An Awakening World

OBE's, NDE's, lucid dreams, and the like...

An Awakening World

Postby Webwanderer » Sun May 27, 2012 5:50 pm

Webwanderer

Re: An Awakening World

Postby smiileyjen101 » Sun May 27, 2012 10:23 pm

Akiane: God and me are in control of everything, he gives me an idea and I make it happen.

YUM!! Yes, faith opens the door to all our power so it can flow through, such beauty, such bliss.

Thanks webby.
Our rights start deep within our humanity; they end where another's begin~~ SmileyJen
http://www.balancinginfluences.com
smiileyjen101

Postby Webwanderer » Sun May 27, 2012 11:43 pm

A real treat for me too Jen. :D

WW
Webwanderer

Postby smiileyjen101 » Mon May 28, 2012 1:31 am

It is a sense of the world awakening to the beauty of this expression and oneness with source.

It's not too long ago that we would have been at the very least committing this child, at worst compiling evidence for her trial before burning at the stake... it's all relative :wink:
Our rights start deep within our humanity; they end where another's begin~~ SmileyJen
smiileyjen101

Postby Webwanderer » Mon May 28, 2012 1:43 am

I marvel at the amount of this type of thing happening - and from so many venues. The line between worlds, the line called birth/death, is becoming more transparent every day. The evidence mounts. More and more people are seeing beyond the veil. As they do they bring to the physical world a new vibration - one of awakening consciousness in this human experience. Very cool indeed.

WW
Webwanderer

Postby smiileyjen101 » Mon May 28, 2012 4:51 am

Here she is older (15) and more...circumspect

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYDzUTZy ... re=related

Okay, I'm smitten :)
Her website here shows her gallery and awesome thoughts

.. this one..
Infinite Perspective
Each and every one of us is part of the infinite perspective
seeing reality through our own individual awareness.

Without one of our views
there wouldn't be
absolute fulfillment and completeness.

Akiane Kramarik (age 13)
You can find the picture in her gallery http://www.akiane.com/store/
smiileyjen101

Postby Webwanderer » Mon May 28, 2012 6:03 am

Well that's interesting. No wonder I liked this young woman. The first quote is hers as you have posted.

Infinite Perspective
Each and every one of us is part of the infinite perspective
seeing reality through our own individual awareness.

These others are mine copied from elsewhere in this forum. There are many more like them and is a theme I've been raising for a while. Very Cool.

I like to think of it/each of us, as an unique perspective of Source - Source in Essence and Origin, but unique in individualized point of view, each inherent with all the essential qualities of the One, but able to think individually and creatively from our own unique perspectives.

True self is known through a direct sense of being without descriptions or thought of any kind. Individualized Self is the unique perspective of awareness that experiences life through countless forms.

And thanks for the link.

WW
Webwanderer

Postby smiileyjen101 » Mon May 28, 2012 8:55 am

Well yes, we rarely have an 'original' thought do we :wink:

Make sure you have a look at the accompanying picture to that verse, it's stunning, both her verse and her paintings are very remarkable.

She even has a wonderful few with 'bubbles' :D
smiileyjen101

Postby SandyJoy » Mon May 28, 2012 4:54 pm

Webwanderer wrote:I marvel at the amount of this type of thing happening - and from so many venues. The line between worlds, the line called birth/death, is becoming more transparent every day. The evidence mounts. More and more people are seeing beyond the veil. As they do they bring to the physical world a new vibration - one of awakening consciousness in this human experience. Very cool indeed.

WW

Me too WW, I feel that "soon" the veil will be lifted---something "big" between "the other side" is going happen-- I just sense it, feel it-- Will science find something? or will an actual shift in dimensions happen? I don't know, but I do feel know that "the departed' are still here and Love never dies and I Life does not die and the Truth is really 'there is no death" Yes, we see physical things come and go, but the Awareness 'seeing' is always What We Are-- and the "soul' or "eternal being of us and yes that is the Individual self of us--It is part of This Awareness, so our Self does not die---

I do not know the 'how of it'--- but I do agree with you--

Joy, Joy and Wonder-- Sandyjoy
You are not finished, until you play in that meadow and live there. You can, you know. But only you can take yourself there.
SandyJoy

Postby Webwanderer » Mon May 28, 2012 6:45 pm

SandyJoy wrote:I feel that "soon" the veil will be lifted---something "big" between "the other side" is going happen-

My sense is not that it's going to happen, but that it is happening. We human perspectives tend to think so very short term. I see the veil as being lifted as we speak/write. This lifting of the veil as you have termed it is likely a generational shift and likely could take a few decades. But in the overall scheme of the human experience, and life of this planet, it's practically a flash in the flow towards human enlightenment. I'm rather enjoying the awakening ride, and evidence such as Akiane just adds to the increasing clarity.

WW
Webwanderer

Postby Webwanderer » Mon May 28, 2012 6:59 pm

smiileyjen101 wrote:Well yes, we rarely have an 'original' thought do we :wink:

What? You mean I didn't invent this? Drat, back to the drawing board. :mrgreen:

WW
Webwanderer

Postby smiileyjen101 » Mon May 28, 2012 8:49 pm

What? You mean I didn't invent this? Drat, back to the drawing board. :mrgreen:

It's enough that you expressed it webby.... that's kinda the point, neither did Akiane 'invent' her gifts or her paintings or the scenes she paints, or the thoughts she shares, we are all the hole in the flute through which the Christ (creation) breath flows.

the second part that you didn't requote holds the key to what is Infinite Perspective - throughout all of the ages...
Without one of our views
there wouldn't be
absolute fulfillment and completeness.

She just lets it flow through so beautifully, so uninterrupted, so unchallenged, so naked and with so much love that she herself shines with the polishing of it as it flows through her.

I've seen this many times, everywhere, in many different expressions of it, in everyone, and not just recently. It's in the simplest of expressions of love, of willingness, of noticing, of embracing and of allowing, this has always been here, always been expressed by those unafraid to let it flow through them.

The recognition of bliss and awakening to the beauties is a personal journey - albeit the internet has widened the villages a little and allowed us access to witness it from the comfort of our own homes.

The National Geographic magazine used to do the same for me. :P Opening up to life allows us the same access.

The possiblities are in all of us, and always has been, always is, and always will be, it's only our willingness that allows it to manifest.
smiileyjen101

Postby heidi » Wed May 30, 2012 2:23 pm

Thanks for the big smiles, WW.
In my teaching my biggest challenge is to help people get beyond their brains and enjoy the divinity of action beyond thought, what I call Art as A Verb.
And as Richard Bach said in his book Illusions:

Learning is finding out what you already know.
Doing is demonstrating you know it.
Teaching is reminding others that they know just as well as you.

And this too is so true of our understanding and reliance in - our Being - our true nature - it's always right there. Akiane's already one hell of a teacher! :D
Heidi
http://www.heidimayo.com
wonderment on the third wave
heidi

Return to Beyond the Physical