Food For Thought - Part Two

Forum rules
In this category please do not start new topics that aren't directly related to Awakening / Spiritual Enlightenment / Truth-Realization.
aquarius123esoteric

Re: Food For Thought - Part Two

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:17 pm

Nothing But The Truth : The Whole Truth

My Kind Of Astrology

Part One

Someone the other day asked me: ‘Isn’t the zodiac you refer to a rather small local physical environment to focus on when compared to the galaxy as a whole, and even more so as it relates to the entirety of the physical Universe, let alone the even larger possibility of multi Universes? There is a whole lot of physical space out there beyond our view of a relatively tiny local zodiacal perspective. Can you say that all creation is not available to souls in their growth and evolution?’ (Thank you WW for asking.)

What an interesting question! Thank you for it and this is what my inner guidance has to say about it: Each one of you is a young God in the making, a beloved child of the Great Father/Mother of all life and their only born Son/Daughter, the Universal Christ. You are a spark of Its light. Mother Earth is a place of learning, a school, no more and no less. Even though what’s happening there, on the surface of things, may look rather haphazard and at random, rest assured that it most certainly is nothing of the kind.

Every human being evolves at the same steady pace, as is clearly shown by your birthchart’s planetary progressions. The main ones of interest here are those of the Sun and the Moon. Your Sun moves forward one degree per year. The Moon is known as the runner because it progresses at the rate of one degree per month. If you are fortunate enough to have someone who can show you how the progressing energies of both your Sun and Moon have always been affecting your life as well as the lives of your loved ones, you will be able to see for yourself that in truth the only thing you could ever do was to row the boat of your life. God and the Angels are the admiral of the fleet of human boats and they are the ones who are doing the steering.

The Universal Christ is the only born Son/Daughter of the Great Father/Mother of all life. The Christ spirit and light is the Light of all lights and the Sun of all suns. It is the Sun behind the Sun in the sky above you. Its light always has been and forever will be pulling all earthly life, including every human being who ever took part in it and that in the course of millions of years, forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life. Every human being has one of its own, so has the whole of humankind as well as your planet and everything that’s ever appeared there.

From the moment of humankind’s first appearance on the Earth, human beings were given the precious gift of freedom of choice. This means that at all times you are allowed to make your own decisions about how you wish to react to whatever comes your way. Alas, for a long time you are unaware that you are personally responsible and accountable for every one of your thoughts, words and actions. It takes a long time until you find out that you can but row the boat of your life and that the steering is done by the wise ones in charge of you. They are responsible for your development and dwell in the spiritual background of your earthly existence, on its inner level.

In spite of this, you are by no means manoeuvred through life like marionettes or pulled like puppets on a string. All of you are comparable to dogs on a lead, which the Angels of Karma are holding in their hands. It’s your karmic debts that determine what kind of relationships and lessons you are encountering in the course of each lifetime. As you can see for yourself now, even though on the surface of things in earthly life it looks as if human beings were allowed to do as they please, they could not be further from the truth. Read more about this by following the relevant link at the end of this chapter.

It takes a long time until someone becomes aware of their personal responsibility for every one of their thoughts, words and actions, and how the Universal law of cause and effect, widely known as the law of Karma, affects life in the whole of Creation, therefore also the earthly plane. Like all great things, this law is a very simple one. It merely decrees that whatever any one of you sends into your world, in the fullness of time, unerringly finds its way back to its sender, like a boomerang. This can come about later in the same lifetime or in a distant future one, when the person’s earthly self has grown strong enough to cope with that which it once created, when it did not yet know about the existence of this law.

The evolutionary journey of every human being, without exception, takes all of you time and again round the whole of the zodiac. This ensures that the qualities of all signs and houses are sufficiently experienced. First each one of you has to experience the negative characteristics and later the positive ones. In the beginning you take to part in them at the giving end and later, when you have matured enough to be able to cope with what’s coming your way, you find yourself at the receiving end.

Every new round begins with Aries and ends with Pisces. Each one of them takes you onto experiencing your earthly existence on a somewhat higher level. Education in the earthly school of life is compulsory for every human being. Its curriculum has been completed when you have evolved into a Christed one, each in their own right. Nobody ever forces you to take part in the earthly school’s lessons. The true home of every spirit/soul is the spirit realm, from which you emerge at the beginning of each new lifetime and return to when they have run their course.

Being once more aware of your true nature as spirit/soul, you know why from time to time you are taking part in earthly life. You realise that, if you ever want to leave that part of your apprenticeship as a young God in the making behind and be allowed to move on to exploring the higher and eventually highest levels of life, there is nothing for it but thinking about another earthly lifetime and applying for it. You ask the wise ones in charge of you to help you decide where and when and with whom it would best be spent.

The end of your earthly education has been reached when with the help of self-discipline and self-mastery the drives and urges of your lower earthly nature have been overcome. As soon as you have well and truly left them behind, you have evolved into Christed one. When Earth’s lessons have nothing left to teach you and, through your experiences on that plane, your energies have changed sufficiently, at the end of your present lifetime you will be ready to start exploring the next higher level of life and the greater freedom of the spirit realm. The wise ones in charge of you will be by your side to advise and show where to go next.

Without these developments none of you will ever be let loose on anything in the whole of Creation, on their own. You have matured into spiritual adulthood when every one of your thoughts, words and actions shows that you are a responsible and trustworthy spiritual adult. At that developmental stage you are glad to know that, even though your spirit friends and helpers are invisible to earthly eyes, that does not mean they do not exist. That’s why you gratefully accept what they are offering you.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Greatest Healing Miracle Ever’
https://www.booksie.com/632627-the-grea ... racle-ever

From ‘Our World In Transition’

So long as this you fail to see:
That death precedes re-birth!
A gloomy guest you’ll always be,
Upon this darkling Earth.

Goethe

You can find my writings and download
them free of charge from my website
www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:50 pm

Where Do We Come From?

We are as much part of God as God is of us and there has never been a time when we were not with God. This is why the Divine will never forget or leave us. Each one of us is a spark of the Great White Spirit. Being spirit, like God, we are eternal and immortal, and like God cannot die. Our spirit is masculine and attached to each spirit is a soul, its soft and sensitive feminine counterpart, who is the memory bank of all our experiences. We carry them around with us from lifetime to lifetime. This continues until they are no longer required by us and shed.

For the past two thousand years or so, the Angels around the throne of God, the Christ Circle, brought our world the Jesus legend with the message: ‘The truth will set you free!’ From the moment this myth appeared in our world it has been a call from the Highest levels of life to encourage humankind to search for God’s sacred wisdom and truth. And now the time has come for the realisation that they can not be found in the surface words of our world’s spiritual teachings. Their esoteric higher meanings have always been hiding behind them. Through coming to terms with them is it possible to find a better understanding of God’s true nature, our own and our special relationship with the Divine.

As soon as we wake up to the presence of the Universal laws, in particular the law of Karma, and start to conduct our lives in keeping with the requirements of these laws, the Universe places the power into everyone’s own hands to at last free ourselves from the karmic chains and shackles that have kept us tied to earthly life for far too long. This is how we ourselves alone can release us from the wheel of Karma.

With all my heart and soul I believe that there is a great plan of life in which everybody has their place. And with my whole being I trust that this plan is perfect, and that our Creator, the Great Father/Mother of all life holds both our worlds – as well as all other worlds – safely in His/Her loving hands. More than that: I know these things and that is a faith and a trust that no-one will ever be able to shake or take from me, for the simple reason that it is not based on something that is written in a book somewhere, but deeply engraved in my heart and soul.

