Food For Thought - Part Two

Forum rules
In this category please do not start new topics that aren't directly related to Awakening / Spiritual Enlightenment / Truth-Realization.
aquarius123esoteric

Re: Food For Thought - Part Two

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Mon Mar 29, 2021 4:06 pm

What Is Earthly Life? – Part Five

Healing All Relationships

The Aquarian age’s Zeitgeist consists of siblinghood and friendship with all manifestations of life, anywhere in the whole of Creation, including everything that exists on the earthly plane. For many the present lifetime promises to be the last one for compulsorily taking part in the lessons of the earthly school of life. Alas, it’s impossible to come about for as long as any unresolved issues exist in our life. Included are human relationships that have not yet been healed and transformed into friendships, when our present lifetime has run its course.

If this was impossible with some of your contacts, while both of you were dwelling on this side of the veil that separates our two worlds from each other, I have good news for you. There were quite a few of these relationships in my life, among them members of the family into which I was born, especially my parents. The growing understanding that came to me along the pathway I have been walking since then, especially my astrological knowledge, reaching out and forgiving anybody is not difficult. Most helpful of all I find the realisation that these people could not help behaving the way they did, because almost certainly they were too much of what’s known as being ‘ruled by the Stars’. Find out more about this by following the relevant link at the end of this chapter.

This is how, with the passing of time, my ‘Healing Corner For Parents And Children’ came into being. If the foibles and idiosyncrasies of someone’s earthly personality disturb us so much that in the end we decide we want nothing more to do with them, once and for all, even though deep sadness fills our heart. However, once they have moved into the spirit realm and the disturbing features of their earthly ways have been left behind, at the gate so to speak, making friends with those on the other side of the veil becomes much easier these days. This is because of the understanding that the Aquarian age’s wisdom and knowledge, of which ever more is coming humankind’s way, has brought us.

When we have arrived in the spirit realm, once again we are nothing but spirit/soul. This brings with it the awareness of what humankind’s earthly existence always has been about and that nobody is truly our enemy. We realise that in the earthly school of life nobody is our enemy, because everybody is simultaneously playing the role of teacher and pupil. Naturally, this also applied to our most recent lifetime and anyone who, on the surface of things, seemed to be our enemy. Most helpful of all is knowing a) what lessons both of us were attending at that time, as shown by our birthcharts; and b) which karmic debts were attended to. Hopefully, they were redeemed through the suffering the others brought into our life. Understanding such things makes forgiving them much easier.

Also, it’s good to know that because we are all sparks of the Universal Christ’s light, nobody is all good or bad. Everybody has the best as well as the worst qualities within them. God and the devil are merely metaphors that were created to help us find a better understanding of our existence. The devil is a symbolism for the starting point of every human being’s evolutionary journey that consists of experiencing humankind’s unevolved and untamed nature, our own and everybody else’s. Each one of us can only get to know the various stages of their development, including this one, through experiencing it. This is how, in the course of countless lifetimes, all human beings slowly but surely work their predestined way up their personal spiritual mountain. Each one is an integral part of the evolutionary journey of the whole of humankind and our world.

There is absolute continuity in every human being’s evolutionary pathway. Nothing is random or comes about in a haphazard manner. This is clearly shown by the steady pace of one degree per year at which the Sun in our birthchart progresses forwards from the sign and house position into which we were born. By progression our Moon is constantly moving forwards by one degree per month. The Sun reveals in which direction our spirit/soul is being drawn forward for the coming lifetime and what lessons are in store for us. The Moon shows where we are coming from, the past. Our earthly personality tries to hold onto that which it knows and doesn’t mind repeating the ground it has walked on before. But that is not the purpose of the exercise. By sign and house position our birthchart Moon reveals how far our Sun had progressed by the end of our previous lifetime.

And by the time each one of us has reached the end of their earthly education, we have evolved into a Christed one in our own right – half God and half human being, no more and no less. We are aware that there is no such thing as Judgement Day. This is because time and again we have experienced leaving everything earthly behind and how we stood naked – so to speak –, not before God but ourselves.

As soon as we had rested sufficiently from the stresses and strains of earthly life, hand in hand with the wise ones in charge of us, we looked at how we performed in the course of all earthly sojourns, including the most recent one. Our strength as well as weaknesses were clearly visible. That’s why together we decided where, with whom and when our next lifetime might be spent to benefit the parties involved. Nobody forces us to take part in earthly life and only if we agree to what the wise ones suggest, do we apply for another outing. We go for it because we realise that if we ever wish to reach the end of our earthly education and be allowed to move on to exploring the next higher non-material level of life, which in due course will be followed by ever higher ones and eventually the highest level.

When someone’s earthly personality does no longer exist and therefore isn’t bothering us any more, with every passing day their true worth as a beloved child of the Universe, the same as everybody else, can be seen more clearly. By now both of us know that all human beings are siblings in the great family of humankind and why we once took part experiences that deeply hurt and wounded us. This time they were at the giving end and we at the receiving on. In a previous lifetime it could have been the other way round.

Aware of this, they are only too glad when we approach them and suggest forgiving each other by shaking hands and making friends. Even though that’s not physically possible any more, it’s just as effective this way. We are all here to forgive each other for whatever happened between us in this lifetime and previous ones. Love alone has the power of forgiving everything. Understanding that’s based on love, for ourselves and the other one. It provides us with the key for unlocking all inner doors and provides us with the strength for healing any kind of relationship heals, so it transforms itself into a friendship.

And that explains the popularity of my ‘Healing Corner For Parents And Children’, whose Booksie viewing figure a moment ago was over 62K. It’s in second position after ‘The Great Plan Of Life Unfolds’ with over 71K. God bless and happy healing!

My inner guidance tells me that the so-called ‘pandemic’ 2020/2021 is the most gigantic lie and hoax of all times. If, as a result there really would be a mass clearout of human beings from the earthly plane – I know intuitively that this will not come about – so what? Knowing that a) the most precious part of every human being is their spirit/soul, who is eternal and immortal and therefore can never die, even if we wanted to; b) what awaits every human being at the end of each earthly lifetime; and c) God and the Angels will forever be taking care of all our needs, what’s the big deal? I for one shall be much happier when I no longer need the cumbersome equipment of a physical body for getting around and about. I am looking forward to the time when it will no longer be required by any one of us. And after all you have found out here, will you be sorry when that happens, as surely it will?

Recommended Reading:
• ‘Healing Corner For Parents And Children’
• ‘Relationship Healing’
• ‘Friendship Healing’
• ‘Ruled By The Stars’
• ‘Do Not Judge’
• ‘Judge Not And Ye Shall Not Be Judged’
• ‘There Is No Judgement Day’
• ‘Sitting In Judgement’
• ‘You Only See One Side Of The Picture’
• ‘Refusing Judgement’
• ‘The Akashic Records’

From ‘Comfort For The Bereaved’
https://www.booksie.com/posting/aquariu ... ved-460044

So long as this you fail to see:
That death precedes re-birth!
A gloomy guest you’ll always be,
Upon this darkling Earth.

Goethe

You can find my writings and download
them free of charge from my website
www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:52 pm

What Is Earthly Life? – Part Six

We Are Sailing

Can you hear me, can you hear me?
Through the dark night, far away?
I am dying, forever crying,
To be with you, who can say?

We are sailing, we are sailing,
Home again,
‘Cross the sea.
We are sailing
Stormy waters,
To be near you,
To be free.

Oh Great Spirit, Father/Mother of all life,
And Your only born Son/Daughter,
The Universal Christ’s Light.
To be near you, to be free and shake off
The chains and shackles of the
False beliefs, superstitions and prejudices of
Our world’s religions of times gone by.
Longing to enjoy the greater freedom of
The Aquarian age, the age of truth,
That tells us to believe what our heart,
The seat of everybody’s inner guidance,
Tells us is TRUE!

Over the murky ocean of our world’s religions of the past,
Leaving behind six thousand years of patriarchy
With its unnatural all-male God-heads,
With its warmongering and empire building
Through cheating, lying and deception,
Of the self and others,
We are sailing to the clear waters of
The Aquarian age, the age of truth, and
God’s sacred wisdom and truth,
Which freely flows from the Highest levels of life
Directly into the earthly receiver/transmitter stations
Of all human beings whose earthly minds are tuned
Into God and the Angels’ frequencies.

