speaks of the shortages in the world – inc intelligence, but suggests there are no shortages of opinions and gets to the point that is a world shaker to many, but which I was raised on from my Granny's wisdoms …
what other people think of us is really none of our business

Just like judging our insecurity to know our own hearts creates opinions that we may out of kilter with the other laws assert to be ‘the truth’, worshipping the god of opinion is pretty common but may go against other laws like judgment, honesty etc

He quotes
“Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a Judge of Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.” Albert Einstein.

He goes on to discuss not separating inner guides, including channelled ones out from our own wisdom and left brain / right brain processing.

“in summary, the Law of intuition reminds us to recognise when we’re monitoring the god of opinion and to begin to transfer authority to the god of our heart and our quiet inner voice, the only ‘opinion’ ultimately has any value for us.

Once we contact our feeling center we can then listen to others’ counsel or opinions without losing sight of our own intuition, the place from which we determine what is best for our own life and let others do the same.

Then we are free to make use of others’ views without becoming dependent upon them; if an opinion doesn’t serve us, we can easily let it go.

We don’t resist or ignore or seek others’ opinions, we listen to and acknowledge them, take what is useful and submit all views to the wisdom of our own heart.”

He then goes on giving examples of experiencing intuition and applying the law.

Now in order to apply any ‘law’ you’ll need the law of Action –
Our rights start deep within our humanity; they end where another's begin~~ SmileyJen
http://www.balancinginfluences.com
smiileyjen101

Postby smiileyjen101 » Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:07 am

P390: The law of action

– No matter what we feel or know, no matter what our potential gifts or talents, only action brings them to life.

Those of us who only think we understand concepts such as commitment, courage, and love, one day discover that we only know when we act; doing becomes understanding.

Quote: Vision isn’t enough unless combined with venture. It’s not enough to stare up the steps unless we also step up the stairs. (hehehe clever word fun) Vance Havner.

…Action is not easy in this world; forces of doubt and inertia are everywhere, even within our own mind and body. Still we must act. Words may be cheap, concepts and philosophies abound, and good intentions may sound impressive. Turning all the words, concepts, and ideas into action requires energy’ it requires sacrifice. We have to overcome insecurity and hurdle past self doubts, lethargy, apathy, excuses, and a hundred good reasons to not rock the boat, to stay the course.

But, we keep getting the same message from life It’s better to do what we need to do, than not do it and have a good reason.

(espousing on motivational speakers etc) boils down to one of the most powerful three word phrases in the English language Just do it.

.. ‘Peaceful warriors of this world don’t wait for permission, they know and sense what action to take and they choose the way of courage and integrity. If their hearts confirm it they act, despite feelings of fear, self-doubt or insecurity that may arise.

…. fear isn’t a reason to not do something.
- Fear is a wonderful slave but terrible master.

‘Action is stronger than subjectivity. No matter what you feel or think, you can still act.”

Within the standing under of this law in combination with the others, another quote resonates
"It's easy to do, it's also easy not to"
Being honest as to why you are or are not 'doing' anything saves making 'excuses'.
He concludes this section with exercises in experiencing and applying the law.
Our rights start deep within our humanity; they end where another's begin~~ SmileyJen
smiileyjen101

Postby karmarider » Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:20 am

smiileyjen101 wrote:The Law of Honesty P377

Honesty is a good thing to talk about.

How is it a law though? A law implies "if you do this, you will get that." Which is never a good reason to do anything.

We tend to think of honesty as the external, moralistic sort of honesty. But when we look deeply, we can see that this is entirely dishonest.

The honesty of the person who we are not does not matter. External honesty does not matter.

This is of course a horrible thing to say on a forum full of flowery compassion. :) The dualistic mind does not like it--it wants the polarity of morality. It wants the immorality of dishonesty on the other side of the fulcrum.

External honesty follows internal honesty. As internal honesty develops, the effort and motivation to be externally dishonest dissipates.

And then we can see that the drive for external honesty comes from need for validation, the need for power, and the strong mental idea that "if I do this, I will get that."

Internal honesty is a different thing.

We tend to nod our heads and dismiss, and say, of course, we should be honest. But are we really honest? Really?

Every obstacle is dishonesty. Which is not a moralistic judgment--it is simply that honesty is the final surrender. If we can be fully honest, we can surrender, and that would be the end of the person, who can never be fully honest and still exist.

