I Am So Happy To Be Here

Here you can introduce yourself to the rest of the members and visitors.
Escapeartist

I Am So Happy To Be Here

Post by Escapeartist » Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:30 am

I keep typing a little introduction narrative for you all to read about me but I keep deleting it and starting over. So I will keep it simple. You may call me Escape or any name you like. I hope to read about other peoples journies with conciousness and be able to talk about mine. I can tell you that, my thoughts tell me, as much as they can, that I am pretty far down on the totem pole of conciousness. I have been asleep for a very long time. And you know how it is when you sleep alot, you wake up groggy!
Anyway, hello everyone! Here's to waking up.

Webwanderer

Re: I Am So Happy To Be Here

Post by Webwanderer » Sat Apr 24, 2021 3:47 pm

Welcome to the forum. Lots of stuff here to help clear up that grogginess. Of course the best source of awakening is your own inner guidance. Cultivate a stillness of mind and presence awareness to connect with that inherent knowing.

WW

kiki

Re: I Am So Happy To Be Here

Post by kiki » Sat Apr 24, 2021 4:17 pm

Welcome to our community, Escape. I look forward to your contributions, so no matter where you perceive yourself to be on 'the totem pole of consciousness' whatever you share will be helping someone else somewhere down the line. Take your time and poke around our library of topics and threads, and jump in whenever you feel comfortable. Don't be afraid to ask questions, and worry not, awakening can happen at any moment. We are here to help in any way we can. And as Webwanderer mentioned, your own inner guidance is your own best source of awakening, so be an attentive listener.
"Miss Kelly, perhaps you'd like this flower. I seem to have misplaced my buttonhole ... Miss Kelly, you know, when you wear my flower you make it look beautiful." Elwood P. Dowd
---