Exploring Non-Physical Realities

OBE's, NDE's, lucid dreams, and the like...

Re: Beyond The Physical

Postby autumnsphere » Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:34 am

I feel more and more that trying to explain it all is useless. :(
Forget spiritual practice - just do drugs!
autumnsphere

Postby hanss » Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:41 am

smiileyjen101 wrote:....

Sorry, but now I am completely lost :roll:
"In today's rush we all think too much, seek too much, want too much and forget about the joy of just Being."
(Eckhart Tolle)
hanss

Postby autumnsphere » Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:48 pm

Honestly, I don't believe in anything. I want to believe in energy, and what happened to me seems paranormal but it can be all explained scientifically. Actually, my delusion is so powerful that I believe I saw the 10th dimension of the string theory, and was charged with energy from the strings that we are all made of. DOES THIS SOUND CRAZY? Yes, totally, I know it does. So I honestly don't know. It could be that my dopamine levels broke the dopemeter and this is the reason I was so exalted and lovey dovey (as the key master lovingly called me). I honestly don't know.

Dopamine by itself can cause people to form beliefs that are not grounded in evidence. People whose blood levels of dopamine are higher than normal are more likely to attach meaning to coincidences and find meaningful patterns in arbitrary scrambled images.

Researchers from the University Hospital in Zurich, Switzerland, examined 20 people who claimed to believe in paranormal events and 20 people who did not. When the participants were asked to tell which faces were real and which were scrambled among a series of briefly flashed images, people who believed in paranormal events were more likely than skeptic participants to pick out a scrambled face as a real face. The participants were also tested in the same way, using words. The results were the same in this case.

After the initial trials, the researchers administered L-dopa, which has the same effects as dopamine, to both groups of participants. After taking this drug, skeptics made a lot more mistakes when looking for real words or faces than they did before taking the drug.

The results of the study suggest that dopamine can make you see things that aren’t there and form beliefs without solid evidential backing.

These results may explain the tendency of people in love to idealize their partners and attach meaning to every little move he or she makes. When in love, your dopamine levels are high, and your brain is a less reliable instrument for forming solid beliefs or making wise decisions.
autumnsphere

Postby hanss » Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:24 pm

If you see someone on the road holding a sign in his hand that says "you can now see the 10th dimension of the string theory", kill him. :wink:
"In today's rush we all think too much, seek too much, want too much and forget about the joy of just Being."
(Eckhart Tolle)
hanss

Postby autumnsphere » Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:40 pm

Zaktly. I don't believe in anything anymore.

But I do have a good definition which sounds very scientifically provable: This is a place in our psyche that gives us energy.
autumnsphere

Postby smiileyjen101 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:54 am

by hanss

If you see someone on the road holding a sign in his hand that says "you can now see the 10th dimension of the string theory", kill him.

How can you be sure he's real? :wink:

Autumn, folks didn't understand the science of energy until fairly recently in human development, and they are still learning. (are we there yet? are we there yet?). But basically, whether we are talking about electricity, neuro-energy, solar energy, biological (food source & processing) energy, liquid energy, emotional energy or cognitive and communication energies the principals are all the same.

Energy flows through conductive pathways on the shortest route back to its source.
When you spill anything from its source it flows outwards either in a radiating pool or in a conducted path.
It is either a direct (one way) current/path or an alternating (two way) current/path.
Along the way it may meet resistors or conductors.
It may be re-routed along conducting pathways or absorbed (always temporarily nothing 'dies' completely) by an absorber or insulator along the path of flow.

If you think of water - rain falling directly onto the sea and returning to its source by evaporation.
If however there is a water tank on the ship the water may be (temporarily) re-routed, absorbed etc
If you have a tap onthe tank you can regulate the 'flow' in terms of on/off.
If you attach a hose to the tap you can regulate the flow in terms of volume.
If you get a resistance (kink) in the hose it will stop the flow.
If you get a leak in the hose, tank or pipe it will spill out.

all knowledge - consciousness is the same. It's energy flowing at differet rates depending onthe resistance along the pathway.

Empathy as you pointed out being related to Enthusiasm and swallowing God em-path-y is the route (path) that the God (life) energy takes by the least diversion and resistance in the 'individualised form'.
If you notice ET uses (isolated from the energy form) experiencing the energies of resistance - obstacle, enemy, means to an end and the oneness conscious notion (open to the energy flow) of acceptance, enjoyment and enthusiam in the open flowing state - which is conducting rather than 'blocking' the energy flow.