Rod Stewart Lyrics
Originally by The Sutherland Brothers
Updated by Aquarius
March 2021

To paraphrase Plato: ‘What would our world be without music? The Universe’s feminine soul reveals itself to us through music. It provides our minds with wings and assists our imagination with flying to the higher and highest levels of life. Music communicates with us through the world of feelings. It has the power of evoking feelings of anger and sadness as well as charm and beauty to humankind’s frequently dreary earthly existence, especially during the times of the so-called ‘pandemic’ 2020/2021. It also has the power of renewing our hope, faith and trust in the basic goodness of life, isn’t it’s mere presence living proof that God and the Angels always have taken care of our true needs and that this will continue, forever? Otherwise there would be no music.’

Recommended Reading:
• ‘What Is Faith?’
https://www.booksie.com/posting/aquariu ... ith-462968

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:18 pm

Easter Message From The Angels 2021

Today I would like to share with you the essence of a White Eagle teaching that appeared in Stella Polaris April/May 2007 under the title ‘An Easter Message From White Eagle given Easter Sunday 1933.’

The spiritual Universe is singing to you and your world today. And those whose inner ears have opened and whose hearts are tuned into the frequencies of the higher and highest levels of life can hear the glory of the message that at Easter of every year flows from there into earthly life and that’s what we are bringing to you today. Alas, many in your midst are so sad and distracted by your world’s present circumstances that they are unable to hear us. And that makes us all the more glad that ever more of you are progressing well on their journey up the evolutionary spiral of life.

Through determination and perseverance you have come a long way on this road that is strewn with the trials and tribulations that are necessary to help every one of you to eventually become what we call Heaven-tall. Those who have reached this developmental stage you can perceive the presence of us, your friends and helpers in the world of spirit or light, humankind’s true home, from which all of you emerge at the beginning of each lifetime and return to at its end.

Wake up, beloved children of the Earth. A new day really is dawning for all those who weep. We are bringing you the message of the true and eternal love of the Great Father/Mother of all life. Listen to the joy we, as part of the Heavenly Hosts, are proclaiming at Easter about the resurrection and awakening of the true Christ, the Christ spirit who for a long time has been waiting to come alive in ever more of you. That’s why since time immemorial at Easter the Universe’s spiritual power has been pouring itself more powerfully than at other times into everything that exists on the earthly plane of life.

In 1933, when we gave our original Easter message through the White Eagle group of guides, it was too early to tell you that the life story of Jesus of Nazareth is but a legend that demonstrates to humankind the behaviour of a very old and highly evolved soul, who has prepared himself for his role in the course of countless incarnations, long before your present world came into being. The man has mastered his earthly self and is at one with his Highest Self. By integrating every aspect of his nature and passing every test and initiation that was required of him, he has become a perfect being, one who is whole, holy and healed. He has evolved sufficiently to act as a channel to bring onto the Earth plane the Spirit of the Universal Christ, the third aspect of the Divine, who is all love. This legend of a Christed one was created to demonstrate to your race the pathway each one of you has to walk when their earthly education has run its course.

By now, however, sufficient numbers of human beings are ready to comprehend the true meaning of the Jesus story, but in the year 1933 your world was still a very different one. Too few would in those days have understood what we had to say. Besides, too many still needed the comfort of believing that there really is a Master Jesus who one fine day would come to save and redeem them during the times of horror that were yet to come. The revelation that there never was or will be such a being had to wait until the energies were right. This was the case when the planet Pluto transited Sagittarius, the sign of the superconscious mind.

God’s truth is unchangeable. But how much of it we reveal to you at any given moment alters in keeping with the spiritual progress you are making and your ability to understand. That’s why something that is right for you now, may no longer be valid in future years. It has to be that way. We rejoice that sufficient numbers of you by now are capable of grasping that the story of the resurrection of Jesus always was no more than a metaphor that stands for the coming alive of the Christ Spirit. It rises from its death when your earthly self becomes aware of this hidden aspect of its nature.

This is the resurrection that eventually takes place in all human souls, when they slowly begin to free themselves from being trapped in the realities of Earth life and its beliefs. This awakening is quickened by an extra powerful outpouring of the Christ energies onto your planet during the Easter period and especially on Easter Sunday. The Divine spark in all human hearts then unites itself with the sacred fire of Mother Earth and Father Sun and together they bring about the renewal of all life in your world.

Easter is a spiritual rather than a religious period of the year. Mostly it is time for quiet thanksgiving because on the inner level of life the Christ Spirit within each one of you individually and also your whole planet is strengthened and fortified. Hand in hand with us turn your faces towards the great Sun of God and together let us give thanks and praise for the Great Father/Mother’s love, and for the gift of all life and lifeforms who are ever progressing towards more beautiful and perfect expressions.

Our love and special blessings are with you, always.

Happy Easter!

Recommended Reading:
• ‘What Is Truth?’
https://www.booksie.com/472980-what-is-truth

From ‘The Very Best Of White Eagle’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:01 pm

On The Forces Of Good And Evil

The following is the essence of three items from ‘There shall be Light!’ Stella Polaris Vol. 46:5: ‘The seeds of the siblinghood with all life that knows nothing but love is in every one of you. Do not look on the outer level of life for love but within and become more loving yourself. You are a dynamic being who can only attract that which you are yourself. The world around you is a mirror of what is happening within. So, whenever you want to change something in your world, first take a deep and utterly honest look into the mirror of the self. Each one of you has to do this for themselves because you can only recognise yourself by your reflection.

‘Never forget that each one of you has the best as well as the worst within. When you observe the ugly and painful things that are happening in your world, feelings of compassion and humility with all involved arise in you and you feel the need to pray for a purification of your own soul and that of your world to take all of you closer to God. The desire for loving and forgiving rather than hurting, criticising and resenting awaken in you. Please don’t ever think: ‘Oh, that’s too much for me!’ The only thing we ask of you is to simply keep on trying day by day. Every time you look into the mirror honestly and quietly affirm: ‘I am God’s child and I seek to obey the law of love, God’s law.’

Do Not Attack Evil – Dissolve It!

‘The whole of Creation contains two aspects, a negative one and its positive counterpart, that which is good. This part is all love and with the passing of time absorbs what is known as evil in your world into itself and creates more good from it. God is omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent and humankind lives in Its heart and although many find it hard to accept that good and bad alike are within our Creator’s power. Both aspects have their origin in the life of God and proceed from there.

‘You need to know that that which is evil and ugly in your world and anywhere else is the unevolved and undeveloped part of life. All the powers that are in God are also in you. That is why when your Highest Self first starts building itself an earthly counterpart, it has to start at the lowest point, just the same as the Universal intelligence of the Almighty, whose spark you are, has to do when creating anything. The same applies to every field of human endeavour, be it the ability to conduct satisfying and rewarding personal relationships, or being successful professionally, artistically as well as spiritually. There are no shortcuts. In each case you have to start with the bottom step of the ladder, slowly and patiently working your way up to beauty and perfection.

‘Everything that to this day leaves much to be desired in your world is part of humankind’s lower earthly nature in its slowly evolving state. Evil is a consuming and destructive force. It’s a fire that first tests and tries humankind’s mettle to its utmost. Later on it is absorbed by the individual and collective development of the Christ nature. The Christ fire consumes everything that is no longer of any use and transforms it into something good. During the later stages of your development, when the thoughts, words and actions you in your ignorance of what is at stake once sent into the world return to you, the result tests and tries your whole being frequently to breaking point. The suffering endured pays the karmic debts that were incurred earlier.

‘By the time you have recovered, you have become thoroughly familiar with the nature of suffering. Your higher nature is awakening from its slumber and your heart fills with love and compassion whenever you see someone in distress. You have come to admire the people who happily share their talents with anyone who is in need of them and the work they are doing. Like them you want to become a useful member of society and assist those who are suffering the way you once did. With this the healer’s pathway is opening before you. As Elisabeth Kübler-Ross put it: ‘The most beautiful people are those who have experienced defeat, suffering, struggle and loss and have found their way out of the depths. These people have an appreciation, a sensitivity and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness and a deep loving concern. Such things do not just happen, they can only grow from within.’

‘With the awakening of the good and higher aspects of your nature, the Christ Spirit, the process of absorbing the ugly and evil parts of your lower earthly self begins. As this happens in ever more of you, with the passing of time all evil will eventually vanish from your world. And that is the only way Christ can become the saviour and redeemer of you and ultimately your whole world. Many believe that by attacking evil they can do their share of getting rid of it. But when you have become aware of God’s true nature and your own, you know that this is not the right course of action and that the best you can do to dissolve any kind of evil is by radiating the light of the Christ Star into the distressed people and areas of your world.