When I reflect on the mysteries of life and death and the Universe as a whole, I become aware how all things work together for the good of the whole, and I realise that everything that happens anywhere in the whole of Creation has been planned and is held in the mind of the Great Architect and Master Designer of all worlds and all beings. The knowledge of this helps me to open my heart, soul and mind with confidence to the One, who holds the plan and takes care that it unfolds as it should and that therefore all life is moving forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life in a well ordered fashion.

This helps me to walk with a tranquil heart and an open mind to the beauty, the wonders and the glories of all the Universes that cannot be seen by earthly eyes, but only perceived by our minds. Knowing that God is in other people just the same as in me, makes it easy to be sincere and true in all my relationships. And I rejoice that truly, truly there is no death and that wherever there is love between human souls there can be no separation.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘Losing And Finding Faith’

From ‘Comfort For The Bereaved’
https://www.booksie.com/posting/aquariu ... ved-460044

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:32 pm

My Kind Of Astrology – Part Two

Astrology : The Divine Teaching Aid

As many of you know by now, the Aquarian age is the age of truth. It is the age in which ever more of the Divine truth will flow directly from the minds of those on the Highest levels of life into any earthly mind that is tuned into their frequencies. That mind always has been every human being’s own receiver/transmitter station for the ideas that are constantly pouring onto the earthly plane from God and the Angels.

Saturn and Uranus are the planetary co-rulers of Aquarius. Saturn represents the stern and undeviating schoolmaster aspect of your Divine parents. And that is the guardian and keeper of the Aquarian age’s freedom. You cannot enter it unless Saturn approves of your behaviour. When this has been achieved, the role of the Saturnian energies turns from those of the schoolmaster into that of the rewarder. When these rewards arrive, they are well worth having. At the same time, the Uranian energies providing every one of you with the iconoclastic power of smashing to smithereens anything that’s no longer of use and value to you personally and the whole of humankind and your world.

At the present time, one of the most essential aspects of this process is getting rid of the belief that Jesus was a historical person who once walked in your midst. The time has come for knowing and accepting that the God-man represents every human being’s higher God or Christ nature. The higher esoteric meaning behind the surface words of the Jesus tale has always been a picture-book type description of the initiations that every human being experiences during the first part of its long evolutionary journey. For every human being the first part consists of many lifetimes attending the earthly school of life’s lessons.

Every one of you was conceived immaculately. This means that untouched by anything earthly, you first emerged as an idea from the heartmind of the Great Father. He wished that yet another spark of the Universal Christ’s light should be planted into the heart of a new beloved child of the Earth. The love and wisdom of the Great Mother decided where and when this child should come into being. As a spark of the Divine, in truth every human being, without exception, is a young God in the making. All of you, each one on a somewhat different level, are spending the first part of their apprenticeship as a physical being in the world of matter.

The Angels and Masters around the throne of God, the Christ Circle, are serving the will and wishes of the Great Father as well as the love and wisdom of the Great Mother. They are the ones who decide when the gift of another earthly lifetime should be granted to one of you, where and when it should come about and with whom it would best be spent. The education in the earthly school of life has run its course for you when the drives and urges of your lower nature have freely and willingly been surrendered to your higher God or Christ nature.

Everything that is bad, evil and ugly in every one of you needs to be nailed to the cross of your earthly existence. These characteristics have to be shed gradually and left behind, once and for all, so that with the passing of time your God or Christ nature can take over your whole being. This is what the symbolism of the God-man bleeding to death on the cross has always been trying to tell you. The cross is humankind’s oldest symbol for its earthly existence.

For helping you to understand the processes of Creation, of life in general and the purpose of every human being’s evolutionary pathway, there could be no better instrument than astrology. It has had a poor reputation and a bad press for far too long, because it has been and still is widely used as for fortunetelling. The more you become aware of how the Universal laws are affecting life in the whole of Creation, therefore also every individual human being, the whole of humankind and your world, the more your wish to peer into the future shrinks away.

The first and most important law in this connection is that of cause and effect of Karma. All Universal laws are very simple, like all truly great ideas. As soon as you start sending only that which is good, right and beautiful into your world, nothing but more of the same can in due course return to you. That’s what it will do, as soon as your existing karmic debts have been redeemed – by none other than you. When that’s been understood, there really is nothing to be afraid of earthly life and a great deal to look forward to. And because love and evolution are the first laws of Creation, from which all others laws branch out, many pleasant surprises are sure to eventually find their way to you.

It was the combined wisdom and love of the Great Father/Mother that, millions of Earth years ago, brought your world’s planetary system into being. The evolutionary plan for you and your planet provided that in the fullness of time – during the Aquarian age of truth to be precise – astrology would reveal itself as the Divine science. New ways of using it would then be developed that will help you to discover many aspects of the truth that, due to humankind’s lack of understanding up to that time had to remain hidden from common view and knowledge.

Mother Earth was never destined to remain a valley of tears forever. This state will only continue for as long as enough of you are still willing to be led by their noses, like sheep to the slaughter, who believe that the lies and deceptions of those at the helm of your world’s organisations are the truth. To break the spell they appear to be holding on your world to this day, people need ever more spiritual knowledge. Yet, the knowledge on its own is not enough. Without understanding its meaning and then applying what you have learnt to every one of your daily encounters, you cannot gain from it and it will not become your spiritual property that you can take with you into Eternity. It’s the only thing you can take with you, each time you depart from the earthly plane. No-one will ever want to take it from you.

The Aquarian age has already brought you the truth about who and what God truly is, who and what you are and what kind of relationship every human being has always had with its Divine parents. From the beginning of time on the Earth, God’s great evolutionary plan for you and your world has decreed that a high and holy destiny is in store for every human being and that many good things will always be waiting for every one of you, the whole of humankind and your world.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘What Is The Age Of Aquarius?’
https://www.booksie.com/posting/aquariu ... ius-460622

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:56 pm

Do You Know Where You’re Going To?

Do you know where you’re going to?
Do you like the things that life is showing you?
Where are you going to?
Do you know?

M. Masser & G. Goffin

An improved understanding of the purpose and meaning of our present existence initially helped me more than anything else to make some sense of the complexities of this life. It was the beginning of my healing journey that brought me a measure of peace. It was good to get to know that our planet is nothing but a place of learning like a school and that the world of spirit is our true home. This is by no means a scary notion, because the spirit world is not a strange and alien place somewhere else, but a very familiar one that is well-known and much loved by all of us. It is an integral part of our present world, whose outermost manifestation is our present existence in physicality. The inner is a world of light from which we once emerged and at the end of each lifetime return to for rest and recuperation.

Human beings are much more than their physical bodies, which is merely an outer shell that is worn like an overcoat. In truth we are a spirit and soul, who every so often returns to the Earth plane to be once more temporarily encased in matter. Our real parents are the Great White Spirit, Father/Mother Creator of all life. All earthly parents can ever hope to do is take on the role of adopted parents for the duration of one lifetime – no more. The most important bit, to my mind, is that everybody has an inner home where a direct connection or line with God has been waiting to be re-established for a very long time.

The deeper these things sank into my consciousness, the more I came to terms with my lifetime’s experiences and the long, slow and painful journey of healing my soul got on its way. As time went by, the desire to return to my old home country or even to visit it disappeared completely. All I had ever got from my visits was a bloody nose – metaphorically speaking. Each time I was emotionally so deeply upset and distressed that at one time it made me physically sick, without having any idea at the time of why it was happening. Realising where we are all coming from and one day will be returning to has helped me to love and appreciate my life and the things it is showing me.