These understandings are also very scientifically prove-able :P

the 'buzzing' of an open flowing circuit is energised by the free flowing life energy running through it. No less than the oxygen flowing into your lungs, or the blood flowing through your veins or the sun's energy being absorbed, or the energy in food and water nourishing you. Try and stop any of those flowing and I suggest you may feel 'different'.

We become accustomed to 'recognising' stimuli and energy no matter its form, and adapting to it. Our mental processing eg believer / skeptic neural pathways are also conditioned in levels of openness and awareness - all of these things rely on Ethos - characteristic spirit and beliefs - based on ethnicity, cultural influences (acceptance or resistance); Logos - free flow of logical reasoning and recognition and evaluation of supporting and contradictory evidence. and Pathos - emotional free flowing pathway in the sense of being able to process and empathise (swallow life energy) (fear is the kink inthe hose that shuts the flow off) including fear of punishment or isolation from your ethos (cultural peers) or logos (sanity).

Gee I do hope this made 'sense' - that your pathways were open for it. If it's not please look for the kinks in the pathways of ethos, pathos and logos and I'll try to explain further.
Our rights start deep within our humanity; they end where another's begin~~ SmileyJen
http://www.balancinginfluences.com
smiileyjen101

Postby autumnsphere » Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:16 pm

wonderful post jen, i concur.
autumnsphere

Postby SandyJoy » Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:52 am

Hi Everyone,

I thought this youtube video I am posting here was really super interesting. And what he (I think its Greg Braden) is talking about goes very well here with this thread. Wonderful stuff! I really think we are getting closer and closer to realizing that the old adage about "be the change you want to see" is exactly right. Individually, many of us have come to understand this, and I think its causing some things to change 'out there". But, now these things may, somehow, be reaching greater numbers of people, which might be why the old "flat world" view seems to be crumbling right before our eyes. Those who want to 'rule' the 'new world' are still stuck with the "old view" and so it won't work, it will be futile, as the rest of us rise to the higher Heart of Our Self, our True Being.

The problems and the solutions to what we see 'out there' begin here within each of us, in our own Heart and How we Live within Our Heart and how True we are to Our Self with Love and Kindness at the helm. We be the world we see, we see the world we be, It is true "We are the world we walk through". When we get 'this our own Heart in alignment with Love and Truth, then this one here as I being filled with Love, then we will begin see the affect this has on the world around us---We will see the world coming along with us.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFZZagLRPes

Much Love to all of you, and thanks for this important subject WW, much appreciated. Love, Sandyjoy
Last edited by SandyJoy on Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
You are not finished, until you play in that meadow and live there. You can, you know. But only you can take yourself there.
SandyJoy

Postby smiileyjen101 » Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:53 am

Yay!! :D
Okay, with that established and agreed upon...

Feyness = fenceless, which has me smiling because I am fenceless with no need for fences (in a free flowing/open state) not defenceless because I see no lack by it.

If someone feels 'de fenceless' it's because they feel the need for a fence to separate them from their experiential reality. it may be that they had or built fences as a coping strategy and 'miss' the 'security' of them.

This is why in a state of openness we have no fear, but are extremely vulnerable.
As we try to process the energy information we may clutch for fences, which may be the panic after an open or opening experience, particularly if the experience was at odds with our conditioned ways of being (in pathos, ethos, or logos).

Rather than stay open and 'vulnerable' some seek to build amazing fences - using ethos, pathos and logos. Some even build fences around others who are either not too sure about their open experience/s - in the old days those who were sure were burnt at the stake :wink:

When I experienced the absolute fenceless in the nde it was able to prove itself to me on all levels of ethos, pathos and logos. If you see a dog and a Vet says 'no that's a cat'. You may be in a quandary for awhile but eventually you will figure out either you, or they, are mistaken, or that you've both been talking about a different animal.

I can see elements of openness in fence less terms in those labelled all manner of things by 'experts' and in trying to understand the nde experience you should have seen the labels some 'experts' wanted to put on me, which I then had to evaluate.

I know that the 'lack of empathy' in those labelled autistic 'may' be empathy overload/fatigue in the same way we are starting to understand compassion fatigue in the general population as after effects of multiple major disasters. I'm still somewhat unconvinced that ALL the voices, feelings etc experienced by those labelled schizophrenic are not (on some level of energy) 'real'.