The good news is that internal honesty can develop. The place where I can say I fool myself all the time--I found that to be a pretty good starting point.
Last edited by karmarider on Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
karmarider

Postby smiileyjen101 » Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:27 am

Action is easiest when enacted within the 'laws' rather than pushing shite uphill. Understanding the Law of Cycles eases the flow of energy expression into creation. Try swimming out on an incoming wave vs riding the outgoing one... so simple it's almost idiotic :lol:

and RT, yes you already 'noticed' this!!

The law of cycles p 394
The world of nature exists within a large pattern of cycles such as day and night, and the passing of the seasons.

The seasons do not push one another,
neither do the clouds race the wind across the sky;
all things happen in good time;
everything has a time to rise and a time to fall.

Whatever rises, falls and whatever falls shall rise again; that is the principle of cycles.

Chinese proverb –
Patience is power
With time and patience,
The mulberry leaf becomes silk.

Since everything in the universe is energy everything falls within the domain of the law of cycles.

- he speaks of understanding the law of cycles and the law of flexibility working together – and how frustrating to be doing the right thing at the wrong time in the cycle and how experiences and this understanding can transform things – he mentions the life of Malcolm X as an example.

That cycles can be explosively powerful and through intuition tapping into them can enable harmony and rythym, or be totally going against the flow of the cycle.

Who among us hasn’t picked up a book at one time that seemed incomprehensible only to pick it up later and read and understood it with ease?

He mentions “cycles applying to individuals, countries, religions, corporations, celebrities (?) and cultures rising and falling, and rising again as the window of opportunity finally open and the timing is right.”

By noticing your personal and external cycles you can ride the waves more easily and for him this applies to the nine year cycles to be found in the study of numerology etc

….

For me, much of the 'suffering' in the world stems from us getting too far from the perfection of the natural cycles and understanding of them, in balance of the natural laws.

Even listening to HH Dalai Lama speak of his daily routine 'honouring' sleep and meditation and the perfection of the rest of the day, reminded me of this. I 'notice' the illnesses created by manufacturing false or manipulated seasons, in environment and in food sources, creating imbalance in Expectation. I notice 'time' being distorted outside of the natural Process in a Pattern of things evolving, and impatience because of the lack of understanding and stress in trying to manipulate reality. I notice the angst created in notions of 'spare time' and the emptiness of that creating a sense of 'boredom' and 'lethargy' and 'hopelessness'.

I see the increased suffering as we manipulate our Expectations, in natural rising falling of the Earth - as our mother and hence act betrayed by her when she breathes in and out in the natural order of things, or in the cycle of life and death - not separate events, but linear within the natural cycle.

I 'feel' the Earth's cries as we overstep our Responsibility while simultaneously abdicating it and foist ourselves onto each other with disrespect for the natural 'turn' that will come.

Like anything, at first some of these ‘laws’ will be everything from second nature to alien, eventually in the rise and fall of cycles, and experiences ‘noticing’ them and applying them can melt them back into the fabric of being, a second nature.

For some, some of them may already be a second nature, Millman suggests some of them will have more ‘resonance’ for our personal spiritual development. Usually those that we 'understand least' are the ones of most importance for us to embrace.

But.. long story short, my premise was that you have to look beyond, above and below when looking at LOA. It doesn’t operate in a vacuum of laws, but intermingled with all the others.

So.. how does it look now?
smiileyjen101

Postby smiileyjen101 » Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:50 am

Karmarider said: Honesty is a good thing to talk about.

How is it a law though? A law implies "if you do this, you will get that." Which is never a good reason to do anything.

Try not to confuse morality with energy flow.

One is humanly imposed and imperfect. As you've highlighted it falls within ego/separation ET-wise in the sense of it being 'a means to an end'.

The other is a flow of Source energy and perfect exactly as it is.

A 'human law' is rarely universal in theory or application. A universal law just 'is'.

A human law creates judgement and punishment, a universal law allows consequences. They are very different.

Right back at the beginning of quoting Millman -
Quote: Dan Millman: the life you were born to live
P320
“Human laws form a basis of social agreement and social order, but human laws are only pale reflections of a higher order of laws sewn into the fabric of existence. These laws govern the movement of the earth, the cycle of seasons, the forces of nature and the structure of the atom itself. Nature didn’t make these laws; nature only reveals and demonstrates them. The great laws existed before humanity, before nature.”