As bit by bit the mystery of our existence started to unravel itself in my mind, I got to like and appreciate what life has always been trying to show me. The more I understand, the more I love my life and the one who created it. In my view, understanding is the key for unlocking any door. It makes forgiving much easier, first for ourselves for needing such difficult lessons and then for the unfortunate souls who had to carry the burden of hurting and wounding us, not only in this lifetime but also all previous ones. Recognising the Universe’s great wisdom and infinite love behind every single one of our experiences is half the battle won. Without the ‘bloody nose’ experiences I almost certainly would have got lost in the illusion of a home and mother who were meant to play this role in my life for an allocated span of time only. And so, I pray:

O Great Spirit, Mother/Father Creator,
Grant me the gift of Your Divine wisdom and forgiveness,
So that I may forgive each and every one
Who ever hurt or wounded me, including myself.
Help me to forgive every cruelty and unkindness
That was ever done to me by anyone, in word, thought and deed.
With hindsight, I can see that all who treated me in this way
Supplied me with a special service and were my best teachers,
Because they all helped me to become the one I am now,
And for that, Great Spirit, I am truly thankful.

From ‘Healing Prayer For Parents And Children‘

As soon as our earthly self catches a glimpse of the Divine plan for the spiritual evolution of God’s children of the Earth, our comprehension expands of God’s true nature and our own. When we begin to understand where we once came from and where one day we shall be returning to, our soul rejoices. As it begins to relax, the earthly self slowly finds ever more rest, peace and healing. Even when it has merely touched the outer edge of God’s eternal bliss and joy, it becomes more patient in its pursuit of the wisdom, truth and understanding of its true Divine parents.

Although God’s all-enfolding, all-forgiving and all-understanding total and unconditional love is hard to grasp for earthly minds, it is from this point that each one of us once emerged as a minute spark of God’s sacred spirit and was sent forth. Each was launched on their own evolutionary journey of exploration and discovery. Straight away we had to start building ourselves a personality with distinct character traces. We also needed a soul, as a container – if you like – in which the memories of all our learning would be stored. In both genders, the soul is the feminine, soft, sensitive and vulnerable feeling part of our nature. Only through these additional parts is it possible for the indwelling spirit in any of us to get to know itself and the world in which our Highest Self places us, wherever this may be one of these days.

Each spark of the Divine initially is a spirit only. Part of God’s masculine aspect, astrologically it is represented by the elements Fire and Air. For as long as the spirit has no body, although it can think it can neither see nor experience itself. It has no feelings but that does not stop if from being precocious, enterprising and inquisitive, wanting to learn to understand itself and the life surrounding it. Having given the matter considerable thought, the spirit of God once decided to create itself a feminine counterpart, the Great Mother of all life, the Goddess. Our soul is part of the Goddess and our spirit is part of God. Both belong together and are one – there is no separation. The feminine aspect of the Divine and us is astrologically represented by the elements Water and Earth.

This evolutionary process explains the necessity for our existence on the physical plane of life. To enable anything to take part in this world, a vehicle has to be created for moving about, i.e. a physical body whose main components are Water and Earth. And that’s how it’s come about that we presently find ourselves in one of the material environments of God’s Creation, planet Earth, on the outermost edge of existence.

It does take a long time until the earthly mind understands the incredibly long journey of discovery its spirit and soul have already travelled. Finally, the small earthly self comes to terms with its existence and accepts that its explorations will forever continue and that on increasingly higher levels of life, its imagination captures an impression of the grandeur and the goodness of God’s Creation that can clearly be seen everywhere, including its own past, present and future. With this new vision it gradually becomes more tranquil, placid, joyous and also humorous towards some of the difficulties it daily has to cope with.

Whenever something threatens to overwhelm us, it is good to know that we are never alone, because God and the Angels, as well as our guides and masters in the world of light, are constantly with us. Having witnessed them many times in the past, they do understand our human problems only too well. If we call upon them, they will show us how we can become ever more sincere and true in all our relationships, so that we may walk our pathway through life with tranquil hearts and minds that are open to the glories of their worlds that for the time being have to remain invisible to earthly eyes.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘Healing Corner For Parents And Children’
https://www.booksie.com/467254-healing- ... s-children

From ‘Songs Of Inspiration’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:04 pm

My Kind Of Astrology – Part Three

Astrology : Astronomy’s Spiritual Background

To my mind, on the earthly plane there exists no better tool than astrology for gaining a better understanding of our existence. It certainly has assisted me a great deal with getting to where I spiritually am by now. My way of using astrology is the spiritual background of astronomy, the study of the physical manifestations of our solar system’s planets, the same as the spirit realm is the background of our earthly existence.

Naturally, astrology, the same as everything that exists in our world, can be used for either good or bad purposes. As ever, the choice is ours. But isn’t it the highest time that the Divine science should be treated with the love and respect it deserves? My inner guidance tells me that it was the will and power of the Great Father who designed and created, with the Great Mother’s love and wisdom as well as the spirit and light of their only born Son/Daughter, this particular solar system, with so much love and attention to the minutest details specifically for the development of humankind.

A great plan has always existed for the evolutionary journey of humankind and our world. It provides that in due course some of us would be sufficiently evolved to be able to understand and then explain to those around them how the Cosmic dance of our world’s planetary energies always has been, and for a long time to come, will continue to constantly affect whatever happens on this plane. God’s great evolutionary plan for us and our world tells the tale. See the relevant link at the end of this chapter.

My interpretations of the Sun signs were the first part of my writings. From the beginning, I realised that astrology is the most wonderful tool for getting to know ourselves, our predestined pathway for each lifetime and the lessons that are in store for us. Of particular significance are the positive and negative qualities of our Sun and Moon signs. The negative ones are particularly interesting because we tend to project them onto those around us. There is no need for disliking these people. It’s better by far to accept the negative qualities, integrate them into our character make-up and then let them go. Read more about it by following the link ‘Projection’ at the end of this chapter.

Learning to love every human being God’s way is one of the main aims of our earthly education. This and forgiving them for the roles they once played in our life becomes much easier when one finds out some of the other person’s main astrological details, like their Sun, Moon and the Ascendant. It’s good to know that the people with whom it was impossible to have a good relationship could not help behaving the way they did, because they were what’s known as ‘ruled by the Stars’, makes it easy to heal my connection with them and convert it into one of friendship. This is how ‘Be Your Own Astrologer’ came into being. See the relevant links at the end of this chapter.

About thirty years ago, the man who taught me the first steps into astrology and numerology, told me that some time in the future I would be telling humankind about God’s great evolutionary plan for humankind. In those days, I could not imagine how that would ever be possible. What the man said made no sense whatever to me. Yet, that’s precisely what I did many years later. ‘The Great Plan Unfolds’ is the most popular part of my writings published in Booksie. At the moment of writing this its viewing figure stands at just over seventy-one thousand. My total viewing figure at Booksie alone has just reached two million and this figure, as well as those of other outlets, is constantly rising.

You have no idea how much joy it brings me when those figures have gone up by yet another one and sometimes several thousands within twenty-four hours. People like Bill Gates are unlikely to experience anything like this when, as a result of their machinations, their fortune has increased by yet another million, billion or trillion. Whatever Bill and his mates have accumulated by the time they are leaving the earthly plane, some of them in the not too distant future, none of their earthly possessions will be of any use to them.

When these things have been left behind, their spirit/souls will be standing naked, so to speak, not before God but before themselves. It will then be time for taking stock of the performance of all their previous lifetime and the most recent one in particular. They are likely to regret being as poor as that. Never mind, when they have rested sufficiently in the spirit realm, they will be applying for another earthly lifetime of a very different nature. And when, one of these days, I get to the end of my present lifetime and stand before myself, I’ll probably be amazed about how rich I have become. I shall be sorry that I can no longer share my wealth with anyone, especially with folks like Bill. I shall be glad that I have made sure of leaving plenty of it behind.

My writings have always been of intuitive nature. All of them are originals that are not based on anything, apart from the odd quote of something, here and there. My work has come about through an ongoing process of working hard on clearing away, layer upon layer, like the peeling of an onion, the blockage that must have existed for a long time between me and my Creator, the wise, loving and living God within me – without knowing for a long time what I was actually struggling with.