I am cautiously optimistic that we are heading in the right direction - they haven't sanctioned / certified / or burnt me at the stake thinking we were talking about the same 'animal' , but I can't be sure that hasn't been the experience of others less able to evaluate and interpret and translate information.

I've realised that is my core skill and calling - to evaluate, interpret and translate information across the boundaries/fences folks have built up - I can only do that because I am 'fenceless' and unafraid of being so (most of the time ; )

Because fear carries an energy (which some folks build fences against) it seems that others are able to be more 'open' with me because I don't emit those energies.
Our rights start deep within our humanity; they end where another's begin~~ SmileyJen
smiileyjen101

Postby autumnsphere » Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:52 pm

smiileyjen101 wrote:I've realised that is my core skill and calling - to evaluate, interpret and translate information across the boundaries/fences folks have built up - I can only do that because I am 'fenceless' and unafraid of being so (most of the time ; )

OK Jesus. :D

#sorryjusthadto
autumnsphere

Postby snowheight » Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:06 pm

autumnsphere wrote:smiileyjen101 wrote:I've realised that is my core skill and calling - to evaluate, interpret and translate information across the boundaries/fences folks have built up - I can only do that because I am 'fenceless' and unafraid of being so (most of the time ; )

And in so doing you build a fence. :P
Stop talking. Hear every sound as background. Look straight ahead and focus. Take one deep breath. This is you. This is Now.
snowheight

Postby smiileyjen101 » Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:44 am

lol autumn .... hmmm ; ) I guess, Jesus was the epitome of vulnerable and yet still willing, and yet on some levels uncompromising in choosing love over fear. (?)

Snowy said: And in so doing you build a fence.

:idea: :idea: :idea: "Explain this to me - what fence? It 'feels' like important information...
smiileyjen101

Postby autumnsphere » Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:52 am

there's no one to save, jeeeeeeeen. and im not saying this from a newagey talk perspective. if i really chose to believe what i saw (for now i dont) there really is no one to save cause Being is right here, right now no matter what you do.
autumnsphere

Postby smiileyjen101 » Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:38 am

That's funny autumn, cos I was just outside pondering the comment and looking at the differences. Something came to mind about Jesus personifying God (the all) and sharing the message of god (behaviour? influences?) in/on humans, whereas I (think) I tend to lean more towards ... (?.....)

...(?) personifying humanity and sharing the message of human (behaviour? influences?) in/on the all (god). The all, to me, is not 'our father' but merely energy in motion, hitting resistors and flowing through conductors eternally.

Communicating or empathising is not about saving - interpreting and translating is about (ee gads I'm going to use an academic term I had such a resistance to!!) universalizing human conditions/behaviours, taking them out of silos that try to contain them, and distort them in order to make them fit the labelling.

Human conditions and behaviours are not as isolated (or abnormal) as they might be thought to be and (for me) it's perception that is askew and contributes to folks feeling or being 'isolated' from each other and from understanding the energies of the all.

The veracity of energy flowing freely doesn't stay within the silos - as we learn in 'beyond the physical' experiences. The premise of much of our scientific research of things is flawed by its isolated viewing, which is in turn skewing the data.
smiileyjen101

Postby snowheight » Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:57 am

smiileyjen101 wrote:
Snowy said: And in so doing you build a fence.

:idea: :idea: :idea: "Explain this to me - what fence? It 'feels' like important information...

This is what I meant:

smiileyjen101 wrote:I've realised that is my core skill and calling - to evaluate, interpret and translate information across the boundaries/fences folks have built up - I can only do that because I am 'fenceless' and unafraid of being so (most of the time ; )

In specifying this as a calling and in isolating this specific skill and in labeling "it" as being "fenceless".

In labeling something fenceless you build a fence. Not a nit-pick ... it is somewhat of a kid, a jest ... just a product of the paradox. Just is, that's all. :)

The mother of nature.
It has no name,
But I call it "the Way";
It has no limit,
but I call it "limitless".

-- Lao Tzu

'Jen ... may your posts always be boundless, fenceless and otherwise completely uninhibited and unfettered. :D
Stop talking. Hear every sound as background. Look straight ahead and focus. Take one deep breath. This is you. This is Now.
snowheight

PreviousNext

Return to Beyond the Physical