‘Those who view evil from the perspective we are bringing here, will have no difficulties recognising the wise higher purpose it fulfils in earthly life to this day. We, your friends and helpers in the world of light, have walked this way before you. We understand your difficulties only too well. That’s why we are volunteering to light the road every human soul must travel. We are trying to help you overcome the darkness of earthly life by showing how each one of you has to make their contribution towards absorbing it into the Christ light of love and compassion, wisdom and truth which, if only in seed form, is in every one of you. One of these days you may wish to join us and assist those you have left behind and who are still struggling in the darkness of earthly life.

Good Or White Magic

‘Good or white magic is performed with the knowledge and assistance of the Angels of Light. This ritual is carried out by people who work from their heart centre and with the highest intentions. Because they love those around them, they do not try to impose their own will upon them. Seeking nothing for themselves, they work unselfishly for the good of all. Many groups who work with the White Light will spring up all over the Earth in the days to come. Working in them allies the server with the Forces of Light and requires a spirit that is dedicated to selfless service.

‘Those who insist on working entirely for themselves, wishing to draw everything to themselves and imposing their will upon others, form an alliance with the negative forces. Awakened ones have no thoughts of themselves. Their only desire is to give love and light, to bless and raise all God’s children to a Higher state of consciousness. They give without reservations, from their loving hearts. Such selfless giving distinguishes the white from the dark magic.’

Recommended Reading:
• ‘Of Good And Evil’
https://www.booksie.com/504430-of-good-and-evil

From ‘The Very Best Of White Eagle’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:31 pm

What Is Earthly Life? – Part Seven

You Only See One Side Of The Picture

The following is the essence of a teaching from the White Eagle group of spirit guides under the above heading, which appeared in Stella Polaris, the bi-monthly magazine of the White Eagle Lodge June/July 2011: ‘Because God is the designer of the great plan of life and of every small plan within it, S/He sees all sides of any picture. This applies to individuals as much as groups and nations, and all manner of institutions and organisations. God is all loving, giving and forgiving and whatever your heart truly desires is given unto you, so that you may enjoy it and also learn something from it. If it’s violence, warfare and acts of terrorism your heart yearns for, you are allowed to get on with it – though only up to a certain point.

‘Your wish will be granted, but unknown to you at a price, because the law of cause and effect, also known as the law of Karma, in the fullness of time returns every one of your thoughts, words and actions in some way to you. For example, in one of your future lifetimes, maybe while you are still a small child, you could become the victim of an act of terrorism. The people around you would then be thinking and saying how terrible your death is. Whenever they see suffering, perhaps mangled bodies and death caused by mindless acts of violence, they are likely to ask: ‘Why should this kind of thing happen to innocent souls who have no idea why they have to suffer?’ Everything that takes place in your world is of a karmic nature. Good and bad events alike have their origin in that which was done by the people involved in their previous lifetimes.

‘For a long time the earthly mind of all human beings is ignorant of anything that does not relate to its present existence. Yet, as each one moves along the evolutionary spiral of life, their soul gradually develops some wisdom and understanding. And if you could watch the spiritual enlightenment that can be found in any kind of suffering, you would recognise that the misery in truth is a precious gift and that there is every reason for being grateful for it. Your heart would fill with even more gratitude if you could see how merciful God is and how the end of every catastrophe is invariably crowned with something beautiful. A just reward waits for everyone who is affected by them, not only when they arrive in the world of light, but also in their future lifetimes on the Earth, unless all their Karma has been cleared away and they will be allowed to move on to experiences of a higher nature.

‘Compensation is one of the five great laws of life and the greatest gift that arises from suffering is undoubtedly soul growth. But it also means paying the debts that are likely to have accumulated in your spiritual bankbook in the course of many lifetimes. Without redeeming yourself and balancing your spiritual account you cannot be released into lessons of a higher nature and exploring other levels of life. You are well on your way when you forgive those who have hurt and wounded you and your loved ones and place everything into the hands of your Christ Self, you are nailing the desires of your lower nature for revenge and retribution to the cross of earthly life. When the only thing you want to do is send love and forgiveness to everybody, independent of what may still have to happen to you and your world, your higher nature has taken over. You are at one with God and for you the gates into the freedom of the Aquarian Age are opening wide.

‘Our Creator’s infinite love and mercy cannot be known for as long as human beings remain unaware of their true nature and the higher purpose of their existence. For as long as they look at things only with their worldly eyes, they can perceive but one side of any picture and so fail to recognise the tender loving care that provides for anyone who is suffering, lonely and afraid. If during the early part of their earthly education, people get involved in a catastrophe or maybe are just watching or assisting with removing dead bodies and clearing away the debris of destroyed dwellings, they will say: ‘Aren’t so much devastation and many deaths just awful and senseless?’ Their view of life changes profoundly when they become aware of the spiritual background of life and that the higher forces are taking care of the souls who have been released from their physical bodies in any kind of way, including violent ones.

‘Although the victims of such incidents may not realise what is happening to them, the most careful provisions are being made for each one. When these newcomers arrive on the other side of the veil of consciousness that separates your world from ours, the only thing they know at first is that they are alive and moving and breathing in a world that seems identical to the one they used to know. They may not even realise that they have left their physical body behind. With great tenderness and care the wise ones in charge help them to realise that they are no longer in a physical existence. They are under constant surveillance by us, your spirit Masters and guides, until they have become fully aware of their present state. We delight in witnessing their intense joy and thankfulness for the ease of their move into our world. This is the usual first reaction of those who are finding out that it our realm is as solid and real as the physical world, but much more beautiful and easy to live in.

‘The most tender love watches over the whole of humankind at all times and this does not merely become visible when someone dies. This kind of care has always been with you and forever will be. God and the group of Angels known as the Lords of Karma, as well as many lesser beings in our world are empowered to bring about the conditions that are beneficial for the development of those taking part in earthly life. Although our efforts cannot be perceived by earthly eyes and senses, we only work for that which is good. So, if in future you hear about or witness a disaster, do not wring your hands and say: ‘How terrible! How could God permit such a thing?’ Resist the temptation and remind yourself that you have no idea about the karmic background of anything.

‘To paraphrase words from the Jesus legend: ‘Let those among you who are free from sin, cast the first stone.’ As soon as any kind of situation is viewed from the Karmic angle, it would be most unwise for anyone to pick up a stone, never mind throwing it. And would you dare to throw a stone of condemnation towards the young and inexperienced souls, who are committing such acts? After all, aren’t they your siblings in the family of humankind, your younger brothers and sisters? What they are doing is part of the early phases of humankind’s earthly curriculum, just the same as you had to experience in past lifetimes. Never forget that all of it is provided by God’s wisdom and love. There would be no point in asking God and the Angels to forgive any trespassers against the law of love, because they are standing by and know exactly what is happening.

‘It wouldn’t be your place to forgive those who sin, but you may utter to yourself the following words from the Jesus legend: ‘Father, forgive them, for they know not what they are doing’. Truly, they are completely unaware of what they are doing to themselves, the same you did not know when you had to deal with the same phase of your development. In those days you too would have asked: ‘Why, if God loves His/Her children, are volcanoes and earthquakes permitted? Why, if God loves humankind, are humans allowed to go to war and commit acts of terrorism?’

‘Human souls find peace when their earthly selves realise that they themselves are the ultimate cause of everything that has ever happened on the Earth and is doing so to this day. It could not be any other way because the Universal laws work in exact rhythms and with great precision. There is a great abundance of everything, but as only through the lack of something human beings can learn to appreciate that which they have, sometimes periods when rain is withheld are necessary in earthly life, to teach you the value of water. The same principle applies to war and peace, but even if the warmongering lasts six thousand years, it represents a mere batting of an eyelid in God’s time.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘Prayers For Our Time’
https://www.booksie.com/495922-prayers-for-our-time

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:23 pm

Easter Greetings 2021

O joyous Easter time!
With open hearts we are joining
The Easter celebrations of the Highest realms.
Thanks and praise to God and the Angels
For placing a spark of the Universal Christ’s
Spirit and love into every human heart,
And that at long last the energies are right
For waking this spark from its slumbering state
In ever more human hearts.

O Great White Spirit,
Father/Mother of all life,
And Your only born Son/Daughter,
The Universal Christ,
All glory and honour be to Thee for the gift
Of the Christ’s light and warmth that
Through our world’s present state is
Stirring into life in ever more human beings
On the earthly plane of life.