Be that as it may, my writings are my gift to humankind or rather the gift God and the Angels are presenting to humankind through me. Watching how my viewing figures are steadily increasing shows me that people are coming back for another helping, because their own inner guidance is telling them that what they are receiving is the truth. Therefore, it’s also likely that they are recommending my writings to those around them. It would be impossible to get such a lively response from the sale of books. How many are read once and then wind up on a shelf, gathering dust, never to be looked again. If the book does not speak to its owner, it will be donated to a charity shop.

What an honour and a privilege to have been chosen for presenting some of God’s wisdom and truth to our world! Nonetheless, I must have been crazy when I agreed to walk that pathway, before entering this lifetime. It has been a long and extremely painful healing journey that started about fifty years ago with one step, the same as all journeys. Since then I have been working my way through an inner blockage that consisted of countless layers of fear. I have never been able to just sit down and write about the spiritual aspects of life. One day of severe headaches was usually followed by another in which I could understand the way of all things, well almost. New insights came flowing in.

It’s been a long and hard struggle that to this day does not seem to be quite over. Yet, from the beginning there was nothing for it but to attend to whatever appeared to surface from the depths of my subconscious, as best as I knew how to at the time. This process has been touched upon in various other parts of my writings. Consciously, I would most certainly not have chosen such a lifetime and yet . . .

As I know now, every one of us is destined to play their part in the present great transformation of our world from a predominantly materially orientated place into a spiritual one. This one has been mine and thanks be to God and the Angels for helping me to get through it thus far. Read more about this by following the ‘You Are Special’ link at the end of this chapter.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘Projection’
• ‘Ruled By The Stars’
• ‘You Are Special’
• ‘My Interpretations Of The Sun Signs’
• ‘Be Your Own Astrologer – D.I.Y’
• ‘Astrology As A Lifehelp On The Healing Journey’

https://www.booksie.com/527118-our-world-in-transition

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:05 pm

My Kind Of Astrology – Part Four

Spiritual Knowledge : At What Price?

To me, the worst that can happen to human beings is being homeless. This is also true for spiritual homelessness, of which there is so much in our world, to this day. My writings have always been dedicated to these people because about fifty years of my life had provided me with first hand knowledge of what that does to us earthlings. And from the beginning, it’s been my firm belief that spiritual knowledge belongs to everybody. In my view, something so precious should not be sold to the highest bidder, but made available free of charge for everybody and especially for those who cannot afford to buy usually expensive books about spiritual themes. Maybe that’s why the more material hardship is created by our world’s present crazy situation, the more the popularity of my work increases.

Being able to give something so precious away means a great deal more to me that earning millions through selling books could ever do. Looking after lots of money would be nothing but a nuisance to me. It might not leave me enough time for reflecting on and discovering some more of the higher aspects of life and especially astrology, for writing the insights that come to me intuitively down and then sharing my learning with those around me.

How many in our world, to this day blindly believe that what’s written in a book is true? How can you tell whether something is or isn’t? That’s why I believe that the most urgent requirement of every one of us, especially in these trying times, is learning how to use their own built-in lie-detector. Everybody has one. How about asking yours the following:

• When a book has sold millions of copies, do you take that as evidence that its author is telling you the truth? Even if they are sharing what, at that time, they think of as their personal truth, it may not be the ultimate truth – THE TRUTH. That’s what we are all on the earthly plane to seek and eventually find.
• Did you or do you still believe that every word of our world’s religious teachings is literally true?
• Do you believe that the troublemakers and scaremongers of our world are speaking the truth when they say there is a virus by the name of Corona that’s so powerful that it could wipe out the whole of humankind, unless the pharma industry’s products are accepted?
• What does your lie-detector say about each one of these points? Are you willing to blindly believe that what they are saying is true?

My built-in lie-detector reacts to the above mentioned points to tell me that none of them is based on the truth. They are probably leftovers from the Age of Pisces, the age when gullibility and blind faith, lying and cheating, corruption and deceiving ourselves and those around us, ruled supreme in our world. Fortunately, the Piscean age has been left behind for good and the Aquarian age, the age of truth, has been with us for quite some time by now. And the deeper we penetrate into this age, the more of us will have become sufficiently evolved to receive as well as understand the kind of truth that was never available to humankind before.

Every human earthly mind, without its owner being aware of it for a long time, has always been a receiver/transmitter station of the ideas that are constantly flowing from the Highest levels of life onto the earthly plane. Our minds are amazing instruments. Learning how to use them the right way is the task of every human being. In due course this will enable every one of us to bring their own version of God’s sacred wisdom and truth to the earthly plane, first to be used by ourselves and then shared with as many as possible of those around us. Doing this is the birthright of every one of us. And to receive what’s rightfully ours, all we have to do is tune our minds into the frequencies of God and the Angels. They are glad to help anyone who does this and asks for their assistance.

All our prayers are heard. It’s just that sometimes the answer, for wise higher reasons, has to be ‘No!’ Some kind of help will always arrive when we request it. Yet, it will come to us in God’s way and time, not ours. And miracles really do happen, but they can only come about when the energies are right. And that could be now, because Neptune, another one of the generation planets that move very slowly, has been in Pisces, the sign it co-rules with Jupiter, from February 3, 2012 and will transiting this sign until March 30, 2025. Retrograding planets affect us and our world more on the inner level than the outer. Neptune is the higher octave of the loving energies of Venus. Venus is represented in the zodiac in two very different ways. It is the planetary ruler of the fixed Earth sign Taurus, in which the good things of the Earth are enjoyed, as well as the cardinal Air sign Libra, the sign of the peacemaker of relationships, marriage and all kinds of partnerships.

Neptune spending such a lot of time in its own sign is helpful for our world’s present situation. In their own signs the planet’s positive characteristics are benefiting the development of our whole world. Human beings become more empathic and malleable, intuitive and dedicated to helping those around them to recover from the greatest hoax ever. Character traits soften and we are happy to humbly serve whenever an opportunity for it arises. The Air signs are dedicated to the development of humankind’s mental capacities and Aquarius is one of these signs, it’s good to observe that research in the workings of the human mind is progressing rapidly.

The best way of studying astrology, for me, has always been through looking back on how the planetary energies have affected my life and that of those around me. I never met anybody who worked with astrology the way I have always done. That’s probably because the time has come to develop new ways of using the Divine science. It can provide us with a better understanding of every human being’s long evolutionary pathway that takes all of us, time and again, through every sign and house of the zodiac. The birthchart of each new lifetime, in the right hands, can reveal a great deal about the new arrival’s predestined pathway. The same is true for us, our loved ones and everybody else. Astrology is also the finest tool known to me for gaining insights into the very processes of Creation, the beginnings of life in general and humankind’s existence within it. Might I be meant to act as pioneer and wayfinder that others may eventually wish to follow? Who knows?

For many years I have been studying the progressions of Sun and Moon. Time and again I am finding them to work with astonishing accuracy. Let me illustrate this with an example. My friend Angela was born into three degrees Aquarius. At the beginning of the year 2021 her progressed Sun had moved to six degrees Aries. When I asked her whether anything of importance had happened to her six years ago, she could not think of anything at first. However, as Aries is the point of new beginnings, when I pointed out that a whole new cycle of experiences must have started for her six years, without hesitation she replied: ‘Ah yes, my mother and somehow I started being the mother of my four brothers and elderly father.’

As far as the question about other Universes and multi Universes is concerned, the speculations of our sci-fi writers are by no means proof that these places really exist. However, every one of us in due course will have become sufficiently evolved to investigate such matters for themselves. Many good things are in store for all of us and our whole world, of that you can be sure.

