Neale Donald Walsch & Eckhart Tolle Dialogue (Eckhart TV)

Online videos are an integral part of our online experience, and finally they have their own section on the board.

Neale Donald Walsch & Eckhart Tolle Dialogue (Eckhart TV)

Postby erict » Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:45 pm

This is a 42 minute video of Neale speaking with Eckhart from Eckhart TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFr3OvPd ... re=related
"Be sincere; don't ask questions out of mere interest. Ask dangerous questions—the ones whose answers could change your life."
erict
Site-Admin
Site-Admin

Re: Neale Donald Walsch & Eckhart Tolle Dialogue (Eckhart TV

Postby Donna » Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:14 am

Wow, Eric! What a synchronicity! I'm sure you saw what Eckhart used at the end of that video (past the moment of silence)? I was not expecting that at all and it kind of stunned me!

I highly recommend people watch this. Many messages on different aspects of life (at least for me).

I have not read Conversations With God but this was a joy to listen to (I smiled big when I heard my internal voice go "yes yes YES!" on certain points as knitted while listening. I could hear and feel the intense feeling in Donald's voice as some self-realizations occurred for him while talking with Eckhart...)

Thank you, Eric, for this!
~*~*~*~* I love to live and live to love. *~*~*~*~
Donna

Re: Neale Donald Walsch & Eckhart Tolle Dialogue (Eckhart TV

Postby ashley72 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:49 am

Thanks for Sharing Eric.

I really resonated with that interview around 35 min.

When Neale openly asked Eckhart for some pointers on being more Present in his own daily life... and Eckhart responds by simply saying ALERTNESS: "Be more interested in your inner state in any given situation than in the outer situation... being attentive to what is happening inside me in this moment? The inner side should always be primary".

The Tinghsa bell at the end was also a highlight....resonating off into nothingness..... evoking a very subtle realisation of our intertwined (form/formless) attentive nature. :D
ashley72

Return to Videos