“To their music, even the galaxies dance”
smiileyjen101

Postby snowheight » Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:45 pm

smiileyjen101 wrote:The law of discipline p354
This is the one I obviously struggle with the most ; ) even finding ways to ‘accommodate’ the rules of the forum re posting so soon after another post in the same topic ; )

:lol: :lol: :lol:

(bowing very deeply) ... Namaste
Stop talking. Hear every sound as background. Look straight ahead and focus. Take one deep breath. This is you. This is Now.
snowheight

Postby snowheight » Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:59 pm

runstrails wrote:The one aspect of reality that seems certain to me---is duality! (Law of duality, if you prefer :lol:)
Night follows day. Down follows Up. Happiness follows sadness. Winter follows summer, birth follows death. One is necessary to recognize the other. Now when something happens that I consider "good" (via loA or not :wink: ), I know that something else will happen soon enough that I will consider "bad". The energies of the related emotions are complete opposites too. Expansion vs. contraction. So I embrace this duality and try to simply decrease my judgements of what I consider good or bad and this reduces suffering. Then it makes it fun to experience and watch even as its all unfolding. It's interesting that the ultimate non-dual reality (oneness) and the everyday duality is also a duality, isn't it. Isn't that cool! This makes me think that duality is in the essential nature of true reality (whatever that

Outside of duality there is no contradiction ... within our non-dual existence the paradox dissolves.

At the root of contradiction is contrast: without contradiction there is nothing but a blankness, a sameness. While we can know that this Void is anything but blank, and that the featureless is infinitely textured, our senses demand contrast. Our lives demand contrast, contradiction. Our lives demand duality.
Stop talking. Hear every sound as background. Look straight ahead and focus. Take one deep breath. This is you. This is Now.
snowheight

Postby hanss » Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:11 pm

smiileyjen101 wrote:Law of No Judgments....
Suggestion one in this section is stop beating yourself up!!

There is a risk that this beating increases when reading all about the ego here and there. The teachers does not say EGO is BAD but that is how it often is interpre (how is that spelled?) and it is very easy to start judging when a "not so flattering" pattern is seen. Ego in non-duality reminds me of the devil in christianity.
"In today's rush we all think too much, seek too much, want too much and forget about the joy of just Being."
(Eckhart Tolle)
hanss

Postby hanss » Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:17 pm

smiileyjen101 wrote:The law of expectations P373

What? You think you can bluff the universe? ; )

Darn it :o
"In today's rush we all think too much, seek too much, want too much and forget about the joy of just Being."
(Eckhart Tolle)
hanss

Postby hanss » Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:26 pm

smiileyjen101 wrote:The Law of Honesty P377
All yum, this is true in my own experience:

...to the core they turn to God and tell him of their troubles, and he says: “I know, I’m the one shaking your core”.

This can only be understood, either in the light – in the warehouse with the lights on, or by understanding the ‘laws’ at work while still in form. And by understanding I mean standing under them having experienced them.

A couple of years ago a friend said that I was in God's washing machine. She forgot to mention that some laundry has to spin around there for a very long time. :|
(Eckhart Tolle)
hanss

Postby hanss » Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:33 pm

smiileyjen101 wrote:The Law of Intuition p 385 ...
He quotes
“Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a Judge of Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.” Albert Einstein.

Yum.

smiileyjen101 wrote:He goes on to discuss not separating inner guides, including channelled ones out from our own wisdom and left brain / right brain processing.

Can you explain this with other words? If I misunderstand it, the whole universe might stop expanding :)
(Eckhart Tolle)
hanss

Postby hanss » Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:49 pm

smiileyjen101 wrote:The law of cycles p 394...

For me, much of the 'suffering' in the world stems from us getting too far from the perfection of the natural cycles and understanding of them, in balance of the natural laws.

Yes. For example, we, as humans have cycles of low energy. During the day, week, year and life. In Sweden there is a natural low energy period when the days gets shorter and darker. Most people accept the nature cycles but do not accept the low energy in themselves (we are one with nature ...) and try to live life as usual with very little success. And now the "fixing of the non existing problem" starts. Doctors, pills, drugs and the whole kit, which creates more problems. Instead of just accepting the cycles, slow down and rest more. However, the society is also built/structured for steady levels of energy. Most people can not go to the boss and say "Hey, I feel a low energy period coming, I will only work 5 hours a day. Need more sleep you know" :)

smiileyjen101 wrote:So.. how does it look now?

The sun is shining, all is good :)
(Eckhart Tolle)
hanss

Postby smiileyjen101 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:18 am

by hanss » Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:11 am

smiileyjen101 wrote:
Law of No Judgments....
Suggestion one in this section is stop beating yourself up!!

Hans said:
There is a risk that this beating increases when reading all about the ego here and there. The teachers does not say EGO is BAD but that is how it often is interpre (how is that spelled?) and it is very easy to start judging when a "not so flattering" pattern is seen. Ego in non-duality reminds me of the devil in christianity.