The kind of knowledge that’s coming your way here, with the passing of time, is meant to provide ever more of you with the power of overcoming and leaving behind all your fears, especially the one of death and the unknown, once and for all. Through sharing this with as many as possible, every one of you can contribute to bringing peace to your world by establishing love and wisdom, honesty and truth as its supreme rulers.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Great Plan Of Life Unfolds’
• ‘Spiritual Knowledge Belongs To Everybody’

Recommended Viewing:
• ‘If’ by Rudyard Kipling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpZF0Yt ... b_imp_woyt

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:55 pm

My Kind Of Astrology – Part Five

How It All Began

There was a time when astrology was as ‘way-out’ a topic for me, as at present it may still be for many of the visitors to my website. I have never been one for fortune telling, neither at the giving nor the receiving end. If astrology fell into that category, it is likely that I would not have become interested in studying it seriously and in depth. I am well aware that many use astrology for forecasting the future, but then it is possible do dabble at this with the help of a great many things, for example tea leaves. Such things are not for me.

From the beginning of my studies I have been fascinated by the spiritual aspects and the higher esoteric meanings behind the Divine Science, as astrology was called in ancient times. That’s why in my writings I have always dug ever deeper into them. As the ancients were aware that astrology is of Divine origin, in many cultures it was held in great esteem and practiced by the priesthood of its day. In those days it was available only to kings, queens and high-ranking officials, never to ordinary mortals like you and me, as it is today. How lucky we are!

Astrology can be used as a tool for getting to know ourselves and for becoming aware of our deepest innermost motivations. It is an invaluable help when it comes to developing one’s character in order to speed up one’s personal evolution. Although I always stress that I am no soothsayer, it occurred to me that, when all is said and done, our character is our fortune. It alone determines our destiny because of the soul lessons that are still required by us, at any given time. Does that make me a teller of fortunes, after all, whether I like it or not?

Be that as it may, astrology can help us find a better understanding of a great many things, including how the planetary energies affect our whole planet and every individual being on it. And there is nothing quite like it when it comes to finding the right time for doing things, especially for launching new projects. Besides, the progressions of the planets can give us valuable pointers of how far we have got on our evolutionary pathway during our present lifetime.

My interest in astrology, earlier in life, always had been as casual and as much of a joke, as is usual for anyone who is still unaware of its true nature. In those days, I used to read magazine and newspaper forecasts, the same as many do. I never gave any thought as to why and how things are as they are here on the Earth and how they might be influenced by higher and highest forces in the Universe. I would not have occurred to me to enquire where subjects like astrology have their origin, and I had no idea that there could be so much more to it! Until one fine day a friend told me that she had her chart done and that we was fascinated by how accurate and true to her character it was. ‘Hm!’ I thought: ‘Why don’t I have a go?’ So, I rung the man who had worked for her, but he was in the middle of moving house and could not oblige. Could I phone back in a fortnight?

As is the way of things, I was so busy and astrology had no kind of priority in my life then, I forgot about the whole thing until, some time later, I met a man who was said to be a brilliant astrologer. I asked him whether he was interested in doing my chart; he was. As I had no idea what to expect, I approached the matter with an open mind; that to me is the single most important ingredient upon encountering anything new. When my chart arrived, I was astonished how much this man seemed to know about me. After all, we had only chatted for no more than ten minutes and apart from my birth details he did not know anything about me.

Yet, in my chart he told me a great many things about myself which I was only vaguely aware of doing and some of my character traces, which although true at that time were still totally unfamiliar to me. Soon after he announced that he would be starting an astrology class and I was one of the first to enrol. I just had to find out how it is possible to know so much about people one has never met before and whom, by rights, one never needs to meet in person.

In the course that followed I learned the basics of astrology. The rest is self-taught, i.e. life itself has been and still is my most valuable teacher. All my writings are of an intuitive nature and I rely upon the guru within to know the way of all things and to show it to me. It did not take long until it became clear to me that there is a great deal more to astrology than meets they eye. I am glad to say that I am still learning something new with each passing day and that, to me, is the most interesting and fascinating aspect of the Divine science.

To benefit as much as possible from what is now before you, I recommend that you download and print out whatever is to your liking – hopefully all of it. You might later like to re-read what you have found and contemplate on it. You could then go into in the peace and quiet of your inner sanctuary to seek the help of your inner guide and the Angels, so that they can show you whether any of it is of value to you.

For those who are not very familiar with the use of computers I have designed some easy to follow tips for budding computer geeks. For easy access I have placed them as a separate item in this section.

With Love and Light,
Aquarius

Recommended Reading:
https://www.booksie.com/470901-be-your- ... oger-d.i.y

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:12 pm

Negative People

For as long as we allow them to,
Negative people will try to:

• Demean our value,
• Destroy our image
• And self-confidence.
• Damage our dreams.
• Discredit our imagination.
• Refuse to believe in our abilities
• And don’t trust our opinions.
• Undermine our self-confidence and
• Faith in the basic goodness of life.

Everything in the whole of Creation is an attraction of energies and we are magnetic beings. Negative people emanate dark energies and that tries to draw others with similar inclinations into their orbit. That’s why, when we have to endure for too long a person’s gloomy perception of life that cannot yet recognise that there is something good in everything that comes their way, it can drag us down into sharing the abyss of depression in which they live. When we cannot avoid being around such people, more than anything else we need psychic protection and staying away from them as much as possible.

Created by Anon.
Edited by Aquarius

Recommended Reading:
• ‘Psychic Protection’

From ‘Relationship Healing’
https://www.booksie.com/517858-relationship-healing

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:43 pm

My Kind Of Astrology – Part Six

The Days Of Miracles And Wonders

These are the days of miracles and wonders.
This is the long distance call.
Our invisible spirit friends and helpers
Are the eye that never sleeps and like a
Camera in slow motion observes humankind,
Every one of its thoughts, words and actions,
As well as everything else that
Happens throughout the whole of Creation.

It’s good to know that God never was
In the Heavens, somewhere ‘out there’.
God always has been and forever will be
As much part of us, as we are part of God.
Every human being is a young God
In the making who is serving the first part
Of their apprenticeship on the earthly plane.

The Angels and Masters around the throne of God,
The Christ Circle, are the Highest level of life.
Getting in touch with it was once thought of
As a long distance call, but to our greatest
Delight is revealing itself as
A surprisingly short one.

From ‘The Boy In The Bubble’
Paul Simon
Edited by Aquarius

Taking part in the education of the earthly school of life is compulsory for every human being. There are no exceptions and the only way of being released from the duty of attending its lessons is through growing spiritual wings and learning how to fly on them. In the age of Aquarius that’s no longer as difficult as it used to be, because God’s sacred wisdom and truth for quite some time has been trying to flow with steadily increasing strength into every human being’s consciousness, as well as that of the whole of humankind and our world.

The Aquarian age is bringing us the truth that our Creator is the Great Father/Mother of all life and their only born Son/Daughter, the Universal Christ’s spirit and light. That is our God who always has been and forever will be as much part of us as we are part of Him/Her. Every one of us is God. Our world’s old religions with their all-male Godheads were designed to keep us away from discovering these truths too early. And because they insisted that God is in Heaven ‘out there’ somewhere, communicating with God was thought to be a long distance call. Even though it takes a long time until we realise that every one of us is a young God in the making, whenever one of us speaks with themselves, we are in fact speaking with God.

Every human being is a many-faceted jewel who has been gifted by our Creator in some special and unique way. Even if at the moment we are still unaware of such a gift, it could already have taken us many lifetimes to develop it. Maybe we brought it with us into this lifetime. Maybe it’s just waiting to be discovered by us, so we can develop it some more, bring it to full unfoldment and then to be used for making our world a better and more peaceful place for all who are taking part in it.