Thanks a million times
For the knowledge that this spirit
Is the only one who really can – and surely will
Save and redeem, every one of us.
First each for themselves,
Then reaching out to the whole of
Humankind and our world;
And that this is the spirit who truly
Has risen at Easter 2021.

All my love and special Easter blessings
to the worldwide circle of
my friends and spiritual family.
Healing and peace be with you and yours,
Now and forever.

And now please take a look at what I have prepared for you:

• ‘Easter Card’
https://www.jacquielawson.com/ecard/pic ... vercontent

From ‘Easter Greetings’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sun Apr 04, 2021 3:14 pm

The Mass Of People Ruled By Cancer

Did you know that astrologically the mass of people in our world is strongly under the influence of Cancer? It is the sign of the Great Mother of all life, the feminine aspect of the Divine Trinity who is also the soul of the whole of Creation, and every soul within it, including our own and that of our world. Cancer represents the soul of the people and like the soulful individuals who are born into this sign, the mass of people is extremely soft, sensitive and pliable, highly psychic and easily impressed and swayed by just about anything. Like any Cancerian, in times of crises when there is increased vulnerability to the negative thinking and feelings that are constantly pumped into the consciousness of our world by the mass media, we benefit greatly from carefully protecting ourselves psychically.

The following is an extract from my interpretation of the Sun in Cancer: ‘If you get the chance of watching the behaviour of a crowd, you will able to recognise how easily it can be reached through the emotions and how – like individual human beings who are spending their present lifetime in Cancer – it is all too easily swayed by just about any impression. For good and for evil, this has always has been exploited by humankind. Orators and dictators down the ages have used it to manipulate, rule and control the mob. It worked and all we can do is speculate whether or not they were consciously or unconsciously aware of what they were doing. One cannot help wondering how aware they were that the masses can be influenced because on the inner level and in the vast ocean of life we are all one.

‘The emotions are a body of water and water must be allowed to find its own way by flowing wherever it will, which is where it encounters least resistance. At its weakest point any dam will break and bring the whole structure down. In the same way, one person in a crowd going into hysterics, especially the one at the front, can set the whole multitude on fire and carry it with it, if need be into destruction. Emotionally and psychically we are all part of the great ocean of life and also of each other. Each one of us is a unique stream of consciousness in its own right that is nurtured by the ocean and in turn constantly feeds its learning back into the ocean.

‘Within this ocean, our whole world is one group soul with a common karmic past, present, future and destination. Contained in that, each nation is one group with its own karma; and within that again, each one of us is an individual soul that has its special karmic pathway to walk. Everything that feeds into the great ocean has an influence on it and everything it contains. This shows the importance of learning to control our thought processes and of feeding nothing but positive and loving thoughts into the collective consciousness, because spiritually nothing is ever wasted. Whenever one of us insists on looking for the good in every experience, situation and person, we are making a small contribution to our role as saviour and redeemer of ourselves and our world.

‘Under the guidance and protection of God and the Angels, we are all in this life to learn how to consciously influence the mass of people in positive ways that serve the highest good of our whole world. Consciously attuning ourselves in prayers and meditations to the outpourings of the energies of the Universal Christ, not only at this special time of the year but always, has never been a privilege for the selected few. The time has come in the evolution of our race that each one of us is required to make their contribution towards increasing the power of the blessing and healing energies of the Christ that are now pouring ever more strongly into us and our world.

‘Our oneness in the great ocean also sheds some light onto outbreaks of mass hysteria. To my mind, one of the most striking examples of this in recent years – apart from the present Swine Flu one – was the reaction of the British public to the death of Diana Princess of Wales, a Sun Cancerian. This connected her, the same as all other souls born into this sign, deeply with the mass of people.’

Louise L. Hay in her book ‘Heal your Body’ says about ‘Influenza: A response to mass negativity and beliefs. Fear. Belief in statistics. She suggests the following affirmation to neutralise its effects: ‘I am beyond group beliefs or the calendar. I am free from all outside congestion and influences.’

Recommended Reading:
• ‘Psychic Protection’
https://www.raysofwisdom.com/index.cfm?articleID=1032

From ‘Our World In Transition’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:28 pm

The Truth : Nothing But The Truth

Amazing Grace – Part One

Rolling The Rock From Humankind’s Tomb Of Ignorance

O Divine Trinity of the
Great Father/Mother of all life and
Their only born Son/Daughter,
The Universal Christ’s spirit and light,
Thanks and praise be to You for
Returning honesty and truth to our world.
How sweet their sound, after enduring
The lesson of six thousand years of
Patriarchal all-male religions,
With their lying and cheating,
Deception of the self and others,
When the blind were leading the blind
With false beliefs, superstitions and prejudices.
After all that, we and our world are more than ready
For Your gift of honesty and truth.

Thanks be to You and the Angels that, since our world’s entry into the Aquarian age, ever more of Your sacred wisdom and truth have been flowing directly from You, with steadily increasing strength, onto our plane. Thanks be for revealing ever more of the truth that’s always been hiding behind the surface words of the legends that from time to time appeared in our world. Thanks be for the age of truth and that humankind will soon have reached the developmental point when none of its members will ever again have to spend time in the prison of falsely believing that our earthly existence is a one-off affair, at the end of which each one of us is snuffed out like a candle, so that no trace of our being remains.

How good it is to know that Heaven and hell never were places that anyone went to, because in truth each one of these words describes a state of consciousness that the old religions were so good at creating for everything that came in touch with them. God is not really in Heaven and the devil in hell. God is everywhere and part of everything that exists in the whole of Creation, therefore also on our planet. The God-man Jesus is a symbolism for every human being’s higher God or Christ nature. The devil represents its counterpart and that is the lower nature of every one of us, at the beginning of our education in the earthly school of life. At that point, this part of our being is still in its crude and unevolved state. Its drives and urges are waiting to first be tamed, then overcome and eventually left behind, for good.

Because every human has evolved from a tiny spark of the Universal Christ’s spirit and light, all of us have the best and noblest characteristics as well as the worst ones. At first both are present in seedform only and this is why nobody has ever existed in our world who was either all good or bad. It has always been for wise higher reasons that, during the first part of their earthly education, human beings believe that for as long as nobody can see them, they can sin as much as they want to. It takes a long time until we discover that this is by no means the case, because every one of us is personally responsible for every thought, word and action that goes into our world.

Many of the leaders of our old religions to this day seem to be ignorant of this. The blind leading the blind, they insist that if someone sins in the name of what they say and probably believe themselves is literally true, even the grossest of sins are all right and enjoy the blessings of what they believe is God. People who die committing them go straight to Heaven. No messing about. They are going to sleep there until, one fine day, a saviour and redeemer appears. He is equipped with some kind of magic wand that enables him to save all sinners and redeem even the last ones of their sins.

Amazing Grace, thanks and praise be to You for helping ever more of us realise that the only one who will ever be able to save and redeem us is we, each one for themselves and then reaching out to the whole of humankind and our world. No outer influences are involved in this process because You and the Angels are as much part of us as we are part of You. For this purpose each needs to bring forth, from deep within their own being, the highest, noblest and best characteristics of their very own higher God or Christ nature. Through manifesting them on the earthly plane and then applying them to everything that comes our way, the Christ spirit of the whole of humankind will at last be rising from its tomb of an over-materialistic approach to life.

Thanks and praise be to You for helping ever more of our world’s spiritually blind people to see. Thanks for removing the blinkers from the eyes of our race’s inner vision through revealing that the teachings of our old religions never were literally true. Thanks be for telling us that Your sacred wisdom and truth has always been growing and expanding through every bit of new learning that somebody somewhere, not merely in our world but all others, is adding to the existing store. None of Your wisdom and truth was ever meant to be treated as if it were unchangeable because it’s carved in stone or set in concrete.

Thanks be for letting us know that there never was a man by the name of Jesus who once walked in our midst; that the story of his life is but a legend and that the truth of this tale, the same as all other legends, from the word ‘go’ has been hiding behind its surface words. The story of Jesus’ life is a symbolism for every human being’s higher God or Christ nature. Alas, it is still sleeping in our world’s present troublemakers and scaremongers. Their lying and cheating, deception and corruption are responsible for our world’s present state. And whether these people like it or not, spiritually they are responsible for every bit of suffering they have brought to our world with their tales of non-existent life-threatening viruses. To this day, they are scaring the living daylights – or rather the ability to breathe freely – out of those who promptly respond by becoming ill through a virus whose true name is FEAR.

