All episodes of Through the Wormhole

Online videos are an integral part of our online experience, and finally they have their own section on the board.

All episodes of Through the Wormhole

Postby Natalie » Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:07 am

This link is for 42 consecutive Through the Wormhole episodes with Morgan Freeman. They are excellent. The scientific studies and experiments shown here are phenomenal. There is one where a scientist created a helmet to simulate the presence of god. The girl who participated in this experiment said pretty amazing things.

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/through-the-wormhole/

Enjoy,

Natalie
Natalie

Re: All episodes of Through the Wormhole

Postby goldieflower » Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:18 pm

Thanks, Nat!!! :D

Snowy and I just love this show!!! We've pm'ed about this before. I have them all tevo'ed, too.

It IS amazing. Cutting edge experiements that don't make it to mainstream newspapers.

I urge everyone to watch this. If your jaw does not drop a couple of times, then I'm a monkey's uncle. Or aunt. Or just a monkey!!! :P

Maybe repost this on the General thread? I feel more people check that forum tha the video forum, noticing the views of the threads.

(I use "view new posts" so I no longer go to each individual forum.)
goldieflower

Re: All episodes of Through the Wormhole

Postby Natalie » Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:37 pm

:D Love your enthusiasm Goldie :D :D
I will repost on general thread. Good idea.

“It IS amazing. Cutting edge experiements that don't make it to mainstream newspapers.”

I know. I so much wish they would be discussed on the mainstream media. Can you imagine some of these amazing experiments and mind-blowing discoveries getting the same coverage as the debt ceiling or Hurricane Irene?

Imagining a world where this could happen excites me.

Nice to know snowy is a fan as well. There is something about the way Morgan Freeman narrates that I find very attractive.

Another documentary that blew my mind is "Encounters at the End of the World" I touches on a lot of the stuff we discuss in this forum and it's all based on scientific discoveries currently being performed in the South Pole.

:D Natalie
Natalie

Return to Videos