The talents we are aware of have are not been inherited from anyone around us. They were bestowed upon us by the Highest and could already have taken many lifetimes to develop. That’s why in this one we chose to be born into a family background with people of similar inclinations. This ensured that our gift(s) would be discovered, nurtured and encouraged to unfold some more. That’s the evolutionary background of so-called ‘Wunder Kinder’ like Mozart.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘You Are Special’
http://www.raysofwisdom.com/index.cfm?articleID=664

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:24 pm

The Golden Future Of Humankind

There now follows the essence of a teaching from the White Eagle group of spirit guides that came to me as the Lodge’s Monday Thought 16th April 2018: ‘Miracles come into being as a result of putting into operation the Divine law of love. At all times it manifests itself in earthly life as much as it does throughout the rest of God’s Creation. On the Earth plane human beings are used in gentle and beautiful ways to bring miracles about. You have no idea when God and the Angels are creating one of them through you.

‘For quite some time by now, they have been working on the greatest miracle that has ever taken place on the Earth. It consists of healing the minds and bodies, spirits and souls and each one of you individually and collectively of your whole world. This is possible because on the inner level of life there is no separation between anything, whenever one of you finds healing not only your whole world but the entire Creation heals with you.

‘Once more we would like to draw your attention to the importance of the Divine law of love. In your world it not only manifests itself in goodwill, kindness and tolerance between people, but also that in ever more of you a new kind of faith and trust is stirring. These feelings keep on growing the more you find out that all life throughout the whole of Creation is one great spiritual family of all life; that on the higher and highest levels God and the Angels and Masters are taking care of you and your world, assisted on the lower levels of the spirit world by countless numbers of friends and helpers. All together we are responsible for the development of you and your world.

‘This kind of knowledge awakens in human hearts and souls a growing interest in the Angelic beings in charge of other planets and studying other parts of the enormous spiritual Universe where planet Earth once was crystallized into a form of matter so that you, during lifetimes spent on it could receive earthly education. The great plan of life provides that each one of you would be spending many lifetimes playing the role of a mere earthling, so that you could get to know and understand the material world you would be placed in time and again. For a long time you would be unaware of your true nature, but towards the end of your earthly curriculum the truth would be revealed to you.

‘Great things are in store for every human being. In your higher etheric bodies you will in due course be able to visit and get to know the worlds of much more highly evolved beings than you have ever consciously known before. They no longer require physical bodies for getting around and neither will you by that time. For however long you choose, you can live among and be one of them. There is no need to be afraid of getting lost in the vastness of space because God and the Angels will always be with and part of you, the way they have always been. The only difference will be that you are not only conscious of their presence, you also can see them. They will forever be guiding and protecting you, the same as they have always done.

‘So be of good cheer, dear friends of the Earth. Each time earthly life threatens to get on top of you, keep on keeping on and look forward to these things. If occasionally the going gets too tough, take comfort from knowing that what’s happening to you is but a small part of your evolutionary journey which is sure to pass. Trust us when we say that all is well, all is good and rests safely in the loving hands of God and the Angels, and ours, because that is the truth. We hope that knowing this will help you to endure what your karmic debts still have to present to you with as much courage and strength as you can muster. And never forget that we are with you to supply you with these qualities and as you move through your experiences, they are quite naturally developing within you.

‘Refuse to limit your thinking and conceptions of earthly life. Send your loving thoughts into the spiritual Universe and further into what’s known to you as outer space of the physical one. Become aware that all lifeforms that exist anywhere in the whole of Creation are one big family and that therefore they are your siblings. In your thoughts move further and further away from your small planet and mingle with the beings of other worlds, send them your love and greetings. The time is going to come when you will be visiting them, not with the help of clumsy spaceships but using your higher etheric bodies. Spaceships as you know them would be of no use to you out there.’

Recommended Reading:
• ‘Miracles Do Happen’
• ‘The Days Of Miracles And Wonders’
• ‘White Eagle On Surrender And Miracles’
• ‘Greater Miracles You Shall See’
• ‘Astrology – The Divine Science’
• ‘Going Or Rather Flying Home’
• ‘The Religion Of The New Age’
• I Believe In Miracles
• ‘My Dream Of Humankind’s Future’

From ‘The Very Best Of White Eagle’
https://www.booksie.com/posting/aquariu ... gle-461058

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:54 pm

My Kind Of Astrology – Part Seven

Only A Shadow

O Great White Spirit,
Father/Mother Creator of all life
And Your only born Son/Daughter,
The Universal Christ.
The love we have for You,
Is but a shadow of the love You
Have always had
For every one of us and our world,
A deep and abiding love
That never left us.

Our belief in You and the power of Your love
Is but a shadow of the faith You have in us.
Because You know the way of all things,
Your faith in us is deep, lasting and unshakeable.
It always has and forever will accompany
Each one of us on their evolutionary journey
That is constantly taking us forwards and upwards
On an upwards winding spiral
That draws all life into Your loving embrace.

Our lives are in the hand of
You and the Angels and Masters,
Of the Christ Circle, the Throne of God.
How good it is to know that
Countless groups of spirit and helpers,
Even though they are invisible to earthly eyes,
Always have been and forever will be
Accompanying us and showing the way.

Finding out who and what You truly are,
Who we are and what kind of a relationship
Every one of us has always had with You,
Helps our love for You get stronger with
Every day that passes.
The more we tune into Your frequencies,
The more Your love’s light penetrates into
Every cell and atom of our whole being and
Restores them to normal healthy functioning.
From us it flows into every manifestation of life
That’s in need of healing in our world.

You and the Angels need us as much
As we need You to make a reality of
Our dream of Mother Earth as a place
Whose supreme rulers are peace and harmony,
Honesty and truth, where sickness,
Hunger and starvation are no longer known;
Where humankind’s lust for warmongering,
Trouble and strife, lying and cheating,
Avarice, greed and corruption
Have been overcome and
Left behind, for good.

The joy that fills our whole being
About the golden future that’s in store
For us and our world,
Is but a shadow of how You and the Angels
Are feeling about the homecoming of
Your beloved children of the Earth,
Into the conscious awareness of their
Spiritual nature and that each one of us,
Without exception, will soon know that
They are an offspring of You,
A spark of the Christ star’s Light.

Because everything in the whole of Creation is of You and from You, each time one of us looks into a mirror, we are looking at You. Regardless of what our world’s old religions insisted was the truth about You, Your Trinity never stopped of consisting of You, the Great Father/Mother of all life and Your only born Son/Daughter, the Universal Christ’s light. And because every one of us is a spark of the Christ Star’s light, all Divine powers and characteristics are also in every one of us, the highest as well as the lowest. Nobody is all bad or good; everybody is a mixture of both.

It’s good to know that what to this day appears as dark, ugly and evil in human nature and anywhere else in our world, is merely its crude initial manifestation. Your great evolutionary plan for the whole of Creation, our world and every human being who ever existed within it, provides that in due course such things will have been overcome and left behind, for good.

The main laws of life are love and evolution, evolution based on love. The more our higher nature takes over, the more the drives and urges of our lower nature bleed to death because they are being nailed to the cross of our earthly existence. It comes about each time another one of us brings forth, from deep within their own being, their very own higher God or Christ nature. The first part of every human being’s apprenticeship as a young God in the making is taking part in the earthly school of life’s lessons. Being educated this way is compulsory and cannot be avoided by anyone.

We are all here to give birth to our higher nature. In the course of many earthly lifetimes, time and again God and the Angels are providing each one of us with many opportunities for unfolding and eventually bringing this part of our being to a magnificent blossoming. Our whole world is presently going through this final part of the evolutionary process. There is a wise higher reason why our world has become so heavily overpopulated by now. It allows as many as possible to actively take part in our world’s transformation from being in the main a materialistically orientated place into a spiritual one. This part of their earthly education is going to be the final one for those who handle the present situation in a kind, loving and compassionate way that contributes to the blessing and healing of our world. Such efforts create credit entries in people’s spiritual ledger that are invaluable for the redemption of their remaining karmic debts. Christianity’s dying man on the cross is a symbolism of this process.