And yet, the so-called ‘pandemic’ serves a wise higher teaching purpose. In the first place it provides sufficient opportunities for the redemption of old outstanding karmic debts which the experienced spirit/souls in our midst have brought with them from all previous lifetimes. This is why they are now on the receiving end of the suffering that their younger less experienced siblings in the great family of humankind are inflicting upon our world. That can only happen because these youngsters – independent of what age their physical bodies have reached, that’s what they are –, do not yet know that the most essential part of their being is their higher spiritual God or Christ nature, and that life in the whole of Creation, therefore also on our planet, is subject to the Universal law of cause and effect or Karma.

Like in any good family, the older siblings are supposed to assist the younger ones whenever possible. This is what we do each time one of us sends kind, loving and forgiving thoughts to out less experienced siblings, who so far have no idea of what they are doing to themselves and what, in the fullness of time, will return to them, unless we do our share of rousing their Christ nature from its slumbering state. Compassion and love for our youngsters and at the same time doing our bit to present the need for another so-called ‘pandemic’ hitting our world at a later stage, isn’t that motivation enough?

From ‘Songs Of Inspiration’
https://www.raysofwisdom.com/index.cfm?articleID=2773

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:04 pm

Amazing Grace – Part Two

The Rock : Lack Of Knowledge And Understanding

Amazing Grace, the sound of Your truth that is rolling ever more of the rock of not knowing and understanding from this tomb of humankind is sweet indeed. Because You and the Angels have been doing this for quite a while, ever more of us by now are aware that: a) You are as much part of us as we are part of You; b) The most essential part of every human being always has been and forever will be their higher spiritual God or Christ nature; c) The essence of everybody is spirit/soul, who are eternal and immortal, the same as You; d) Because of this, nobody in our world ever has really died and in all Eternity nobody ever will do.

For long enough has humankind’s lack of knowledge about its spiritual nature and the spiritual background of its world kept too many of us imprisoned in a web of false beliefs, superstitions and prejudices. The most damaging one is the belief that earthly life is all there is to our existence and that, as soon as it has reached its end we are snuffed out like candles and not a trace of the fact that we ever existed remains. Thanks be for showing us that nothing could be further from the truth of what really happens. Once You and the Angels have equipped us with sufficient knowledge about living and dying, the end of anyone’s earthly lifetime, including our own, ceases to be a big deal.

Thanks be for Your great evolutionary plan of life and that, since the beginning of humankind’s existence on the Earth, it has constantly been unfolding in keeping with Your will and wishes. It’s good to know that by now we have reached the Aquarian age and that this is the age of truth and of spiritual freedom. Its Zeitgeist, among many other things, consists of the spirit of rebellion and revolutions. In Your time, which means when the energies are right, this spirit will help us to throw off the yokes of oppression and slavery, which the authorities and organisations of the material outer plane, religious and otherwise, to this day are trying to inflict upon humankind.

To help us move forwards and upwards on our evolutionary journey, thanks and praise be for the gift of Your sacred wisdom and truth, which by now is flowing with ever increasing strength directly from the highest levels of life into the individual and collective consciousness of humankind. That’s how we found out the following things. Earthly life is a place for learning, a school, no more and no less. Taking part in its lessons is compulsory for every human being. It’s a tough training ground and that’s not surprising because we are young Gods in the making. We are serving the first part of our apprenticeship by playing the role, on the grand stage of earthly life, of a physical being in a material world.

For a long time we do not know who and what we truly are and that the essence of our being, the same as everybody else’s, is spirit/soul and that they are eternal and immortal, the same as our Creator, the Great Father/Mother of all life. S/H is part of everything that exists in the whole of Creation, therefore also us and our world, and that’s why every one of us actually is God. This is true, even though at the beginning of our development we are nothing but a minute spark of the Universal Christ’s light and fire. This is what God and the Angels are placing in the physical body of each newly created earthly human being. Each one of them is destined to evolve, in the course of many lifetimes spent on the material plane, into a Christed one in their own right.

Thanks be for at last relieving humankind of the yoke that, during approx. six thousand years of patriarchy, enslaved humankind with the false beliefs that an all-male God-head is in charge of the whole of Creation, therefore also us and our world. During that time, the masculine forces alone were commanding the direction in which the human race’s ship, individually and collectively, had to sail. This has been God and the Angels’ way of teaching our world the value of the feminine. The last instalment of this lesson has been the legend about a God-man, by the name of Jesus, who once dyed on a wooden cross in Golgotha. The cross is the oldest symbol known to humankind of its earthly existence.

Thanks be for allowing us to know that Your wisdom and truth have always been hiding behind the surface words, not only of the Jesus legend but all other religious teachings that been declared to be sacred and therefore untouchable. It’s good to find out that the God-man Jesus is not a historical figure who once walked in our midst; that in truth it represents every human being’s higher God or Christ nature; that this aspect is in the process of waking up in ever more of us; that this is the only one who really can save and redeem us, the whole of humankind and our world; and that this manifestations of the human Christ spirit, in the fullness of time, will be the true ruler Mother Earth and all her kingdoms.

Thanks be for paraphrasing St. John 12:31-33 for our time: ‘There is no judgement day. In the world of light every one of us stands naked, not before God but before ourselves. Everybody is their own judge and jury. Lying and cheating, deception of the self and others have for long enough been the outer material world’s supreme rulers. The deeper we and our world are moving into the age of truth, the more of us are going to gain access to God’s sacred wisdom and truth that for a long time has been hiding behind our world’s religious teachings. The Angels and Masters around the throne of God, the Christ Circle, always have been in charge of attending to all aspects of God’s great plan of life for the development of the whole of Creation, including humankind and its world. The truth and nothing but the truth has been flowing directly from them into any human mind that had been tuned into their frequencies.

‘The Piscean age has been the age of lying and cheating, deception of the self and others, when false beliefs, superstitions and prejudices were the order of the day and so flourished. During this age, the gifts received from the highest levels could be treated by the scribes of their time in any kind of manner that suited the requirements of their employers. This can still be done in the age of truth. Yet, the deeper we move into it, the more those who refuse to run with the herd and prefer telling the truth will stand out from the crowd. The way intuitively received gifts from the Highest are being treated reveals to the wise ones in charge of us and our world which level of spiritual maturity a person has reached. The right level has been reached when all they want to do is unselfishly sharing the truth they have found along the pathway of their present lifetime with as many as possible.

‘God’s main laws of life are love and evolution, i.e. evolution based on love. The closer these two laws are working together, harmoniously and peacefully , the way all things are doing on the highest levels of life, the sooner they will bring about the end of the lying, cheating and deception that have ruled our world for such a long time. The truth received directly from the Highest will eventually enable every one of us to lift themselves, as well as those around them, above believing that they are nothing but earthlings, because their eternal and immortal spirit/soul are the most essential aspect of everybody’s being.

‘By revealing the truth about ever more concepts like these, God and the Angels are drawing ever increasing numbers of us into the loving embrace of their wisdom. Finding it is not hard when one knows that the truth has always been hiding behind the surface words of our world’s religious teachings. Love and understanding are the only keys that are needed to unlock the doors of humankind’s prison of not knowing about its spiritual nature. The realisation that the most important aspect of everybody’s earthly existence is its inner spiritual background, that this is the place where everything that’s to appear on the outer plane has to be created before it can come into being on the outer, rolls the rock from the tomb of our ignorance, as if by some kind of magic, almost on its own.’

https://www.booksie.com/535210-songs-of-inspiration

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:57 pm

Amazing Grace – Part Three

Revelations For The Age Of Truth

The Bible’s Revelation 21:3-4 tells us ‘And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying: ‘Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.’

Amazing Grace, thanks and praise for letting us know that these things are already in the process of coming about as follows: ‘The Aquarian age is the age of truth. For some time by now you and your world have been moving ever deeper into it. Through the steadily increasing influence of the Aquarian energies, ever more of you are becoming aware that God is part of everything that exists in the whole of Creation, therefore also you and your world. Everything there as well as everywhere else is part of God.

‘Even though the human race for a long time did not know about these things, God has always not only been dwelling with each one of them but has been part of them. In truth, every member of the human race is one of God’s chosen people, a young God in the making who is serving the first part of its apprenticeship in the earthly school of life. During this development’s early stages, none of you could help praying to God, without having any idea of who and what God really is.