(present form = interpret, past form = interpreted)

Ego is part of the all, for me ET just points out the 'imbalances' that occur if you think it's the Master. Which is why Awareness / Consciousness of the bigger picture and understanding the ego at work and pain bodies built up via 'judgments' of self and others, puts things into clearer perspective. The notion of 'no choice is wrong, just brings a different experience' accommodates all things, recognising cause and effect of natural consequences, but also highlighting the law of Choices (freely willed or not). Ego over-stepping its natural 'responsibility' has its own path.

Law of Intuition -
smiileyjen101 wrote:
He goes on to discuss not separating inner guides, including channelled ones out from our own wisdom and left brain / right brain processing.

Hanss said: Can you explain this with other words? If I misunderstand it, the whole universe might stop expanding :)

:wink: I doubt it, it will 'find a way' .

The law of Intuition is actually an amazing one to go with the flow of; it's one of great power, made greater by allowing the natural flow of Faith and of the Higher Will; and one that those that would seek to distort their responsibility in order to gain more power try to demonise, dismiss, distort - in the sense of the law of honesty.

Our right (hemisphere) brain (creative side) has a vibrationary level consistent with the vibration of the universe in creativity. Our left hemisphere brain has more of the energy of form and 'logic', less 'Faith'.

Your inner guide is your 'gut feeling' about something. When you feel it deep in your belly. It may not have 'logic' or evidence to support it but you 'feel' it strongly, or it's the little voice in your head - right brain - saying 'turn down this street' when you're going somewhere else, or 'don't get on that train' when the left brain says - 'but I'll be late for work if I don't'.

If you can be in touch/tune with the 'all/universe/god-whatever', employing Faith, and the Higher Will, the energy of Intuition can flow more powerfully in LOVE for all things, because there is less blockage.

With Honesty, and No Judgment you can allow the 'nature' of things to both guide and live through you, with clarity.

The acceptance and use of this power is what allows the 'self' to get out of its own way.

Hanss when you sensed the old man's energy was leaving, and allowed the rush of love to come through you - that was the power of Intuition, the whole shebang loving that man - through you. You needed to do no thing but BE present and allow it. This is how healers heal with love, this is how clairvoyants 'see' with love, or empaths 'feel' with love that knows no separation.

When things seem as if they come not from within us, but through us, and we NOTICE it, this is the law of Intuition.

In Conversations with Love - OOOH!!! I meant to write Conversations with God - but will not 'correct' that which is already 'perfectly unintentional' there is a wonderful discussion about how we turn 'him' down every time we block this flow of love - our gift of intuition that allows the free connection with Source - he says things like - every time you think you should call someone and don't, you turn ME down; every time you hear a song that touches you and inspires you to something and you dismiss it as a thought, you turn ME down; every time you walk past a stranger and resist the urge to smile at them or reach out to them in love and compassion (through fear), you turn ME down; every time you feel something in your gut and turn the other way, you turn ME down.

this abundance of knowledge is sometimes referred to as the Collective Consciousness or Collective Unconscious depending on your awareness of it, it flows anyway. Understanding and allowing this energy to flow through you is the 'reason' there are no coincidences, only synchronicity, perfection in action, noticed in the present.

Channelling other seemingly 'different' personalities and identities is a complex situation in itself, either it is fully allowing this in love, or it can be manipulating your own thoughts without responsibility for them.

The difference is always whether the 'energy' is that of love, or of fear. Whether it is consistent with the laws of love, compassion or with a distortion of Responsibility. Only the heart centre knows this, 'feels right' or 'feels wrong' - which is different to judging right or wrong.

Hope this has helped. If you read the stuff about Portals and Energy in the NDE thread, or remember them, it speaks to this.
smiileyjen101

Postby smiileyjen101 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:31 am

Hanss: A couple of years ago a friend said that I was in God's washing machine. She forgot to mention that some laundry has to spin around there for a very long time.

Well some really stubborn bits take longer to remove :wink:

My Granny used to say: "your back was made for your burden" and I would cry, 'but Granny, I'm only little.'

The thing is the more you resist your 'burden' or 'stubborn bits' the longer it takes to hone you to the gold. 'god' doesn't set the timetable, or declare the degree of difficulty, we do that, prolonging the 'wash cycle' by our resistance to the natural laws at work.
smiileyjen101

Postby hanss » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:56 am

Thank you!
(Eckhart Tolle)
hanss

PreviousNext

Return to Law of Attraction