The reactions to our world’s present situation show the wise ones in charge of us in the spirit realm the degree of every person’s spiritual maturity. This decides whether it is safe to release them from their duty of being educated in the earthly school of life, so they can be set free to start exploring and getting to know the greater freedom of the next higher level of our world’s spiritual background. In due course, this will be followed by moving on to ever higher levels. The Angels and Masters in charge of us decide when we are ready for this or whether a few more earthly lifetimes would be better for our development.

As pointed out in ‘Healers And Healing’ the first part of my Aquarian writings, we are all in this life to evolve into healers and lightbringers. First healer heal thyself, then share your learning with anyone who is suffering like you used to do. This is a journey that promises to be blessed with ever more discoveries. And like any journey, this one begins with one step and that’s being afflicted by something that’s been troubling you for a long time. But whatever you tried, it did not budge. Having unsuccessfully experimented with many different things, where should you turn next?

One fine day, an old folk wisdom comes to mind, from apparently nowhere: ‘God helps those who help themselves!’ You start wondering whether this is true and if so, why. It is true because God and the Angels never interfere unnecessarily with our lives. If anyone wants their help, it has to be asked for. Only then are they willing to show us intuitively how to go about finding whatever it is we are looking for. Should you be uncomfortable with the word God, use others like the Universe, the Universal Forces of life or the Highest Forces of life or whatever works best for you. I use the name God for simplicity’s sake. Yet, ‘Call Me by any name and I shall be there’. That’s because God is in everything and everything is part of God.

Carey Landry
Edited by Aquarius
Updated March 2021

Recommended Reading:
• ‘Of Good And Evil’
https://www.booksie.com/504430-of-good-and-evil

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:28 pm

Happy St. Patrick’s Day

May every day of your life bring you
A generous portion of good fortune,
Be brightened by a song in your heart
And warmed by the smiles
Of the people you love
And who love you.

Irish Blessingway

Please follow the link below to see what I have prepared for you:

• ‘St. Patrick’s Day Card’
https://www.jacquielawson.com/ecard/pic ... vercontent

With love and light,
Aquarius

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Wed Mar 17, 2021 4:28 pm

What Is Earthly Life?

Part One

Up The Spiritual Mountain Of Life

To my mind, the present lifetime for all of us, whether we are as yet aware of it or not, is not a destination in itself. For many of us it is turning into a journey of ever more wondrous discoveries. The first one is finding out that there is a Divine great evolutionary plan for the whole of Creation. A multitude of smaller plans for the development of every human being who ever walked the earthly plane, the whole of humankind and our world, are integral parts of the great plan. All of it was designed by the Great Father/Mother of all life with immense loving care and attention to even the minutest details.

Humankind’s plan decrees that, with the help of a better understanding of the processes of life and the wise higher purpose of their earthly existence, every human being will eventually find healing for the wound that came about through the false belief that humankind is separate from its Creator. The truth is that God is as much part of us as we are part of God. That’s why nothing will ever be able to separate us from each other. For wise higher reasons, which we shall go into later, the false belief for quite a long time was a necessary part of humankind’s earthly education. Ever since then, the memory of this separation and the pain it caused, has been stored in our soul memories in the subconscious part of our being, waiting to be released so that the wound can heal.

Without a steadily increasing understanding of the purpose of our earthly existence and the processes of life in which every one of us is constantly taking part, there is no way for the wound to heal of its own accord. That’s why I am inviting you to come with me on a healing journey of a very special kind. And like any journey, this one starts with one step. That is the discovery that, in the course of many lifetimes, all manifestations of life, not only in our world but throughout the whole of Creation, always have been and forever will constantly be moving forwards and upwards on God’s great evolutionary spiral. The Divine great plan of life shows quite clearly that everybody and everything in our world has always been doing so on a predestined road. Even though the spiral as well as the road are invisible to earthly eyes, nonetheless the road has constantly been winding its way forwards and upwards, like a spiral, round what’s commonly known as the spiritual mountain of life.

Every human being who ever walked on Mother Earth, in the course of millions of her developmental years thus far, had to ascend this mountain. And for every one, without exception, including you and me, the road consists of a predestined number of earthly lifetimes that takes us, time and again, through every one of the zodiac’s signs and houses. Each round starts with Aries and ends with Pisces. And every round takes us forward into experiencing the zodiacal signs and houses on a somewhat higher level. This is how, with the passing of time, every human being is destined to take part in the spiritual initiations, which the Jesus legend describes in metaphorical terms.

The Christ child’s immaculate conceptions is a metaphor for the idea of an archetypal human being that once emerged from the Great Father’s mind. Together with the Great Mother’s love and wisdom they manifest a spark of the Universal Christ’s spirit and light in the hearts of all new human beings that appear on the earthly plane. From that time onwards, ever more human Christ children were conceived, without anything of an earthly nature taking plane. The Christ child’s birth in the stable is a metaphor for the waking up of the higher God or Christ nature in every human heart. Love being the main law at the heart of God, the manger in the stable is a symbolism for the human heart. Love is the food that’s constantly flowing from the Divine heart into everything that exists in the whole of Creation. The animals in the stable represent every human being’s lower animal nature who has no idea of what’s happening within.

The emaciated man dying on a wooden cross is a symbolism for how we, every one of us for themselves, slowly but surely overcome the drives and urges of their lower nature. Having served their purpose, they are meant to be left behind, once and for all. When one by one they are given up, that’s the equivalent of being nailed to the cross of our earthly existence. And that’s how as a result, the lower aspects of our earthly nature slowly bleed to death. From it rises, like the legendary phoenix from its own ashes – another version of this process –, our higher God or Christ nature. This continues until it has completely taken over our whole being. The cross is humankind’s oldest known symbol of our earthly existence.

Those are the essential parts of the Jesus legend’s higher esoteric meanings, the truth, that had to remain hidden behind the tale’s surface words until the time for revealing it had come. In keeping with God’s great plan of life, the deeper we move into the Aquarian age, the age of truth, the more truth we shall find. The first and most important step is the discovery that God and the Angels have always communicated with humankind through legends and symbols, metaphors and allegories, leaving it up each one of us to work out what their meaning might be. And that’s why, if we wish to find the truth, there is no point in thinking that any of our world’s tales and legends were literally true.

As we know by now, that has definitely not been the case. There is no need to believe that the teachings of the Abrahamic religions of Judaism, Christianity and Islam really are providing our world with historical facts. In truth, the scriptures of each one of them to this day is serving the political propaganda machinery of worldly institutions to set people and nations against each other. That’s why to this day their followers are willing to go to war and fight those who refuse to believe that their religion’s teachings are the truth. Pretending to be about love, each one in its own way incites hatred and feeds the masculine lust for empire building and warmongering.

Yet, the deeper we penetrate into the Aquarian age, the age of truth, the more people will realise that the truth has always been hiding behind the surface words of any of our world’s religious teachings. Nowhere can this be seen more clearly than in the Jesus legend. Inspired by God and the Angels, skilfully and lovingly spun into quite a yarn, when you start looking behind its surface words for their higher esoteric meaning, you are likely to discover that some parts of the legend contain a bit more in almost every word.