‘This is in the process of changing profoundly. Since your world’s entry into the age of truth, ever more of God’s sacred wisdom and truth have gradually been revealed. That’s why increasing numbers of you by now are aware that life in the whole of Creation, therefore also everything that exists on the Earth, has always been and forever will be subject to God’s Universal laws. Of particular importance is the law of cause and effect or Karma. This law simply decrees that everything has to return to its source.

‘The knowledge of how this has always affected life on the earthly plane, in due course is going to empower even the last and slowest ones in your midst to steer the boat of their destiny in the desired direction, i.e. constantly moving forwards and upwards on life’s evolutionary spiral, in keeping with the Divine great evolutionary plan. Those who are already aware of this are doing their best to send only good, right and beautiful thoughts, words and actions into your world. They rest safely in the knowledge that God’s law will see to it that, as soon as all their remaining karmic debts have been redeemed, nothing but more than that which is good, right and beautiful can return to them. That’s how, with the passing of time, suffering on the earthly plane will come to an end. And every one of you needs to contribute to bringing this about.

‘The idea of death, the way it used to be perceived on the earthly plane, for some time has been in the process of changing profoundly. This is because increasing numbers of you are discovering that in truth they are eternal and immortal beings, who never have died and never will. Truly there’s never been any death on the earthly plane, merely a moving into different dimensions of life at the end of everybody’s lifetime. The more this awareness spreads, the less need there will be for mourning and crying over the loss of loved ones. You will just be happy to know that they have not really left you, but are alive and well in the spirit realm, humankind’s true home. Their disappearance from the outer plane is no big deal when you know that this is the place from which every human being – without exception – emerges at the beginning of another earthly lifetime and returns to as soon as it has run its course.

‘From that realm your loved ones can support those they left behind on the outer material plane, better than it was ever possible while they too were still encumbered by a physical body that almost constantly needs some kind of attention. None of your loved ones ever went from you. The only thing that’s happened is that, for the time being, they have been released from having to take part in the earthly school of life’s lessons. Although your earthly eyes can no longer see those who have departed to the other plane, it’s likely that you can sense their presence. And because on the inner level all is one, to your delight you will probably discover that you are now closer to each other than you could ever be for a long as both of you needed a physical body as a vehicle for getting around on the earthly plane. This is not something that’s going to happen in some distant future. Many of you are already experiencing this right here and now.

‘The knowledge that on the inner spiritual plane all life is one and that there is no separation between anything, brings with it the realisation that whenever you are hurting someone, you are in truth making yourself suffer. The same applies when you cause problems for those around you through lying and cheating. In due course, probably in a future lifetime when you have no recall of what you once did to others, their problems are going be yours. It will be because of the Universal law of cause and effect or Karma. Yet, knowing about this law alone is not enough. It’s no good to those who do not yet understand how it always has affected them and their lives, the same as everything else’s in the whole of Creation. Without understanding this you will never know why something it hitting you and why, because you know that in your present lifetime you are a thoroughly good person.

As your world’s eminent physicist Albert Einstein, 1879-1955, wrote: ‘Any fool can know. Understanding is something quite different.’ This is why in the Aquarian writings we have pointed out, time and again, that it’s a very simply law which merely decrees that everything must return to its source. This law was designed with great love, foresight as well as wisdom. It ensures that whatever someone does to others on the earthly plane, in due course finds its way back to the offender. Because of this, sooner or later, they are going to find themselves at the receiving end of what they once did to those around them. The ever wider spreading knowledge of this law will eventually bring peace and harmony to your world.’ To be continued in the next chapter.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘God – The Great Genius’
https://www.booksie.com/506402-god-the-great-genius

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:41 pm

And now, as the vampire said, into a somewhat different vein:

Found below the Jerusalem Star Deli in the middle of the city . . .

Dead Sea Scroll Reveals Ancient Vaccination in Holy Land

by Jon Rappoport 14th April 2021

This is just brilliant,
To my mind, it's an absolute MUST READ.

Well, the Scroll found last month wasn’t in a cave and it wasn’t in a dead sea; it was in the remains of an ancient synagogue excavated below the Jerusalem Star Deli in the middle of the city.

Researchers found “several rolls inscribed in an early version of Aramaic…”

The astonishing conclusion? These rolls are over 8000 years old.

And they contain pointed references – actually, instructions – about the practice of vaccination.

Researchers and scientists in Israel have expressed great interest because, of course, the nation is now undergoing one of the most extensive mandated vaccination campaigns in human history, to turn back the COVID pandemic.

Persons living in Israel are, according to reports, having a very difficult time leaving the country without proof of vaccination.

Scholars at the Tel Aviv Center for Historical Studies have just released excerpts from newly discovered 8000-year-old scrolls:

“The Sky Cadets came to earth on a sheet of flying matzos. They brought us the secret of the vaccine, to save humankind.”

“Every Temple needs a rabbi who is called a Fauci. He interfaces with the public.”

“The Flying Cadets taught us a secret mantra: ‘only swelling and redness at the injection site.’ We repeat it for an hour before bedtime.”

“If, during a large vaccination program, people start dropping like flies, have the Faucis announce, ‘It was the virus, not the vaccine’.”

“It will be useful to invoke ‘the bad batch’: ‘Overall, the vaccine is a resounding success; the contaminated batch has been identified and destroyed’.”

“Don’t listen to Moishe. He spreads malicious gossip. His pushcart of natural remedies is a source of the virus.”

“Eat bacon only after receiving the Swine Flu vaccine.”

“Never allow the public to witness the holy ceremonies of discovering a new virus or making a new vaccine. These rituals are conducted by rabbis in sancta guarded by pharmaceutical money changers.”

“When, in the future, people everywhere DO drop like flies during a vaccination campaign, consider calling the devastation a Flood that is drowning the world, and take appropriate evasive measures.”

The Israeli Public Health Service has claimed these translations are in error. Spokesman Dr. Spike Jonas told reporters, “Clearly, when our ancestors were held in bondage in Egypt, they were demanding the vaccine against Bird Flu. The Pharaoh refused to distribute the injection to our people. This resulted in the Exodus, the parting of the Red Sea, and the great escape. After 40 years, Moses’ flock was led to an outpost of the World Health Organization near Canaan, where medical teams were on emergency alert. The life-saving shots were delivered, and that is why we are here today…”

In New York, during a good will tour of the devastated city, Anthony Fauci and Governor Andrew Cuomo encouraged the few citizens on the streets to cheer up and take heart and buckle down and stay tough and show the world what New Yorkers are made of. A heckler remarked, “We’re made of a long drive to Florida, where we’re permanently relocating…” Dr. Fauci commented on Dr. Spike Jonas’ statement: “He solves the mystery of the Biblical Exodus. The Hebrews were so intent on taking the Bird Flu vaccine, they willed the Red Sea to part and escaped the Pharaoh, who was disproportionately distributing the shots. This should be an inspiration for our time…”

A team of AI specialists at Harvard and MIT are currently undertaking a radical rewrite of the entire Old Testament. Heading up the project, retired transgender surgeon and medical ethicist, Dr. Ray Balzoff, issued a statement to the press:

“We believe the whole of the Old Testament is actually based on a vaccination controversy. The snake in the Garden was attempting to convince Eve to reject the seasonal flu shot. When she did, humankind experienced the Fall. Cain murdered his brother Abel because Abel sinned by refusing the protective HPV shot that prevents cervical cancer. David killed Goliath by substituting a saltwater placebo shot for the actual Hep B vaccination. Goliath soon declined and perished from liver disease.”

UPDATE: A new passage from the Deli Aramaic scrolls in Jerusalem has just been released: “We are the seers. We can view the future. Many years from now, a test called the PCR will be developed for detecting viruses. We believe our present method of testing is just as accurate as the PCR. While a person is sleeping, we rub two jagged rocks on his left and right temples. When he suddenly awakes, if he sits up immediately, the test is positive. If he continues to lie in a prone position, the test is negative…”

UPDATE 2: Catholic Bishop in Exile, Father Arch Ipelago, who is doing a 10-year jolt in the federal Colorado ADMAX, for sexually assaulting minors, told the Associated Press, “When Jesus handed over the Keys to the Kingdom, for the formation of a new Church, it was to be called The Vaccine-I-Can. Eventually, that name was changed to Vatican…but the mission remains the same. Wine, wafer, Pfizer. Everybody must take the shot…”

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:38 pm

Amazing Grace – Part Four

The Value Of Honesty And Truth

Revelations for our time continued: ‘With the passing of time, humankind’s constantly increasing spiritual awareness will gradually make the outer material plane like its inner counterpart, where everything is for real. Faking, lying, cheating and make belief do not exist because everything is clearly visible to all who dwell there, including the intentions behind every thought, word or action of the outer material world. The more that world becomes like its inner counterpart, the more peace, balance and harmony are going to establish themselves on both side of the veil that to this day separates the two parts from each other. And the more humankind’s ignorance of the wise higher purpose of its earthly existence and its own higher spiritual God or Christ nature passes away, the less tears will flow in your world.

‘The same is true for the fear of God, death and the unknown. For some time by now they have been dissolving in the steadily increasing flow of wisdom and truth that for quite a while has been flowing directly from us on the highest levels of life into your world. To take part in it, all you have to do is tune your earthly mind, the receiver/transmitter station for our ideas, into our frequencies and open your whole being to freely and willingly bring the truth and nothing but the truth to your world. Every one of you contains a blockage that consists of the fears as a result of the false beliefs, superstitions and prejudices of our world’s old religions. The blind leading the blind, they insisted on talking about God without knowing what that means.

‘As many of you know by now, the Piscean age has been an age when lying and cheating, deception of the self and others were the order of the day. For the wise higher purpose of teaching humankind the value of honesty and truth, God and the Angels at the onset of the Piscean age inspired political organisations to oil the wheels of their propaganda machinery with their interpretations of the sacred wisdom and truth that by then had reached the earthly plane.

‘Since time immemorial, behind religious façades our world’s religions with their all-male God-heads have been hiding their true intentions of satisfying the masculine lust for warmongering and empire building. The bests and easiest way of achieving this has been, and to this day is, by feeding on people’s resources like shoals of piranha fish. Because they have not yet developed a sense of honour and responsibility towards anything, such fish are not bothered that the thus gained funds are not rightfully theirs, and that as soon as they have nibbled the body of our world’s resources to its bones, that body has to die and their money will be useless.

‘Blinded by their greed, for as long as it can be applied to ever more troublemaking and scaremongering that will continue to make parting people from their resources as easy as it has been so far, spiritually unevolved people will be happy. Yes, it’s sad but irrespective of how old someone’s physical body is, spiritually they are youngsters. They cannot yet help that the masculine urges of their lower animal nature are still so strong. One day, they too will know that such desires are remnants of humankind’s development that’s taken your race’s evolutionary journey a long way from the animal kingdom’s primates to its present state.

‘That’s why to this day those who lie, cheat and deceive good enough, so that the majority of your world’s population starts believing that the yarns the storytellers are spinning must be true because they sound so convincing. The troublemakers and scaremongers have enough money to hire and pay well the most skilful scribes available, who like their employers have not yet started to develop their higher God or Christ nature. As a result, your world’s religious organisations, with the passing of time, managed to reach the top of the tree they were hoping to reach one day.

‘This is how the old religion’s false beliefs, superstitions and prejudices came about. It is for long enough that they have kept humankind away from connecting directly with God and the Angels, on the highest level of life. But the deeper your world enters into the age of truth, the more of God’s sacred wisdom and truth is going to flow onto the earthly plane and intuitively received by the scribes of your time. Because of this, ever more the old false beliefs, superstitions and prejudices are melting like snow before the Sun.

‘Humankind’s fears, anxieties and apprehensions are no longer required. They too are like snow and when treated right, they behave like snow and dissolve. All any one of you needs is the light of God’s sacred wisdom and truth, in the form of spiritual knowledge. And that’s why for quite a while it has been flowing with constantly increasing strength, directly from the highest levels of life into humankind’s individual and collective consciousness. We, your spirit friends and helpers, are working very hard at helping as many as possible on your plane with shedding their fears and leaving the past behind. The space they once filled needs to be filled with renewed hope, faith and trust in the goodness of life that’s been given to you.’

Amazing Grace, thanks and praise be to You for telling us that what You said about our world’s religious organisations also applies to its present state. Thank You for saving humankind from the wretched destiny of forever being at the mercy of a selfish and irresponsible pharma industry and governments, who pretend to protect humankind when in truth far too many of their members cannot resist the temptation of filling their already bursting coffers with whatever else they can lay their hands on. Naturally, it’s all done in the greatest of secrecy, so they think.

That’s because so far they do not yet know about our world’s spiritual background and that all life on that plane is one. There is no difference between anything. Everything is for real and there is no faking or pretending. The intentions behind everything that manifests itself on the our material plane in thoughts, words and/or deeds are clearly visible to those in the inner world. What on the outer plane is thought of as most secret, on its inner counterpart is perceived by all who are dwelling there as if it were being shouted from the rooftops.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘What Is Truth?’
https://www.booksie.com/472980-what-is-truth

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:49 pm

Amazing Grace – Part Five

Truth : The Aquarian Age Teacher

Amazing Grace, thanks be to You and the Angels for Your wisdom and truth that for some time by now have been flowing from Your plane into ours through all whose hearts and minds are tuned into your frequencies. This is how they have become ever more capable of acting as Your channels for bringing ever more advanced spiritual knowledge to our world. Thank You for releasing increasing numbers of us from the past’s main false belief that we are struggling with our earthly existence on our own. It’s good to know that in all Eternity this can never happen because You have always been as much part of us as we are part of You, in spite of our world’s old religions telling us that You are up in the Heavens somewhere and we down here on the Earth, on our own.

Thanks be for the truth about the pharma industry’s true intentions, of its greed and the corruption that for a long time has been taking place behind the scenes; how to keep the momentum flowing, anyone who is willing to serve this industry as their troublemaker and scaremonger is welcome and most generously rewarded; and how, for many years by now, the companies involved have been throwing many fine sprats in order to catch the mighty mackerel of a ‘plandemic’.

Goethe, 1749-1832, possibly the best loved poet and philosopher of the German speaking world wrote: ‘There is nothing more frightening than ignorance in action.’ However, thanks be for this situation and for how well it is serving the purpose of assisting the rise of humankind’s collective higher God or Christ nature from the tomb of its over-materialistic approach to life. Thank You also for freeing ever more of us from falsely believing that the earthly plane is all there is to humankind’s existence. Thank You for revealing the truth about the pharma industry as the driving forces behind our world’s present situation. For long enough have the companies involved succeeded with their pretence of taking care of humankind’s wellbeing.

Thanks be for the greed of their leaders and shareholders. Their actions are making the industry’s true intentions of money-spinning and profiteering ever more clearly visible. This is how ever more of us are gradually going to wake up to the main aim that for many years has been the driving force behind any of its products. The more people recognise this, the more they will shy away from using them and be glad to learn that with the help and will of You and the Angels, all conditions can be healed. Finding out how to go about it is easy. The only thing one has to do is turn to You and ask for Your help. Quiet times of reflections on life, meditations and prayers are best for doing this.

Thanks be for the truth that the love in our human hearts is the dwelling place of You, the wise one or living God within. Whenever we turn to You to ask for help about something, You willingly and happily show us intuitively the best way of going about things. And whenever one of us wants to know which natural healing methods are best for restoring the health and wellbeing of our whole being, mind and body, spirit and soul, You will not fail them.

Your guidance from within everybody’s own being is the only truly trustworthy and reliable teacher or guru in the whole of Creation, who knows the way of all things, has an answer to any questions we may ever care to ask and will never lead us astray. In our world’s present state, gaining access to this part of our being is of the utmost importance. Without it we are lost and find ourselves at the mercy of any kind of unpleasant and harmful influence that’s floating around on the etheric plane. The only way of unfolding this part of our being is through consulting You about everything that comes our way and then paying attention to how You react through the world of our feelings. That’s Your way of communicating with us. Therefore, if deep down inside something feels right, then it is right for us – even though it may (not yet) be for anyone else.

Thanks and praise be to You and the Angels for freeing ever more of us from the yoke of believing that every word of the old religions’ scriptures is literally true, the way we once were forced to believe. You, the wise one or living God within will soon be everybody’s only teacher and guru. You are the only truly reliable and trustworthy teacher in the whole of Creation because You also are out built-in lie detector. Everybody can only learn from their own experiences that it’s detrimental to disregard the way You, their hidden inner being, reacts to what they are doing or are planning to do. The Aquarian age is the age of freedom that can only come about through everybody’s own efforts, through learning from past mistakes and doing better.