This is not surprising because love and evolution are the two main laws and the whole of Creation is subject to them. From the first law of love all others branch out. The evolutionary journey of all human beings who ever took part in earthly life, in the course of millions of years of humankind’s development, without exception has started at the lowest point. That means experiencing the lowest characteristics of our Creator and the human earthly nature. There is only one way of getting to know them thoroughly enough. That’s why, down the ages, every human being had to act them out on the earthly plane. This is how every one of God’s beloved children of the Earth gets to know the crude and unevolved aspects of their nature.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Great Plan Of Life Unfolds’
• ‘Myths and Legends For The Aquarian Age’
• ‘How Did It All Begin?’

https://www.booksie.com/posting/aquariu ... ved-460044

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Thu Mar 18, 2021 3:49 pm

What Is Earthly Life? – Part Two

Letting Go Of Fears

Because everything in the whole of Creation is of God and part of God, naturally this is also applies to every aspect of humankind’s lower and lowest character traces, as well as the highest. There is no way of getting around the fact that all of the lowest ones first have to be experienced by every human being. Before they can be overcome and left behind, they have to be integrated and developed through working with them. And that takes a long time.

Yet, the more we progress on our evolutionary journey, the more we begin to dislike the demands of humankind’s lower nature. This comes about when we find ourselves at their receiving end and we observe them in the people around us. Being able to recognise how unpleasant they are in others, increases our wish to leave them behind, once and for all. So we give them up, one by one, and that is the equivalent of nailing them to the cross of our earthly existence.

That’s how, in the course of a predestined number of earthly lifetimes, every human being is travelling steadily from starting with the earthly school of life’s lowest lessons. Constantly being pulled forwards and upwards by the warmth and love of the Sun behind the Sun in the sky above our world, the Universal Christ’s light, everybody’s own light increases and we are being drawn ever closer into Its loving embrace. That’s how every one of us in due course evolves into a Christed one in their own right. It comes about each time another one of us has reached the earthly school of life’s spiritual mountain top and we are bringing forth, from deep within our own being, our higher God or Christ nature’s highest and noblest qualities. The more we use them on the earthly plane, the more it changes into a better and more peaceful place for all.

Part of God’s great overall evolutionary plan for the whole of Creation, humankind and our world, is that every human being should be walking their own specially designed route up the spiritual mountain of its earthly existence. There has been such an individual plan for all humans who, in the course of millions of Earth years, ever took part in life on this plane. On top of all that, the birthchart reveals our Divine parent’s plan for that particular lifetime only. It’s not difficult to work out how far our world’s present troublemakers and scaremongers might have got on their personal evolutionary journey.

And yet, it would not be right to speak of guilt because all of us are merely pupils or students of the earthly school of life. At any given time we are occupied with serving the first part of our apprenticeship as a young God in the making. It’s just that every one of us has reached a different level of it. That’s all! The progression of every birthchart’s planets clearly show that all of us are walking up the spiritual mountain of earthly life at the same steady pace. For every one of us the Sun moves forward one degree per year. The Moon is known as the runner, because it progresses one degree per month. The Moon by sign and house position shows where we have come from, i.e. where we spent our previous lifetime. The Sun reveals the direction in which our spirit/soul is pulled, ever forwards and upwards on its individual spiral of life.

We have no conscious recall of what happened to us in previous lifetimes. It’s for the wise higher reason that we would frequently find it impossible to live with ourselves, if we knew what we have been up to – or rather what kind of lessons we attended in past lifetimes. Every detail of these events, however, is stored in our soul memories. They are tucked away in the subconscious part of our being from where they are constantly influencing us in many different ways. This is where our fears are stored, layer upon layer of them. They serve no further purpose than waiting to be released, in a process that’s similar to the peeling of an onion. This formidable as well as frightening task eventually has to be tackled by every one of us, as well as the whole of humankind and our world. As it’s impossible to do this on our own, our spirit friends and helpers’ assistance is particularly valuable.

The light at the end of this tunnel is the knowledge that the Divine plan for our world, from its beginnings has decreed that, at a certain time in the future, the whole of humankind should reach the top of the earthly spiritual mountain that consists of the end of this part of everyone’s apprenticeship as a young God in the making. This goal has been reached each time another one of us has consciously become aware of God’s true nature, our own and the special relationship every human being has always had and forever will have with its Creator. Even though every one of our world’s religions has been occupied with keeping us away from the discovery that in truth we ourselves are God, our Creator always has been and in all Eternity will be the Divine Trinity of the Great Father/Mother of all life and their only born Son/Daughter, the Universal Christ’s spirit and light.

That’s the top of the metaphorical spiritual mountain all of us, each on their own and together, have constantly been ascending. Its peak has been reached each time someone’s higher God or Christ nature at last has taken over the whole of their being. All drives and urges of our lower nature have then been overcome and left behind, for good. When the earthly self’s instincts are no longer in charge of us and we are in charge of them instead, we have succeeded to evolve into a Christed one in our own right and the earthly school of life no longer has anything left to teach us. This means that our energies have changed sufficiently and the wise ones in charge of us consider it safe to release us into exploring the next higher level of life. Every one of them will in due course be followed by the next higher level and so forth.

Attending the earthly school of life has always been compulsory for all Divine sparks that ever were deposited in a human physical bodies in Mother Earth as a place where, in the course of many lifetimes, we steadily grow in wisdom and understanding. God’s great evolutionary plan decrees that each can only do this through their own experiences, as that helps our consciousness to expand. Enabling us, with the passing of time, to differentiate between everything that exists in our world as either good or evil, that’s the main purpose of humankind’s earthly existence.

Everything in the whole of Creation consists of cycles within cycles and circles within circles. And to provide every one of us with as thorough a grounding as possible in all subjects, in some of our lifetimes we are the ones who inflict pain, suffering and damage through the exploitation of people’s resources upon those around us, while in other lifetimes we find ourselves at the receiving end of such experiences. This Divine teaching method affects every human being as much as family groups and organisations, nations on their own and all of them together forming our world.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘God – The Great Genius’
https://www.booksie.com/506402-god-the-great-genius

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Fri Mar 19, 2021 3:31 pm

A Promise

Today promise yourself to:
Be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind.
Talk health, happiness and wellbeing and
Go towards everyone you meet with honesty and truth.
Let your friends know how special they are to you.
Share with them the knowledge that
Something good is hidden in everything that happens
And that it does so for a wise higher purpose.

Learn from past mistakes.
Use them as wayfinders that will take you,
Step by step, forwards and upwards on the evolutionary
Spiral of your life into a more fulfilling and happier life.
Enjoy the successes of others as much as your own.
And at all times fill your whole being with hope and trust
That good things will always be waiting for you,
The whole of humankind and your world.

Greet everybody with a smile and
Focus on improving your own character
So that there will be no time left
For criticising anyone else.
Know that that everybody has
The best as well as the worst within.
Concentrate on finding that which is good
In everybody you meet.

Whatever you do, work for
The highest good and the greatest joy of all.
Place it into the hands of God and the Angels,
Then trust that the Universal laws of cause and effect
Or Karma in due course is bound to return it to you.
Trust the basic goodness of life that’s been given
To you, everybody else and our whole world.

Lovingly embrace the future and let go of all fears
Of tomorrow, the future and especially of parting
Company with your physical body.
Experience your whole being resting securely in the knowledge
That with the help and will of God and the Angels,
All things really are possible, any condition healed
And that the truth about the background of
Our world’s present state is going to be
Revealed and that quite soon.

Therefore, let’s promise ourselves to live
With hope, faith and trust filling our whole being,
Not merely our heart,
That God and the Angels are in charge
Of us and our world,
And not the pharma industry with their
Already immensely rich shareholders,
Who have not yet developed a sense of responsibility
Towards the wellbeing of humankind and our world.

So far they have no idea of what they are doing
To themselves and what the Universal laws
Are bound to return to them, in due course,
Namely something similar to what’s happening
In our world now and probably of
An even more severe nature.

You and I can prevent it by sending them
Ever more kind, loving and forgiving thoughts
That feed into our world’s light stream of consciousness
And help the offenders’ Christ nature to wake
From it’s slumbering state.

Updated March 2021