The freedom humankind has always been longing for is of a spiritual nature and that can only come about through reliably finding out what is truth and what is not. True freedom consists of believing what our inner guidance tells us is true and what is not. Everybody’s inner guidance is the gateway into knowing whether the following is true:

There is only one religion, the religion of love, honesty and truth.
There is only one country, the whole of Mother Earth.
There is only one race and chosen people, the whole of humankind.
There is only one gender, who is androgynous, whole and holy.
There is only one language, the language of the heart.
And there is only one God, the God of love,
The Great Father/Mother of all life
And their only born Son/Daughter,
The Spirit of the Universal Christ.
They are the Holy Trinity, who is
Omnipresent, omnipotent and omniscient.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Greatest Healing Miracle Ever’
https://www.booksie.com/632627-the-grea ... racle-ever

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:12 pm

From ‘Our World In Transition’

We Shall Overcome

We shall overcome.
We shall overcome.
We shall overcome, some day.
Oh, deep in my heart.
I do believe that

We’ll walk hand in hand.
We’ll walk hand in hand.
We’ll walk hand in hand, some day.
Oh, deep in my heart
I do believe that

We shall live in peace.
We shall live in peace.
We shall live in peace, some day.
Oh, deep in my heart
I do believe that

We are not afraid.
We are not afraid.
We are not afraid, TODAY.
Oh, deep in my heart
I do believe that

Oh, deep in my heart
I do believe that

Pete Seeger

Recommended Viewing:
• ‘We Shall Overcome’

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VGZQmZdDjs

I believe with all my heart and soul, my whole being, nay I know that we not only SHALL overcome but that we ARE in the midst of the process of overcoming, right here and now. Love is the greatest power in the whole of Creation. Every one of our kind and loving thoughts, words and actions feed into the good or God stream and takes us another step closer to the fulfilment of the dream about our world as a place where all human beings peacefully and harmoniously live and work together. They are supporting and helping each other. Lying and cheating, dishonesty and all kinds of slavery, deception and exploitation of the masses are things of the past.

It cannot be any other way because that’s what the Divine evolutionary plan for us and our world has always had in mind. And it’s up to the likes of you and me to do our share of bringing this ideal world about. The best contribution any one of us can make is to keep on sending kind, loving and forgiving thoughts to the troublemakers and scaremongers of our world. The Aquarian age is the age of humanitarian groups who are actively involved in grounding humankind’s highest hopes and dreams on the earthly plane. The more of us are sending thoughts of this nature, the stronger and more effective our group’s consciousness will become. Together we are a powerful force to be reckoned with and because we are working hand in hand with God and the Angels, we are invincible. Updated 9th October 2020

Everything that ever happened in our world was for a wise higher reason. Our world’s present situation is no exception. The reasons for it we shall understand better when the whole affair has blown over. My inner guidance tells me that this will soon be the case. So let’s be of good heart, dear Friends, and keep on sending kind, loving and forgiving thoughts to all who know no better than offending against the main law of life, love. Doing this is an essential part of practising our God or Christ nature and learning how to love the Divine way by acting as one of the saviours and redeemers of ourselves, of humankind, of Mother Earth and everything that shares her with us.

Never forget that, with the help and will of God and the Angels, Naturally, this applies to our world’ present state. Thanks and praise be to them for intuitively showing anyone who asks for their assistance how they can contribute to this process.

Updated 20th December 2020
And that’s just as valid on Sunday, 18th April 2021

Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Great Plan Of Life Unfolds’
• ‘The Greatest Healing Miracle Ever’
• ‘All Conditions Can Be Healed’

Recommended Viewing:
• ‘The toughest Christmas since the Second World War,’
says Sadiq Khan, Mayor of the City of London, United Kingdom

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:16 pm

Amazing Grace – Part Six

Earthly Life : A Wide And Universal Theatre

Amazing Grace, we thank You and the Angels for allowing us to know that we are by no means miserable worms and sinners, like our world’s old religions told us. It’s good to know that at any given moment, every one of us is nothing but a child in the great school of earthly life, where all of us are simultaneously functioning as teachers and pupils or students. In this establishment’s curriculum there is no space for guilt or vengeance. The only purpose it serves is learning and each can only do this through their own experiences.

They are the instruments we need to grow in wisdom and understanding of ourselves, each other and everything else that happens in our world. And through this our consciousness is slowly but surely constantly expanding. For a good all-round education, it’s essential that at first we find ourselves at the giving end of unpleasant experiences. In one lifetime we hand them out. And yet, only when we have matured sufficiently to be able to cope with being at the receiving end of those happenings, the Universal law of cause and effect returns our unpleasant thoughts, words and actions from long ago to us.

It takes many earthly lifetimes until we have matured sufficiently to understand why such experiences cannot help coming our way, because we ourselves created them and that could have been many lifetimes ago. The knowledge of this makes forgiving much easier. First we need to forgive ourselves for being the cause of such a lesson. Even though things happened a long time ago and we are not consciously aware of what we did during our earthly education’s early stages. However, the justice of the Universal law of cause and effect or Karma is so perfect and unfailing that there’s no need to doubt that it was our own thoughts, words and actions that once set the wheels of fate in motion and brought the unpleasant and traumatic events to us. To set ourselves free from each other, we need not only forgive the offenders, but go one step further by thanking them for their willingness to take part in teaching us one of our lessons, which added some more debt entries to their spiritual ledger.

There are no enemies in the earthly school of life. Everybody is either our sister or brother. As soon as we grasp the true meaning of the concept of God as the highest authority of the whole of Creation, it’s no longer hard to recognise that the Divine is everybody’s best friend who has nothing but love and evolution in mind for every one of His/Her children of the Earth. Because of this, from the moment of our creation we are constantly moving forwards and upwards. Each is doing this on their own evolutionary spiral and at the same time that of the whole of humankind and our world.

Aquarius is the sign through which our Divine parents, the Great Father/Mother of all life, have always been communicating with us direct. That’s why it is not surprising that the Aquarian age, among many other things, is about siblinghood and friendship with all manifestations of life throughout the whole of Creation, not merely on our planet. With every passing day we and our world are moving deeper into the Aquarian age. And in keeping with God’s great plan of life, the time has come for healing all our relationships, especially the difficult and traumatic ones. That’s how every one of us is required to do their share of bringing, one small step after another, peace, balance and harmony to our world.

This is much easier when one realises that everybody in truth is a friend who has something of value to give to us that will help our consciousness to expand and increase our wealth of wisdom and understanding. All of us always have been and to this day are play-acting on the stage of the grand theatre of humankind’s earthly existence. It’s no longer a question of who is guilty or not, but of understanding the wise higher purpose of everybody’s earthly existence, including our own, and then finding forgiveness for ourselves and everybody else.

Ignorance of the Universal laws, especially the one of cause and effect, could never protect anyone against having to harvest the bitter fruits of the seeds every one of us once sowed with all their thoughts, words and actions. Don’t you think it’s only fair and square that every bit of suffering we once inflicted upon any kind of manifestation of life has to be made good and redeemed by none other than us? Isn’t it the love and wisdom of God and the Angels that ensures that this does not happen until our earthly self has matured sufficiently to cope with whatever comes its way? It’s their kindness that takes every one of us to rest and recuperate in the spirit world, humankind’s true home, from the stresses and strains of our earthly existences.

When our departure time has come, one of the Angels of Death takes our spirit/soul by the hand and takes them to the inner spiritual counterpart of the earthly plane. There is nowhere else to go for anyone. And as soon as we have recovered sufficiently, hand in hand with the wise ones in charge of us we take a good look at all our earthly performances thus far. Together we consider everything that happened to us and how we dealt with it. On the inner plane no-one judges us and there never was and will be anything like judgement day, the way our world’s old religions, to this day, are brainwashing their followers to believe.

Because we are part of God and each one is a young God in the making, nobody judges us except we ourselves. And when this happens after having spent only a few lifetimes on the material plane, we realise why Shakespeare wrote in ‘As You Like It’:

This wide and Universal theatre
Presents more woeful pageants than the scene, wherein we play.
All the world’s a stage, and all the men and women merely players.
They have their exits and their entrances,
And one person, in their time, plays many parts.

It’s how God and the Angels inspired one of our world’s by now most famous poets, long before this kind of thing became more common knowledge, that humankind’s earthly existence is by no means a one-off affair, at the end of which we are snuffed out like candles. They wanted us to know that in truth every human being, in the course of many earthly lifetimes, plays many different parts. And to ensure a well rounded education, we sometimes appear as a man and on other occasions as a woman. The most important women in a man’s life, like their mother, wife or other main partner are outer manifestations of his own inner woman, and vice versa.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘What Is The Age Of Aquarius?’
https://www.booksie.com/posting/aquariu ... ius-460622

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com